Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (focker)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-27-2008, 5:48 AM Reply   
If there were a cable park in Charlotte, would you go to it?

If so, how often?
Old     (mallenger)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-27-2008, 5:52 AM Reply   
I'd go a few times a summer. Then again, i'm a little older than most on here. There are plenty of kids i ride with that would practically live at a cable park. As crowded as the lakes are getting and with gas prices on the rise, i think it would work really well here.
Old     (bcm4life)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-27-2008, 6:38 AM Reply   
twice a week fo sho...at least
Old     (wakebrdrnc)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-27-2008, 8:30 AM Reply   
Get it between Raleigh and Charlotte and it would help. I know you could pull a lot of people from here. But I am sure we woudl come to charlotte to hit it up. It's better than driving to Orlando or Tampa. I used to hit up the rixen in Fayettenam a lot.
Old     (maliburider456)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-27-2008, 12:17 PM Reply   
i would go every single day because i live on lake norman!
Old     (kneeboarddad)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-28-2008, 10:14 AM Reply   
Interesting question. Is there one being planned for Charlotte?
Old    gotwake123            05-28-2008, 11:00 AM Reply   
I would be there everyday as soon as school got out and all day everyday during the summer. The cable park idea has been going around for about 2 years now and ive been pumped to see one ever since
Old     (bremsen)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-28-2008, 11:15 AM Reply   
I'd probably go a few times/mo.
Old     (whitlecj)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-29-2008, 8:08 AM Reply   
I would definitely hit it up a couple of times a year
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-29-2008, 8:12 AM Reply   
I would go
Old     (focker)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-30-2008, 6:48 AM Reply   
Just wanted to let you guys know that I know of nothing being planned so far. I don't want you guys to get a false impression or anything. I was just curious b/c as fuel costs rise this becomes a more feasible option. Also, this was my round-a-bout way of seeing how many folks from the Charlotte area are on here. I see lots of boats on the lakes but I've yet to see a website with a decent Charlotte crowd... And please no one say endofropegang.com b/c virtually no one there is from the Charlotte area.

I've heard there will be a cable park in the works in the Atlanta area however. I'm not an insider and don't know the source personally but just wanted to throw that out there. If there is - I'll sure be making the hike down there to check it out sometime this summer.
Old     (brooke_m)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-30-2008, 7:24 AM Reply   
I would definitely go!