Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       01-31-2011, 3:05 PM Reply   
I can't really remember a time in the last few years where there's been so many unanswered questions/ anticipation / rumors / uncertainties floating around involving companies and names in the sport in a long time. It's exciting waiting for all of the answers to surface up.

Examples pulled from WW Threads:

Lyman joining the military
Lyman's 2011 board with Company
Lyman joining SlingShot

Company shutting down
Company just waiting on 2011 line

Randall Harris and Byerly boards

CTRL wakebords and their massive (semi- anonymous) team

Phalanx wake's upcoming line

Pastura's signing with this new (largely unheard of) skate company
Attached Images

Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       01-31-2011, 3:12 PM Reply   
DUDE im right there with you i have litterally been on wake world the MOST in the last month trying to figure this **** out and post as much as i can find.... I wish we could have all the insight and clear it up for the hardcore members of this industry
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-31-2011, 4:17 PM Reply   
It's just the winter man. Granted, there seems to be a lot of sheet going on, but it seems that the minds are way more active when they aren't getting punished by face slams and heel diggers.
Old     (mckenna)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-31-2011, 4:35 PM Reply   
why blodgett, weatherall and lidberg are no longer at j star?
Old     (Musgrove)      Join Date: Dec 2010       01-31-2011, 5:08 PM Reply   
me to dave ive tried
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-31-2011, 5:16 PM Reply   
there's actually more shocking news out there that hasn't been mentioned yet. it'll blow you guys away!
Old     (Musgrove)      Join Date: Dec 2010       01-31-2011, 6:02 PM Reply   
tell the news then
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       01-31-2011, 6:33 PM Reply   
Not more Joe... I don't know if the forum can handle it! haha
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       01-31-2011, 6:42 PM Reply   
In the other post Slingslot posted today that tomorrow will be a big day for SLingshot!
Old     (Musgrove)      Join Date: Dec 2010       01-31-2011, 6:54 PM Reply   
please we all love this but hate it in the same way lol we just have no patience
Old     (ClutchIndustries)      Join Date: Feb 2010       01-31-2011, 7:13 PM Reply   
In the motocross industry we have a word for the rumor mill that starts up every winter, It's called The Silly Season. So everyone, enjoy The Silly Season. I'm sure everyones questions will be answered with the snowmelt.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-31-2011, 8:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakid View Post
there's actually more shocking news out there that hasn't been mentioned yet. it'll blow you guys away!
Ughhhhhhhhhh i wanna spill the beans!!!!!!!!!!!!! The good kid in me says not to but the beer says i should.......gotta get off wakeworld!
Attached Images

Old     (Musgrove)      Join Date: Dec 2010       01-31-2011, 8:42 PM Reply   
omg!!!!! why! andy why do u do this to me
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-01-2011, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakid View Post
On the marine side or on the company & sponsor side?
Which are you going to talk about first?
You can't drop a tease like that with zero hints.

I only know of 1 thing, and it's good news, and a ways out.

What do you know?

Last edited by boomshot; 02-01-2011 at 5:48 AM.
Old     (Musgrove)      Join Date: Dec 2010       02-01-2011, 11:05 AM Reply   
well atleast we know lyman is with slingshot only about 5 more huge questions need to be answered
Old     (phalanxoperations)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-02-2011, 3:29 PM Reply   
Since someone mentioned us, just wanted to chime in,.......We've been working hard at getting up and running with the new factory and it's going real good so far. A little slower paced then i'd like but the stoke is very high on what we've accomplished with them so far.... I've designed up some new shapes to add to the current line seen in Alliance's buyers guide. I Can't wait to flip the switch and show you guys what we've been up to. Those of you in the southern hemisphere we have quite a few boards that have been sent out there, so keep an eye out!
Thanks
Ray
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-02-2011, 6:00 PM Reply   
Thanks Ray!! Thanks for letting us know how your doing cant wait to Hear and see more