Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (knarbar)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-29-2008, 10:46 AM Reply   
Im am not starting this thread to dispute between boat companies or argue over which boat is better so on and so forth. We just took delivery of an X-35 and all im saying is this boat is nice. Perfect combination of luxury and wake performance. This thing has a refridgerator and enough shiny aluminum to make you go blind. Alot different than previous models such as the X30. Im dieing to ride behind one or even drive one. Anyone had that oppertunity yet? hows the wake hows it handle?
Old     (mike2001)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-29-2008, 10:52 AM Reply   
How exactly is it different from an x30 or x45?
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       02-29-2008, 10:55 AM Reply   
Comgrats. Post pictures. X-35 nice boat, but too much boat for me. Have fun with it!
Old     (boardcrazy)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-29-2008, 10:59 AM Reply   
Can you throw up some pics. I thought about getting one, but the FRIDGE scares me. I could think of better uses of that space. I am going to wait a year before getting my next boat, which should give me some time to hear some reviews.

I would like to know how the surf wake is behind it. I am getting older and wake surfing is a lot easier on an old body...
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-29-2008, 11:15 AM Reply   
Congrats.

Mike, there is so much different that I don't know if it is worth explaining. Check out the mastercraft website.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/544045.html?1204018881

Notice the difference in size.
Old     (aubuchon03)      Join Date: May 2007       02-29-2008, 11:30 AM Reply   
if you go onto the MC website they have it all listed.

The boat introduces some of the new technology MC will be having in their boats. Plus, it allows for larger engines to accompany certain boat sizes.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-29-2008, 11:38 AM Reply   
knarbar, nice boat! What engine did you get?

I liked the X-35 when I saw it at the NYC boat show. Lots of room, somewhere between the X-star and the X-45. Post some pics!

Have you been here yet........www.tmcowners.com
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-29-2008, 11:55 AM Reply   
Why would a Fridge scare you? You may not like it, but to be scared of it is an interesting choice of words.
Old     (boardcrazy)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-29-2008, 12:11 PM Reply   
Paul, you haven't seen the same scary movies that I have then.

Just kidding, poor choice of words on my part. I am not trying to trash talk the boat, I like the most things about the boat. It is something I could see myself in, I just thought the fridge seemed a little much. To each their own. I would do something different with the space.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-29-2008, 12:17 PM Reply   
I hear you about the space. I have a fridge on my boat that never gets used.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-29-2008, 12:27 PM Reply   
Isn't the fridge an option? If you don't want it I would assume it becomes a huge storage space/subwoofer box.
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-29-2008, 12:41 PM Reply   
I have to agree on the fridge, I don't see it being any more useful than a good cooler that you can pull in and out of the boat. It does remind me of an X-Star I heard of that had a blanket/towel warmer in it. You can bash it all you want to but I think that is a pretty reasonable extra to have. Some mornings getting up to beat the crowd can be chilli.
Old     (knarbar)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-29-2008, 1:54 PM Reply   
Hey guys sorry im working. and sorry for the misconception the boats not mine. I work at a MC dealership. Ill post pics tommorrow though. And as far as the fridge ya its not for everyone but you gotta look at it like a boat thats trying to accomodate more than just wakeboarding and wakeboard accessories. The boats are being designed to be more versitile. This boat has the fridge. New rear seat for gearing up on the back of the boat. And the seats on the inside are quite different compared to other models. My point is I like that theyre trying new concepts.
Old     (lknboarder)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-29-2008, 4:45 PM Reply   
I test drove one and it is NICE it dose not handle like a 23' boat at all we almost bought one but it was too much of a budget buster

Oh well I'm happy with the mew ride (check my profile)
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-29-2008, 4:47 PM Reply   
Beautiful boat Michael. I think the X-15 is really underrated.
Old     (lknboarder)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-29-2008, 4:56 PM Reply   
thanks, yes I had not heard much about it until we walked in the dealership and it was love at first sight
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-29-2008, 7:02 PM Reply   
Looks very cool. as a MC fan, it seems like they might have put out thier 08 line too soon to get cool ideas for the boats, x 35 is a late release so it probobly has some more cool features.