Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-01-2017, 1:55 PM Reply   
How can anyone defend these actions. The black students are wanting special treatment. This is absolute prejudice

I'm not sure how you fix it. It seems that the world justifies this bad behavior because of past/present bad behavior. I couldn't disagree more

Also, I saw a special the other night about the LA riots. Blacks were justifying their destructive behavior on the suppression of their people.

bull****

that's not the answer. All that does is condone it, and teach the next generation that it's okay

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/colleg...day-on-campus/
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 2:18 PM Reply   
Actually agree with you for once.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-01-2017, 2:28 PM Reply   
I bet if we sat on a boat and had a beer...or 4.....we'd agree more than you'd think
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-01-2017, 3:00 PM Reply   
Ok the name of this place is
Olympia liberal arts college
Nuff Said!

imagine going to this place for 4 years to graduate with a degree in WHAT? This place sounds like Berkley of the North filled with people taking classes that end in the word "STUDIES" good luck
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Ok the name of this place is
Olympia liberal arts college
Nuff Said!

imagine going to this place for 4 years to graduate with a degree in WHAT? This place sounds like Berkley of the North filled with people taking classes that end in the word "STUDIES" good luck
At least Berkeley puts out bright people with a useful education. This place, not so much.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-01-2017, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I bet if we sat on a boat and had a beer...or 4.....we'd agree more than you'd think
Probably not on the beer. I like them fancy elite beers.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-01-2017, 8:02 PM Reply   
did you see the part where the black girl can barely make out simple words reading aloud? its hilarious

we really need to get a good portion of the black community to move back to africa
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-01-2017, 10:50 PM Reply   
Ok the "Back To Africa" comment made me think of this funny a$$ Eddie Griffin Skit about going back to Africa. But to that point about the person not speaking proper queens english. Yes I agree the racial devide I believe would get closer if we all sounded alike. Some when speaking ghetto English I'm like what planet are they from?

NSFW
https://youtu.be/G33uwNvwG_U
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2017, 11:34 PM Reply   
Lol, that was super funny. A good point too, Piss of back to England Prowake, ha ha
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-02-2017, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
did you see the part where the black girl can barely make out simple words reading aloud? its hilarious

we really need to get a good portion of the black community to move back to africa
I would imagine a good number of people would get a kick out of you delivering a speech considering the word soup you use on here.