Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (carter134)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-08-2013, 8:53 PM Reply   
has many people ridden these boots? if so how were they ? stiff? soft ? lots of suport ? how is the new base plate system that cwb has and how do they hold up durability wise ?
thanks
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-09-2013, 7:51 PM Reply   
I tried some on today at the boat show and they are super light and super comfy.
They felt nice and flexible.

I heard they were selling pretty well.

Nice clean looks and very comfy....I will be getting a pair!
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-10-2013, 8:59 AM Reply   
The new base plate looks stronger than the previous CWB plates. They're going to be supportive with a lot of flex.

I tried a pair on at the boat show yesterday and they where so comfy that I came home with a pair
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-11-2013, 8:44 AM Reply   
I've been a Closed Toe opponent since the first silly looking pair hit the market years ago. I tried on the Josh Twelker boot at the boat show last weekend and they convinced me to convert. They're down right luxurious feeling. I'd say they're medium stiffness. I found that they had great hold hold even without running the upper lace system tight. I'm looking forward to riding them this year. If you want something slightly stiffer, the Faction boot is pretty much the same thing, but a tad more rigid. Both boots look pretty awesome I think.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-11-2013, 10:08 AM Reply   
multiple riders at the cable are loving them, especially if you don't want a 'bootie" or liner type boot. almost makes it worth taking a look at CWB.