Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-27-2015, 8:27 PM Reply   
Just saw an Instagram post from Hyperlite regarding a new cable in Austin. Anyone know much about it? It looks like it'll be on the far south east side of town but that's all I can tell so far.

http://nextlevelrideaustin.com

http://instagram.com/nextlevelride

Last edited by petrie141; 02-27-2015 at 8:31 PM.
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-27-2015, 8:37 PM Reply   
Update: Found the address on their Instagram 5400 E. Highway 71 Del Valle, Tx 78617
Old     (bruh)      Join Date: Jan 2015       03-17-2015, 5:21 PM Reply   
supposed to be opening sometime in July!
Old     (fusion134)      Join Date: Jan 2014       03-18-2015, 7:07 PM Reply   
Curtis who is opening the park came up to NC for a visit a few months back and stayed with me and my wife; the plan for the park sounds like it will be amazing. I'll drop him a line to this thread and see if he can get on and give us an update.
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-20-2015, 5:24 PM Reply   
Sounds great, David! Thanks!
Old     (bruh)      Join Date: Jan 2015       04-04-2015, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion134 View Post
Curtis who is opening the park came up to NC for a visit a few months back and stayed with me and my wife; the plan for the park sounds like it will be amazing. I'll drop him a line to this thread and see if he can get on and give us an update.

did you get a look on some of the features in the park?
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-07-2015, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruh View Post
did you get a look on some of the features in the park?
Hopefully they'll be wide, noob friendly, and easy to get to like a good portion of the obstacles at BSR. Although the noobs get in the way from time to time, I bet nothing gets them coming back like landing their first full pull on a slider or a jump. Plus, putting some style on the easy obstacles makes me feel waaaaaay better about my riding haha.
Old     (J_Swelly)      Join Date: Aug 2014       04-07-2015, 7:45 PM Reply   
I've heard they're going with all Unit features, but I could be wrong.
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-15-2015, 5:38 AM Reply   
Saw on Instagram they hope to open in July, will have a counter clockwise rotation (goofy footers rejoice), will have an island, and will also have a walkway back to the dock. I'm so happy this is coming to the area!