Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-02-2014, 7:28 AM Reply   
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/poll-o...111329150.html

I've been saying it for years

history will show that he was the worst ever
Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-02-2014, 9:20 AM Reply   
^^^^^

HATER!! HATER!! HATER!!

Everyone call for Cliff to be banned and lose his job and have to sell his house because he is RACIST!!!! RAAACISSSST!!!!

Obama didn't know.........He cares and is trying so it's ok, and besides it's Bush's fault! Oh wait, I meant Reagan (wait....I think it -was- Bush).........
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       07-02-2014, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/poll-o...111329150.html

I've been saying it for years

history will show that he was the worst ever
I wonder if Romney is considering running again then...I'll pretty much take anyone besides another Clinton presidency or Obama at this point. You know, just as long as they follow the laws that govern them and such petty little things like the constitution.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-02-2014, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by phathom View Post
You know, just as long as they follow the laws that govern them and such petty little things like the constitution.

I think you need to look all the way back to Bush 1. Then skip Reagan and go to carter and ford.
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       07-02-2014, 10:17 AM Reply   
Where is Teddy Roosevelt when you need him!?
Old     (CRS_mi)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-02-2014, 10:36 AM Reply   
I wish the Republicans would run a black female so that we can call everyone that doesn't like her views racist and sexist.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-02-2014, 11:24 AM Reply   
Obama is the result of Stupid people in America out numbering smart people. This country has "jumped the shark" and we will never recover. Get used to it the fall of the republic has begun. IMO it's all about special interest and what ever candidate offers more social benefits and Goverment hand outs gets the job.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-02-2014, 12:33 PM Reply   
He's definitely the worst President we've had since 1/21/09.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       07-03-2014, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS_mi View Post
I wish the Republicans would run a black female so that we can call everyone that doesn't like her views racist and sexist.
They would just call her an Uncle Tom who sleeps in her masters house & a libtard can never ever be considered liberal no matter what they say.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-03-2014, 11:13 AM Reply   
Unfortunately, a president is only as good as the people he surrounds him/herself with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yT4...=RD8yT48wiRue4
Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-03-2014, 1:23 PM Reply   
Not so fast with the sympathy......

He surrounded himself with a like-minded staff that carries out his long known policies and beliefs. Then he claims ignorance and anger when they collapse like expected and foretold, but takes no direct action to undo any of them. But.... he also continuously and flagrantly attempts to circumvent the Constitution on his own to fulfill those policies and beliefs while pacifying those local and abroad who deride what our Country's history and way of life is.

We have a lot of stupid utopian sheep and takers that vote for the guy who promises to take care of all of life's difficulties in exchange for their freedoms...

Ahhhhh.... I feel better now ..........

BTW- God bless America (our founders' version) and everyone have a safe 4th
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       07-03-2014, 1:51 PM Reply   
The GOP has just as many nutballs on their side, this lady is batshat crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N39mUCXQ0RU

Quote:
he also continuously and flagrantly attempts to circumvent the Constitution
He stills lags behind recent Presidents in Executive orders, if that's what you mean. lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-03-2014, 3:14 PM Reply   
I've lived the American Dream. Worked hard all my life. For those who don't know,my definition of hard work is 12-14 hours a day 5 days a week. Weekends when necessary. I saved for retirement all my life. Not sit at home retirement,but travel the country in a nice motorhome and explore new places retirement.Live on a lake retirement. Get a new car or truck when i want one retirement.Go out and eat when i want retirement. I did all this despite all the democratic and republican presidents that tried to ruin my dreams. To me their wasn't another president worth a damn after Reagan. He was for less government and so am i. I don't care for any of the new candidates and i've had more than enough of Obama and his agenda.My Financial advisor showed me how the economy cycles up and down despite which BOZO is in office. So i have an emergency fund to carry me through 5 years of recession comfortable and not even touch my investments. So you guys can argue who's the worst. I'm going to focus on enjoying Retirement one day after another.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-03-2014, 3:32 PM Reply   
I know that when I want the pulse of the nation I always look for a poll of 1446 people.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-03-2014, 5:28 PM Reply   
LULZ... a whopping 1,446 people were surveyed... and 37% of them were in the south... and 66% have no college degree...and still the numbers show bush and Obama pretty much neck and neck.

you can tell if you actually look at the survey that this seems to be some small-time educational project - soc experiment to compare white and nonwhite voters.
Old    bigdtx            07-03-2014, 5:38 PM Reply   
"To me their wasn't another president worth a damn after Reagan. He was for less government and so am i."

I love this.

Reagan tried tax cuts only to realize what the current crop of slack jaws know but refuse to acknowledge - they don't work: http://money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/news...n_years_taxes/

He also presided over the creation of the Department of Veterans Affairs - the largest expansion of government since the Great Depression.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departm...ns_Affairs_Act

Cracks me up to see people idolizing Reagan when they really know nothing about what he actually did.

And let's not forget the Iran/Contra scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

Which make president Cheney and his dog George Bush look like amateurs.

But let's hate on Obama... for what again?
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-03-2014, 8:47 PM Reply   
Lol ignorant ppl vote for obama and ignorant people complain about obama. Smart people dont complain about things they cannot control and adapt to the situation and work hard to be successful.

Fyi, ppl have always hated the president, until the next one comes along.

Oh except reagan. Because he slashed taxes for short term benefits and long term shortfalls and deficit spending. Yay reagan!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-04-2014, 7:00 AM Reply   
Reagan doubled both the debt and the deficit while convincing many Americans he was for smaller govt. The guy should of been an actor.
Old     (Silverbullet555)      Join Date: May 2010       07-05-2014, 8:53 AM Reply   
People need to forget about both parties as they are part of the same. Bush sucked and Obama is worse. But, as long as we have mostly low informational voters that pick their candidate from the MSM we will continue to be screwed.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-05-2014, 10:18 AM Reply   
Seeing as how Bush wasted a couple trillion, killed several thousand troops, and maimed and injured probably 10's thousands of troops invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and predictably would cause extremism to spread in the ME, I find it hard to figure out how Obama could have been worse. Not to mention dropped the ball in Afghanistan. Oh yeah Benghazi.

For all you people who think that one black man has ruined the economy you really need to go back to school and work on your elementary school level math. You cannot run a trade deficit of 1/2 trillion a year plus govt overseas spending without replacing that money in the economy. The economy tanked under Bush because it was a long time in the making.
Old     (onthecreek)      Join Date: Apr 2013       07-06-2014, 7:38 PM Reply   
"For all you people who think that one black man has ruined the economy..."

right out of the liberal playbook. throw that race card.

he'll go down as the worst because he encouraged and subsidized an invasion across our borders. there are plenty of other issues to pile on but this is the most unbelievable. this invasion is even being supported by the very military bases we've funded to protect us. nobody's even allowed to see what's really happening there. according to some reports commercial airplanes and buses are being use to transport lice, scabies and other disease infested illegal aliens.

our current economic situation is the result of both parties. to point blame on one is simply falling victim to the game. our country is very much like a lifeboat. we can only take care of so many people yet some in this country think we should have open arms/borders for everyone.

too many people think government is the solution. they forget that government is made up only of men/women and that people are inherently flawed. more of a flawed thing is never better. people are turning their back on our founding principles thinking they know better. this is foolishness. history doesn't repeat itself, people do. bigger government will never be a solution.
Old     (TerryR)      Join Date: Aug 2010       07-07-2014, 1:55 AM Reply   
Obama should be impeached for the misuse of the IRS for the targeting of conservatives.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-07-2014, 3:44 AM Reply   
Government is the most inefficient and cost prohibitive run business in the world. If the government was left to survive in the private sector they would fail quickly. Nothing good comes from the current government we have now. We need to throw them all out and start over with NO parties. Run on your own platform,reduce their salaries and one term limit.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       07-07-2014, 7:28 AM Reply   
Did you guys know that Obama can't run for office in the next presidential election?? Give it up already.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2014, 7:30 AM Reply   
You guys are really sensitive about the race card thing. LOL. So he's suddenly become the worst President because of the children entering the US? But before you thought he was not so bad? So of illegal children or thousands of dead and maimed soldiers making the ME a worst place, the children are the worst?

Should "the greatest president" Reagan have been impeached for secretly selling weapons to the Iranians and using the proceeds to sell arms to S American terrorists?
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       07-07-2014, 7:43 AM Reply   
This about sums it up............... lmbo!!.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-controversy/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2014, 7:54 AM Reply   
Just to put things in perceptive we could give each of the 50,000 illegal immigrant children $40 Million, send them home, and that would be equal to the $2T wasted making Iraq best buddies with Iran. Of course if they are all now millionaires maybe we should let them stay.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2014, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad1Tai View Post
This about sums it up............... lmbo!!.
It definitely sums up something. Kind of like how putting the word "black man" in a post allows one to ignore all the actual important relevant points sums up something.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-07-2014, 12:23 PM Reply   
The sad reality of polls http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...hows/?page=all
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2014, 12:39 PM Reply   
May as well go to the source.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2056

The number of people who thought Obama is/was the best President outnumbered those who thought GWB was best 8 to 1.

Last edited by fly135; 07-07-2014 at 12:43 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2014, 12:53 PM Reply   
LOL, Faux News is upset that the rest of the media isn't trying to puppet master the public over this poll.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/366300912...#sp=show-clips

Maybe they should have also reported the poll says people think that Bill Clinton was the best President behind Reagan.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-07-2014, 1:58 PM Reply   
I think the real news here is that sound minded individuals refuse to see they're being taken for a ride by a crook with two faces.

Stockholm syndrome....
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2014, 2:29 PM Reply   
Barry, If you had a sound mind then you would actually be able to articulate a good argument based on quantifiable facts.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-07-2014, 2:43 PM Reply   
I'm not as sharp as you, John..I can only play the hand dealt to me.

The crook is the system and the two faces are the Republican and Democratic party. I wasn't singling out Obama.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       07-07-2014, 2:54 PM Reply   
Q: How do you know when a politician is lying? A: Their lips are moving.
Old    bigdtx            07-07-2014, 2:56 PM Reply   
I knew this day would come. Barry and I are in agreement. Bring on the apocalypse. LOL.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2014, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
The crook is the system and the two faces are the Republican and Democratic party. I wasn't singling out Obama.
This I agree with. The previous post made it sound like you were specifically talking about Obama.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       07-08-2014, 1:00 PM Reply   
The system is broken, lets agree on that. Although, anyone who claims Obama was a good president is on some serious drugs. And probably getting them for free...
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-08-2014, 1:55 PM Reply   
I know of 5 guys that just went back the middle east that think obama is doing a great job.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-08-2014, 3:58 PM Reply   
This isn't about Obama doing a good job. It's a comparison of Presidents and how they rank. While it may look like I'm defending Obama, I'm really defending rational thinking. Even when I point out how Bush destroyed the economy, I'm only playing along with the President blame game. I know better. But I also know that invading Iraq was the epitome of incompetence on the part of the executive office. So implausibly incompetent that it's suggests treason for personal gain.

Lets hope so Paul, if there is any ulterior motive to making that trade that involves intelligence gathering there is absolutely no way for the public to be informed of such without compromising the original intent. So I guess all the pitchfork wielding villagers are just another form of cover. Although the extremists might be more suspicious of such a thing and thinking.. what a bunch of American idiots.
Old     (onthecreek)      Join Date: Apr 2013       07-09-2014, 7:46 AM Reply   
a little over the top but pretty much on target

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/08/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t3
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-09-2014, 8:33 AM Reply   
Never mind the fact he did it without congressional approval and put a price on every American soldiers head. How would you like to be shipped there(its coming) knowing your life was worth 5 of theirs.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-09-2014, 9:24 AM Reply   
Well let's see... LBJ killed 40-50K Americans in Vietnam for absolutely no reason at all. That's been proven since losing the war had zero consequences other than the consequences of invading. Bush killed another several thousand to spread extremism in the ME. And Obama made a trade that we don't actually know the entire scope of. Meanwhile Paul thinks that soldiers in Afghanistan didn't have a price on their head until this trade. Not to mention that according to your logic Obama made troops more valuable alive than dead.

I'm not a war hawk, so the idea of anyone being shipped there for the purposes we have don't suit me. My idea of defending America against the 9/11 extremists was to roll over Afghanistan like Sherman rolled over the south and then leaving with a promise to do the same if a problem arises again. I'd don't believe in using American troops or dollars to fix a country that we had to invade.

Last edited by fly135; 07-09-2014 at 9:27 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-09-2014, 10:06 AM Reply   
Make sure to skip over the important parts and blame others. Oh wait.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-09-2014, 11:07 AM Reply   
So the important part was Congressional approval? And who did I blame? I wasn't blaming LBJ or Bush for the trade. Just trying to keep the perspective on important points of comparative Presidencies as it applies to the topic of thread.

But if you want blame then.... The idiots in Congress (mainly Republicans) are happy to characterize America as perpetual human rights abusers by keeping Guantanamo open. The have no exit plan, and refuse to allow the detainees to go to trial in a court of law. You can make a mistake and it blows over.... e.g. Abu Ghraib. But you cannot stand on moral ground when you intentionally and perpetually abuse human rights. There is no war, there should be no POWs.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-09-2014, 11:39 AM Reply   
No war? Are you saying Al Qaeda in no more?
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-09-2014, 11:41 AM Reply   
Ley me try this again: No war? Are you saying Al Qaeda is no more?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-09-2014, 11:42 AM Reply   
The wrongs of the past cannot shape our future. Bush is no longer president so justifying current actions by past mistakes is idiotic. I don't see Obama closing it. He has only had 5 years to do so.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-09-2014, 11:51 AM Reply   
Paul, you are in the wrong thread. This thread is about the deeds of Presidents since WWII. Obama has made attempts to close Guantanamo, but the Republicans were having none of that. Perhaps you're recommending he do it with an Executive Order.

Ron, are you saying that Congress has declared war with the nation of Al Qaeda? Can you point me to the documentation for that?

Paul, notice the use of the word "renews" in the headline. And for Ron... claiming the *war* with Afghanistan is over.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...on-102765.html
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-09-2014, 7:54 PM Reply   
John, can you show me documentation of the "war on terror" ending? Will this work? http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/05/m...n-sept-142001/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-10-2014, 7:25 AM Reply   
You can't just call something a war and justify abuse of human rights. That's what the extremists do. Which is also why that^ doesn't work. The war on terror is perpetual. It reflects poorly on the US to indefinitely hold these POWs without at the minimum the right to a trial.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-10-2014, 12:19 PM Reply   
I disagree. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.