Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-13-2017, 9:49 AM Reply   
I came across these YouTube videos and I thought I would share them. At our home lake "Lake Tulloch" I hate the Rock Jumping crowd. I drive by them in the summer time and can't help but cringe. We have a beautiful spot and come summertime it's got trash & Graffiti all over it.

These people and their crew have a positive message about keeping Jump spots clean and picking up trash and calling out people that Graffiti.

Tip watch these on a TV or a Computer Monitor the mobile device Dosent translate how cool these shots are

9 Days in Nor Cal. Part 1
https://youtu.be/9EVN6nh8mvQ

9 Days in Nor Cal Part 2
https://youtu.be/dgYmOkk9uKU

And this video is awesome Havasu Falls never knew this place existed?
https://youtu.be/MxFpEjc8uyg
Old     (CHUCK_K)      Join Date: Aug 2015       03-21-2017, 11:10 PM Reply   
I just moved to Paradise, I'll be seeking these cliffs this summer. Thanks!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-22-2017, 2:19 PM Reply   
Chuck where did you move to?
Old     (CHUCK_K)      Join Date: Aug 2015       03-22-2017, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Chuck where did you move to?

It's called Paradise. I live about 5 minutes from Like Saddle Marina. The cliffs they are jumping off of are right by my house, haha.

My wife always told me stories about the cliffs she would jump off of as a teenager, but we haven't tried it yet.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-22-2017, 2:45 PM Reply   
G, google up emerald pools (Emigrant Gap, off of I-80, between hwy 20 and blue canyon).

we used to go there back in the day when I was young and didn't have kids or a mortgage payment. neat place to put your life in danger.
Old     (ZHadley)      Join Date: Feb 2015       03-30-2017, 10:00 PM Reply   
Hey Chuck I grew up in Paradise, we had a houseboat at Limesaddle. Don't hear of too many people from up there! There's a few good spots to jump in the feather river as well. Also we jumped the highway 70 bridge (train trestle portion, also not legal so be advised!) in the spring until the water would get too low.
Old     (CHUCK_K)      Join Date: Aug 2015       04-01-2017, 11:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHadley View Post
Hey Chuck I grew up in Paradise, we had a houseboat at Limesaddle. Don't hear of too many people from up there! There's a few good spots to jump in the feather river as well. Also we jumped the highway 70 bridge (train trestle portion, also not legal so be advised!) in the spring until the water would get too low.
Sweet, my wife grew up here as well. She would tell me stories of her jumping off HWY 70 bridge, lol. You guys are crazy!!