Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-15-2017, 5:39 PM Reply   
Was just going to post that. Lol, yeah I'm pretty sure he is just dumb rather than an evil super villain
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-16-2017, 5:27 AM Reply   
So on the continuum of impeachable stuff a person could do in the oval office, is it worse to reveal classified intelligence to the Russians or get a BJ and lie about it?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-16-2017, 7:16 AM Reply   
What's worse? A President that you identify with a single lie like "I didn't have sex with that woman" or "If you like your doctor you can keep him", or a President that you have to ask "which day" when you want to talk about him lying?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-16-2017, 9:27 AM Reply   
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-16-2017, 12:38 PM Reply   
So it's confirmed, shares classified information gathered from Israel and shares it with Russian who is Iran's ally. Genius. Come on, even he haw hicks must see he is not fit for this job.
Attached Images

Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-16-2017, 3:10 PM Reply   
Any Trumpers want to put positive spin on this, I'd love to hear it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-16-2017, 5:01 PM Reply   
Not to mention he directly pressured Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn and to give him assurances of personal loyalty. What a scumbag who's never been surrounded by anything other than sycophants sucking up to daddy's money (not that people with half a brain didn't know this months ago).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2017, 5:30 PM Reply   
Someone should let him know.... The cover-up is always worse than the crime.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2017, 8:42 PM Reply   
I'll bite: He's still your president, so SUCK IT!!! Hahahahaha! Seriously, roll around in it. Get some on ya and enjoy the president that was elected because your candidate and ideology was THAT bad. You all did it to yourselves. Roll around in it some more now. Lol 8 more years, 8 more years..... It's so much fun knowing you guys are just seething and foaming at the mouth. Enjoy your evening!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-16-2017, 9:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I'll bite: He's still your president, so SUCK IT!!! Hahahahaha! Seriously, roll around in it. Get some on ya and enjoy the president that was elected because your candidate and ideology was THAT bad. You all did it to yourselves. Roll around in it some more now. Lol 8 more years, 8 more years..... It's so much fun knowing you guys are just seething and foaming at the mouth. Enjoy your evening!
Ho ho, Trump represents you perfectly. I would be a bit bummed if Trump gets impeached, where will I get my daily comedy?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-17-2017, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
I don't look down on people because of their skin color - only for their stupidity. It just so happens many of those minorities are stupid. studies show when IQ is a constant, incarceration rates, crime, income, all that racial disparity stuff disappears. Its not a color problem. its a stupid problem. stupid people are less evolved, more primitive, more violent, more criminal.
I think this is what pw is trying to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2017, 7:04 AM Reply   
^^^lol
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-17-2017, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Meh at least you're staying true/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-17-2017, 7:51 AM Reply   
I feel like this should be from the Onion, not Reuters:

Putin offers transcript to prove Trump did not pass Russia secrets
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-17-2017, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
He's still your president, so SUCK IT!!! Hahahahaha!
I guess that's as positive a spin they can put on Trump.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-17-2017, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I guess that's as positive a spin they can put on Trump.
Yep, the ole "Nah-nah-nah boo boo" argument.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-17-2017, 12:56 PM Reply   
If any more evidence of trump's obstruction of justice is revealed, I'm sure the white house will call for an independent investigation of Bengali.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2017, 1:47 PM Reply   
I predict Trump will pull the pin and resign before the end of the year
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-17-2017, 3:53 PM Reply   
I stand by my prediction on this thread from 12-17-2016, 3:39 PM

"22 months and full impeachment"

It's gonna be another long year and a half
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-17-2017, 3:59 PM Reply   
I don't think the dems are in any rush to get an ultra conservative religious nut like Pence into the oval before the midterms.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2017, 4:33 PM Reply   
Trumps first foreign trip will start at weeks end. What are the odds he says something really foolish to some dignitary? 50/50? Hey Pope, I like diet coke and pvssy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2017, 10:48 PM Reply   
You guys have no idea how much fun this is to hear you cry and boo hoo. Are you all millennials? Not getting your way? This is so funny!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2017, 10:49 PM Reply   
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2017, 10:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I predict Trump will pull the pin and resign before the end of the year
Okay. I'm putting you on record. Tic toc.......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2017, 10:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I stand by my prediction on this thread from 12-17-2016, 3:39 PM

"22 months and full impeachment"

It's gonna be another long year and a half
Need a tissue? Maybe some Preparation H?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2017, 11:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Okay. I'm putting you on record. Tic toc.......
Why don't you go on record too, what you picking? 8 glorious years?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-18-2017, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
You sound like your president. I love conservatives. Big and bad guys and then the first to play the victim card. Your president has to be the biggest bitch I have ever seen. "They treat me so bad, this is so unfair wahhhhhhhhhhhh."
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-18-2017, 10:18 AM Reply   
poor poor snowflake in chief
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-18-2017, 11:23 AM Reply   
I'm still laughing at you guys and Trump is still POTUS. LOL
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-18-2017, 11:25 AM Reply   
"I know you are but what am I." - Jesus of Nazareth
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-18-2017, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm still laughing at you guys and Trump is still POTUS. LOL
Come on mate, put your money where your mouth is, how long will he be POTUS for?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-18-2017, 12:38 PM Reply   
Yeah, he is bit of a cry baby, Lincon, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy, Roosevelt, Regan were all shot. Kennedy in the face! Plenty of Potus have been put through the ringer, Nixon and Clinton most recently, turned out they both deserved it!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-18-2017, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
poor poor snowflake in chief
In fairness (going from memory) Mandela was basically a domestic terrorist who only became a politician after his release, right?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-18-2017, 1:41 PM Reply   
fascinating write up about comey / meuller on politico: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...ler-fbi-215154
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-18-2017, 3:18 PM Reply   
Great article. Oh and if you don't care for the Mandela comparison maybe ask JFK or RFK or Lincoln how they feel about the statement.

Here's one for the A.D. fans
Attached Images

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-18-2017, 4:24 PM Reply   
I am Not a crook!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-18-2017, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Great article. Oh and if you don't care for the Mandela comparison maybe ask JFK or RFK or Lincoln how they feel about the statement.

Here's one for the A.D. fans
Best show ever. Well... Top 3 for me.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-19-2017, 9:28 PM Reply   
Looks like Jared Kushner about to be put on the grill. If true that's going to be a little hard to spin. ...
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-20-2017, 10:16 AM Reply   
I will predict. Trump will be President for his full term. He won't get re-elected, might not even run again.
He will go down in history as a clown, but will accomplish a great deal more than Oblummer ever did, but it will never get reported by the mainstream media

Plus, a large part of the population will be even more disgusted with the leftist media crap, more frustrated with the government......and .....

Pelosi will finally be beaten in an election and Waters will be be ousted also
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-20-2017, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I will predict. Trump will be President for his full term. He won't get re-elected, might not even run again.
He will go down in history as a clown, but will accomplish a great deal more than Oblummer ever did, but it will never get reported by the mainstream media

Plus, a large part of the population will be even more disgusted with the leftist media crap, more frustrated with the government......and .....

Yeah, he is on a good pace with all he has gotten done so far.

Trumps first 100 days:
Made it so you can trash the environment again.

Off to a great start.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-20-2017, 8:24 PM Reply   
Quote:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-20-2017, 8:27 PM Reply   
http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-f...venue-comment/
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-20-2017, 8:33 PM Reply   
Funny watching this. Nobody will give up party affiliation, regardless. Meh, guess that is where we are at. The "common sense dishonesty " is strong on this thread.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-21-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
Did Trump just become a Libratard? Credit where credit is due, great speech. I find his changing tune to match his audience curious tho.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/a...ectid=11860538
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-21-2017, 12:39 PM Reply   
The real disappointment is that the democrats thrown up road blocks with whatever Trump tries to do.

Last edited by deneng; 05-21-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-21-2017, 12:51 PM Reply   
Keep in mind the same people who say the Russians sabotaged the election are the same people who said Banghazi was because of a video.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-21-2017, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Keep in mind the same people who say the Russians sabotaged the election are the same people who said Banghazi was because of a video.
You should add up the number of lies from dems vs the number of lies vs Trump alone.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-21-2017, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
The real disappointment is that the democrats thrown up road blocks with whatever Trump tries to do.
Yeah, it's the democrats, the guy can't even get anything done despite holding the house and senate. Whose fault is it now? What kind of road block can we throw in there?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-21-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys didn't mind "road blocks" when the GOP went out of their way to stop anything Obama proposed. Of course, back then conservatives loved leaks. Now they want to execute anyone that leaks anything about Trump.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 8:52 AM Reply   
Kim Dotcom is going to be giving a formal statement tomorrow regarding Seth Rich, not Russia, being the source of the DNC email leaks. says he has proof.

what will this imply exactly? If Russia was never the source, and intelligence communities says it was, could that mean Dem-operated intelligence agents killed him and covered it up?

surely with as many lawsuits Trump has acquired over his lifetime, there had to have been quite a few mysterious deaths of people about to testify against him, right?

yeah nope.

the Clintons? LOL

also love how the DNC is getting class action lawsuits for rigging the primary lolol

http://observer.com/2017/05/dnc-clas...ntion-bonuses/

Isn't it funny how the DNC denied the FBI's request to investigate their servers after proof of illegal activity resulting in the dismissal of key operatives in the DNC?

No shouting for special prosecutor then

Now, with no evidence, no crime, no indictments, no nothing, Dems screamed for it.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 8:57 AM Reply   
also loved it when Donna Brazile was welcomed and paraded on the Daily Show recently

like really? this is who you dumb**** Dems celebrate? cheaters??? and listen and applaud them?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-22-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
@kimdotcom vs. the consensus of 17 federal intelligence agencies.

Wonder if Trump would consider just scrapping NSA/FBI/CIA etc etc in favor of hiring this kimdotcom fellow? Would have to be cheaper, right?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 11:01 AM Reply   
the intelligence agencies have never lied, you say?

think the public gets the truth at all times?

never do they sway public opinion?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-22-2017, 11:08 AM Reply   
I think you and Mark need to get your story straight. Ya'll claim that the fbi rank and file are repubs who hate clinton and revolted against Comey forcing him to make a statement about her during the election, and now they're willingly complying with a huge conspiracy across all nat'l security agencies to protect the DNC. You're a riot! Don't you have a civil war statue takedown to be protesting this week?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 11:18 AM Reply   
so do you believe there were weapons of mass destruction?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-22-2017, 12:08 PM Reply   
according to Wikipedia, in 2005 there were actually warheads with Sarin found in Iraq

everyone has their own opinion and news source. believe what you want
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
they were "left over from a manufacturing program that had long been abandoned—which contradicted the Bush administration's pre-war claims that Saddam Hussein was actively developing weapons of mass destruction"

continue clapping for Donna Brazile on the Daily Show, morons

your party is divided and dying due to the incredible corruption from scum who rose into power by appealing to weak people's feelings
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-22-2017, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
according to Wikipedia, in 2005 there were actually warheads with Sarin found in Iraq

everyone has their own opinion and news source. believe what you want
Yes, Wikipedia the user sourced source. Hold on a tick, I'll go change it and say Trump planted war heads there in 2005. Must be true.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-22-2017, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
they were "left over from a manufacturing program that had long been abandoned—which contradicted the Bush administration's pre-war claims that Saddam Hussein was actively developing weapons of mass destruction"

continue clapping for Donna Brazile on the Daily Show, morons

your party is divided and dying due to the incredible corruption from scum who rose into power by appealing to weak people's feelings
I believe the guy you're talking to is a Republican, Mr. IQ.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-22-2017, 2:28 PM Reply   
This is all I can think of when prowake aka Mr White Supremacist posts lol

Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 3:07 PM Reply   
im not so much a white supremacist as much as an aspiring statistician

the stats just clearly show populations that are more European and not as diversified by minorities have far less violence, better education, higher IQ, yada yada yada. *shrugs*

and the republican? cool. doesn't change my statement. it wasn't solely directed at him and the point remains.

good luck, Dems.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 3:32 PM Reply   
timeline for seth rich's death:

7/16/2016

4:20am - Officers report incident with Seth Rich as he is found conscious and unaware he is shot in the back. Officers were wearing body cameras, footage never released

5:57am - Seth Rich pronounced dead at unknown hospital by an unknown physician. information never released

Deemed a robbery even though nothing stolen.

Guccifer 2.0 (the one who openly hacked John Podestas email) revealed his source was Seth Rich on 8/25/2016. Got blown over as nothing apparently..

tomorrow we will see what Kim has to say

Last edited by prowake; 05-22-2017 at 3:36 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-22-2017, 3:35 PM Reply   
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.3536c3199f24

More allegations of obstruction of justice.

Man, the lesson from watergate is that the coverup is always worse than the crime.

What a buffoon.

But I still think I actually like him more than Pence because his incompetence is paralyzing to his agenda. I think Pence could very efficiently drive us all on the Ted Cruz bus right to crazy town.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 3:37 PM Reply   
obstruction of justice? of what crime committed?

you idiots are still searching for the crime of "colluding with Russia for the DNC hacked emails" even though it was SETH RICH who leaked the emails. Its called a diversion. The DNC leaks revealed CRIME and COLLUSION WITH THE MEDIA within the DNC. How do you FVCKS look past that?

and how does firing of a FBI official change any investigation?

FBI has already openly stated Comey's departure has in no way affected any investigation whatsoever

Last edited by prowake; 05-22-2017 at 3:41 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-22-2017, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
obstruction of justice? of what crime committed?

you idiots are still searching for the crime of "colluding with Russia for the DNC hacked emails" even though it was SETH RICH who leaked the emails. Its called a diversion. The DNC leaks revealed CRIME and COLLUSION WITH THE MEDIA within the DNC. How do you FVCKS look past that?

and how does firing of a FBI official change any investigation?

FBI has already openly stated Comey's departure has in no way affected any investigation whatsoever
Totally agree with you that there probably IS NOT collusion.

Despite the fact that if lead to their logical conclusions, investigations would reveal NO COLLUSION, Trump has been intent on stymieing the investigations, has been leaning on people to drop the investigations, has been cajoling people to speak out against the investigations, and has fired the lead investigator.

obstruction of justice doesn't have to be successful to be a crime.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-22-2017, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
im not so much a white supremacist as much as an aspiring statistician

the stats just clearly show populations that are more European and not as diversified by minorities have far less violence, better education, higher IQ, yada yada yada. *shrugs*

and the republican? cool. doesn't change my statement. it wasn't solely directed at him and the point remains.

good luck, Dems.
It was entirely directed at him. Mr. IQ strikes again.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-22-2017, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
timeline for seth rich's death:

7/16/2016

4:20am - Officers report incident with Seth Rich as he is found conscious and unaware he is shot in the back. Officers were wearing body cameras, footage never released

5:57am - Seth Rich pronounced dead at unknown hospital by an unknown physician. information never released

Deemed a robbery even though nothing stolen.

Guccifer 2.0 (the one who openly hacked John Podestas email) revealed his source was Seth Rich on 8/25/2016. Got blown over as nothing apparently..

tomorrow we will see what Kim has to say
Yes, quote Guccifer, the guy who lied about several hacks already. Your sources are ****ing hilarious.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
It was entirely directed at him. Mr. IQ strikes again.

oh, I didnt realize saying MORONS with an s was suddenly singular.

moron
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 5:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Totally agree with you that there probably IS NOT collusion.

Despite the fact that if lead to their logical conclusions, investigations would reveal NO COLLUSION, Trump has been intent on stymieing the investigations, has been leaning on people to drop the investigations, has been cajoling people to speak out against the investigations, and has fired the lead investigator.

obstruction of justice doesn't have to be successful to be a crime.

how has he hindered investigations? he has HOPED the BS would stop, which any logical, annoyed innocent person would be rightful to feel and think.

you still aren't identifying any CRIME he would be obstructing, and you can't, since no crime has been identified or suggested, and collusion isn't a crime anyway.

DNC was sabotaged, their ***** morality got exposed, and instead of concentrating on the awful content, you libs are trying to shoot the messenger. its pathetic.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 5:27 PM Reply   
oh look another terror attack

19 confirmed deaths
50 injuries

gotta love them muslims
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-22-2017, 5:42 PM Reply   
Israel no longer in the middle East? Who knew?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-22-2017, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
oh look another terror attack

19 confirmed deaths
50 injuries

gotta love them muslims
Gotta love blanket statements.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-22-2017, 6:31 PM Reply   
the comment was about still believing that there were weapons of mass destruction. It did not address what these weapons were for, what saddam was doing, if Bush lied and manipulated, it was just about the weapons,

So yes, I believe that there were, and there are a multitude of sources that support this
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-22-2017, 6:38 PM Reply   
the whole point is the CIA lied to the public to get us into an oil war, on the premise that WMDs were being made or made soon when in reality production was abandoned long before our intervention

point being the CIA has been wrong, or at least misleading, which could very well be the case with the DNC emails and the whole Russia blame
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-22-2017, 8:04 PM Reply   
I personally don't care about the Russia thing, even if were to be true. It bothers me more, that Hollywood has a powerful voice in our elections. The media, an enormous influence, and a political party that practically grows and panders to an endless base of potential voters

why aren't these being discussed and investigated.........because it doesn't fit the narrative
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-22-2017, 10:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
I personally don't care about the Russia thing, even if were to be true. It bothers me more, that Hollywood has a powerful voice in our elections. The media, an enormous influence, and a political party that practically grows and panders to an endless base of potential voters

why aren't these being discussed and investigated.........because it doesn't fit the narrative
Voting a reality tv star as president first seem like best solution...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-23-2017, 12:27 AM Reply   
Doesn't seem....
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-23-2017, 12:39 AM Reply   
ha

this country is soooo ****ed up
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-23-2017, 1:48 AM Reply   
Somebody's in the doghouse

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-23-2017, 3:12 AM Reply   
Quote:

So it bothers you more that Americans are involved in the US political process than Russians being involved in the process? Makes sense to me...