Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-23-2019, 5:52 AM Reply   
This is so disgusting! Why don't the citizens care more about changing their city? Why would you want to live in the most expensive city AND deal with this human filth. They/California jsut keeps voting in this nonsense.

https://www.openthebooks.com/map/?Ma...=Pin&Zip=94103
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-23-2019, 7:09 AM Reply   
Lol this is NINE years worth of data, plus a ton of these are probably dog poop (no one here picks up their frickin dog's poop, it's ridiculous).

The only place you need to play the dodge the poop game is the 'loin, just like it's been for 20 years. That being said, if you do walk the loin it's pretty gross (and sad). But you and I both know SF didn't create the homeless problem.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-23-2019, 8:29 AM Reply   
In my neighborhood there is only one way in and one way out and a total of 72 houses. We have a facebook page for the whole neighborhood. It's funny that you get these people that think they are all neighborly and looking out for each other. Well, the house on the corner from us gets littered with dog S##t on the daily from these same people in the neighborhood that can't be bothered to clean up there own dog's crap. The hipocrisy is rampant.lol.

I say it all the time. We now live in a selfish world where it's me before you. Look at driving for instance. You can have nobody behind you and someone will cut in front of you in the right lane to get off at an off ramp so they can be in front.

For every leap in technology as we go forward society just seems to get dumber.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-23-2019, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol this is NINE years worth of data, plus a ton of these are probably dog poop (no one here picks up their frickin dog's poop, it's ridiculous).

The only place you need to play the dodge the poop game is the 'loin, just like it's been for 20 years. That being said, if you do walk the loin it's pretty gross (and sad). But you and I both know SF didn't create the homeless problem.
Way to attempt to sugar coat those turds and try to blame it all on dogs. You're full of what the article is about. You clearly also haven't been around the city much recently. Dog turds are easily identified. Human turds tend to be a bit more scrunchy looking. LOL

Go try and take a walk a few hundred feet from City Hall. It's disgusting.

And no, SF didn't start the homeless problem per se or homosexuality either (feel free to fill in the blank liberal calling card), but they welcome, encourage, multiply and foster it on the daily like all liberal cities do. Anyone need some needles and a place to shoot up? Come on in! That city is precisely what happens when libs run loose with no checks or balances. It's Sodom and Gomorrah on steroids with a dash of crap sprinkled everywhere for good measure. A liberal cess pool.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-23-2019, 7:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Way to attempt to sugar coat those turds and try to blame it all on dogs. You're full of what the article is about. You clearly also haven't been around the city much recently. Dog turds are easily identified. Human turds tend to be a bit more scrunchy looking. LOL

Go try and take a walk a few hundred feet from City Hall. It's disgusting.

And no, SF didn't start the homeless problem per se or homosexuality either (feel free to fill in the blank liberal calling card), but they welcome, encourage, multiply and foster it on the daily like all liberal cities do. Anyone need some needles and a place to shoot up? Come on in! That city is precisely what happens when libs run loose with no checks or balances. It's Sodom and Gomorrah on steroids with a dash of crap sprinkled everywhere for good measure. A liberal cess pool.
Welcome to the thread, bigot!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-23-2019, 9:33 PM Reply   
pesos, what is the definition of bigot in your area, serious, not being a D@ck just want to understand, as Markj could be hispanic or african american, etc etc, I don't know, but want to understand. I think there could be a disconnect across the country as to what terms suggest bigotry or racism.

I was called a racist at the gas station yesterday when i told the attendant he forgot to ring up the 2 24 once beers the person standing in front of me had in his sweatshirt pockets. I was in line, the person in front of me was african american, He had 2 cans, from the cooler, in his pocket. I said, "hey, you forgot about your beers" Both,the attendant (who was african america) and the patron, went off on me.:banged:

I am not racist, but maybe i did something wrong by saying anything. I guess we are in an era where doing the right thing will get you shot!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-23-2019, 9:44 PM Reply   
my other question, If we are the same nationality, does that constitute racism or bigotry.

Ex So if 2 white men, one pooping on the sidewalk, one makes a statement about the guy pooping on the sidewalk, is he a bigot even though they are both with. does the one white guy hate all white people, or just the ones pooping on the sidewalk. Or it is more like, anyone who hates garbage, deification on the streets, people who are homeless, are they bigots or is there a need for a new term

LIKE homeless hater! I think most people, not americans, most people hate homeless people pooping on the street or in the bus terminal or in their neighborhoods, or on the school playground.

I think most people hate people shooting heroin on the sidewalk. just saying.

although markj could be a bigot depending on what definition a bigot is?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-24-2019, 2:07 AM Reply   
Hi Doug,

Not sure why you are equating bigotry with racism?

It’s quite clear from markj’s countless homophobic screeds on this forum that he thinks gay people = evil like the frueets of the deveel.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2019, 2:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hi Doug,

Not sure why you are equating bigotry with racism?

It’s quite clear from markj’s countless homophobic screeds on this forum that he thinks gay people = evil like the frueets of the deveel.
The only thing that’s clear is you need a dictionary. Homophobic? You think I’m afraid of homosexuals? Dude, all you’re doing is name calling because you can’t defend people crapping in the street...and then you go so far as to blame it on the dog... priceless.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-24-2019, 3:01 AM Reply   
There there, don't get your homophobic panties in a wad.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homophobia
Definition of homophobia
irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-24-2019, 3:23 AM Reply   
This is very timely. SF is going threw is own, “put ur money where your mouth is” time right now. Just last night SF had a very Heated public meeting about the placement of what they are calling Transition Housing. This would be a place where the homeless would come and live/ shower ect. They wanna place or Build this building right in the Prime aera of the Waterfront Embaracadero, home owners and residents around the Aera are like F NO! Not in my hood, and rightfully so. In my opinion these Libs are finally getting to see all the benefits of coddling the homeless and being a sanctuary city. The life boat they have created is full and is sinking now they are asking the rest of us to take on or pay for their failed social policy’s. The Liberial Utopia is starting to smell it’s own $hit and it dosent like it. I’m sorry this is a reality, i don’t know what the answer is. My only thoughts are
Create a huge tree grinder and scoop up all the tent city’s and put EVERYtHING, in it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2019, 3:28 AM Reply   
Key word in that definition is “irrational”. That makes another shoot and a miss for you. Meanwhile, why don’t you spend your time explaining how your party’s policies are doing something BESIDES causing blight throughout every single city it infects.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-24-2019, 3:32 AM Reply   
Irrational person doesn't think they're irrational. Film at 11.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2019, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Irrational person doesn't think they're irrational. Film at 11.
Hey I’ll just take a page from your book and blame it on the dog.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-24-2019, 5:45 AM Reply   
And this is why the City is in the state it is. Conservatives have a attitude of “either Meet a certain level of living or get the F out. Libs have the attitude of “come on come all “ like no door man at the club door. All sorts of roaches wonder in. You have to set a standard of what your willing to accept as a society. Libs don’t seem to have ANY standards. And SF is a Great example of their Failed Policy. It sucks because so many great SF people should not have to put up with this crap “pun intended” this is total Human Crap.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2019, 2:51 AM Reply   
The reality is that Californians keep voting in these people and these insane policies. We cant blame the politicians when they are voted in. The republicans in our state (most of us are the central valley) get out and vote to oppose this nonsense, but just do not have the numbers. So we are affected by the decisions of others in the densely populated cities like SF and LA. Its like different countries in those cities. Not sure what will be the tipping point to start changing these policies but with Newsom at the helm, not any time soon. As a business owner, this is about the worst place to be in business in the country. Insane insurance rates, fuel rates, insane protection for employees that dont work, health care, and the list goes on. Maybe some day the Bullet Train will get done and run over those that voted that dumb ass thing into policy. We stopped going to SF as it is just disgusting, traffic ridden, smells like a toilet and has lost its magic. So many beautiful places to go in Cali so why would we take our families there...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-25-2019, 4:19 AM Reply   
Why would one choose to have a business in the worst place to have a business? CA in insanely expensive to live in. That's why you have so much liberalism and welfare. If you own property or a business in CA why not sell it, take the huge profits, and move somewhere that isn't liberal and expensive? You guys sound like a battered woman that can't bring it on herself to leave the relationship. FL is cheap as H E double hockey sticks to live in. You have all the guns you can afford, and not be harassed flying the flag that symbolized the traitorous loser south. Plus we are loaded with cable parks and lakes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-25-2019, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Why would one choose to have a business in the worst place to have a business? CA in insanely expensive to live in. That's why you have so much liberalism and welfare. If you own property or a business in CA why not sell it, take the huge profits, and move somewhere that isn't liberal and expensive? You guys sound like a battered woman that can't bring it on herself to leave the relationship. FL is cheap as H E double hockey sticks to live in. You have all the guns you can afford, and not be harassed flying the flag that symbolized the traitorous loser south. Plus we are loaded with cable parks and lakes.
Yer also loaded with alligators, an insect problem that has people screening their entire back yard, the most insane news stories that make California look normal and a bumper crop of white trash where teeth are optional. The state is also turning purple so it’s just a ticking time bomb. Did I mention the heat and humidity that stops tradespeople from working at noon in the summer? Ugh.

The way I look at it is we in Cali just have to pay the piper for our perfect, Mediterranean climate and natural beauty. It’s just the price of admission. The pill is easier to swallow if you look at it that way. I personally keep to myself in my conservative enclave and am really not affected by politics until that price of admission gets collected...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-25-2019, 5:32 AM Reply   
Yeah, alligators have been plaguing me all my life. You have to wonder why we can't just nuke them all and make FL more like CA. I've lived on a lake for over 30 years and have only seen one alligator in it. Twenty years riding the cable and not one alligator. I do see alligators, I've even tricked ski'ed over the top of one in the early 80's on a lake with several that I skied on regularly.

If you work outside, then I could see that point. I'm an A/C kind of guy most of the time. Mosquitoes do make the need for screens on porches. Generally I never get bit by a mosquito except when I'm working outside about the time the sun goes down. The climate in CA is awesome. But I wouldn't consider living there unless I was pulling in over 250K a year.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2019, 6:57 AM Reply   
I have been in business since 1994 which I started with my own bare hands and not a penny from anyone. I know have almost 50 employees and feel responsible for them an their families. I have considered selling many times and moving to a place like Texas that more closely aligns to my viewpoints and lifestyle. I have family here and friends that I have had for 40 years. I am 3 hours to the snow, 2 hours to the beach, and do not have to live in the Bay Area! I am with MarkJ, it is the price we pay to live here. The work is limitlessness, man beautiful places, some real quality people where we live, money is plentiful and I can be on my boat in the Delta in 22 minutes. While there are many parts of hte country that have some similarities, the weather is the biggest for us. I hate the cold, rain, humidity, and snow that starts to limit things. If I had to live in La or the Bay Area, I would not live in Cali. If I did not own a business, I would not live here either
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-25-2019, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would love to live in Florida. I have only been to places that end in Beach but they were awesome!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-25-2019, 8:13 AM Reply   
I've been here all my life. So I understand the idea of loving where you live and not wanting it to change. I guess a lot of people retire to Florida and being old don't see the point in throwing money at schools or virtually anything else. A newspaper columnist recently made the claim... "Florida does cheap well" LOL. I have to agree.

We do some dumba$$ stuff as well. The sugar industry is preventing water from flowing into the Everglades, which would filter the nutrient rich runoff back into the aquifer. So it collects in Florida's largest lake and has to be dumped periodically into coastal waters making a huge pollution mess. The sugar industry is of very little importance to the economy, but does a lot of damage. The old Rep Gov made it worse, but the new Rep Gov got elected partly on the platform of doing something about it. Immigration isn't much of an issue here either. Florida's benefit programs are virtually non-existent. Even unemployment benefits are nothing anyone would brag about. It's in the lowest 5 states of the country. And there are plenty of places in Florida where people have similar ideologies as those in Texas. BTW, from what I understand, Texas is likely to be getting more purple in the future as well.

I like having fiscally conservative leaders in our state. But at the federal level I see the need to address hyper-inflated HC and higher education way more than tax giveaways like I just got. WRT Fed income tax (excluding self employment tax) I paid $13K for 2018. It would have been $20K under 2017 rules. Versus if I was an employee, it would have been $20K/2018 vs $18K/2017. For an inexplicable reason other than wealthy people giving themselves tax breaks, being self -employed meant I paid $5K less federal tax than an employed person making the same.

I really don't understand why the GOP isn't taking HC seriously. I can see them ignoring education since the consumers of it aren't particularly important in the voting booth. But I really think the GOP weakness on HC is going to be their Achilles Heel. For some reason they think it's OK to force the HC industry to give free HC and just raise prices while complaining about poor people getting free HC. Poor people do work. They work at jobs, which frequently provide no HC benefits. If we instituted UHC then poor people would be paying for HC out of their paychecks. It would also remove the HI burden from businesses. And if they follow the model of other countries, price controls would be part of the equation.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-25-2019, 10:18 AM Reply   
only neighborhoods in the city that I havent seen someone take a dump in plain view are
Pac heights, the marina & the presidio. All other hoods are no longer safe from human poop.
Its no longer a "oh look at that" moment seeing someone taking a dump. Its normal now unfortunately.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-25-2019, 11:44 AM Reply   
"The sugar industry is of very little importance to the economy"

Just in case anyone wonders how I came up with this... Florida's GDP is the nations 4th largest at $1T. The sugar industry is about$3.5B, and does considerable damage to the environment and the tourism industry when it periodically dumps the pollution into coastal waters.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-26-2019, 7:20 AM Reply   
I have been seeing talk of Libs being fed up with the Liberial Hell holes they created. They are tired of being over taxed & under served. They are picking up and moving to places like Texas. Texas is responding Get the F out of here with your Faild politics. Texans feel they moved to Texas for its political and social agenda. They feel people from New York, Seattle , San Fran moving in and trying to insert the faild policy’s that made them in happy where they just left from will some how work in the new place they move into??
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-26-2019, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Texas is responding Get the F out of here with your Faild politics.
Yeah, that works about as well as telling people on the internet to "get the F out".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-26-2019, 4:28 PM Reply   
^^ Fly or like telling someone (buffalow) to Move out of Ca. Here is a Idea. When you fill out your TAX form. You fill out where you want YOUR tax dollars going to. Example if your a Roach Bag and you Make Zero or Pay Zero tax dollars you get ZERO votes or ZERO influence. You wanna sway or influence social change then put your money where your mouth is. You can’t put $ into the pot! Fine then shut the **** up. Wanna have a day or Vote. Get a job pay taxes,
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-26-2019, 4:57 PM Reply   
So speaking about Human Garbage and the stuff they keep in tow. Oakland cleaned house and went threw and grabbed POS floating crack houses and crushed them OMG how many years do you think it took for them to grow so balls

http://www.ktvu.com/news/ktvu-local-...lameda-estuary
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-26-2019, 5:32 PM Reply   
Personally I’m sick & Tired of Homeless. I think we need to adopt a Zero tolerance policy. I say that the city tells these people hey you wanna be homeless FINE the city sets up a homeless camp “next to the Dump” or where ever the F is out of the way. If you wanna be homeless and live in filth FINE we have a place for you. You don’t wanna obey FINE they create a Jail in the homeless camp, and a Giant Tree grinder to grind up all the human garbage.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-27-2019, 12:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Personally I’m sick & Tired of Homeless. I think we need to adopt a Zero tolerance policy. I say that the city tells these people hey you wanna be homeless FINE the city sets up a homeless camp “next to the Dump” or where ever the F is out of the way. If you wanna be homeless and live in filth FINE we have a place for you. You don’t wanna obey FINE they create a Jail in the homeless camp, and a Giant Tree grinder to grind up all the human garbage.
Where in the Constitution does it say you have to own a home to have rights as an American?

And tell me how jailing homeless people is going to solve anything. I agree that homelessness is a big problem, but it is not going to be solved by incarcerating people. If anything, it's only going to make the problem worse (see the war on drugs if you need evidence). In the liberal mecca I call home, Tennessee, I recently had to call the cops on two homeless people that decided the hallway of my building was going to be their weekend getaway. Homelessness is a problem in every state. Not just blue states.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-27-2019, 1:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^ Fly or like telling someone (buffalow) to Move out of Ca. Here is a Idea. When you fill out your TAX form. You fill out where you want YOUR tax dollars going to. Example if your a Roach Bag and you Make Zero or Pay Zero tax dollars you get ZERO votes or ZERO influence. You wanna sway or influence social change then put your money where your mouth is. You can’t put $ into the pot! Fine then shut the **** up. Wanna have a day or Vote. Get a job pay taxes,
I never told anyone to move out of CA. I asked why you would live there. Learn to read, idiot.

I think it's funny that you tell me to put my money where my mouth is. I do. I didn't ask for a $7K reduction in taxes, and I didn't vote for Trump. The funny thing is that I actually thought the reduction in deficit spending under Obama was a good thing for the country. Conservatives say otherwise, and have prevented me from putting my money where my mouth is.

The problems in CA are a state problem, not a federal one. The Federal govt does quite well collecting taxes from CA. Unlike a lot of the knuckle dragging red states. You guys can do what you want and I won't give a hoot. It's not like there isn't a crap load of money in the state. But you won't be seeing any of mine. I'm actually taking money out of your state.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-27-2019, 1:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where in the Constitution does it say you have to own a home to have rights as an American?
This kind of thinking is exactly why your a Idiot. Let’s face it you would argue with a fence post if you could.

Where in theConstitution does it say that, You can make stupid life choices and the rest of society will, catch you when you fail.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-27-2019, 2:58 PM Reply   
Dumb ass Libs like Wake & Fly & Wes’ the live & breed. They spread their F ucked up Faild ideology like Un vaccinated kids and then expect the educated to catch them when they fail. Disclaimer Wes and Wake and Fly I’m sure can no longer breed. These unicks time has come and they are has Been’s so their Influance is no more thank god they only have the power to come here and go full retard mode. Thank god. Let this be a safe zone for F Tards like them. lOL LOL
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-28-2019, 2:00 AM Reply   
LOL @ the irony of "full retard mode" Grunt!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-28-2019, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dumb ass Libs like Wake & Fly & Wes’ the live & breed. They spread their F ucked up Faild ideology like Un vaccinated kids and then expect the educated to catch them when they fail. Disclaimer Wes and Wake and Fly I’m sure can no longer breed. These unicks time has come and they are has Been’s so their Influance is no more thank god they only have the power to come here and go full retard mode. Thank god. Let this be a safe zone for F Tards like them. lOL LOL
At least I don't spell on a third grade level. And I will bet any amount you choose that I am more educated than you.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-28-2019, 11:39 PM Reply   
^^ Say’s the guy who lives in KY! LOL LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 5:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
At least I don't spell on a third grade level. And I will bet any amount you choose that I am more educated than you.
Oh man, spoken like a true fart-sniffing, arrogant liberal. Too bad your education didn't garner any real intelligence for you. That's why you're still liberal. So funny how libs try to act superior if they have any education. You guys get so high on your own farts that you think that's the benchmark. If you want to have a dong-wagging contest, I'm positive Grant will knock yours in the dirt-if you're wanting to compare lifestyles and overall happiness.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-29-2019, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Too bad your education didn't garner any real intelligence for you.
You're such a dumba$$, you wouldn't have a clue if you saw "real intelligence". Both you and Grunt sound like a couple of imbeciles. And your obsession with dicks is comical at best.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
You're such a dumba$$, you wouldn't have a clue if you saw "real intelligence". Both you and Grunt sound like a couple of imbeciles. And your obsession with dicks is comical at best.
All out of farts to sniff today already? Try broccoli or beans. That'll getcha goin.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-29-2019, 9:14 AM Reply   
I eat so healthy all the time that foods like broccoli and beans don't have that effect on me.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-29-2019, 9:52 AM Reply   
Gotta love the 1-2 punch of Grant drunkposting and markj the closeted homophobe continuing his history of dick-focused posting

Took the twins to city hall yesterday for another gorgeous day at the playground. Looked hard as we made our way around the grounds but couldn’t find any feces - sorry to disappoint.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
Those poor little girls...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-29-2019, 11:50 AM Reply   
You mean your daughter and wombat's? Agreed...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 12:14 PM Reply   
No. I mean yours. That is if those are really yours in the pic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 12:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Gotta love the 1-2 punch of Grant drunkposting and markj the closeted homophobe continuing his history of dick-focused posting

Took the twins to city hall yesterday for another gorgeous day at the playground. Looked hard as we made our way around the grounds but couldn’t find any feces - sorry to disappoint.
For the record, I said "within a few hundred yards' of City Hall. I'd tell you where, but I would never want to endanger your children since their father is stupid enough to cart them around that city.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean your daughter and wombat's? Agreed...
What do you know about my child or children or whether I even have kids? I've never shared anything about anything like that here before so... Your words speak volumes about you.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-29-2019, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
For the record, I said "within a few hundred yards' of City Hall. I'd tell you where, but I would never want to endanger your children since their father is stupid enough to cart them around that city.
Actually you wrote "a few hundred feet." You just have to scroll up to see. As I mentioned before, the only place I've come across it is certain blocks in the loin where the city seem to be herding these folks these days (I've only been back a month, and before that hadn't lived in SF proper since 2001) - so maybe that's what you're referring to. It's unfortunate but easy enough to avoid.

Actually, now that I think about it, there's literally people$hit every other time I look around - much like those sharks in the delta. Glad to hear you won't be coming around to step in it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-29-2019, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
What do you know about my child or children or whether I even have kids? I've never shared anything about anything like that here before so... Your words speak volumes about you.
You're joking right? You've posted about your daughers multiple times. I don't know anything about them other than that they exist, and am not claiming anything about them other than their unfortunate parentage.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're joking right? You've posted about your daughers multiple times. I don't know anything about them other than that they exist, and am not claiming anything about them other than their unfortunate parentage.
You're confusing me with Wombat.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-29-2019, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're confusing me with Wombat.
Nope - he posts crazy stuff about his daughter. You just mentioned your kids in passing a few times.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 3:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually you wrote "a few hundred feet." You just have to scroll up to see. As I mentioned before, the only place I've come across it is certain blocks in the loin where the city seem to be herding these folks these days (I've only been back a month, and before that hadn't lived in SF proper since 2001) - so maybe that's what you're referring to. It's unfortunate but easy enough to avoid.

Actually, now that I think about it, there's literally people$hit every other time I look around - much like those sharks in the delta. Glad to hear you won't be coming around to step in it.
Sharks in the delta... Hmm. Well, I just saw multiple sea lions pretty far up the Sacramento River 3 days ago above the airport sooo... I'm sure there've been plenty of sharks in the delta. Just not sure how far up they've gone.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL. You're either reaching or stalking.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-29-2019, 4:59 PM Reply   
Neither - it's readily available info, and as it passed by I simply remember thinking what I'm sure you did/do in reverse... "oh god he's bred..."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2019, 5:36 PM Reply   
Welcome to Cali. Now, go back home.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-29-2019, 5:37 PM Reply   
Wow: Wes you have turned into a read *****,

But it’s not surprising. You F Tards are Pissed your Failed social policy’s that have resulted in a $hit coverd city are being laughed @ The Result. I’m a dummy, My spelling is bad, Your smarter, You think you have a higher education, We are Nazis, We are Racists, Russian Collusion, Impeachment, the list go’s on and on and on!

LOL LOL LOL you F Tard’s need to check yourself in to a local clinic. You have Stage 4 TDS. Are Your pissed your Obama Care will not cover you, I’m sure you can keep your win doctor. LOL LOL LOL
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-29-2019, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Welcome to Cali. Now, go back home.
Born & bred; just got home. Glad to be back in civilization.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-30-2019, 8:21 AM Reply   
Wes weren’t you from Berkeley “The home of Free Speech” well I’m sure the lib Tards are happy to have you home again. And for the record I’ll hurl my insults at the ones brave enough to endure the Mosh Pit we call this thread, and other political $hit throwing Contests. Ok back to insults

Speaking of Wombat? Where did he go. I love how he gets you self proclaimed internet brain scientist all riled up. For people proclaiming to be so superior you sure seem to get twisted over the slightest counter to your Failed Policy’s . Perhaps you need to go back to JR collage and take some sort of class that ends in “Arts”
Political Arts or Science Arts. “Fart Arts” I gotta feeling you would like that one.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-30-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
You guys sure like to throw around "failed policies" a lot these days.

How's the state of Kansas doing?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-01-2019, 3:32 PM Reply   
Mark Benioff Gives 30 Million to UCSF to STUDY Homelesness
https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelau.../#4eeefbec7888

This is interesting? So Benioff Gives UCSF 30 Mill to “Study homelessness” so the 30 million be spent on research. Trying to Solve homelessness.
Old     (Shawn)      Join Date: Aug 2011       05-04-2019, 3:23 PM Reply   
One of my clients is a major player in the travel industry, The City of SF is starting to take notice because all of the travel destinations are really complaining about the loss of revenue from companies leaving SF and taking their tourism and convention business elsewhere as a direct result of the homeless problem, filth and travelers not feeling safe in the city anymore.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-05-2019, 3:50 AM Reply   
If you just take all the illegal registers exotic sports cars in california, that are registered in montana, the state would have millions of dollars to clean up every city and home all the homeless.

Funny how they "say" they don't mind their taxes, but then you see all the tax scams. there are more registered exotic sports cars in California than people who live in Montana. lol
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-05-2019, 6:34 AM Reply   
That’s Interesting, I can’t say I remember seeing a exotic in Ca with a Montana, but I will keep a eye out, and as far as loop holes I say if it’s legal and you can get away with it, your right they should get on that. Speaking of lic plates I see we now here in Ca have paper TEMPORARY plates. (Plates that are printed with a valid lice number.So these toll and fast track cheaters have no reason for running a NEW car dealer plate anymore. And keeping with scooping up extra $ that Ca leaves. Oakland Bart says they are gonna crack down on toll cheaters. This article says the Bay Aera looses 60 million a year on toll cheats,
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03/...ng-box-at-end/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-05-2019, 10:27 AM Reply   
i thought paper products were against the law in CA?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-05-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
another funny, if 50% of the people in the USA had electric cars, the power system would need to be 2000X larger to power the wattage, plus the number of dead batterys would make the ground toxic in 30 years. Also, there is not enough lead in the world to make enough. but lets not talk about the truth
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-05-2019, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
another funny, if 50% of the people in the USA had electric cars, the power system would need to be 2000X larger to power the wattage, plus the number of dead batterys would make the ground toxic in 30 years. Also, there is not enough lead in the world to make enough. but lets not talk about the truth
But fracking and other types of oil extraction have no negative environmental consequences, right?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-05-2019, 12:43 PM Reply   
everything we do have consequences, every single thing! the only difference is admitting it and lying about it. The argument has become totally party driven, not morally driven. ****ting on the street is a problem, a fixable problem. Allowing it to be common place is unacceptable. Allowing it so you can " BE PC" is the sad part.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-05-2019, 1:56 PM Reply   
Hey doug I know you are a Exotic car lover and the Gas motor is not going anywhere. (PS) Electric cars are not powerd by lead battery’s anymore. But if you wanna see a interesting video. Check this out. It’s all about how when the WoRLD gets a taste of how good Lithium battery’s are how the materials that make them are gonna sky rocket and how Tesla is looking for and testing Battey materials that are not well known and rare.
12 mins
https://youtu.be/kGFiaWvD-KI
And if it catches your fancy this is the one you wanna watch
22 mins
https://youtu.be/TdUqQZC2dcE
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-08-2019, 6:13 AM Reply   
San Francisco public works at their finest. Look at these f Tards they’ve blocked off 1/2 of Divisadero Street And caused a 1 mile 30+ minute back up so that they can cut the weeds on the medium @ 10:40 midweek. This is just an example of the Incompetent people we have running our city
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-08-2019, 6:23 AM Reply   
Now you're talkin - we can agree on this for sure. That being said, this is not an SF issue - this kind of stupidity has been an issue everywhere I've lived/visited - the worst being LA and Dallas.

They never did stupid **** like this in Tokyo.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-08-2019, 8:09 AM Reply   
Oh San Francisco is full of treats today the gift that just keeps on giving this guy was taking a rest in the middle of the sidewalk
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-08-2019, 8:36 AM Reply   
Oh San Francisco is full of treats today the gift that just keeps on giving this guy was taking a rest in the middle of the sidewalk
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-08-2019, 9:19 AM Reply   
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...Gbv?li=BBnbcA1

$hit heads and $hitty judges.