Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-18-2015, 5:03 PM Reply   
I bought a 2013 SA Worlds in 2012. I usually trade every couple years but the prices of these boats are getting out of control imo. So I have decided to put a nice stereo on my boat and keep it another year or two. I think my budget is probably around 3,500.00. I know wet sounds are pretty nice but not sure what I would need.

Suggestions?
Old    r33pwrd            11-18-2015, 6:07 PM Reply   
Do you need everything or what all do you have now?
Old     (aricsx15)      Join Date: Jan 2014       11-18-2015, 6:24 PM Reply   
3500 will get you 4 rev 10s and an SD2 amp with some change to spare.
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       11-18-2015, 9:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by supra24ssv View Post
I bought a 2013 SA Worlds in 2012. I usually trade every couple years but the prices of these boats are getting out of control imo. So I have decided to put a nice stereo on my boat and keep it another year or two. I think my budget is probably around 3,500.00. I know wet sounds are pretty nice but not sure what I would need.

Suggestions?
Lots of suggestions. Do you want all that for tower speakers and amps? Are you looking to upgrade anything in the boat? If the boat is all stock, the whole thing probably needs a refurbish. Supra builds nice boats (took me 8 years to say that), but they slack on the stereo's.

Where are you located? I cover most of KY for marine audio.
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-18-2015, 10:36 PM Reply   
its all stock as of now
im in somerset
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       11-19-2015, 12:08 AM Reply   
I'm about 4 hours from you, and actually taking in a clients boat from Bluffton, IN (5 hours North) next week.

I've got Wet Sounds, Arc Audio, Focal, Alpine, and Sony Mobile. PM me if you're interested in doing business. I'll compensate pricing to reflect your drive.
Old    r33pwrd            11-19-2015, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
its all stock as of now
im in somerset
You might want to find out what stock speakers you have. I was able to add an amp to my stock wet sounds interior speakers and add 4 exile towers with an amp for under your budget...
Old    BamaMojo            11-19-2015, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
its all stock as of now

im in somerset

The stock speakers will sound very good with approx 100 watts rms behind them. Add two pair rev 8's and a sub. Exile has some really good power supplies right now that are deals due to being this seasons demos. 3500 should be able to kill the audio system. Add a ZLD from exile as well.
Keep us up to speed on what you do!!!
We need pics....
Old    r33pwrd            11-20-2015, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMojo View Post
The stock speakers will sound very good with approx 100 watts rms behind them. Add two pair rev 8's and a sub. Exile has some really good power supplies right now that are deals due to being this seasons demos. 3500 should be able to kill the audio system. Add a ZLD from exile as well.
Keep us up to speed on what you do!!!
We need pics....
Yup this is the amp I run interiors with at a great deal http://exileaudio.com/store/index.ph...velindemo.html

I would also consider exile towers... I really like mine but a different sound than the wet sounds for sure.