Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-03-2017, 3:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Why don't you ask Darren Wilson ?

Have you read through the countless conscent decrees that the DOJ has been involved and what changes in the use of force policies they have made ? I have. They want you to retreat to a safe distance , they want you to de-escalate , and they want you to not put yourself into a situation where deadly force is necessary.

You don't have to believe me, look at the major cases over the last few years in the headlines. I know it sounds absurd You obviously think that as well , but I kid you not on what the DOJ recommends on the appropriate use of force in their guidelines

Forget the argument from the DOJ . You shoot someone and you're now immediately stripped of your police powers and put in time out . You sit on desk duty inside. You're treated like a criminal . Your overtime is gone , your court appearances must be confinued because you can't testify under oath while being stripped and your life is turned upside down . You're obviously Not involved in law enforcement so I wouldn't expect you to know the finer details of how things have changed . It's is 100% harder to use deadly force today. Your family is put through that same ringer. Why???????? Because you chose to protect people from the worst of the worse.......and now you're the bad guy
So when the police shoot someone, you don't support an investigation of the shooting? Do the police not investigate when a citizen shoots someone? Do you honestly believe that the police have never shot anyone that was not a threat?