Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    deltahoosier            08-24-2017, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Breitbart? I'm sure if I posted something from the Huffington Post you would trust that source.
Does not matter. It was on several sources. The source hardly matters when the guy was on the radio/TV making the claim. The guys experience is public knowledge so there is that. Listen to the interview and make up your own mind.
Old    deltahoosier            08-24-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Not where Delta lives tho! Liberals are burning the cities!
Yes they are. My wife worked a few of the riots.
Old    deltahoosier            08-24-2017, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Just like 99.9% of Muslims aren't terrorists. Funny how the techniques of fear and control are recycled and reused for all situations
Actaully 10% is somehow the accepted number of extreme radical islamist. Let's ask this. Are their freedoms for women and gays in muslim countries? If so, how many of the islamic countries.?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2017, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Does not matter. It was on several sources. The source hardly matters when the guy was on the radio/TV making the claim. The guys experience is public knowledge so there is that. Listen to the interview and make up your own mind.
The guy made rounds on conservative talk shows (Hannity, etc.). He was also suggesting Trump was right about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower. Of course, not one iota of evidence to back that claim.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2017, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actaully 10% is somehow the accepted number of extreme radical islamist. Let's ask this. Are their freedoms for women and gays in muslim countries? If so, how many of the islamic countries.?
There are over a billion muslims in the world. Are you honestly suggesting there are 100 million "extreme radical islamists"? I guess they are hiding out with the 3 million illegal aliens that voted in CA.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-24-2017, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Coincidentally 10% is the generally accepted number for the percentage of conservatives who thought that the gay Pulse victims and the woman killed in the Charlottesville protest deserved what they got.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-24-2017, 4:18 PM Reply   
Rod, If you want an update on "that Russia thing" ...take a look at the Steele Dossier. First released in Jan by Buzzfeed. I believe it was the senate investigation that just spent 10 hours interviewing to company that hired Steele (the ex MI1 agent). After the interview, they said it is a "roadmap" for Mueller's investigation. Here, i'll help. According to the dossier, trump was cultivated by the kremlin for at least 5 years. Compromised.
http://annotateddossier.com/

Last edited by 95sn; 08-24-2017 at 4:22 PM. Reason: add omment
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2017, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
I guess they are hiding out with the 3 million illegal aliens that voted in CA.
Ha ha, genuine lol for that one.
Old    deltahoosier            08-24-2017, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Rod, If you want an update on "that Russia thing" ...take a look at the Steele Dossier. First released in Jan by Buzzfeed. I believe it was the senate investigation that just spent 10 hours interviewing to company that hired Steele (the ex MI1 agent). After the interview, they said it is a "roadmap" for Mueller's investigation. Here, i'll help. According to the dossier, trump was cultivated by the kremlin for at least 5 years. Compromised.
http://annotateddossier.com/
Actually that dossier has been discredited. That Steele guy is also associated with the Russians that Trumps son had the meeting with. I think I outlined that whole thing on this thread. They were hired by the democrats to get political dirt. They were the ones that got Obama to sign off on the Russian Lawyer, who Trumps son spoke with, in the country. She was not allowed entry by all our normal channels. She also happened to be photographed at a couple very high level meeting with Obama people.

Also, your man Steele is being questioned by congress as we speak:

Judiciary Committee to turn the Russia investigation back on Fusion GPS
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4ae3acf2cfd2
Old    deltahoosier            08-24-2017, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
There are over a billion muslims in the world. Are you honestly suggesting there are 100 million "extreme radical islamists"? I guess they are hiding out with the 3 million illegal aliens that voted in CA.
Maybe. Obama would let them in for sure.

Answer the questions then. How many islamic countries have rights for women and then for gays. If so, how many? How many islamic countries allow Christians to openly practice?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2017, 6:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe. Obama would let them in for sure.

Answer the questions then. How many islamic countries have rights for women and then for gays. If so, how many? How many islamic countries allow Christians to openly practice?
I don't know Delta. Why don't you tell me? Personally, I don't really give a $h!t what they do in other "islamic countries". I don't live there, so it doesn't really affect me. I live here in the US. I care how our citizens are treated. And if you think about it, we are slowly creeping towards that intertwining of government and religion. Candidates' religious history is now part of their qualification. If they are not a Christian, they are not getting elected. Churches that receive tax breaks are now endorsing candidates and political parties which is a violation of US law.

Right-wing candidates are required to support conservative Christian nominees for Federal judges and SC Justices. They want to put the bible before the Constitution and strip gays of rights. That's why I can never be a Republican. They want to force-feed that nonsense down the entire country's throat. I think Christianity is just as kooky and just as much a problem as any other religious fairy tale, including Islam. That stuff has no place in the governing of this country. You know, kind of like the forefathers said not to mix the two.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-24-2017, 7:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't know Delta. Why don't you tell me? Personally, I don't really give a $h!t what they do in other "islamic countries". I don't live there, so it doesn't really affect me. I live here in the US. I care how our citizens are treated. And if you think about it, we are slowly creeping towards that intertwining of government and religion. Candidates' religious history is now part of their qualification. If they are not a Christian, they are not getting elected. Churches that receive tax breaks are now endorsing candidates and political parties which is a violation of US law.

Right-wing candidates are required to support conservative Christian nominees for Federal judges and SC Justices. They want to put the bible before the Constitution and strip gays of rights. That's why I can never be a Republican. They want to force-feed that nonsense down the entire country's throat. I think Christianity is just as kooky and just as much a problem as any other religious fairy tale, including Islam. That stuff has no place in the governing of this country. You know, kind of like the forefathers said not to mix the two.
But yet you wanna be part of a party that force feeds racism, force feeds sexism, tramples on people's 1st and 2nd amendment rights , rewards those who contribute nothing to society be giving them free handout after handout , and wants to allow all those terrorists you just said live abroad into our own country . When they arrive you'll be wondering how did we let this happen.

That makes prefect sense !!!!!!!!!!!

The right isn't trampling gay rights. The left just throws them In everyone's face. I just had to read a bunch of comments about muslims and their 10% being a minimal number. How many transgender people you think live in the US? Less than 1 % of the total population , yet that was the forefront of of every news article and political talking point by the left for an entire year, force feeding is how great some mentally disturbed Olympian who doesn't like his body is and turning shim into some kind of hero. What percentage do you think transgendered make up of the total population ? Let's throw out the transgender number, and go with the gay population numbers which is at ound 3% of Americans . Their **** shows are rammed down our throats daily as well by liberals. Their concerns are a daily talking point . Now your arguing 10% isn't a worthy number. You guys are as mentally disturbed as the people you fight for.

Feel free to tell and show me the last time republicans were ramming and force feeding abortion down your throats. Same goes for trampling gay rights , Show me where the never ending blitz of news media, protests, and topics are for the last 10 years on those topics. Once again regarding the non existent racism and epidemic of Black Lives dying from police . That percentage is less that a half of percent A HALF OF A PERCENT! Yet that's rammed down our throats daily too. Yup!!!! Sounds like the right party to back to me.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-24-2017 at 8:02 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2017, 9:39 PM Reply   
The divisions in the US right now are amazing, you would think everyone would rally behind a mutual embarrassment of the cheeto in chief but apparently not.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-25-2017, 3:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
But yet you wanna be part of a party that force feeds racism, force feeds sexism, tramples on people's 1st and 2nd amendment rights , rewards those who contribute nothing to society be giving them free handout after handout , and wants to allow all those terrorists you just said live abroad into our own country . When they arrive you'll be wondering how did we let this happen.

That makes prefect sense !!!!!!!!!!!

The right isn't trampling gay rights. The left just throws them In everyone's face. I just had to read a bunch of comments about muslims and their 10% being a minimal number. How many transgender people you think live in the US? Less than 1 % of the total population , yet that was the forefront of of every news article and political talking point by the left for an entire year, force feeding is how great some mentally disturbed Olympian who doesn't like his body is and turning shim into some kind of hero. What percentage do you think transgendered make up of the total population ? Let's throw out the transgender number, and go with the gay population numbers which is at ound 3% of Americans . Their **** shows are rammed down our throats daily as well by liberals. Their concerns are a daily talking point . Now your arguing 10% isn't a worthy number. You guys are as mentally disturbed as the people you fight for.

Feel free to tell and show me the last time republicans were ramming and force feeding abortion down your throats. Same goes for trampling gay rights , Show me where the never ending blitz of news media, protests, and topics are for the last 10 years on those topics. Once again regarding the non existent racism and epidemic of Black Lives dying from police . That percentage is less that a half of percent A HALF OF A PERCENT! Yet that's rammed down our throats daily too. Yup!!!! Sounds like the right party to back to me.
While I am left-leaning when it comes to social issues, I am not a "part" of any party. I pledge no allegiance to the DNC. A few years ago, Zach Wamp's (former GOP congressman from TN) son was running for Congress (as a Republican). I volunteered several hours for his campaign. I have voted for several GOP candidates. I would never vote for a candidate simply because of their party affiliation. As a matter of fact, I would have voted for Kasich over Hillary if he would've been the GOP nominee. Donald Trump is a moron. If he was the DNC nominee (and he has been a lifelong liberal), I wouldn't have voted for him.

Learn to read. I never said "10% was not a worthy number". In fact, I said it was a BS number; it was too high as Delta used it.

Last edited by wake77; 08-25-2017 at 3:19 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-25-2017, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Feel free to tell and show me the last time republicans were ramming and force feeding abortion down your throats.
Yeah, at least you are safe from those mandatory abortions when you vote republican.
Old    deltahoosier            08-25-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:

You have paid for two wars directly in Islamic countries. We have had american embassy bombed in a couple Islamic countries. marine barracks bombed in a islamic country. Had islamic people hijack and murder thousands on our soil. obama has created a couple different civil wars in islamic countries.

See a theme? Islamic. You made a claim that I was off base on how many islamic people are radical. I asked a few simple questions. If they gave rights to people and where not out murdering people all around the world, it would be pretty easy question to answer. Point is, it does affect you and me. Radicalism brought to our shores will ulitmately force our rights to be suspended if it gets bad enough.

As far as a religious test for politics? last two presidents were pretty non religious. Obama would not even stand in the same camera shot of a cross. Trump is not exactly the most religious guy and was absolutely for gay rights coming into office. Locally for you. Maybe so. nationally, I don't see it.
Old    deltahoosier            08-25-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

Also, You really need to read the federalist papers and the constitutions of all the states belief in God prior to creating the constitution. Those documents speak greatly to the forefathers faith in God.
Old    deltahoosier            08-25-2017, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
The divisions in the US right now are amazing, you would think everyone would rally behind a mutual embarrassment of the cheeto in chief but apparently not.
Shaping a presidents image is usually done by the press. We have never had a Repbulican president who was not an "embarrassment" according to our press.
Old    deltahoosier            08-25-2017, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
While I am left-leaning when it comes to social issues, I am not a "part" of any party. I pledge no allegiance to the DNC. A few years ago, Zach Wamp's (former GOP congressman from TN) son was running for Congress (as a Republican). I volunteered several hours for his campaign. I have voted for several GOP candidates. I would never vote for a candidate simply because of their party affiliation. As a matter of fact, I would have voted for Kasich over Hillary if he would've been the GOP nominee. Donald Trump is a moron. If he was the DNC nominee (and he has been a lifelong liberal), I wouldn't have voted for him.

Learn to read. I never said "10% was not a worthy number". In fact, I said it was a BS number; it was too high as Delta used it.
Well. Learned something new today.

I say 10% is a low number to be honest.
Old    deltahoosier            08-25-2017, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Yeah, at least you are safe from those mandatory abortions when you vote republican.
What I wonder is how the dishonestly is the founder of Planned Parenthood was an outright racists who wanted black genocide and Hillary Clinton was able to get away with calling her a personal hero. If a republican said that, the press would come unglued.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2017, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually that dossier has been discredited.
That's not entirely accurate. The dossier has not been completely vetted, not proved false in the least. That was the reason for the 10 hour interview with the senate committee. Fusion GPS is quite proud of their work and agreed to allow the senate to make the minutes of the interrogation public. I am glad you are keeping up to date on the committees and who they are interrogating. Props.
Concur loudly regarding religion in Govt. One of my biggest issues with repubs is how heavily weighted it is with fundamental Christians. One bad combo.
Delta, Margaret Sanger, founder of PP was not an outright racist. Jeez man, you cant just forward on fake/incorrect info that is highly misleading like that. It has been proved that it is not true. Snoopes it. PP was founded out of compassion, her mother had 11 children from 18 pregnancies and died at 49. She also likes sex without having children. To take one phrase out of context that a person said in the 1920's and come to the conclusion that it describes their entire character is silly. Can you imagine if one pulled one phrase you have used here and used that to describe your character? how accurate would that be?
Old    deltahoosier            08-25-2017, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's not entirely accurate. The dossier has not been completely vetted, not proved false in the least. That was the reason for the 10 hour interview with the senate committee. Fusion GPS is quite proud of their work and agreed to allow the senate to make the minutes of the interrogation public. I am glad you are keeping up to date on the committees and who they are interrogating. Props.
Concur loudly regarding religion in Govt. One of my biggest issues with repubs is how heavily weighted it is with fundamental Christians. One bad combo.
Delta, Margaret Sanger, founder of PP was not an outright racist. Jeez man, you cant just forward on fake/incorrect info that is highly misleading like that. It has been proved that it is not true. Snoopes it. PP was founded out of compassion, her mother had 11 children from 18 pregnancies and died at 49. She also likes sex without having children. To take one phrase out of context that a person said in the 1920's and come to the conclusion that it describes their entire character is silly. Can you imagine if one pulled one phrase you have used here and used that to describe your character? how accurate would that be?
I don't trust Snopes in the least. you read who actually runs that? it is some dude and his wife where the dude is imbezzling funds for hookers or some crap. they have no more access to information than you or I do.

Sanger was for Eugenics.

Here are quotes:

The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.
A free race cannot be born of slave mothers.
When motherhood becomes the fruit of a deep yearning, not the result of ignorance or accident, its children will become the foundation of a new race.

Look into this a bit:

13 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/22/13...rgaret-sanger/
Old    deltahoosier            08-25-2017, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, Fusion GPS was hired specifically to try and dig up dirt. They also have close ties to the the Russian lawyer that Obama specifically let in the country when our normal channels would not let her.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-25-2017, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Shaping a presidents image is usually done by the press. We have never had a Repbulican president who was not an "embarrassment" according to our press.
Surely not, what about George W Bush? Who would make fun of the mentally disadvantaged?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-25-2017, 6:31 PM Reply   
Trump pardons the Armpito sheriff dude. Lol, what is the law even good for?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2017, 6:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump pardons the Armpito sheriff dude. Lol, what is the law even good for?
You're kidding me right? You mean the federal laws Arpaio was guilty of enforcing, that the lefties pretend don't. exist? Why don't you read the lists of Obama's pardons of actual violent felons , of which over 20% have already found themselves back in prison. Them get back to us on what laws actually mean and are enforced. Sanctuary cities are about to go head to head with Trump. I am willling to wager they lose. Several have already changed their Sanctuary status.

The leaders of sanctuary cities belong in prison , not the guy enforcing immigration policies that have been completely ignored.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-25-2017 at 6:49 PM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-26-2017, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, You really need to read the federalist papers and the constitutions of all the states belief in God prior to creating the constitution. Those documents speak greatly to the forefathers faith in God.
I never said it was wrong for someone to have "faith in God". I never claimed the forefathers were non-believers. They simply did not want that stuff involved in governing the country.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-26-2017, 5:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have paid for two wars directly in Islamic countries. We have had american embassy bombed in a couple Islamic countries. marine barracks bombed in a islamic country. Had islamic people hijack and murder thousands on our soil. obama has created a couple different civil wars in islamic countries.

See a theme? Islamic. You made a claim that I was off base on how many islamic people are radical. I asked a few simple questions. If they gave rights to people and where not out murdering people all around the world, it would be pretty easy question to answer. Point is, it does affect you and me. Radicalism brought to our shores will ulitmately force our rights to be suspended if it gets bad enough.

As far as a religious test for politics? last two presidents were pretty non religious. Obama would not even stand in the same camera shot of a cross. Trump is not exactly the most religious guy and was absolutely for gay rights coming into office. Locally for you. Maybe so. nationally, I don't see it.
The war in Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 or Islamic terrorists. When Bush removed Saddam, all that was accomplished is instability to the entire region.

You look at one thing, the religion of the majority of the citizens. You fail to look at a number of other things. One, these are some of the poorest countries in the world. Poverty often breeds desperation. Two, these countries typically have corrupt and ruthless leaders.

We have been hearing about "radicalism being brought to our shores" for years.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-26-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
I guess until Wake gets killed at his gay night club of choice he will not believe radical Islam is here.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-26-2017, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I guess until Wake gets killed at his gay night club of choice he will not believe radical Islam is here.
You're still alive aren't you?

The gay bar gunman did what a lot of the right-wing religious zealots want to do.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-26-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:

Maybe he'd prefer to live in France or Germany where the "open borders policy" he supports here in states is already in effect over seas. He could maybe stop by the graves of all the innocent civilians that were killed by trrrorist acts in each of those countries since the open border policies pushed by their clueless leaders took effect.

They should charge their leaders with murder
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-26-2017, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're kidding me right?
Nope, not kidding.
1st Armpito and his goons have done some horrible stuff to people in his custody he is not a "good guy" or some sort of gold standard when it comes to law enforcement
2nd He was busted for contempt of court, ie A judge specifically told him to stop and he defied the judge, what sort of upholder of the law is that?
3rd Trump clears him. What message does that send, it's ok to break the law, defy the court system if you are doing stuff i like. Trump has no respect for the judiciary. Next stop despotism.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-26-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope, not kidding.
1st Armpito and his goons have done some horrible stuff to people in his custody he is not a "good guy" or some sort of gold standard when it comes to law enforcement
2nd He was busted for contempt of court, ie A judge specifically told him to stop and he defied the judge, what sort of upholder of the law is that?
3rd Trump clears him. What message does that send, it's ok to break the law, defy the court system if you are doing stuff i like. Trump has no respect for the judiciary. Next stop despotism.
Not to mention, it is almost unheard of for a US president to give a pardon at the beginning of their term.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-26-2017, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe he'd prefer to live in France or Germany where the "open borders policy" he supports here in states is already in effect over seas. He could maybe stop by the graves of all the innocent civilians that were killed by trrrorist acts in each of those countries since the open border policies pushed by their clueless leaders took effect.

They should charge their leaders with murder
Who said I supported open borders? Just because I think the wall is one of the biggest wastes of money doesn't mean I support open borders.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-26-2017, 7:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope, not kidding.
Because judges are never political pawns beholden to the people that appoint them? Especuallly in cases like this.

Oh you mean he's a bad guy because he believes people in prison shouldn't be afforded the high line amenities while they're serving out their terms. You mean because he makes prison life tough? Maybe it's because he doesn't want to tolerate illegals pouring into his jurisdiction. Plenty of judges decisions are politically motivated when it comes to interpretations such as these . You're argument is completely off base. Let me know when he's pardoned for committing a violent crime. The guy does like the spotlight , but he stands for his convictions. He used his officers. A is to gain notoriatity that's for sure.

But if you want to discuss judges , their policies , and the political influences on their decisions I am all for it. Because they along with the left are responsible for these crime stats below. 100% of offenders ..............yup you guessed it Black , I don't have an exact number because all the offenders of the associated cases have not been caught. But 90% of the offenders in custody for these cases were repeat offenders of violent crimes in which they received reduced sentences handed down by judges .

Name:  IMG_0572.JPG
Views: 1385
Size:  15.5 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-26-2017, 7:43 PM Reply   
Better view of the table .
Attached Images

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-26-2017 at 7:53 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-26-2017, 8:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh you mean he's a bad guy because he believes people in prison shouldn't be afforded the high line amenities while they're serving out their terms.
No he's a bad guy because he violates US citizens human rights. Dispite being hired to uphold the law he breaks it when it suits him. Your left right conspiracy theory is fascinating stuff except fbi investigations in to this douche started under Bush
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-27-2017, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
No he's a bad guy because he violates US citizens human rights. Dispite being hired to uphold the law he breaks it when it suits him. Your left right conspiracy theory is fascinating stuff except fbi investigations in to this douche started under Bush
And what rights would those be?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-27-2017, 11:09 AM Reply   
What if the current "Laws and Policy's" have loop holes that allow ILLEGALS TO violate American citizens. what part of ILLGAL do you not understand. If your not in this country illegaly IMO you don't have or you should not have the same rights as a legal citizen. Try sneaking into North Korea or Iran see how your treated. Guess what they don't have a problem with foreign invaders.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-27-2017, 11:12 AM Reply   
I can't wait for one of you bleading hearts to be violated by a illegal. (Kate Stinley) killed by a guy who was supposed to be deported 5 times! It will be so funny to watch how you "about face" on your position. Disclaimer ( I would never want anyone violated) just to prove a point!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-27-2017, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
What if the current "Laws and Policy's" have loop holes that allow ILLEGALS TO violate American citizens. what part of ILLGAL do you not understand. If your not in this country illegaly IMO you don't have or you should not have the same rights as a legal citizen. Try sneaking into North Korea or Iran see how your treated. Guess what they don't have a problem with foreign invaders.
People don't "sneak into N. Korea or Iran" because they are $h!tholes with no opportunities. Did that ever cross your mind as to why they don't have a "problem with foreign invaders"? Damn, do you guys ever think before you start trying to compare our border situation with third world countries. Notice that there is not a proposed wall on the Canada side of the US.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2017, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
And what rights would those be?
The rights that cost his county $140m to settle. You know this cracker was one of the tools pumping the Obama birther myth?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-27-2017, 12:39 PM Reply   
Sheriff Joe truly cared for his prisoners, and had special relationships with many. Not all loved him but many did because he wanted to help them. For those that accepted his help they turned their lives around. Thank You Sheriff Joe.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-27-2017, 12:45 PM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/pho...type=3&theater
Thank You Sheriff Joe . Obama let the criminals and murderers go. This American needed some help when the Commie judge came after him and our Pesident did the right thing. A man does not get elected for 46 year straight if he is a racist or a criminal. Shame on the Commie scum who put him down.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2017, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Sheriff Joe truly cared for his prisoners, and had special relationships with many. Not all loved him but many did because he wanted to help them. For those that accepted his help they turned their lives around. Thank You Sheriff Joe.
Ha ha, nice one Dennie. The comedy is strong this week, I really appreciate it. His prisoners loved him so much they killed themselves at twice the rate of any other prison!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2017, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/pho...type=3&theater
Thank You Sheriff Joe . Obama let the criminals and murderers go. This American needed some help when the Commie judge came after him and our Pesident did the right thing. A man does not get elected for 46 year straight if he is a racist or a criminal. Shame on the Commie scum who put him down.
Seems the GOP doesn't agree with you, even Ryan is frowney faced about it.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-27-2017, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha ha, nice one Dennie. The comedy is strong this week, I really appreciate it. His prisoners loved him so much they killed themselves at twice the rate of any other prison!
Weak minded people do crazy things. Thank God Sheriff Joe was carrying for them and that they killed themselves rather than a law abiding citizen
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-27-2017, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seems the GOP doesn't agree with you, even Ryan is frowney faced about it.
Ryan better watch himself his days are short Commie.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-27-2017, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
The rights that cost his county $140m to settle. You know this cracker was one of the tools pumping the Obama birther myth?
Ahhh the usual skirt the question response. Come on let's here the specific rights!!!!! The ones you are so passionate about! You should be able to name the instances with ease, but yet I still hear crickets chirping ? The usual from those confronted with specific situations in these threads , So scared to answer questions they apparently hold so true because their actual response proves how disconnected with reality they actually are . I am eagerly awaiting the details
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-27-2017, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
And that's a problem why?

Fill us all in how he was directly responsible for their deaths . Provide us with the numerous instances and factual data to support you claims of all his misdeeds. Surely you know of them with such a strong opinion. I am sure you have all the details lined up to present your case . I am listening

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-27-2017 at 5:47 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-27-2017, 5:50 PM Reply   
Pretty much sums it up.

Name:  IMG_0578.JPG
Views: 1459
Size:  68.1 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2017, 6:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ahhh the usual skirt the question response. Come on let's here the specific rights!!!!! The ones you are so passionate about! You should be able to name the instances with ease, but yet I still hear crickets chirping ? The usual from those confronted with specific situations in these threads , So scared to answer questions they apparently hold so true because their actual response proves how disconnected with reality they actually are . I am eagerly awaiting the details
Well let me get my huffington post links together and I'll forward them through. Ha ha. There is literally a ton of info about this guy not respecting the law if you are motivated to look but the problem is if you see something you don't like then its just "fake news".
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2017, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
And that's a problem why?

Fill us all in how he was directly responsible for their deaths . Provide us with the numerous instances and factual data to support you claims of all his misdeeds. Surely you know of them with such a strong opinion. I am sure you have all the details lined up to present your case . I am listening
Nice strawman. I never said he was directly responsible, but certainly if he is running the institution where they lost there lives he is indirectly responsible. No need to give numerous instances of his misdeeds, this was litigated in court and newsflash, he lost. Also I'm not that bothered, I think my opinion is reasonable rather than strong, especially since I am agreeing with your court system, not taking the position they got it wrong.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-28-2017, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well let me get my huffington post links together and I'll forward them through. Ha ha. There is literally a ton of info about this guy not respecting the law if you are motivated to look but the problem is if you see something you don't like then its just "fake news".
You're what........ 5 posts into your argument and still not one example to support your claims ........ I would've expected better from you.

Quote:
Nice strawman. I never said he was directly responsible, but certainly if he is running the institution where they lost there lives he is indirectly responsible. No need to give numerous instances of his misdeeds, this was litigated in court and newsflash, he lost. Also I'm not that bothered, I think my opinion is reasonable rather than strong, especially since I am agreeing with your court system, not taking the position they got it wrong.
Ahhhh. The usual leftie response. No actual proof of anything , no examples, just regurgitating what he reads by a slanted media . Thanks for playing. Another individual who can't think for themselves .

It's very clear you don't understand the court systems ,judges , and the politically motivated cases that are prevalent in our court systems daily.

You realize by your comments alone , stating he was hired to uphold the law,that you ultimately end up on the side of Joe correct? I know this make your head explode ..........his policies were based on Federal laws/ guidelines when he chose to enforce immigration policies . He chose to disregard the local state laws and guidelines put in to place by local government and politicians to win elections and designed inderictly as you would say , to remove him from his position .

The only court case or argument that should come out of any of this is which laws are the rule of the land. Does federal law superceed state law or visa versa . That is the only argument at all that can be made . So let's get your opinion on that. If federal law directly contridicts or conflicts with local state ,county , or city laws , which are you supposed to enforce and the leader in law enforcement? If you ran on a platform and were supported by your local constituants wouldn't you keep fighting for those policies that were were in place when you took office and not the policies made up by local politicians in an attempt to gain a voter base ?

You also realize the the rights granted to people under the Constitution of the United States are only guaranteed to legal citizens of this nation. Illegals are just that , that are not granted the same legal rights . So we can argue that cause to on the back of this
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-28-2017, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
I know this make your head explode ..........his policies were based on Federal laws/ guidelines when he chose to enforce immigration policies . He chose to disregard the local state laws and guidelines put in to place by local government and politicians to win elections and designed inderictly as you would say , to remove him from his position .

The only court case or argument that should come out of any of this is which laws are the rule of the land. Does federal law superceed state law or visa versa . That is the only argument at all that can be made . So let's get your opinion on that. If federal law directly contridicts or conflicts with local state ,county , or city laws , which are you supposed to enforce and the leader in law enforcement?

But what does that have to do with Arpaio anyway? He was convicted of contempt of a federal court order?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-28-2017, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:

You also realize the the rights granted to people under the Constitution of the United States are only guaranteed to legal citizens of this nation. Illegals are just that , that are not granted the same legal rights . So we can argue that cause to on the back of this
Here is the issue, you and Joe think every Mexican is an illegal.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-28-2017, 9:16 AM Reply   
How true
Attached Images

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-28-2017, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
How true
Can't change the facts. I guess you can really say that democrats hate themselves.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-28-2017, 10:08 AM Reply   
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-28-2017, 1:14 PM Reply   
Years of liberal policies and sanctuary status in the making

Name:  IMG_0584.JPG
Views: 1371
Size:  156.6 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-28-2017, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Years of liberal policies and sanctuary status in the making
Ha ha, that's a pretty simplistic view of the drivers of crime. NZ is way more liberal than Chicago and our murder rate is tiny per capita compared to all of the US. What could the problem be? Addicted to guns maybe? Heaven forbid!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-28-2017, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
How true
Yet, Trump and his followers support keeping these "democrat statues" on public land? Sound logic with that meme.

Last edited by wake77; 08-28-2017 at 3:17 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-28-2017, 3:28 PM Reply   
I thought poor uncle joe filled his tents with was found guilty of "If you're mexican, your illegal and guilty"
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-28-2017, 5:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha ha, that's a pretty simplistic view of the drivers of crime. NZ is way more liberal than Chicago and our murder rate is tiny per capita compared to all of the US. What could the problem be? Addicted to guns maybe? Heaven forbid!
Unfortunately it's pretty simplistic as to why crime happens. Among other things demographics play a major roll in that.

Perhaps the breakdown of demographics would aid in the answer to your question. (Cue the I am a racist remarks. ) We are not addicted to guns, we are addicted to making excuses for criminals and not holding people accountable for their actions.
Name:  IMG_0587.PNG
Views: 1320
Size:  102.1 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-28-2017, 6:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Among other things demographics play a major roll in that.
Sorry, are you saying crime has a major genetic component?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-28-2017, 7:39 PM Reply   
Wake77:
These statues are a false flag. The "Resist" idiots and "Never Trump" goons. Go day to day looking to find things to bring down or break up the current admin. I get it you guys lost your upset your diaper is wet no one seems to care what you have to say. You need someone to pay attention to you. I get it. Give it 2-3 weeks and you guys will have a "New Thing" to be outraged about! zero $hits Given. You libral idiots can only cry wolf so many times. This all comes back to election night you only need to see the crybabies and people that were supposed to move out of this county. In fact didn't you Wake say your were gonna leave W/W if trump won! O well more fake libral outrage
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-28-2017, 10:42 PM Reply   
Ralph your country has no black people???? Your country is Racist!!!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 12:32 AM Reply   
About 30% Brown, 15% Asian. We have our own issues in regard to race but seem to be a bit less divided than the US
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-29-2017, 12:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
About 30% Brown, 15% Asian. We have our own issues in regard to race but seem to be a bit less divided than the US
Gun crimes down in NZ. Illegal immigration down . Black crime down. Getting caught *********ing in public very high? Strange Country but it works for you all.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 1:59 AM Reply   
Sure does, NZ is a great place to live, no complaints. I love to travel but always nice to come home.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-29-2017, 3:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wake77:
These statues are a false flag. The "Resist" idiots and "Never Trump" goons. Go day to day looking to find things to bring down or break up the current admin. I get it you guys lost your upset your diaper is wet no one seems to care what you have to say. You need someone to pay attention to you. I get it. Give it 2-3 weeks and you guys will have a "New Thing" to be outraged about! zero $hits Given. You libral idiots can only cry wolf so many times. This all comes back to election night you only need to see the crybabies and people that were supposed to move out of this county. In fact didn't you Wake say your were gonna leave W/W if trump won! O well more fake libral outrage
No, I made a bet with you and you refused to accept it. I would've been gone if you would have agreed to the bet.

What is this crap about "you guys lost"? You act like this is some sort of college football rivalry. I have told you countless times that I pledge no allegiance toward any political party. Trump was a crappy candidate and he is an even crappier president. I thought Trump was a creep when he was a liberal and I thought he was a creep when he started to pretend to be a conservative. Have we ever witnessed the amount of staff turnover Trump has 8 months into his term? No one wants to work with/for that clown except his family. Personally, I think he should start a new show; "The White House Apprentice". Maybe he could appoint Bret Michaels and Flavor Flav to staff positions.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 4:08 AM Reply   
Quote:

Can u point to the graph or population index that shows NZ is 30% African American like you claim.

Watch fake news get owned after they think they have a slam dunk on Ted Cruz regarding hurricane relief money. LOVE IT !

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...ntent=Politics
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-29-2017, 4:16 AM Reply   
Wake don't get your pantys twisted. I don't expect you to make good on your word you don't have to pack up and go, just like the countless Hollywood librals that said they were leaving no one cares, As far as staff turn over yes I'm surprised at the revolving door. But I don't care. I look at it this way Trump is saying My way or the Highway. He was the man who was elected. It's all gonna fall back on him. As long as he makes good on his promises I don't care if he has to fire and hire new people every week. I know your used to typical libral government job security, ya know the kind of job security where when u get a government job you can't be fired no matter how bad you are, kind of like when Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-29-2017, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wake don't get your pantys twisted. I don't expect you to make good on your word you don't have to pack up and go, just like the countless Hollywood librals that said they were leaving no one cares, As far as staff turn over yes I'm surprised at the revolving door. But I don't care. I look at it this way Trump is saying My way or the Highway. He was the man who was elected. It's all gonna fall back on him. As long as he makes good on his promises I don't care if he has to fire and hire new people every week. I know your used to typical libral government job security, ya know the kind of job security where when u get a government job you can't be fired no matter how bad you are, kind of like when Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED
Grant, you refused to take the bet. People can scan through this thread and find the evidence.

"Make good on his promises"? Which ones?

"Wall paid for by Mexico"? Nope.
"Obamacare repealed"? Nope.
"Swamp drained"? Nope.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-29-2017, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can u point to the graph or population index that shows NZ is 30% African American like you claim.

Watch fake news get owned after they think they have a slam dunk on Ted Cruz regarding hurricane relief money. LOVE IT !

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...ntent=Politics
They would have gotten "owned" if Cruz would've been correct about the "pork" in the relief bill. There was some pork in the Senate's first bill that didn't pass. The second one that Ted voted against contained only spending related to Hurricane Sandy and future hurricane protections. So maybe you should get the facts straight before you toss out the "fake news" moniker.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6039563b909e
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
They would have gotten "owned" if Cruz would've been correct about the "pork" in the relief bill. There was some pork in the Senate's first bill that didn't pass. The second one that Ted voted against contained only spending related to Hurricane Sandy and future hurricane protections. So maybe you should get the facts straight before you toss out the "fake news" moniker.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6039563b909e
Your article fluffs with a lot of distractions , but in the end the bill was still stuffed with a large chunk of things not related to immediate emergency funds for sandy , It was a great attempt at trying to debunk his statements , and offer clearer explanations of the funds , but in the end the bill still had large amounts of spending not related to Sandy and emergency spending as it was toted. A very large chunk. The ines that also vited against the bill wanted the money to come from different sources and be more related to cuts in other places not just spending . So again no matter how you want to spin it it still says the same thing Cruz said . Thanks for the post proving agin he was correct. They weren't against giving aid , they'd were against the package and the parts of wreckless spending it included . Much appreciated

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-29-2017 at 8:35 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 8:51 AM Reply   
While we are on disaster talk ,

Name:  IMG_0590.jpg
Views: 1479
Size:  93.7 KB
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-29-2017, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
While we are on disaster talk ,

Attachment 43504
I love the, "I'm not a racist" quote from you.

Just so you know looters are currently shooting at rescue boats, your ignorance is unbelievable.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 9:56 AM Reply   
Yup pure racism on my part , not based on years of experience or crime stats ...... You're white guilt blinds you so much I actually feel sorry for you.

Name:  IMG_0594.jpg
Views: 1164
Size:  84.1 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-29-2017 at 9:59 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 10:00 AM Reply   
Name:  IMG_0595.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  81.9 KB