Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-22-2012, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtxmc View Post
To think that one manufacturer rules in all categories is naive.
Yep..we already know that the CC SN200 owns one category
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-22-2012, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtxmc View Post

I've had deposits since last September on the Star......

Everyone thinks we have to have a motive.
Oh the irony of these two statements being made in the same post. You are or work for a MC dealer, you clearly have a motive.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-22-2012, 3:23 PM Reply   
A motive? Or an interest? And I do work for an MC dealer. I've never hid behind that.
I sell used boats too my friend. I try to stay up with lots of boats just because I'm around them every day. That doesn't mean i have a motive.
Even though I know that smart thing to do is to sit back and never comment or get into discussions like this I try to talk some friendly trash too from time to time. At least I try to be a part of the site, right? If you ask me something I try to be honest and upfront. That also puts me out there for criticism. I just never understand why someone can't post something without people getting upset or defensive? Again, they're just boats.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-22-2012, 4:49 PM Reply   
Ya'll need to do some heavy drinking this weekend, maybe spend some time on the water while ur at it. Mhunter...i apoligize for calling u back into this battle, couldve been strong and held out though
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-22-2012, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3w8kbrdr View Post
Ya'll need to do some heavy drinking this weekend, maybe spend some time on the water while ur at it. Mhunter...i apoligize for calling u back into this battle, couldve been strong and held out though
If not you it would have been someone else?
I dont drink but I will be on the water at 630 am tomorrow You all can join me if you can get up.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-22-2012, 10:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
You want to know what I think OK.
I think you are full of crap. Nothing you say is believable or even makes any sense. You brag about owning several 210s ? Lets see them. You say you are looking at Gs and Stars I think that's all you are doing . I think you have no opinion of your own . You are easily swayed by others and will always go along with the crowd. I think you are a punk kid trying to look cool by attacking me . I think you are a joke and I will bet there are many here that think the same. Thats what I think anything else you want to know?
Just give me a second to go on google images and find some pics of some 210's so I can claim they are mine.

Is that all the proof you need? Should I post my pics on planet Nautique too? Michael, if that is your real name...if me posting a pic of a 210 proves I have one in your opinion, what else would you believe?
Old     (smitty1258)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-22-2012, 10:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_B View Post

Wensink killin it!
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-22-2012, 10:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
Just give me a second to go on google images and find some pics of some 210's so I can claim they are mine.

Is that all the proof you need? Should I post my pics on planet Nautique too? Michael, if that is your real name...if me posting a pic of a 210 proves I have one in your opinion, what else would you believe?
In fact, sounds to me like you would believe anything...
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-23-2012, 2:22 PM Reply   
Adam Wensink is in Lake George today,where we board with his G23.They were letting people sign up to surf/wakeboard behind it .Unfortunately i couildn't go.I'm hoping they have one at the Nautique dealer over there the week i go,would love to see it in person!
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-24-2012, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
Just give me a second to go on google images and find some pics of some 210's so I can claim they are mine.

Is that all the proof you need? Should I post my pics on planet Nautique too? Michael, if that is your real name...if me posting a pic of a 210 proves I have one in your opinion, what else would you believe?
So that is how you have owned several 210 s in the past ? You are a joke and nothing you write is credible.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-24-2012, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
So that is how you have owned several 210 s in the past ? You are a joke and nothing you write is credible.
I was being facetious and ironic. I'm sure you don't know what that means and I'm also sure that based on both your trust in what you read/see on the internet and your inability to grasp what I put out there lends further evidence to the fact that you have even less credibility than me. Think about it. I say I have owned several 210's but unless I post pics then I have not? Pictures are readily available. So why would you trust that? I know why. Because you are a knuckle-dragging near-octogenarian with minor dementia, a drool-soaked keyboard in front of you that you punch at one finger at a time.


Michael's Lament

Said MHunter
On a temperate June day
"You are a joke", a loser
There is simply no other way
"Post your boat pics" said he,
I'll believe you then
The Internet....it's full.....of honest men
"Your writing's not credible"
But MY opinion you should seek
My thoughts are original, my own
I get them from Planet Nautique

Heaven knows perfection
Utopian watercraft G23
Flawless beyond reproach
"But it's not my cup of tea"
Because really I just hate Mastercraft
'Cause wakeworld tells me to
I believe all the photoshopped images
"But Troy, I don't believe you"
Old     (michridr69)      Join Date: Dec 2008       06-24-2012, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_balon View Post
24-7 mxz is a go. 100%
Sign me up
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-24-2012, 1:39 PM Reply   
I cant believe you sucked me into another ridiculous debate with you . Once again you have proved you cant argue with an idiot . I will no longer respond to your posts unless you make sense . I doubt that will happen soon. Good luck with your G23 /XStar purchase make sure you post pics when you get it .
PS I would go with the Star if I were you , You'll get more chicks.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-24-2012, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
PS I would go with the Star if I were you , You'll get more chicks.
Isn't this the reason you have a boss stereo, learn flips, and bring girls out to watch...
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-24-2012, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Isn't this the reason you have a boss stereo, learn flips, and bring girls out to watch...
Freud said that at a fundamental level everything we do is about chicks. I'll post pics of my new Star/G23 as soon as I can find some pics on Google Images.....er....I mean, go out to my boat house and take some pics.

But wait!!! Since there are no production G23's I guess XStar is for me.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-24-2012, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
I cant believe you sucked me into another ridiculous debate with you . Once again you have proved you cant argue with an idiot . I will no longer respond to your posts unless you make sense . I doubt that will happen soon. Good luck with your G23 /XStar purchase make sure you post pics when you get it .
PS I would go with the Star if I were you , You'll get more chicks.


Here is a picture of my new Star Michael....every option! 5K ballast!
Old    9Drozd            06-24-2012, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
every option! 5K ballast!
You have officially sunk your new x-star. Cmon Lon.... Its rated for 15 people or 2060 LBS.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-24-2012, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Drozd View Post
You have officially sunk your new x-star. Cmon Lon.... Its rated for 15 people or 2060 LBS.
Haha oops! I forgot to mention I have two 45-gallon drums under it as well for flotation. And the 24" pickle forks are filled with super flotation foam in case I dunk the bow. All 5K is in the nose.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-24-2012, 6:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_B View Post
Stopped production? No new boats on the water? You MC guys are either delirious or just desperate to deflect from the problems that delayed the new Star. Give us some specifics or you are spreading rumors worse than a bored housewife.

Yep, sure looks like there aren’t any more new G23’s getting produced or hitting the water.

http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/sh...-Find-your-G23









Pic of the front view of the boat is mine- maybe they also posted the videos I took Friday, although my phone didn't give me any help with image stabilization. But yes, to all the haters asking about the G23 actually being out there, it is, Adams boat is 7 out of I think 14+ so far... There is going to be an amateur contest in Ohio, Lallys Board Bash, 2 G23s pulling that deal- so step it up and go out there and prove your stuff behind a boat that you can actually ride behind. That wake is the real deal!

I'm no pro, I can't maximize off a wake like the G23- its work, different experience for normal people like me... but I wish people could see a screen shot from Adams video camera, my friends told me the dbl up was chin height on me - 5-10 and the ballast was only half full with 8 other people in the boat. 16 ppl + over 75% ballast it was ridiculously huge.

Thanks Adam and Nautiques for giving me an opportunity to get behind that beast!!!

"double up so big, I missed it and I still hit it"

Duane

Last edited by wakebordr11; 06-24-2012 at 6:35 PM. Reason: ...
Old     (superfluous)      Join Date: May 2012       06-24-2012, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
I cant believe you sucked me into another ridiculous debate with you . Once again you have proved you cant argue with an idiot . I will no longer respond to your posts unless you make sense . I doubt that will happen soon. Good luck with your G23 /XStar purchase make sure you post pics when you get it .
PS I would go with the Star if I were you , You'll get more chicks.
This is awesome!

So are so clueless/dense/wrapped up in your own idiocy that you cannot even come close to realizing that you are being, and have been, mocked throughout this entire thread (and many others).

Arguing with an idiot? You've been baited and played for months and the sad fact (for your loved ones) is that you still don't get how many people are laughing at you and your inane, insecure, and immature responses.

Please! Don't stop being you because it provides lots of entertainment for normal people.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-25-2012, 6:03 AM Reply   
Hey thanks for that you must be a friend of Troys. Are you buying a new Star too?
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-25-2012, 9:00 AM Reply   
Yes he already bought a new Star here is a picture of his Star taken at my lake.

Old     (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-25-2012, 9:07 AM Reply   
I have decided to stick with my X2- I think it will be at least another year before I am ready to step up to doing wake to wake and back rolls on the new star or G23, but if anyone wants to sell me one for cheap let me know.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-25-2012, 9:53 AM Reply   
MHunter, another guy on my lake just traded in his CC for a new Star. Here is a pic of his new Star.


Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:05 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us