Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-25-2011, 2:47 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcuNQrkx6No

Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-25-2011, 5:17 PM Reply   
Wow! That's pretty horrible.
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-25-2011, 5:22 PM Reply   
haha i posted that on my facebook like a week or so ago i was wondering the same thing
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-25-2011, 5:33 PM Reply   
Poor boat
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-25-2011, 6:05 PM Reply   
wow...cool guys. that was hilarious.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-25-2011, 8:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
Poor boat
Don't worry, I think the boat like to smoke too
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-26-2011, 6:22 AM Reply   
Knew someone would debby downer this thread.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-26-2011, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
cause you knew, deep down it wasn't really that funny, that it was effed up.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-26-2011, 7:36 AM Reply   
^^agree
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-26-2011, 9:12 AM Reply   
A few bad apples ruin it for everyone...just take a look at the new DPF and DEF crap on trucks....thanks guys!
Old    SamIngram            08-26-2011, 9:20 AM Reply   
My Cummins 12 Valve smokes like a bitch when I am running it on people fat... When the SHTF, while you guys are waiting in line at the gas station I'll be killing fat people and cruising around asking people if they smoke! My dogs and rabbits will eat well too!

Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-26-2011, 10:04 AM Reply   
It's gone. Taken down due to hate speech.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-26-2011, 10:09 AM Reply   
hahaha here is the one that isn't disabled..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWC0jIJYob4
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-26-2011, 10:52 AM Reply   
I totally agree its effed up. In this day and age though you really have to ask if any of this is real and not staged. Still got a chuckle out of me.
Old     (wakeboard_pittsburgh)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-26-2011, 11:40 AM Reply   
I wonder if we could track them down? What is that a red x-star with one 485 in the center of the tower? That can't be too hard to find...
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-26-2011, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Right! Because accosting innocent pedestrians with the intention dousing them in known Carcinogens is something to be laughed at. If she was an asthmatic....?
Old    SamIngram            08-26-2011, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
Right! Because accosting innocent pedestrians with the intention dousing them in known Carcinogens is something to be laughed at. If she was an asthmatic....?
Yes, this is an outrage! The people should be provided with plastic bubbles when out doors, that way they are ensured a safe environment.

A commonly accepted risk of walking in public is dealing with the public...
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-26-2011, 3:23 PM Reply   
If that were me that x star would have ended up with a few holes in it! It does seem a little funny but that's just another dumba$$ giving wakeboarders a bad name.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-26-2011, 4:42 PM Reply   
Sam, using extremes to justify unnecessary risk is silly. It's pretty selfish to suggest that in order to avoid harassment, anyone in public should shield themselves with plastic bubbles. How about you simply refrain from being a douchesicle by not putting innocent people at risk for your selfish joke?
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-26-2011, 4:53 PM Reply   
I got a chuckle out of it. Its a dick move but I mean there isnt really any damage done. She wasnt hurt, she might have coughed a few times, but really all she had to do was hold her breath for about 4 seconds, and run about 10 ft and she is on her way...Its not like she was shackled to the sidewalk and forced to inhale exhaust for hours.
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-26-2011, 6:13 PM Reply   
it was a dick move by some kids who probably had mommy and day`s money most of there life.
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       08-26-2011, 6:21 PM Reply   
Who cares made me laugh
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-26-2011, 7:42 PM Reply   
I reserve that move for passing bicyclists on my way to the lake when they insist on riding in the middle of the lane and not yielding to traffic. Got to time it just right though! When there rear wheel lines up with my front wheel full throttle and they disappear! I only do this to the a@#holes on the road, the bicyclists that move over when they can to allow traffic to go by I have no problems with and I'm nice!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-26-2011, 7:46 PM Reply   
Was the video funny Yes!
Was the video Real????
If it was real and legit i have some questions?
Would you like someone to do this to your wife or girlfriend or daughter as they were walking down to the boat ramp?
Would you still think it was funny then???
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-27-2011, 5:02 AM Reply   
Lets all hold hands and sing cumbaya so there are no hurt feelings.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       08-27-2011, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIngram View Post
My Cummins 12 Valve smokes like a bitch when I am running it on people fat... When the SHTF, while you guys are waiting in line at the gas station I'll be killing fat people and cruising around asking people if they smoke! My dogs and rabbits will eat well too!

This is FAMOUS!!!!!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-27-2011, 9:16 AM Reply   
I understand that what people
Say here might be diffrentfrom what they might do in real life.
Robert; i hope your just kidding. Because if you do do that you just droped a notch in my book. Yea some cyclest are retarded and they might take up to much room ect a simple beep of the horn might do the trick next time. Personally I have had people do this to me. I was on a hill huffing away on a steep climb in a bike lane with tons of room for cars to pass and ( the bike lane was big enough for a full sized car) and i was against the hill not blocking or impeeding anyone. Some lifted truck idiot with his tail pipe aimed and at the perfict height to be inline with a cyclest face. Did the down shift and hammer it right on Q" to blast me.
My eyes were burning and my lungs were full of soot cause i was breathing hard at the moment he doushed me. I could not understand what i did to deserve to be doushed. I guess what it boiled down to is there are people out there with theae types of rigs that are just complete "Dong Tards" and do this kind of crap. I hope your not one of them. Just remember Karma is a "Bitch"
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       08-27-2011, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Would you like someone to do this to your wife or girlfriend or daughter as they were walking down to the boat ramp?
Only if they answered "yes".
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-27-2011, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006maliblue View Post
I reserve that move for passing bicyclists on my way to the lake when they insist on riding in the middle of the lane and not yielding to traffic. Got to time it just right though!
I'd hate to be huffing up this hill and this happen.

Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2011, 5:11 PM Reply   
http://www.arb.ca.gov/enf/complaints/smoke.htm
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-28-2011, 2:42 PM Reply   
Does laughing my arse off make me a bad person?
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-28-2011, 5:58 PM Reply   
Pretty obnoxious, but something we all probably would've done while young.
Old     (JJ)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-29-2011, 5:24 AM Reply   
And people don't believe we are adding to global warming?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-29-2011, 10:18 AM Reply   
If you think it's funny to doushe Innocent people with crap spewing from your tail pipe then in my book I think your a total "D Bag"

To me that Video pisses me off. and I dont find it funny at all. I would love to track someone like that down and give them a taste of their own.
Old    SamIngram            08-29-2011, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
And people don't believe we are adding to global warming?
LOL.. I guess you have never seen a volcano or actually done ANY research on your own about global warming... just keep listening to what Al Gore tells you... I'm a racist SOB!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-29-2011, 11:35 AM Reply   
Sam I see your point. But that dosent change the Fact that when your behind One of these POS lifted truck black smoking spewing rig's your getting it in your car as well. You can smell the crap in you cars vent system ect. It just seems un needed IMO.

And for WHAT??????? I can understand if you pulling a tractor or some heavy equipment ect but as a daily driver??? Come on? and then to use it in a way to blow crap in some ones face???
Old    SamIngram            08-29-2011, 1:32 PM Reply   
Grant, we are basically screwed, and behavior like this is just another nail in the coffin....

[N]either the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt. - Samuel Adams

Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime & pure, [and] which denounces against the wicked eternal misery, and [which] insured to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments. - Charles Carroll (He signed the Constitution)

Give up money, give up fame, give up science, give the earth itself and all it contains rather than do an immoral act. And never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing, however slightly so it may appear to you. Whenever you are to do a thing, though it can never be known but to yourself, ask yourself how you would act were all the world looking at you, and act accordingly. Encourage all your virtuous dispositions, and exercise them whenever an opportunity arises, being assured that they will gain strength by exercise, as a limb of the body does, and that exercise will make them habitual. From the practice of the purest virtue, you may be assured you will derive the most sublime comforts in every moment of life, and in the moment of death. - Thomas Jefferson

Cameron blames U.K. riots on 'moral collapse'

I have said it here before, and I will say it again, the total lack of morals and self-accountability by the majority of our society will be the end of this great experiment. People think it is funny to do this stuff, and others expect the government to control this type of action. You can write all the laws you want but without the people being accountable for their own actions we will continue to slide down the slippery slope.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

Paradoxically enough, the release of initiative and enterprise made possible by popular self-government ultimately generates disintegrating forces from within. Again and again after freedom has brought opportunity and some degree of plenty, the competent become selfish, luxury-loving and complacent, the incompetent and the unfortunate grow envious and covetous, and all three groups turn aside from the hard road of freedom to worship the Golden Calf of economic security. The historical cycle seems to be: From bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to apathy; from apathy to dependency; and from dependency back to bondage once more.

At the stage between apathy and dependency, men always turn in fear to economic and political panaceas. New conditions, it is claimed, require new remedies. Under such circumstances, the competent citizen is certainly not a fool if he insists upon using the compass of history when forced to sail uncharted seas. Usually so-called new remedies are not new at all. Compulsory planned economy, for example, was tried by the Chinese some three milleniums ago, and by the Romans in the early centuries of the Christian era. It was applied in Germany, Italy and Russia long before the present war broke out. Yet it is being seriously advocated today as a solution of our economic problems in the United States. Its proponents confidently assert that government can successfully plan and control all major business activity in the nation, and still not interfere with our political freedom and our hard-won civil and religious liberties. The lessons of history all point in exactly the reverse direction. - Henning W. Prentis, Industrial Management in a Republic, p. 22
Old    SamIngram            08-29-2011, 1:40 PM Reply   
Just look at the threads about power turns and boat ramp chaos, people would rather yell, shoot water balloons and paint ball guns, etc... than try to educate someone. People are so cynical now it's ridiculous.

The question everyone should asking themselves, is why we allow or even buy products from companies who produce these "performance tuners" that make the truck create smoke? Some even have a "smoke setting", WTF? I have a Dodge Cummins 6BT with all the power in the world and it doesn't smoke except on a hard downshift where excess fuel is burned.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-29-2011, 2:26 PM Reply   
the total lack of morals and self-accountability by the majority of our society will be the end of this great experiment. People think it is funny to do this stuff, and others expect the government to control this type of action. You can write all the laws you want but without the people being accountable for their own actions we will continue to slide down the slippery slope.
^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree 100%

Look at 1/2 of the replys on the thread It seems like Most of the people her think this is Funny.
They guy is pulling a wakeboard boat with a Wetsounds 485 on the Tower. I can only guess how he use's that thing. These D bag's we are talking about are people not so far away from our demographic. I know not all people with a lifted smoke blasters do this kind of stuff but when people do this kind of stuff and people dont call them out on it and as you say Educate them that this type of stuff is not cool then thats when THE MAN steps in. Yea its all crap!
Why is it that the Stupid seem to be the Breeder's
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-29-2011, 2:53 PM Reply   
Redneck Flat Biller Iron Cross Mafia Dousche
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05rmTKx_-M
Part of the "Bro Nation"
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-29-2011, 10:16 PM Reply   
That cadi is badass. I think you are taking the black smoke to far with that example.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-30-2011, 5:52 AM Reply   
gonna have to agree with Andy, not sure what's wrong with a guy customizing his caddy with a diesel. Unique idea if you ask me. If he rolls up on bikers or people walking and smokes them out, then he's a douche.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-30-2011, 6:17 AM Reply   
+1 caddy was dope
Old     (joebob)      Join Date: Jan 2011       08-30-2011, 6:24 AM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3XQRglvDYo

I blow black smoke!!!

Last edited by joebob; 08-30-2011 at 6:32 AM. Reason: xxx
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-30-2011, 8:36 AM Reply   
Yea The Caddy was posted here on W/W last year. I thought it was cool untill the 1:40 mark in the video. That's the first time I remember seening people directing the black smoke at people and laughing at it.

But the great thing about the caddy is I bet that guy gets a wiff of his own tail pipe ever time everytime he does the black smoke trick. Rolling down the road with the windows down I bet the soot and crap rolls back and into the car. LOL LOL

DOPE! for Sure LOL
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-30-2011, 9:25 AM Reply   
take it easy buddy, nobody is ribbing you..

or your LOL party.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-30-2011, 10:42 AM Reply   
For the sake of a good debate: Im Just kinda suprised at the LACK of people that are not more bummed out at this type of activity. Ill try to put it in Wakeboarder lingo so maby the Big kid's that like to play/drive tonka toy's can understand.

Power turners Jet Ski'rs and Tubers tearing up the butter are so "UN COOL" & looked down on. We even have No power turner stickers and shirts and a Website! that's dedacated to education. That's great (Thank You Dave) Now to a person riding a bike, walking there dog or simply driving behind a Smoke Machine on the freeway, These rig's are the Wally's or Power turners of the Road! Think about it. Your walking down the street or out for a bike ride and some one blast's you with black smoke. And some how it's funny or the machines that do it are some how COOL???? But a guy pulling a tuber in the butter is a Jack Off and needs to be killed??? What am I missing? I guess untill you are personaly effected by it, It dosen't matter!

BTW: I got out of off roading and dirt biking for this same type of additude. It seems that the people that like and have these types of machines are the same idiots that used to drain/change their oil at their camp site. Shoot guns in Camp. Ride a POS bike with no Muffler around the camp fire at 2 am. Just straight F'ing retards that don't have a clue don't care and even embrace the I don't give a crap additude.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-30-2011, 11:51 AM Reply   
I think at one point or another each one of us has done something stupid like this in our lives. I know I have, its part of growing up. The difference was we didn't have the media(FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, etc) means to spread it, instead it was talked amongst our friends.
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       08-30-2011, 3:52 PM Reply   
I don't think that's growing up. If you can afford a new wake boat and a lifted diesel truck you're past growing up and are just an ass hole if you do stuff like that. People like that just disgust me, there is no reason to be aggressive and malicious towards other people minding their own business and not bothering you.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-31-2011, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadunkle View Post
I don't think that's growing up. If you can afford a new wake boat and a lifted diesel truck you're past growing up and are just an ass hole if you do stuff like that. People like that just disgust me, there is no reason to be aggressive and malicious towards other people minding their own business and not bothering you.
You misunderstood what I was saying. Nowhere did I say that growing up involved lifted trucks and expensive boats. Making bad decisions as an adolescent was something we all went through at one point in our life. However some people take longer to grow up as in the case of this video. By the way I am not condoning the guys behavior.

Last edited by pierce_bronkite; 08-31-2011 at 7:47 AM.
Old     (norcalrider)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-31-2011, 8:38 AM Reply   
Seems to be running a little rich. I have a mechanic that can take care of that.