Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       01-27-2018, 8:39 AM Reply   
Im on the way to change my chevy 1500 for a 2018.
for my next truck definitely a 2500.
I don’t hide that I’m a chevy fan. Pretty much always had chevy’s and never been disapointed.

Last week was the city auto show and it really messed up my mind haha.
I’ve got to admit That Ford F-250 was more comfortable than gmc.
But really prefer the GMC look.
Next thing is the engine, gas or diesel? Never had a diesel so I a was thinking gas but the more I made research the more it seems that diesel may be better.

I have my Nautique 210 that I tow monthly. Probably a G21 in couple years.
I tow my trailer for working pretty much always But my boat is definitely the heaviest thing I tow.
Nothing a 1500 5.3 can’t handle. (My present Avalanche 2010)
But had couple hard times towing my boat in and out some lakes. Steep grade boat ramp, crushed stone finish. So I have to think about it, don’t want to mess with that if I’m gonna have a heavier boat in a near future.
But I don’t tow a 6,000 pounds trailer everyday like all 2500 bodies I know. So is diesel really worth it?

Folks here got to have trucks so i think it’s a good place to have that kind of conversation!
What do you think about your Silverado 2500, your GMC Sierra HD or your F250? Wich engine you take? Why you’ve done this choice?
Thanks a lot