Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-30-2018, 9:51 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;1982025]
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
He had all the classic behavior or an abuser. If you get wrongfully accused of something, you don't cry, you get pissed.

Clearly, you didn't watch the hearing. I watched the whole hearing from beginning to end and that's EXACTLY what he did. In fact, it surprised me how pissed he was.
Don't tell them, in their myopic world view he was supposed to sit there & take it & show no emotion unless it was to apologize & resign.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-30-2018, 9:56 AM Reply   
Where's all the lefties on their anti gun tirades now that another school shooing happen? Was it because not enough kids died to appease the left? Was it because it was a predominately black school with both the shooter & victim being black? Or was it because it was directly related to a kid who got fed up being bullied? Maybe it's because the Principal said metal detectors would have prevented him bringing the gun in the first place. Proving once again, liberals love dead kids as long as it's a mass shooting & can further their twisted agenda. This one is insignificant though, cause all lives don't really matter to the loonyleft.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 10-30-2018 at 9:59 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2018, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Not sure where you get I'm a Jesus guy.... He sure wouldn't like jackwagons like you using his name in vein to make a political point ... I am positive though that if Jesus was around today he could do basic math ... I also positive he would be really upset that the left uses these people
Good grief. Is it possible to even write dumber crap than this?

First you insinuate you're not a Jesus follower. Then you proclaim that people who aren't Jesus followers shouldn't discuss what Jesus taught. Then you go on to profess Jesus would believe the same sh*t that an apparent non-Jesus person like yourself would.

Appears that you are trying to surpass Grant and markj for biggest moron status. Congrats, you are getting there.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2018, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Where's all the lefties on their anti gun tirades now that another school shooing happen? Was it because not enough kids died to appease the left? Was it because it was a predominately black school with both the shooter & victim being black? Or was it because it was directly related to a kid who got fed up being bullied? Proving once again, liberals love dead kids as long as it's a mass shooting & can further their twisted agenda. This one is insignificant though, cause all lives don't really matter to the loonyleft.


Consider alternatively that you have won. If nothing happened after LV, nothing will ever happen. Crazy dudes, we aren’t gonna git yer pew pews.

And we’re all going to have to live with the fact that it’s not going to be uncommon for someone to get a gun and do some damage to settle some scores. Whether it’s Jews or cops or classmates or elementary school kids. That seems to just be the price we pay for the second amendment.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-30-2018, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Where's all the lefties on their anti gun tirades now that another school shooing happen? Was it because not enough kids died to appease the left? Was it because it was a predominately black school with both the shooter & victim being black? Or was it because it was directly related to a kid who got fed up being bullied? Maybe it's because the Principal said metal detectors would have prevented him bringing the gun in the first place. Proving once again, liberals love dead kids as long as it's a mass shooting & can further their twisted agenda. This one is insignificant though, cause all lives don't really matter to the loonyleft.
No, we just know that it won't make any difference to you idiots that think having easy access to the tools necessary for hog hunting is worth a few thousand people getting killed every year.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
"Obamacare only made prices go up. Money in the system makes it more expensive not cheaper."

Not true. The ACA provided HI to people who couldn't get it previously. So you need to remove the word "only" to make that statement true.

I have to wonder the point of your story about the ER costing you $45. If you are trying to make the point that the ER costs have inflated 10000% (i.e. a $45 bill then now costs $4500) because of govt policy, then you've only confirmed that the govt is at fault for people not getting access to HC and must fix the problem. However, only the Democrats have demonstrated the resolve to actually fulfill that responsibility.

If you are trying to make the point that it was done better in the good old days, then I'd say that you are not really saying anything useful because there isn't any political resolve on anyone's part to go back to the good old days.

If you are trying to make the point that the good old days were just before the ACA, then I'd say you don't know what you are talking about.

So what is your point? The only thing I know based on what you are writing is that you couldn't give a crap if many people have no access to HC. And if I thought your supernatural fantasy of the magic man in the sky was real, then I would say the same thing about the fate of your soul as you mentioned in a previous post.
They have access to healthcare. They have access to government healthcare, they don't have access to private health care. Now you want everyone to have government healthcare. If government healthcare is so wonderful, then why is it not good enough already? My wife had two surgeries done at the county hospital. She was fine. It is just not as fast, less location and have all the latest greatest.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Well Delta, Turns out healthcare is quite important to most Americans. The repubs are just catching on to this and they are caught with the hot potato at election time. So they choose to lie.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/214049/...t-problem.aspx
The basics of Obamacare was to stop insurance companies from denying coverage of pre-existing conditions plus the expansion of Medicaid.

What is funny, to me anyway is that your president and his GOP allies are saying into the microphone that they are protecting those with pre-existing conditions at the same time they are actively trying to eliminate that for the insurance companies. How low can you go.

You tell that to the 16year old girl with cancer, tough guy.
You talk like you have someone else paying for your insurance. right?
BTW, Healthcare is not a partisan problem, we all need it. If repubs would stop impaling the ACA and lying to americans about it we could solve the problem.
Why do I need to tell it to a 16 that. It is a ****ty situation. She like others have the county. Also, it would be hard to be pre-existing at 16. Why don't you tell this story of kids in Nigeria.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2018, 10:56 AM Reply   
What is this "govt healthcare" you speak of? We don't have that here in Florida. All the hospitals around here are private organizations.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Do you think God will fall for that?

I believe in a just caring God even though all evidence point to God doesn't exist or at the very least does exist and couldn't care less about us, but I'm gonna fake it just in case. He'll never know the difference.
Do you think people with a brain are going to fall for your share the wealth schemes thinking you can control the earth and save man kind if only we send our money to the 3rd world in the name of the environment?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
What is this "govt healthcare" you speak of? We don't have that here in Florida. All the hospitals around here are private organizations.
Indiana, Califonia, Illinois that I know of have non profit county hospitals that allow you pay based on your ability to pay. That is why many in southern California closed down due to being over ran by illegals.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
He was wrong. Just like you are in agreeing with him. You blame people who interpret Islam to inspire violence and terrorism. Just like you blame Trump for his interpretation of reality to create violence. It's not the inanimate object (i.e. Islam) that gets the blame. It's the opportunists that find a way to use the "object" to inspire violence. It can be religion, ethnicity, or just being poor and needing help that is the "object". You still need a loudmouthed a$$hole and gullible people to complete the job.
Islam literally says to kill unbelievers. It is not an interpretation. It is in all portions of the Quran.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2018, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Indiana, Califonia, Illinois that I know of have non profit county hospitals that allow you pay based on your ability to pay. That is why many in southern California closed down due to being over ran by illegals.
Non profit is not the same as govt. Non-profits will bill you and pursue payment just like any for profit.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2018, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Islam literally says to kill unbelievers. It is not an interpretation. It is in all portions of the Quran.
All religion is an interpretation of fantasy. You can't blame mythology for an individual's lack of ability to establish morals on a rational basis.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-30-2018, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
All religion is an interpretation of fantasy. You can't blame mythology for an individual's lack of ability to establish morals on a rational basis.
What flipping morals do you have Bi135? All you have is name calling & douchebaggery to offer. My money says you're single, haven't been laid in years & your best years are long behind you. You call everyone morons while exhibiting you're dumb as a box of rocks.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2018, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
What flipping morals do you have Bi135? All you have is name calling & douchebaggery to offer. My money says you're single, haven't been laid in years & your best years are long behind you. You call everyone morons while exhibiting you're dumb as a box of rocks.
Oh look a Trumpanze is shaking his cage.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-30-2018, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why do I need to tell it to a 16 that. It is a ****ty situation. She like others have the county. Also, it would be hard to be pre-existing at 16. Why don't you tell this story of kids in Nigeria.
So your lofty goal is to be better than Nigeria? Way to shoot for the stars!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2018, 11:27 AM Reply   
My fake news liberal media (The Daily NYT podcast and yesterday’s Fresh Air on NPR) has been educating me in the wake of the synagogue shooting about “white genocide.”

Query my MAGA brethren, is white genocide real?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-30-2018, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Islam literally says to kill unbelievers. It is not an interpretation. It is in all portions of the Quran.
And the bible says that Slavery is OK. Selling your daughter is OK.
My personal favorite: If kids that make fun of bald guys, God will sick 2 female bear on them to maul them. 2 Kings2:23-2:25

Deuteronomy 23:1
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD." Better not lose your junk in an accident or no heaven for you!

As it turns out all religions say some pretty stupid stuff and most religious people just ignore that stuff and keep believing anyways.

Besides which the Quarn says to kill "idolaters" and specifically they are talking about the Meccan who had declared war against them at the time. Context matters.
Keep in mind its all BS anyways, and the invisible man in the sky doesn't exist in any religion.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Is anyone worried about the economy, get the feeling the wheels are about to fall off? The debt to GDP ratio is crazy high and budgeted to get worse with tax cuts without spending cuts, I thought the GOP were deficit hawks? Whats going to happen when the interest rates go up and you need to start servicing the debt?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
I believe interest rate increases is a sign of a good economy. That is finally the tools the government has to make the control system come into balance. The interest rates were so low for so long, that part of the control loop was pegged. We were not able to control anything. Now we have something to control again. I see that as a good sign.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
No the stats back me up:


If you look at the terrorism in the US from 1992 on, the far right is responsible for 6.6% of the murders so the chance of being killed by a Right wing nut job is 1 in 33 million a year.

The far left is responsible for 0.7% of the murders so 1 in 330 million a year. Notice the extra 0, the Far Right are statistically 10 times more dangerous that the Left.

The far-right wing is the number 2 most dangerous Terrorist group in the US after Islamist Fundamentalists.
Check the stats:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#12bc62301e74
Who is the far left and who is the far right. I would argue that the left at a minimum is responsible for over 50% of the murders considering the one voting block that commits over 50% of the murders, votes democrat at a 96% rate.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
says the guy who blamed the left for the bombings last week, even had it all figured out because all the evidence of mailing and hand delivered packages, pre-written op-eds..... Brilliant sleuthing.


Eventually the democrats take over the office and bring the usa back on axis.

Soo, what does trump say about the shooting at the Pittsburgh synagogue, "Well if they had armed gaurds"....
Far right shooting people up and mailing bombs, But Breitbart and Fox wanna complain about a Broadway play and a "C" level comedienne with a prop. Oh, and the caravan! umm.. the tax cut.
We are your protectors of healthcare and pre-existing conditions...and Saudi murderers. Lol. Winning trump style.
You mean bring it back on axis like they have done in California?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Non profit is not the same as govt. Non-profits will bill you and pursue payment just like any for profit.
They are county hospitals. If you have the ability to pay, the will try and make you pay. If you can't they don't. Isn't that want you folks want? Well it is there, so what is the rub?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
And the bible says that Slavery is OK. Selling your daughter is OK.
My personal favorite: If kids that make fun of bald guys, God will sick 2 female bear on them to maul them. 2 Kings2:23-2:25

Deuteronomy 23:1
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD." Better not lose your junk in an accident or no heaven for you!

As it turns out all religions say some pretty stupid stuff and most religious people just ignore that stuff and keep believing anyways.

Besides which the Quarn says to kill "idolaters" and specifically they are talking about the Meccan who had declared war against them at the time. Context matters.
Keep in mind its all BS anyways, and the invisible man in the sky doesn't exist in any religion.
You apparently have never read any of the books so there is that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
All religion is an interpretation of fantasy. You can't blame mythology for an individual's lack of ability to establish morals on a rational basis.
So is your belief in government.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
So your lofty goal is to be better than Nigeria? Way to shoot for the stars!
You are the internationalist. At what point do you stop and with who? How many people do you make slave away for your dreams? No one wants anyone to suffer, unfortunately there needs to be an adult in the room and there has to be decisions made. I figured Nigeria is where we can head with this discussion because you certainly willing to tax the American public to send money to Nigeria in the name of environmentalism.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2018, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They are county hospitals. If you have the ability to pay, the will try and make you pay. If you can't they don't. Isn't that want you folks want? Well it is there, so what is the rub?
No, the rub is that HC is so inflated that costs need to be brought under control. You can't combine "for profit", which even non profits are essentially, and govt funding HC plus no cost controls without HC becoming too expensive to sustain. Which it now has.

BTW, I checked in Florida and we have four public hospitals. None of which are close enough to most of the population in an emergency.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2018, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So is your belief in government.
Duh, Govt is verifiably real.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2018, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Besides which the Quarn says to kill "idolaters"
The ones that his tin hat toolers indoctrinated him with. I remember seeing a meme of a list. I randomly picked one, checked it out, and saw that it was false.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2018, 12:41 PM Reply   
So how you guys feelin’ about ending birthright citizenship by executive order?

What is the originality interpretation of this clause of the 14th which would permit ending birthright citizenship by exec order?

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. “
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-30-2018, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So how you guys feelin’ about ending birthright citizenship by executive order?

What is the originality interpretation of this clause of the 14th which would permit ending birthright citizenship by exec order?

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. “
Everyone warned the entire country under Obama that to support his ruling by EO's you are delusional not to think the next president wouldn't abuse them as well. Chicks, roosting, front porch.

What were thoughts when Obozo ended the "we foot, dry foot" policy of Cubans? Lez me guess....crickets

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 10-30-2018 at 1:33 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2018, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So how you guys feelin’ about ending birthright citizenship by executive order?

What is the originality interpretation of this clause of the 14th which would permit ending birthright citizenship by exec order?

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. “
Trumps a lot smarter than anyone else he said so, so you know its true. He is the only one that knew he had the power to end the birthright. He got his wife's parents citizenship thru chain migration while attacking others for same. Let him go ahead and change the constitution....
First they came for the fourteenth amendment, But I did not speak up because I hate foreigners.
... slippery slope, if dems take office 2nd is up for grabs.

This all just seems like a conman changing the narrative and getting all back on track after the shooting at the synagogue in Pitt, the arrests of 4 white supremist in Ca, the racial double murder at a grocery store, and the MAGAbomber, made him look pretty bad. No worries conman is a one-upper.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2018, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Everyone warned the entire country under Obama that to support his ruling by EO's you are delusional not to think the next president wouldn't abuse them as well. Chicks, roosting, front porch.

What were thoughts when Obozo ended the "we foot, dry foot" policy of Cubans? Lez me guess....crickets


Which part of the constitution are you referring to W2W?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2018, 1:50 PM Reply   
Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"We're the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States ... with all of those benefits," Trump continued. "It's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. And it has to end."
Except about 30 other countries in the western hemisphere. It must be his honesty that motivates those votes from intelligent white Christians.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trumps a lot smarter than anyone else he said so, so you know its true. He is the only one that knew he had the power to end the birthright. He got his wife's parents citizenship thru chain migration while attacking others for same. Let him go ahead and change the constitution....
First they came for the fourteenth amendment, But I did not speak up because I hate foreigners.
... slippery slope, if dems take office 2nd is up for grabs.

This all just seems like a conman changing the narrative and getting all back on track after the shooting at the synagogue in Pitt, the arrests of 4 white supremist in Ca, the racial double murder at a grocery store, and the MAGAbomber, made him look pretty bad. No worries conman is a one-upper.
second is not up for grabs. We have a pretty conservative supreme court and even a more neutral court did not over turn it. However, I thought democrats were not coming for the guns? You mean to tell me they are liars?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Donald J. Trump


Except about 30 other countries in the western hemisphere. It must be his honesty that motivates those votes from intelligent white Christians.
What? A democrat like you attacking Christians? Say it isn't so.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Donald J. Trump


Except about 30 other countries in the western hemisphere. It must be his honesty that motivates those votes from intelligent white Christians.
And only Canada and United States have unrestricted birthright citizenship and Europe has done away with it entirely.

Interesting factoid on birthright citizenship. It is done to overpower native populations. Bring them in and make them citizens so they can out vote and/or outgun the native population. Sounds a lot like California already.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2018, 2:29 PM Reply   
Delta do you think the President can end BR citizenship by executive order?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2018, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I believe interest rate increases is a sign of a good economy. That is finally the tools the government has to make the control system come into balance. The interest rates were so low for so long, that part of the control loop was pegged. We were not able to control anything. Now we have something to control again. I see that as a good sign.
Not according to DJT. C'mon Delta, you are not in lockstep. You sound like a democrat, again.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...interest-rates

Quote:
What? A democrat like you attacking Christians? Say it isn't so.....
Another day that ends with a "y". they dont think for themselves, have blind faith, no morals, no backbone, sinners, look at Pence, markj, you. ...or the conman's "Spiritual advisor"...
https://www.christianpost.com/news/p...f-hell-228245/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta do you think the President can end BR citizenship by executive order?
Not sure. I don't know what the president can do about interpretation of an amendment. Force the issue is the only thing he can do. Test the legal system. We know the Judicial Branch does not pass law (even though the 9th circuit and local california does). So it we put that away, only Congress can write a law into existence but the President can write executive orders. Obama broke the mold for usage outside the standard state park decrees. Some low level judge will say it is against the constitution and stop the order I expect that within the week.

The discussion will dominate the news cycle though the election.

End of the day, I believe it is setting up for a Supreme Court challenge and the President has the standing to get it there. Even though the second amendment has not been changed, it clearly has been morphed on what we can own as private citizens. Regardless of the words written, it will not go away by standard amendment procedure. It will have to be an interpretation of the Supreme Court or become such a big topic as to enlist Article V of the Constitution.

We all know that the 14th was written primarily with slaves in mind so that may be able to be shown through documentation. There is two ways to amend the Constitution. One is Congress and the other way is the Conference of States to call a Constitutional Convention (Article V). We are actually very close to being able to call a Constitutional Convention especially more and more states are concerned with how California is doing what they can to over throw the United States with recruiting illegals. I would not expect this topic to go away anytime soon. This is going to be the game changer.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 10-30-2018 at 3:08 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Not according to DJT. C'mon Delta, you are not in lockstep. You sound like a democrat, again.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...interest-rates



Another day that ends with a "y". they dont think for themselves, have blind faith, no morals, no backbone, sinners, look at Pence, markj, you. ...or the conman's "Spiritual advisor"...
https://www.christianpost.com/news/p...f-hell-228245/
I have always said we need two wings to fly. I just believe the democrat party has been overran by communists and the pure evil.

I have plenty of backbone. I will fight you on anything that needs fighting on. I am not one of those turn the other cheek types. Of course you are speaking of morals. You choose who gets your version of special rights by who you sleep with and if you pull the lever for democrats.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-30-2018, 4:23 PM Reply   
What is this.. lie number 950? https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...er-911-it-did/
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       10-30-2018, 4:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have always said we need two wings to fly. I just believe the democrat party has been overran by communists and the pure evil.

I have plenty of backbone. I will fight you on anything that needs fighting on. I am not one of those turn the other cheek types. Of course you are speaking of morals. You choose who gets your version of special rights by who you sleep with and if you pull the lever for democrats.
Why do you believe this?

Pure evil? What part about Obama's 8 years makes you think it was pure evil?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 5:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blamey View Post
Why do you believe this?

Pure evil? What part about Obama's 8 years makes you think it was pure evil?
His funneling the fine money from BP and others into these fringe resistance groups. Him community organizing all the protests for the sake of trying to destabilize our government. Supporting illegal immigration to take over American politics in the name of world politics. Trying to remove anything with past history from the American public square. Trying to remove even blur the lines of male and female. Effectively they have done that in California public education. Read up on communist revolution. This crap is the playbook. Remove God and replace with the state is one of the first things communists do to remove peoples will of self governance.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-30-2018, 5:50 PM Reply   
Ending Birth Right citizenship. OMG greatest president EVER. Fasten your seat belts. Crazy Democrats Liberial Loons are gonna come out of the wood work like Cuban Male Strippers with pipe bomb’s
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       10-30-2018, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Ending Birth Right citizenship. OMG greatest president EVER. Fasten your seat belts. Crazy Democrats Liberial Loons are gonna come out of the wood work like Cuban Male Strippers with pipe bomb’s
Hopefully not. This can't be done. It's just a pre-election pandering/distraction. Should just be ignored, let's move on.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 6:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blamey View Post
Hopefully not. This can't be done. It's just a pre-election pandering/distraction. Should just be ignored, let's move on.
Actually this is exactly what needs to be done and a long time ago. We have already lost California due to this. There are whole groups dedicated to the overthrow of the US by illegal immigration from Mexico. It does not cut off the born to a citizen route and it does not stop the standard route that legal citizens take. You realize we have almost 10% of the population is illegal immigrants. The birthrate is much higher than citizens birth rates. We have a democracy in which our countries interests can be turned into the interests of another country. They literally can take over America without firing a shot. Why would anyone oppose this? Why are we so far behind Europe on this?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 10-30-2018 at 6:12 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2018, 6:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Actually this is exactly what needs to be done and a long time ago. We have already lost California due to this. There are whole groups dedicated to the overthrow of the US by illegal immigration from Mexico. It does not cut off the born to a citizen route and it does not stop the standard route that legal citizens take. Why would anyone oppose this? Why are we so far behind Europe on this?


Whether it should be done and whether it can are different things. Can a president amend the constitution by executive order? Don’t think so. But I’m thinking we will find out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2018, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Him community organizing all the protests for the sake of trying to destabilize our government
Also known as your 1st amendment right to free speech. Delta does not like Americans voting either.
Quote:
Supporting illegal immigration to take over American politics in the name of world politics.
You mean Obama, the guy that out deported trump?
Quote:
Remove God and replace with the state is one of the first things communists do to remove peoples will of self governance.
You mean that communist President Thomas Jefferson?? Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof", thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.

Grant, relax. There is an election next week and trump was pissed all the white supremists arrests and MAGA bomber, and murderer killing Jews in Pittsburgh were causing the repubs a lot of bad press. He needed to get a different script in front of the tv....even if it paints him and his base as racist cheats. Guess the middle eastern terrorists and the MS13 gang bangers in the "caravan" were walking too slow.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Whether it should be done and whether it can are different things. Can a president amend the constitution by executive order? Don’t think so. But I’m thinking we will find out.
He can't amend it, however you have to have standing on an issue in order to get it in front of the Supreme Court. I think he may be setting up that position. Could be wrong. He says a lot of things and many of those things are exagerated, however he also has been right enough too. Right enough to give people real pause.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2018, 6:16 PM Reply   
He is the king of Russian birthright citizenship.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...ens?ref=scroll
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Also known as your 1st amendment right to free speech. Delta does not like Americans voting either.

You mean Obama, the guy that out deported trump?

You mean that communist President Thomas Jefferson?? Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof", thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.

Grant, relax. There is an election next week and trump was pissed all the white supremists arrests and MAGA bomber, and murderer killing Jews in Pittsburgh were causing the repubs a lot of bad press. He needed to get a different script in front of the tv....even if it paints him and his base as racist cheats. Guess the middle eastern terrorists and the MS13 gang bangers in the "caravan" were walking too slow.
I don't like your group of thugs out circumventing my rights for your so called freedoms. Going out to intimidate people is fascism. Blocking traffic. Insulting people. Throwing bottles of piss on people. Burning buildings. Beating up other public speakers. Just you wait until it heads the other direction. It is not going to be pretty for you democrats.

Obama only out deported Trump because he stopped enforcement at the border. I know math must not be your strong suit, however ICE has to catch them inside the country thus the deportation numbers go up. You don't let them in and the deportation numbers go down. I already detailed this in this thread.

You really want to get into the federalist papers and the constitutions of all the states that ratified the constitution in respect to their view on God in the public square? You absolutely will not like the answer. Hint: All the states had provisions that accepted God. They did not want to have a Church of England that was ran by the state. Not remove God from the public. You said it right there that there should be "no law prohibiting the free exercise thereof". Taking God out of the public square by the government is prohibiting the free exercise of the freedom of religion.

Why would the guy shooting up the Jewish center be bad for Trump. You democrats are the ones who hate Israel and the Jews. Christian Republicans love the Jewish people and are the biggest supporters of Israel. Not sure how that is a Trump thing? Matter of fact the guy was reported to hate Trump.

If I had to listen to one group and label them racists, I am pretty sure I would have to go democrat on that one. You really are the only people on earth that describes every social interaction by color. Try and pass laws to make on color have special rights over other people. Actually created the KKK and voted for klan member in congress until 2010. I believe I would stop with the race accusations because actual history is not really in your corner. "Tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth." Didn't one of your fascist buddies say that once?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 6:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
He is the king of Russian birthright citizenship.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...ens?ref=scroll
Good. He is separating his business interests from his political. Good for him. The Chinese do it in California. Mexicans every day. So tell me smart guy. How does Trump stop people from renting in his public hotels? Is he allowed to ask the questions that would stop this? Nope. You democrats are trying to stop any question that would stop this. At the end of the day with you posting this article, you must be for stopping this type of things. It all starts with the census questions and stops with removing birthright citizenship. Sounds like you are on board.
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       10-30-2018, 6:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
His funneling the fine money from BP and others into these fringe resistance groups. Him community organizing all the protests for the sake of trying to destabilize our government. Supporting illegal immigration to take over American politics in the name of world politics. Trying to remove anything with past history from the American public square. Trying to remove even blur the lines of male and female. Effectively they have done that in California public education. Read up on communist revolution. This crap is the playbook. Remove God and replace with the state is one of the first things communists do to remove peoples will of self governance.
Delta, this isn't real. Please go read up on Obama's imigration record.

I think you need to expand your information sources. Most of this is borderline conspiracy theory.

I'll always discuss differences of option but this comment in not grounded in fact.
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       10-30-2018, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
He can't amend it, however you have to have standing on an issue in order to get it in front of the Supreme Court. I think he may be setting up that position. Could be wrong. He says a lot of things and many of those things are exagerated, however he also has been right enough too. Right enough to give people real pause.
Right about what?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2018, 7:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blamey View Post
Delta, this isn't real. Please go read up on Obama's imigration record.

I think you need to expand your information sources. Most of this is borderline conspiracy theory.

I'll always discuss differences of option but this comment in not grounded in fact.
I did read up on his immigration record. I reported out in this thread on it. He released more illegals into the country and then deported more when they were caught committing crime.

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5c33782f4437


F]President Obama's Record of Dismantling Immigration Enforcement
https://www.fairus.org/sites/default...eline_2016.pdf
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-30-2018, 7:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So how you guys feelin’ about ending birthright citizenship by executive order?

What is the originality interpretation of this clause of the 14th which would permit ending birthright citizenship by exec order?

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. “
Don't worry about it, Trump is just blowing his dog whistle before the midterms, it's not possible to change the 14th amendment by executive order. I heard him say that the US is the only country which allows birthright citizenship which is lie number 951, there is about 30 countries which practice it. Trumps Eutopia really seems to be a white ethno state.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-30-2018, 7:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If I had to listen to one group and label them racists, I am pretty sure I would have to go democrat on that one. You really are the only people on earth that describes every social interaction by color.
I 100% agree with that, the lefts preoccupation with identity politics is super toxic in ways they seem incapable of comprehending. Its one of the primary reasons why you have the orange narcissist in the oval office, if the dems weren't so repulsive in this regard they would be in power now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2018, 7:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Said the guy who has never submitted a single link to a real article or presented a single fact to the conversation.
Here you go, little buddy. Another link for you.


https://babylonbee.com/news/caravan-...e-of-venezuela
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-30-2018, 7:55 PM Reply   
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...gation-n926301

The US political scene is populated by turds. Red and blue turds.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2018, 8:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Said the guy who has never submitted a single link to a real article or presented a single fact to the conversation.
Another shining example of your sweet, loving, tolerant party.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rabbi-cla...184318788.html
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-30-2018, 9:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If I had to listen to one group and label them racists, I am pretty sure I would have to go democrat on that one. Actually created the KKK and voted for klan member in congress until 2010. I believe I would stop with the race accusations because actual history is not really in your corner. "Tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth." Didn't one of your fascist buddies say that once?
Now you are being intellectually dishonest! When the democrats created the KKK Most of the blacks were republicans, today most blacks are democrats, so don't pretend you are not racist because your holier than though party did not create the KKK. Tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-30-2018, 11:20 PM Reply   
Lie cheat steal

https://apnews.com/877ee1015f1c43f1965f63538b035d3f
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-31-2018, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blamey View Post
Delta, this isn't real. Please go read up on Obama's imigration record.
It won't make any difference. Delta lives in opposite world. Where Satan is God, Good is Evil, and Evil is Good.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-31-2018, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It won't make any difference. Delta lives in opposite world. Where Satan is God, Good is Evil, and Evil is Good.
Typically Leftie & their god complex, dictating morality from their pedestal where the air is really thin.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-31-2018, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Typically Leftie & their god complex, dictating morality from their pedestal where the air is really thin.
It's called intelligence. Something very foreign to you.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-31-2018, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It's called intelligence. Something very foreign to you.
Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it helps when you're done with your cold dead hand & you're all alone.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-31-2018, 9:16 AM Reply   
Trumps Eutopia really seems to be a white ethno state."

So he is a white supremacist because he wants to keep illegals out? How does your country handle illegals?

"It's called intelligence. Something very foreign to you."

Its called Narcissism.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-31-2018, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Who is the far left and who is the far right. I would argue that the left at a minimum is responsible for over 50% of the murders considering the one voting block that commits over 50% of the murders, votes democrat at a 96% rate.
Those murders are NOT in the name of politics, they are just murders for money, rage, etc.
We are talking about murders based in ideology, in which case the Right is statistically 10 times more dangerous than the left, and the second largest terrorist group in the US after 9-11 and if you take 9-11 out of the equation the far Right is the largest terrorist group.
Follow the numbers.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-31-2018, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You apparently have never read any of the books so there is that.
Yes I have, and those are actual quotes. Maybe you should read the bible again with an open mind. The best book to convert people to atheism is the Bible. If you read it with an open mind it is hilariously laughable.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-31-2018, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Its called Narcissism.
That's hilarious. A Trump supporter who thinks he knows the difference between intelligence and narcissism.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-31-2018, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Everyone warned the entire country under Obama that to support his ruling by EO's you are delusional not to think the next president wouldn't abuse them as well. Chicks, roosting, front porch.
Hard to Blame Obama, when he made fewer Exec orders than Bush did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
What were thoughts when Obozo ended the "we foot, dry foot" policy of Cubans? Lez me guess....crickets
All for it, why should Cubans get special privileges over anyone else, it was a stupid rule in the first place.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-31-2018, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Here you go, little buddy. Another link for you.


https://babylonbee.com/news/caravan-...e-of-venezuela
You keep out doing yourself in the stupid department:

The Babylon Bee is a satirical evangelical Christian website. Its not even close to real.
Try to look at an actual news site. i.e. not Fox or MSNBC... try reuters, you might be able to scratch together a couple of brain cells.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2018, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Now you are being intellectually dishonest! When the democrats created the KKK Most of the blacks were republicans, today most blacks are democrats, so don't pretend you are not racist because your holier than though party did not create the KKK. Tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth.
We did not vote in a high level Klan member up until 2010. Black people turned democrat after LBJ changed the strategy of opposing blacks to giving them special rights.

I'll have those N!@@ers Voting Democrat for the next 200 years " Lyndon B Johnson quote in front of 2 Governors on Air Force One 


President Lyndon Johnson using the "N" word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2018, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It won't make any difference. Delta lives in opposite world. Where Satan is God, Good is Evil, and Evil is Good.
Actually I would say democrats are more of the biblical evil.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2018, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Yes I have, and those are actual quotes. Maybe you should read the bible again with an open mind. The best book to convert people to atheism is the Bible. If you read it with an open mind it is hilariously laughable.
I am pretty sure you didn't. You went looking for quotes without understanding when and where these people lived. I can get quotes from anytime in history and try to relate them in todays optics and they would sound horrible. What you don't want is something that sounds like it judges you because you want to live your life stomping your feet like a child. Nearly every thing you say is vile and is usually about taking things away from fellow citizens.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2018, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Those murders are NOT in the name of politics, they are just murders for money, rage, etc.
We are talking about murders based in ideology, in which case the Right is statistically 10 times more dangerous than the left, and the second largest terrorist group in the US after 9-11 and if you take 9-11 out of the equation the far Right is the largest terrorist group.
Follow the numbers.
Based on who's label? The Southern Poverty Law Center or who ever they are, says nearly every group is a right wing hate group if they don't have a liberal point of view. I reject your claim to murders.

What I see with my own eyes are democrats blocking traffic, beating people up, destroying property, burning down buildings, laying in wait murdering police officers. Those things have been very public.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2018, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Hard to Blame Obama, when he made fewer Exec orders than Bush did.



All for it, why should Cubans get special privileges over anyone else, it was a stupid rule in the first place.
It is not the volume of orders, it is the type of orders.

Of the two (Cubans vs Mexicans), Cubans literally are escaping a murderous totalitarian regime. Mexicans just don't like their paycheck.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-31-2018, 10:23 AM Reply   
What about the Hondurans in The Caravan (tm) tho? Honduras seems awfully terrible right now. What’s different about Cuba? Better government?

What are we doing to stabilize Central America?

Seems to me that a prosperous Honduras is a way better way to keep Hondurans in Honduras and Salvadorans in El Salvador than a janky wall.

Have you seen these caravaners on the news tho? Doesn’t seem like a group we’d really need to deploy troops to repel.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-31-2018, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's hilarious. A Trump supporter who thinks he knows the difference between intelligence and narcissism.
Thats hilarious. A narcissistic liberal that thinks i'm a Trump supporter.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2018, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What about the Hondurans in The Caravan (tm) tho? Honduras seems awfully terrible right now. What’s different about Cuba? Better government?

What are we doing to stabilize Central America?

Seems to me that a prosperous Honduras is a way better way to keep Hondurans in Honduras and Salvadorans in El Salvador than a janky wall.

Have you seen these caravaners on the news tho? Doesn’t seem like a group we’d really need to deploy troops to repel.
What are we doing to stabilize Central America? We give them money, other than that you can not make people live by a moral code that they do not want to live by. Why do you think they are so far behind. Show me one Spain derived country that is stable? Why would we want people of that mindset making up 10% or more of our voting block?

Technically if they are applying for political asylum, they are supposed to go to next country and apply. They are not supposed to travel through 3 or 4 countries. They are not asylum seekers. They want the American way of life ahead of all the people who have applied legally. They are also sponsored by some other group from what I understand. It is just more of them trying to destabilize the US. I am not sure people realize how many American citizens are sleeping under overpasses right now. Why do we need more uneducated basic labor people?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 10-31-2018 at 11:00 AM.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:24 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us