Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-21-2017, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Candidate Popular vote Electors
Hillary Clinton 8,021,534 55
Donald Trump 4,196,371 0
Gary Johnson 440,534 0
Jill Stein 246,734 0

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...e-america.html

Those were 20% victories per county until 2012. Sure it is even more so now.
Where's the proof? If 3 million illegals voted in CA, there would be no way to cover it up. It would be impossible.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-21-2017, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
They want to erase history.

Guess that also means slavery never existed , so their fight is pointless
Please explain how removing monuments celebrating confederate soldiers "erases history". When US forces toppled Saddam, they removed most of the monuments dedicated to him. Do you think the Iraqis forgot about Saddam? Do you think his "history was erased"?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2017, 9:20 AM Reply   
So you're comparing the monuments of our history and how this country was formed to Saddam ?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-21-2017, 10:34 AM Reply   
This country was not formed by statues that were put up during reconstruction, jim crow, and the civil rights movement to intimidate blacks. Put em in a museum if they have actual historical value.

In other news, the secret service is broke thanks to Trump's golf trips and his sons' business trips abroad:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...otecting-trump
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-21-2017, 1:31 PM Reply   
Should the statue of the most known alleged rapist be removed. Hell ya. Throw it in the swamp.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm..._medium=social
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2017, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Should the statue of the most known alleged rapist be removed. Hell ya. Throw it in the swamp.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm..._medium=social
So you only have to accused of something now?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-21-2017, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So you only have to accused of something now?
Holds the record for most number of rapes. If it not for being the President of the USA he would be in Prison for life.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2017, 10:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Holds the record for most number of rapes. If it not for being the President of the USA he would be in Prison for life.
Ok sweet, lock him up i say. On the plus side we can impeach the Don for treason with the ruskys since he has been accused of that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2017, 11:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah and ole slick Willy earned some popknots on his head from the mrs for it. Lol SNL did the best skit about it too. So funny.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       08-22-2017, 6:15 AM Reply   
You guys do a great disservice to the horrors committed by Saddam, Hitler & minimize them by constantly trying to compare anything we've done to some of the most brutal dictators to walk the earth. Slavery, as bad as it was, pails in comparisons to these people. It is sickening that we've compared the last 3 presidents to Hitler & call their supporters brown shirts. We live in interesting times full of hate, anger, violence & both sides think they're the right choice when neither are a good choice nor should they even be a choice at this point.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-22-2017, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
You guys do a great disservice to the horrors committed by Saddam, Hitler & minimize them by constantly trying to compare anything we've done to some of the most brutal dictators to walk the earth. Slavery, as bad as it was, pails in comparisons to these people. It is sickening that we've compared the last 3 presidents to Hitler & call their supporters brown shirts. We live in interesting times full of hate, anger, violence & both sides think they're the right choice when neither are a good choice nor should they even be a choice at this point.
Saddam was worse than 250 years of American slavery? Please expand your argument.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-22-2017, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Saddam was worse than 250 years of American slavery? Please expand your argument.
All lives don't matter.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-22-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaks volumes.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-22-2017, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you're comparing the monuments of our history and how this country was formed to Saddam ?
No, I am simply commenting that removing monuments does not "change history". But way to swerve off topic.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-22-2017, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yet, you support a guy that commented it is okay to "grab a woman by the p**sy"? Way to stand by your convictions.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yet, you support a guy that commented it is okay to "grab a woman by the p**sy"? Way to stand by your convictions.
Trump never ever said that. Quit spreading lies.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-22-2017, 1:20 PM Reply   
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony **** and everything."

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Just a sampling.

Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony **** and everything."

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Just a sampling.

The video is not even close to that. More of your repugnant lies.

The quote is talking about when you are famous, women will allow you to do anything, even grabbing them in the pu**^. It is crude but true.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-22-2017, 4:09 PM Reply   
So, Delta, the nuance here is that this is just information from the famous douchebag manual, not that he actually engaged in the behavior?

Do you have said manual / are you famous? How do you know all of this? Is that what "locker room talk" really means (that there's a secret manual for famous douchebags, but it's only to be spoken of in locker rooms... and buses)?

(srsly man, don't try to defend this. It's indefensible. We've all said dumb things, this is one of the Donald's)
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-22-2017, 4:25 PM Reply   
Repugnant lies? I copied and pasted quotes of his, and linked to a video of him speaking. What lies? His words speak for themselves and that doesn't even include the quotes where he start talking specifically about his daughter's body. Are you sure you're not talking about yourself parroting your incessant lies about Obama starting his presidential campaign in Ayers' living room? That must be plastered on this board at least 45 times now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-22-2017, 5:18 PM Reply   
Staying positive today. Ivanka has a really nice boob job.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-22-2017, 6:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump never ever said that. Quit spreading lies.
Now dammit Delta, I have tried to be civil with you but you are flat out lying.

Go to around 1:20 and tell me I'm "spreading lies".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-22-2017, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
The video is not even close to that. More of your repugnant lies.

The quote is talking about when you are famous, women will allow you to do anything, even grabbing them in the pu**^. It is crude but true.
No one has told more lies than you Mr. "3 million illegals voted in CA". You flat out refuse to tell the truth, you lie to protect Trump. Yet, you are the first to lecture people on their morals. You are a hypocrite.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-22-2017, 6:21 PM Reply   
No, he's intellectually dishonest and ignorant of the fact. People don't give a s**t what their politicians do as long as they like the policies they push. Or at least tell them what they want to hear. Trump could have sex with a tranny in Time Square as long as he keeps them out of their bathroom.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Repugnant lies? I copied and pasted quotes of his, and linked to a video of him speaking. What lies? His words speak for themselves and that doesn't even include the quotes where he start talking specifically about his daughter's body. Are you sure you're not talking about yourself parroting your incessant lies about Obama starting his presidential campaign in Ayers' living room? That must be plastered on this board at least 45 times now.
Sorry dude. The video says that he wants to have sex with his daughter. He said no such thing. No wonder people are turning away from democrats.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 6:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
No one has told more lies than you Mr. "3 million illegals voted in CA". You flat out refuse to tell the truth, you lie to protect Trump. Yet, you are the first to lecture people on their morals. You are a hypocrite.
I am sure there was a lecture on morals. I think you use words but don't know what they mean.

The 3 million illegals voting is not a lie. It is a simple truth. If the illegal is not voting, their children are. The whole point of it is, the democrat party continues to support globalism by getting illegals and their children in the country so they eventually out vote citizens. It is now happening in California. California was a Republican state. Now it will never be Republican again. Not even close. They are trying to do the same thing in Texas. You guys wonder why there is going to be a civil war? This is how you get a civil war.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now dammit Delta, I have tried to be civil with you but you are flat out lying.

Go to around 1:20 and tell me I'm "spreading lies".

You don't know what words mean do you? He never said, "I did ....". He is speaking of what a woman will let a powerful person do" Does not mean he is not a douche for speaking this way. My wife works with all guy and she has heard way worse. So you have to go back what 20 years to find a audio recording of some other douche who records Trump on a bus only to hold onto it for 20 years to air it? uh huh.....
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 6:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No, he's intellectually dishonest and ignorant of the fact. People don't give a s**t what their politicians do as long as they like the policies they push. Or at least tell them what they want to hear. Trump could have sex with a tranny in Time Square as long as he keeps them out of their bathroom.
You are correct. I don't care what Trump does as long as he sticks his policies up your fanny. I am beyond civil about this. You did not care one bit that Clinton was raping women and lying about it in a court of law. Hillary was passing on classified information her servers. We would be in jail, she almost got to be president. Most people in power are narsisstic douches. It is just the sign of the times. At this point, I want results. I have to assume that they made a crude statement somewhere in their lifetime. Only reason you guys care about it because you guys are faux SJW's.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 6:50 PM Reply   
Again I ask democrats. What about the Russians? What about ANTIFA, the action force of the democrat party out beating up people in Boston this weekend?

Seems the Russian gig is dying after a NSA connected firm proved that the DNC hack was really a leak. Wonder how long before we get an apology for that?

Still support ANTIFA and their violence? Wes seems to want to beat peoples faces in if they don't say the appropriate SJW words. Any other face bashers in the crowd?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-22-2017, 6:51 PM Reply   
What exactly is wrong with your brain? First you claim things that happened in the early 90s happened in 2007, and now you're saying this tape is from 20 years ago when it was from 2005 (that's just over 10 years when it surfaced in 2016). And despite you lying about the math, are you trying to say that at 60 years old he didn't know better and has now matured so much? Lol.

Some more lovely quotes from your hero about his daughter:

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father..."

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

"She's actually always been very voluptuous. she's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall."

"My daughter, Ivanka. She's 6 feet tall, she's got the best body."
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
yep. The Ayers thing is the only thing of the thousands I have posted that you can hang a hat on, then I am doing pretty well. We can agree to disagree on the Ayers thing. He knows him and is following his playbook even now.

You on the other hand, have been putting up meme after meme and lie after lie for any Republican who has ever been in office.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
What exactly is wrong with your brain? First you claim things that happened in the early 90s happened in 2007, and now you're saying this tape is from 20 years ago when it was from 2005 (that's just over 10 years when it surfaced in 2016). And despite you lying about the math, are you trying to say that at 60 years old he didn't know better and has now matured so much? Lol.

Some more lovely quotes from your hero about his daughter:

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father..."

"Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

"She's actually always been very voluptuous. she's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall."

"My daughter, Ivanka. She's 6 feet tall, she's got the best body."
Opps. That I saw it was from 95. Still 10 years to hold on to something from a bus talk where he was repeating a different story from much earlier? Who is the douche.

The video you posted asked what hobbies or some drivel and she gave a couple. He said "sex" and basically said he could not talk about it with her there. I did not see the other parts that you are quoting. I am sure he sounds somewhat douche but knowing how you try to frame it, it is not as bad as what you say. I am sure somewhere in between.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-22-2017, 6:58 PM Reply   
He was married and bragging about trying to ***** a married woman. Does it matter when?

It was not about hobbies - the question was what do you and your daughter have in common, dip****.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-22-2017, 7:03 PM Reply   
And LOL at you repeatedly bringing up Bill Clinton's escapades (not a fan, I voted for the other guy) from the 70s/80s/90s while crying like a little bitch that people don't care for the nasty chit your hero said on tape 10 years ago (the other quotes are from interviews in the last 5 years).
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 7:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
He was married and bragging about trying to ***** a married woman. Does it matter when?

It was not about hobbies - the question was what do you and your daughter have in common, dip****.
Watched it hours ago. Not really interested in the details again.

Yep he was married. I have no idea about when he was bragging about his incounter. The tape seems to start from the middle of the conversation about him talking about some other person in a unspecific time frame. So what. He had douche male talk with another douche male 10 plus years ago. Try stepping into a sports locker room. Personally I don't talk that way about women. Plenty of men do. If we start rulling out peoples ability to lead based on conversations like that, well...... We would have to exclude most of the males in the world.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 7:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
And LOL at you repeatedly bringing up Bill Clinton's escapades (not a fan, I voted for the other guy) from the 70s/80s/90s while crying like a little bitch that people don't care for the nasty chit your hero said on tape 10 years ago (the other quotes are from interviews in the last 5 years).
My ol my, face basher. You sure are triggered tonight. Getting all personal and stuff. The Russian lie that you hung your hat on going up in smoke?

I don't post **** about the president. You do. I am just providing counter arguments. You guys did not care one bit that Clinton did it. Why do you care that Trump did less? Simple question to calibrate your outrage. You guys certainly defended it.

Got another defense question. WHy did Hillary and Bill buddy up and defend Robert KKK Byrd's membership in the klan? Got the video of slick willy doing it to.
Old    deltahoosier            08-22-2017, 7:15 PM Reply   
Hillary Clinton’s Link To Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd Surfaces Again After Charlottesville
http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-kkk-byrd-trump-652176

Bill Clinton ATTEMPTS to Justify Robert Byrd's KKK Membership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fg3XNTMzNo

Wonder if a Republican was in the klan, would they get a pass?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2017, 12:04 AM Reply   
Oh my, I laughed so hard some pee came out. Trump big ups himself saying no other presidents in the history of presidents had ever achieved as much as him in their first 4 months in the job. Ha ha ha, OMG, what a thin grasp on reality this **** waffle has.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-23-2017, 3:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again I ask democrats. What about the Russians? What about ANTIFA, the action force of the democrat party out beating up people in Boston this weekend?

Seems the Russian gig is dying after a NSA connected firm proved that the DNC hack was really a leak. Wonder how long before we get an apology for that?

Still support ANTIFA and their violence? Wes seems to want to beat peoples faces in if they don't say the appropriate SJW words. Any other face bashers in the crowd?
"Dying"? You simply have no clue what is going on; just what conservative talking heads are passing along. Mueller's investigation is still ramping up.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-23-2017, 3:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
You don't know what words mean do you? He never said, "I did ....". He is speaking of what a woman will let a powerful person do" Does not mean he is not a douche for speaking this way. My wife works with all guy and she has heard way worse. So you have to go back what 20 years to find a audio recording of some other douche who records Trump on a bus only to hold onto it for 20 years to air it? uh huh.....
Keep telling yourself that, Delta. You are the only one that believes that crap. So some guy that works with your wife did it, so it's okay for Trump. That tape was only about 10 years old.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-23-2017, 3:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am sure there was a lecture on morals. I think you use words but don't know what they mean.

The 3 million illegals voting is not a lie. It is a simple truth. If the illegal is not voting, their children are. The whole point of it is, the democrat party continues to support globalism by getting illegals and their children in the country so they eventually out vote citizens. It is now happening in California. California was a Republican state. Now it will never be Republican again. Not even close. They are trying to do the same thing in Texas. You guys wonder why there is going to be a civil war? This is how you get a civil war.
Tennessee was a Democratic state. Now it will never be Democratic again. Not even close. I guess that means millions of illegals voted in TN???

FYI, In case you have been in a coma for the last 30 or 40 years, CA is one of the most liberal states in the country. Illegals had nothing to do with it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2017, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tennessee was a Democratic state. Now it will never be Democratic again. Not even close. I guess that means millions of illegals voted in TN???

FYI, In case you have been in a coma for the last 30 or 40 years, CA is one of the most liberal states in the country. Illegals had nothing to do with it.
For one your correct

And now the state is overrun with illegals, criminals, and going under due to free handouts to everyone because the lefties had their way . One of the the worst financial states in the nation. California is living proof of how liberal policies fail their people. Well done liberals. Welll done!!!!!

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-23-2017 at 7:56 AM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-23-2017, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
For one your correct

And now the state is overrun with illegals, criminals, and going under due to free handouts to everyone because the lefties had their way . One of the the worst financial states in the nation. California is living proof of how liberal policies fail their people. Well done liberals. Welll done!!!!!
Yes, 6th largest economy in the world, liberal policies failed.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-23-2017, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
And everyone lives in a half million dollar house! double fail!
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Keep telling yourself that, Delta. You are the only one that believes that crap. So some guy that works with your wife did it, so it's okay for Trump. That tape was only about 10 years old.
Only 10 years old? That is a 1/4 or your life ago and 1/2 of your adult life ago. Can I go back 10 years ago and beat you over the head with something you said? Either way, I don't give a rats a$$ about what he said in a bus in a private conversation. He is right. You see it every day in the news with athletes. I had a girl tell me she was going to do things to trap an athlete while she was cutting my hair (when I had hair). You guys want to be SJW when it is not your guy saying or acting a certain way. He did nothing illegal. Some douche released a private conversation to the public.
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

Uh.... Illegals have everything to do with it. Millions live in the state. Look at the break down of demographic voting patterns. You are a math guy. It is not even difficult math to see what happens when you add million of voters into a system who do not share the same values of the host country. Illegals are not here to assimulate. You ever hear of a group called La Raza (The Race)? You ever read what leftists say about boarders and how to infiltrate a country to allow the new inhabitants to vote away the boarders? You really need to do some reading and see how the democrat party is in lock step to destroy America.
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Dying"? You simply have no clue what is going on; just what conservative talking heads are passing along. Mueller's investigation is still ramping up.
Ramping to what? The DNC hack memo that started it all has turned into the big lie we knew it was. So now we do not have Russian hacking, so what do we have?
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of dying and biased news reporting. We right now have a democrat senator in jury selection for corruption.

At Senator Menendez’s Trial, Stakes Are High for Democrats
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/n...l.html?mcubz=0

Why have there not been live reports about this?
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only a large economy due to easy outside money:

Hollywood - international funded
Sea Ports
Video Games - International funded
Print money in San Fran - investment banking/ startups
Nearest to slave labor for the farms and construction you can get besides China

In the mean time you are having huge middle class flight from the state. It is turning into a typical liberal hole where you have no middle class.

I will combine the housing comment. High housing prices mean nothing when the middle class can not afford them. Much of the housing is owned by investment people. I'm sorry but regulation, taxes and high costs have moved what is considered poverty level income to $102,000 a year. That is not a success story. It is a recipe to kill the middle class.

Can you tell me what industrial jobs we have now. Most of the manufacturing has died in Northern California from what I can see.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-23-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only a large economy due to easy outside money:

Hollywood - international funded
Sea Ports
Video Games - International funded
Print money in San Fran - investment banking/ startups
Nearest to slave labor for the farms and construction you can get besides China

In the mean time you are having huge middle class flight from the state. It is turning into a typical liberal hole where you have no middle class.

I will combine the housing comment. High housing prices mean nothing when the middle class can not afford them. Much of the housing is owned by investment people. I'm sorry but regulation, taxes and high costs have moved what is considered poverty level income to $102,000 a year. That is not a success story. It is a recipe to kill the middle class.

Can you tell me what industrial jobs we have now. Most of the manufacturing has died in Northern California from what I can see.
Why do I care about manufacturing? California has proven that you don't need it. You guys don't care about the lower class, why the hell do I care about the middle class? Why should anybody when you guys don't care about the lower class? Grant has said he wished he could round them all up and move them to Kansas. Why not the middle class? See how that works now?

Liberal hole = lots of liberals with high paying jobs and often the forefront of innovation. Interesting.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-23-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only 10 years old? That is a 1/4 or your life ago and 1/2 of your adult life ago. Can I go back 10 years ago and beat you over the head with something you said? Either way, I don't give a rats a$$ about what he said in a bus in a private conversation. He is right. You see it every day in the news with athletes. I had a girl tell me she was going to do things to trap an athlete while she was cutting my hair (when I had hair). You guys want to be SJW when it is not your guy saying or acting a certain way. He did nothing illegal. Some douche released a private conversation to the public.
You do it with Obama and a "meeting" he had with Ayers prior to him becoming a state senator, so you tell me.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-23-2017, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ramping to what? The DNC hack memo that started it all has turned into the big lie we knew it was. So now we do not have Russian hacking, so what do we have?
Uh, well, let's see....

Michael Flynn cavorting with Russians without disclosure (i.e. "lying") ... he has since offered to testify in exchange for immunity
Manafort & Kushner & Don Jr. taking a meeting with the promise of Russian gov't sponsored dirt
Trump helps write Don Jr. statement on meeting with Russians, which ended up being full of lies, or at best, misleading
Kushner undisclosed meetings with Kislyak
Kushner allegedly met Russian banking officials during transition in his capacity as transition official, without disclosure of meeting.
Trump allegedly leaned on national intelligence figures to publicly deny collusion
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-23-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
C'mon over the hill, Delta. Nevada welcomes CA expats!

(though we have a huge housing shortage here too, especially for moderate income folks. even 6 years ago, you couldn't give homes and apartments away here)
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-23-2017, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
It doesn't matter what is presented. You are going to believe the words of Sean Hannity more than the words of our intelligence agencies. They have stated unequivocally that Russian was involved in the hacking.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-23-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
For one your correct

You need to compare CA's economy to the rest of the country and then get back to us.
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why do I care about manufacturing? California has proven that you don't need it. You guys don't care about the lower class, why the hell do I care about the middle class? Why should anybody when you guys don't care about the lower class? Grant has said he wished he could round them all up and move them to Kansas. Why not the middle class? See how that works now?

Liberal hole = lots of liberals with high paying jobs and often the forefront of innovation. Interesting.
So you finally agree with me. I have been saying this for years. The democrats are the richest of the people and the poorest of the people. The republicans have turned into the middle class and the voting maps are starting to point to that. Thank you for validating my discussion points.

As far as you caring about the middle class. Well, you are in it for one. Two, that used to be the backbone of democrat politics for a small window of America. Now they are back to their communist roots where you have the loigarcs and the peasants.

As far as Grant's take? That's his take. He does much better than I ever will, however he does it the right way by running a business and by having talent. While I don't agree with a one stop statement of not caring about poor people, I can see the context here in California. There is so much wealth and traditionally been so many jobs, that if you are poor in this state; it is almost done willfully. Look at the gang bangers in Oakland. They are surrounded by the wealthiest jobs in America. So many in historical context that they have to recruit from out of state and/or give tons of jobs to people right off the boat that can not speak the language. Why do these people choose to remain jobless? I even seen it with suburban white kids when I move out there. They had life so good that they had no intentions of doing anything. They just figured they would hang out and maybe get a job. So from Grant's perspective and a bit of mine, it is infuriating to watch people willfully not gain employment while the government keeps taking more and more from the middle class to support those people. Thus the term roaches that Grant uses. I get it. See it all the time, then now the violence is getting crazy from all the self entitled do nothings.
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
You need to compare CA's economy to the rest of the country and then get back to us.
I bet you can live pretty well for $102,000 a year as a family. Here you could not even rent a house 1.5 hrs from your work for making that much. That much money means you are single and a bunch of random bros are stacked up in a apartment or house. It is California's geography that gives it the ability to do what it does. Any other state with the expenses of California, the businesses would leave in a minute.
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
C'mon over the hill, Delta. Nevada welcomes CA expats!

(though we have a huge housing shortage here too, especially for moderate income folks. even 6 years ago, you couldn't give homes and apartments away here)
Could not give houses away here either. Nevada has some beautiful areas for sure. When I retire in another decade and a half, I most likely will be bailing out to Florida, Tennessee or Indiana. I don't think I can afford to retire in Cali even with a pension.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2017, 2:34 PM Reply   
California has no more middle class period.

The middle class is leaving and has been leaving exponentiallly. Their lefts entire ideology is missing completely from cali. The rich are able to survive and become more wealthy as more and more companies launch. All those btop lefties are just as bad as they right wing CEO's they bash and claim to fight against.

If Cali's state is so great and prosperous , why is their debt and unpaid bills in the top of America? They should be flourishing according to your take. It's called misappropriation of funds . The left is stealing it hand over fist , becoming richer while the poor get poorer . They light money on fire left and right. If their government can't right the ship with all the business and jobs you all claim are booming , what does that tell you about the left's policies and values ?

I know you lefties can't think for yourself , so I'll spell it out for you........they are failing.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2017, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
It doesn't matter what is presented. You are going to believe the words of Sean Hannity more than the words of our intelligence agencies. They have stated unequivocally that Russian was involved in the hacking.
Yet haven't shown one single shred of evidence it happened. Keep believing your leftie media blitz.
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:

Interesting article. Reported by other sources. They guy explains the whole thing from his professional view.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...-outright-lie/

TEL AVIV — The narrative of a Russian hack into the computer system of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) is an “outright lie” and “manipulation process,” William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official, claimed during in a radio interview.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-23-2017, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
California has no more middle class period.

The middle class is leaving and has been leaving exponentiallly. Their lefts entire ideology is missing completely from cali. The rich are able to survive and become more wealthy as more and more companies launch. All those btop lefties are just as bad as they right wing CEO's they bash and claim to fight against.

If Cali's state is so great and prosperous , why is their debt and unpaid bills in the top of America? They should be flourishing according to your take. It's called misappropriation of funds . The left is stealing it hand over fist , becoming richer while the poor get poorer . They light money on fire left and right. If their government can't right the ship with all the business and jobs you all claim are booming , what does that tell you about the left's policies and values ?

I know you lefties can't think for yourself , so I'll spell it out for you........they are failing
Ok. Let me go way way out there and say "ok" your right the left is spending too much middle class money on the poor, and they are sitting around Sacramento burning 100 dollar bills. How exactly is the Republican/Trumps going to do anything better. Everything they are doing is to create more wealth for the top 5% of the richest in the US. Note, you are not one of those people. Trump gets you to believe he is gonna "drain the swamp", help those that big gov/big biz has left behind, forgotten about you... .but his actions are helping only himself and the rich. He is strong on immigration, do you want to pick crops or work construction? clean homes? gardener? He promised he would get us out of Afghanistan, now he is following the Bush/Obama plan. Your "wall" has become a "Concept" not a true wall. China, the currency manipulator,,,nope. Repeal and replace Day One, fail. About the only thing he has completed is picking a Judge and that was handed to him by repubs not allowing Obama to make the pick. It is all rhetoric. If you need a primer, here is Trumps 100 Day plan for the first 100 days in office
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...irst-100-days/
So, 200 plus day in and...Tired of winning yet?
What exactly are you supporting or think the rebublicans/Trump will do to improve your life.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-23-2017, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
We have at least 3 investigations in process. House, Senate and Special (Mueller's). They are moving forward at rapid rate. If you depend on Sean Hannity to get your Trump/Russia updates you will be completely uninformed/ill-informed or just lied to. The DNC hack is so 2016.
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
We have at least 3 investigations in process. House, Senate and Special (Mueller's). They are moving forward at rapid rate. If you depend on Sean Hannity to get your Trump/Russia updates you will be completely uninformed/ill-informed or just lied to. The DNC hack is so 2016.
Don't watch or listen to Hannity. If anyone had anything, they would have had it out in a hurry.

Rapid must mean slow. We are over a month in.

Still no comment about the democrat senator who actually is going to trial right now for corruption with a jury seated?
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ok. Let me go way way out there and say "ok" your right the left is spending too much middle class money on the poor, and they are sitting around Sacramento burning 100 dollar bills. How exactly is the Republican/Trumps going to do anything better. Everything they are doing is to create more wealth for the top 5% of the richest in the US. Note, you are not one of those people. Trump gets you to believe he is gonna "drain the swamp", help those that big gov/big biz has left behind, forgotten about you... .but his actions are helping only himself and the rich. He is strong on immigration, do you want to pick crops or work construction? clean homes? gardener? He promised he would get us out of Afghanistan, now he is following the Bush/Obama plan. Your "wall" has become a "Concept" not a true wall. China, the currency manipulator,,,nope. Repeal and replace Day One, fail. About the only thing he has completed is picking a Judge and that was handed to him by repubs not allowing Obama to make the pick. It is all rhetoric. If you need a primer, here is Trumps 100 Day plan for the first 100 days in office
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...irst-100-days/
So, 200 plus day in and...Tired of winning yet?
What exactly are you supporting or think the rebublicans/Trump will do to improve your life.
Richest people in the world are a mix of democrats and republicans so there goes that.

Trump has nothing to do with Sacramento.

Many middle class people used to work construction. Still do. Huge job base in California. Using illegals allows construction companies to line their pockets because they can build in volume while keeping labor costs down.

Farming? Many farms are government subsidized to keep prices higher on many crops. These corporate farms in california get free water, government checks, and slave labor to turn a handsome profit. This also makes other farmers in America non competitive due to labor costs and water rights.

I used to pick crops all through high school and so did many people I knew. Are you saying the Mexicans are only good for picking stuff? Kind of like Hillary speaking about Mexicans stating "who was going to clean our sheets......". Can't make up that kind of racism if you tried.

I don't mind rich people. I never got a job from a poor man. I want access to markets. That is all the government should allow.

The liberals in California are enriching themselves. Free money give away to large land owners in the name of cap and trade. Unelected bodies like CARB placing regulations and collecting certification money for products to be able to be sold in California due to air quality standards.

Trump got us out of those assinine treaties.

Trump does not control congress. Democrats are filabustering a lot. Get rid of the one democrat who on trial right now and that one vote that missed repeal and replace goes away.

We did not elect Trump to get us out of war like the democrats did for Obama. Remember his peace prize? While the war is useless, it is not what he was elected to do.

You are right. It is all rhetoric. Mainly from things like this. Can you tell me what other presidents have done their first few months in office, especially one that is not in favor with either party?
Old    deltahoosier            08-23-2017, 5:59 PM Reply   

not saying he is all that, but somethings seem to be going well.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...e-great-again/

Stock Market

In President Trump’s first six months since the election and since his inauguration the US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 18% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday on July 19th the DOW closed at 21,641 for another all time stock market closing high).
* Since the election the DOW has set a new all time closing high one out of every four days the market is open!
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained $4 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 also broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.

US Debt

As of today, the US Debt has decreased under President Trump since his inauguration by (-$103) Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months more than $974 Billion or nearly $1 Trillion.) The difference between Presidents Trump and Obama is more than $1 Trillion.

Jobs

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics President Trump added a projected 1,027,000 jobs in his first six months (January through June 2017.) President Obama on the other hand lost more than 3,826,000 million jobs in his first six months.

Unemployment

Also according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the unemployment rate since President Trump’s inauguration decreased from 4.8% to 4.4% (January through June 2017). The unemployment rate in January 2017 was 4.8% and by June it was down to 4.4%. Unemployment under President Obama on the other hand moved in the opposite direction. In his first six months as President the US unemployment rate increased each month from 7.8% in January 2009 to 9.5% by June of 2009.

Inflation

As noted earlier this week, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the US inflation rate decreased to an eight month low in June to 1.6%. This is in part due to President Trump’s energy policies that are helping average Americans with cheaper gas and electricity.

Housing Sales

Housing sales are red-hot in the US right now. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

According to the US Census Bureau, there were nearly twice as many US housing sales in the past couple of months as there were under President Obama in 2009 during the same time period. (The annualized housing sales rate for May 2017 is reported at 610,000 where in 2009 this amount was only 376,000.)

Decrease in Regulations

One of the first things that President Trump did in office was to reduce the number or burdensome regulations put in place during the Obama era. In January President Trump signed his 2 for 1 executive order mandating that for every new regulation, two regulations needed to be revoked. Even far left Politico notes that significant new federal regulations since Trump’s inauguration have slowed to an almost total halt.

Regulations cost Americans and American companies money to implement and maintain. Reducing or halting regulations allows companies to spend their money on more prudent money making areas.

Other Results

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in President Trump’s first six months which was the best number since 1983 under President Reagan.

The Federal Reserve has increased interest rates three times since President Trump was elected into office in November. The Fed increased intereste rates only once in Obama’s 8 Years prior to the increase after President Trumps winning the election in November.

Illegal immigration is down almost 70% under President Trump.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed around 150 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of July 19th, including:

* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2017, 9:56 PM Reply   
Quote:

not saying he is all that, but somethings seem to be going well.
Uh huh. Look at the trend since Obama took over in 2009. Who knew Obama was such a economic genius.
Attached Images

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2017, 10:17 PM Reply   
Yup a genius who created this as the new norm......

A mob of young offenders, some believed to be only 8-years-old, has been wreaking havoc around Boystown and Wrigleyville since Friday evening. They’ve torn up restaurants, threatened retailers, and even tried to rob a woman.

Two of the punks were detained last night, but perhaps as many as six others remain at large.

The boys also targeted Belmont Army at 855 West Belmont Monday. Monday night’s mayhem began around 7:30 p.m. in the 800 block of West Belmont when a group of four boys, all under 15-years-old entered two retail shops. They stole merchandise from one store and threatened the staff at the other.

Forty-five minutes later, about six miscreants struck again at shops near Clark and Halsted. Then, just before 9 p.m., a string of restaurants along Clark Street called 911 to report that a pack of teens had “destroyed” their businesses by throwing tables, chairs, candles, drinks, and other materials before running away.

Finally, the crew approached a woman in the 900 block of West Cornelia and tried to rob her of her phone around 9:15 p.m., police said. Six or seven boys, one as young as eight-years-old, swarmed and battered the victim near her home. They fled empty-handed, but the woman was left rattled.

I am sure they only act this way because slavery existed . These kids just need more programs and money
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-23-2017, 11:20 PM Reply   
Will be interesting when President Trump's economic changes come into play.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-23-2017, 11:27 PM Reply   
But like I said before, there are a few flaming liberals on here "ignorant or evil" that may defunct make a bit of money(taxes) in the next bit...... I'm not sure, but I have no idea what's going on anymore, so spend well.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2017, 3:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Interesting article. Reported by other sources. They guy explains the whole thing from his professional view.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...-outright-lie/

TEL AVIV — The narrative of a Russian hack into the computer system of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) is an “outright lie” and “manipulation process,” William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official, claimed during in a radio interview.
Breitbart? I'm sure if I posted something from the Huffington Post you would trust that source.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2017, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't watch or listen to Hannity. If anyone had anything, they would have had it out in a hurry.

Rapid must mean slow. We are over a month in.

Still no comment about the democrat senator who actually is going to trial right now for corruption with a jury seated?
When did anyone that is involved in the investigation proclaim that this would be wrapped up in a "hurry"? When Mueller was first assigned to the investigation, most reports I read said the investigation would take the rest of the year and would likely spill into the next year. Just because Mueller doesn't Tweet out his findings on a daily basis that does not mean that they have nothing.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2017, 3:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yet haven't shown one single shred of evidence it happened. Keep believing your leftie media blitz.
Yes they have. You just choose to call it "Fake News". Trump must be the modern-day Jesus. You guys seem to think he can do no wrong. Anything negative reported about Trump is automatically chunked into the "fake news" pile.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       08-24-2017, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes they have. You just choose to call it "Fake News". Trump must be the modern-day Jesus. You guys seem to think he can do no wrong. Anything negative reported about Trump is automatically chunked into the "fake news" pile.
And everything is over blown by your side out of pure hate. We have a partisan hack problem in this country, not a Trump problem. Go outside, talk to your neighbors, I don't care which side you on the country is much more peaceful than the media is displaying.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-24-2017, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
And everything is over blown by your side out of pure hate. We have a partisan hack problem in this country, not a Trump problem. Go outside, talk to your neighbors, I don't care which side you on the country is much more peaceful than the media is displaying.
Not where Delta lives tho! Liberals are burning the cities!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-24-2017, 8:10 AM Reply   
Yup...
Attached Images

Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       08-24-2017, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not where Delta lives tho! Liberals are burning the cities!
Don't know where he lives? I think EVERYONE would be well served to quit blaming pubes or liberals. The violence are paid anarchists who just want to see mayhem. I've seen video now of busses pouring in people with both BLM & Nazi shirts getting off the same bus. There is no other possible explanation for that except that it's bought & paid for mayhem.

I've realized as of late the happiest people, most loving people I know are the dumbest people I know. Ignorance truly is bliss. Sadly if we pay not attention they can get away with whatever they want. We pay attention & we're at each others throats.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-24-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't know where he lives? I think EVERYONE would be well served to quit blaming pubes or liberals. The violence are paid anarchists who just want to see mayhem. I've seen video now of busses pouring in people with both BLM & Nazi shirts getting off the same bus. There is no other possible explanation for that except that it's bought & paid for mayhem.

I've realized as of late the happiest people, most loving people I know are the dumbest people I know. Ignorance truly is bliss. Sadly if we pay not attention they can get away with whatever they want. We pay attention & we're at each others throats.
Yeah man I agree 110%. Despite the chicken little "ANTIFA is going to burn your town" rhetoric, fact is that right now 99.999% of people of all political stripes do not and will not engage in politically motivated violence.

Of course I do say "right now." Who knows what would happen if things actually did get bad here (like, say, Greece or Venezuela). In that case, where there are extreme stressors on the whole population (like not being able to feed your family), then we might see some legit mayhem.

Right now tho? it always seems like there are as many cameras as there are violent protesters. These people are just attention hos.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-24-2017, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

Couldn't agree more.

The biggest issue here is the media blitz pushing all this nonsense from one side. It's really as simple as that. You think if there was zero coverage of all this statue stuff , that these lunatics would be acting the way they are right now ? The media fuels all the crazy on both sides with their bull**** stories that actually represent , I'd venture to say less than 1% of people across the nation. They just ram the extreme views down everyone's throats in order to push an agenda and create hysteria . It's sickening to watch them and their stories all slanted to create panic and hate for Trump. Just the next saga since the garbage BLM is. is longer pandered by the guy in the White House Daily

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-24-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2017, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah man I agree 110%. Despite the chicken little "ANTIFA is going to burn your town" rhetoric, fact is that right now 99.999% of people of all political stripes do not and will not
Just like 99.9% of Muslims aren't terrorists. Funny how the techniques of fear and control are recycled and reused for all situations