Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (willyt)      Join Date: May 2010       04-20-2015, 11:56 AM Reply   
All,
A word of warning if you're going to order something from Seadek. Their customer service just plain sucks. I've been trying to order trailer fender non-skid pad replacements for more than a month.

I found the modern dual axle trailer template here and emailed it to them, asking for a quote. They send back a very reasonable $160ish price for the pads, but include an incorrect template. I sent the template to them again, and they indicated that they could not print 'MasterCraft', but dealers could order them.

I called CincyMC asking for them to help me out with this, and it look them over a week to go set up as a dealer with them because the person (one single person) at Seadek was out on vacation that week (more on that in a minute). They quote cincy almost double what the initial quote to me was, without the logos.

I email them back and explain that I had experienced very poor customer service. I called the next day (after being on hold for 20 minutes) and they explained that their contract only allows them to print the logo on a case by case basis, (not explained to me initially) and said I needed to go about getting the approval. They also did not address my customer experience feedback. I thought this to be absolutely ridiculous, and asked for someone in the dealer setup department. She explains that there's no one left as they all had gone home for the day (I called just before 4pm). At my whit's end, I ask for contact info of someone at the factory I could talk to. They give me Southeast Marine's (a dealer) number, who isn't even an MC dealer anymore. I emailed them to let them know they had given me a wrong number, and to date, no apology.

Yes, their product, from what I have seen, is superior to pretty much everything else on the market, but their piss-poor customer service has made me go elsewhere to get these pads made.

I posted the same thing on TT.