Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-26-2018, 9:18 AM Reply   
It’s geat to know How smart you are! It’s odvious looking at graphs clearly makes you a expert on all things. Thanks for keeping us all up to speed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-26-2018, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I have made an issue of the trade deficit for years. I also said before he was elected that Trump isn't qualified to handle this issue.

1) He lacks the intellect and decorum to negotiate a deal.
2) His claim that he was going to enact a 45% tariff on China was naive and stupid. And the fact that it never happened and he never even tried is just more evidence of that.

There are no trade deals in effect that are "better". Tariffs are taxes on all Americans at the same time he's increasing the deficit spending and reducing taxes on the wealthy. Many American companies are suffering the effects of these tariffs, and soon we we see higher inflation on consumer products as a result.

I know that Grant is too stupid to understand things like graphs and trends. And it serves no purpose to debate people who deny things that are irrefutable and easily verified. But it's fun to point out endlessly how big of an idiot he is.
Grant is right. It was you who wouldn't shut up about jobs leaving. You think Trump doesn't have the intellect to negotiate a deal??? Really??? I don't think you have the intellect to understand the word, negotiate. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Stop trying to fake like you do.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-26-2018, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I have made an issue of the trade deficit for years. I also said before he was elected that Trump isn't qualified to handle this issue.

1) He lacks the intellect and decorum to negotiate a deal.
2) His claim that he was going to enact a 45% tariff on China was naive and stupid. And the fact that it never happened and he never even tried is just more evidence of that.

There are no trade deals in effect that are "better". Tariffs are taxes on all Americans at the same time he's increasing the deficit spending and reducing taxes on the wealthy. Many American companies are suffering the effects of these tariffs, and soon we we see higher inflation on consumer products as a result.

I know that Grant is too stupid to understand things like graphs and trends. And it serves no purpose to debate people who deny things that are irrefutable and easily verified. But it's fun to point out endlessly how big of an idiot he is.
oh yea? And it never gets old listening to your mind numbing bull****. said no one. ever.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-26-2018, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So you came back as a giant douchebag?
Sometimes when the masses can't govern themselves, the universe will unleash a tyrant.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-26-2018, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Or maybe the standard for being on the USSC is totally different than the standard for "innocent until proven guilty" for criminal prosecution. I certainly don't see that Republicans have any grasp of that concept. For criminal prosecution a mistake towards guilty puts someone in jail, ruins their life, and costs the taxpayer. For SC confirmation a mistake towards innocent puts the entire nation potentially at harm.

The loss of a job opportunity hardly amounts to anything that people don't experience all the time. But it's totally understandable that Trump supporters don't have very high standards about who's running the show or making important decisions.
Yep and that standard is a body of work of being qualified and has a body of work to question the person about. All of that is done. He already survived that storm.

When it comes to security clearance, nothing before the age of 18 is considered. Technically it is locked away from the public record.

Joe Biden said it best. The FBI is not going to assess anything other than he said, she said. May as well go straight to the committee for that and she has the opportunity to show up tomorrow and quit hiding behind her lawyers. Tell her truth, let them ask the questions about her truth and put her in the same legal jeopardy that the witnesses for the Judges behalf have already done. They already made legally binding statements and are willing to go to jail for their statements. She should be willing to do the same.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-26-2018, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep and that standard is a body of work of being qualified and has a body of work to question the person about. All of that is done. He already survived that storm.

When it comes to security clearance, nothing before the age of 18 is considered. Technically it is locked away from the public record.

Joe Biden said it best. The FBI is not going to assess anything other than he said, she said. May as well go straight to the committee for that and she has the opportunity to show up tomorrow and quit hiding behind her lawyers. Tell her truth, let them ask the questions about her truth and put her in the same legal jeopardy that the witnesses for the Judges behalf have already done. They already made legally binding statements and are willing to go to jail for their statements. She should be willing to do the same.
It's not "he said, she said". She requested that the other guy in the room, a long time buddy of Kavana be subpoenaed to testify. The Republicans refuse. Why do you think they wouldn't want to ask the other guy in the room what he remembers? Why would she want to call on a witness who is a buddy of the guy she is testifying against?

As for the legally binding statements, she has sent in a sworn testimony that puts her in the same legal jeopardy of lying to congress as he is in. Unless she's telling the truth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-26-2018, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You are conflating a whole bunch of different things. This isn't a background check / security clearance. This is the Senate giving its advice and consent to the appointment of a justice of the supreme court. The SENATE controls the process, not the executive branch.

Frankly they make it up as they go along. There is no formula.

There's a good argument here that Kavanaugh would be well advised to have the FBI conduct an investigation because the FBI is likely to have inconclusive findings... assuming he's telling the truth.
I didn't have much choice, not many SC nominees have sexual issues in their background. So I added a couple more recent examples of fbi re-opening an investigation, security check, tomato/potatoe. And I agree the Judiciary is absolutely making up the rules as they go along. IMO they are doing a really bad job of this. There are 3 women accusing Kav of sexual assault, exposing himself, gang rape....the accusations are corroborated. If they push Kav in, he will likely be impeached shortly after. Anyone, except the GOP pretending to do the right thing would have the fbi investigate. Call it re-opening the security clearance or a new investigation based on new allegations. If these accusations were made prior to Kav attempting the Bar exam, he would never have qualified to be a lawyer. Now you think he is qualified for the SC? Odd priorities. At this point GOP should exit the Kavanaugh train and find another pony for the dog and cat show. The process the Judiciary committee plans to use is clearly unfair to accusers. When was the last time a judge did not allow an accuser to call a witness to back their claim? Kavanaugh, 10 rich old white republicans, their prosecutor with near 3 decades of experience....11 lawyers V. middle aged, inexperienced psych dr. from No. Cal. Why are the GOP senators refusing to personally ask questions? The kept the identity of their "female assistant" (shes been a prosecutor for over 27 years yet McConnel called her a "female assistant) a secret until today. Trump is tweeting about the hearings, pimping Kav and lambasting Dr. Ford as Democratic politics... Their (Judiciary comm) attempt to minimize Dr. Ford, their attempt to ignore Ramirez allegations, their attempt to label it all as democratic politics...will have consequences. Republican karma bites. I sure hope none of you pushing Kav have daughters.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-26-2018, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
oe Biden said it best. The FBI is not going to assess anything other than he said, she said. May as well go straight to the committee for that and she has the opportunity to show up tomorrow and quit hiding behind her lawyers. Tell her truth, let them ask the questions about her truth and put her in the same legal jeopardy that the witnesses for the Judges behalf have already done. They already made legally binding statements and are willing to go to jail for their statements. She should be willing to do the same.



"Hiding behind her lawyers"? Are you aware the Judiciary committee, consisting of 10 male white republican senators, almost all of them lawyers... (They have never had a woman on the committee) are afraid to ask Dr. Ford Questions? They are going to "hide" behind their hired gun...they hired a "Female Assistant" according to Mitch McConnel, she is a prosecutor fromAriz for the past 27 years.
Who is really hiding behind their atty?
Avenattis client as has Ramirez, Dr. Ford too, all 3 requested telling their story to the FBI where they risk perjury if they lie. How much more transparent can you get? The only people hiding from the FBI are the Senate Judiciary Committee. I did not comprehend Biden as you. FBI doesn't determine right/wrong/guilt...they give you the facts, let the court/public/jury decide.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-26-2018, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
"Hiding behind her lawyers"? Are you aware the Judiciary committee, consisting of 10 male white republican senators, almost all of them lawyers... (They have never had a woman on the committee) are afraid to ask Dr. Ford Questions? They are going to "hide" behind their hired gun...they hired a "Female Assistant" according to Mitch McConnel, she is a prosecutor fromAriz for the past 27 years.
Who is really hiding behind their atty?
Avenattis client as has Ramirez, Dr. Ford too, all 3 requested telling their story to the FBI where they risk perjury if they lie. How much more transparent can you get? The only people hiding from the FBI are the Senate Judiciary Committee. I did not comprehend Biden as you. FBI doesn't determine right/wrong/guilt...they give you the facts, let the court/public/jury decide.
Are you saying that being white and being male makes you unable to be fair or objective? You like to say you are a republican yet here you are again using being a republican as a bad word.

Yep, they are are doing the right thing. Being a lawyer does not make you an expert in a specific type of field. We are know you democrats are foaming out the mouth to get the sound bytes out of "old, white, male Republicans" attacking this poor little victim. You know it and I know it. They are beating you democrats to the punch. They are getting an experienced woman to provide the needed touch. Smart move because it is idiots like you who want to use those optics to paint people. You are already using those optics twice in this thread and you are allegedly on their side. I say you are a troll.

Why would the committee be hiding. They are the ones who make the decision. The FBI would be getting the information for them anyway. Why not bring the people in directly instead of a go between. I know, you as a democrat want it delayed so you can keep your precious baby killing

It is not up to the court. At this point I am pretty sure you don't care about the process or the rule of law. There was no laws broken and even so, there statute of limitations is way over. So no criminal.

They were minors, so that technically is not even allowed on a clearance investigation.

It is not up to the public to vote. I guess in a way it is. There are more Republicans that democrats so they control the government right now. Of course we know you democrats are trying dirty tricks in hopes it changes in November, thus the whole reason for this. That is why I hate you democrats.

As far as Biden. He was making that statement in the Thomas hearings. He said the FBI was not the people to investigate Thomas and the only thing they would bring to the table was a he said, she said and that the congressional committee was the ones to have the question and answer session. Sound familiar?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-26-2018, 4:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I didn't have much choice, not many SC nominees have sexual issues in their background. So I added a couple more recent examples of fbi re-opening an investigation, security check, tomato/potatoe. And I agree the Judiciary is absolutely making up the rules as they go along. IMO they are doing a really bad job of this. There are 3 women accusing Kav of sexual assault, exposing himself, gang rape....the accusations are corroborated. If they push Kav in, he will likely be impeached shortly after. Anyone, except the GOP pretending to do the right thing would have the fbi investigate. Call it re-opening the security clearance or a new investigation based on new allegations. If these accusations were made prior to Kav attempting the Bar exam, he would never have qualified to be a lawyer. Now you think he is qualified for the SC? Odd priorities. At this point GOP should exit the Kavanaugh train and find another pony for the dog and cat show. The process the Judiciary committee plans to use is clearly unfair to accusers. When was the last time a judge did not allow an accuser to call a witness to back their claim? Kavanaugh, 10 rich old white republicans, their prosecutor with near 3 decades of experience....11 lawyers V. middle aged, inexperienced psych dr. from No. Cal. Why are the GOP senators refusing to personally ask questions? The kept the identity of their "female assistant" (shes been a prosecutor for over 27 years yet McConnel called her a "female assistant) a secret until today. Trump is tweeting about the hearings, pimping Kav and lambasting Dr. Ford as Democratic politics... Their (Judiciary comm) attempt to minimize Dr. Ford, their attempt to ignore Ramirez allegations, their attempt to label it all as democratic politics...will have consequences. Republican karma bites. I sure hope none of you pushing Kav have daughters.
I think it is dangerous that democrats like you like to hold accusations so highly. I have daughters and I believe that a world led by people like you will set them back a hundred years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-26-2018, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
It's not "he said, she said". She requested that the other guy in the room, a long time buddy of Kavana be subpoenaed to testify. The Republicans refuse. Why do you think they wouldn't want to ask the other guy in the room what he remembers? Why would she want to call on a witness who is a buddy of the guy she is testifying against?

As for the legally binding statements, she has sent in a sworn testimony that puts her in the same legal jeopardy of lying to congress as he is in. Unless she's telling the truth.
The other guy already gave his sworn statement. What more do they need? This is not a criminal trial. I guess you have not heard of her leaked/ released lie detector test. She said there was more there and she also told her therapist there were 4. Also, there were other girls there too. Sounds like here story is not adding up. Why didn't she want the other people there to testify?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-26-2018, 5:07 PM Reply   
Kananaigh is a russian spy, he is a member of the KKK and has set up multiple minor rape sex rings across the maryland/dc area, he used julie swetnick as the "babysitter" Thats code name for rape grand master leader. She was over 18 and allowed to stay up past midnight. She also had a fake ID so she could by the alcohol, her neighbors brothers best friends 3rd cousin was an under cover agent for the high school band." played the tuba and loves german shepards" his name was Dick ubinyankin AKA nighthawk. he also personally saw gang raping at 27 parties, although cant remember who's home, but does remember the house had a 15 foot golden statue of Robert E Lee (he found strange due to the party being above the mason dixon line) Just cant remember anyone there, anyone involved or if he was actually there or if all the drugs MR K forced up his rectom, using a funnel and beer, may have caused a lapse in memory.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-26-2018, 5:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you saying that being white and being male makes you unable to be fair or objective? You like to say you are a republican yet here you are again using being a republican as a bad word.

Yep, they are are doing the right thing. Being a lawyer does not make you an expert in a specific type of field. We are know you democrats are foaming out the mouth to get the sound bytes out of "old, white, male Republicans" attacking this poor little victim. You know it and I know it. They are beating you democrats to the punch. They are getting an experienced woman to provide the needed touch. Smart move because it is idiots like you who want to use those optics to paint people. You are already using those optics twice in this thread and you are allegedly on their side. I say you are a troll.

Why would the committee be hiding. They are the ones who make the decision. The FBI would be getting the information for them anyway. Why not bring the people in directly instead of a go between. I know, you as a democrat want it delayed so you can keep your precious baby killing

It is not up to the court. At this point I am pretty sure you don't care about the process or the rule of law. There was no laws broken and even so, there statute of limitations is way over. So no criminal.

They were minors, so that technically is not even allowed on a clearance investigation.

It is not up to the public to vote. I guess in a way it is. There are more Republicans that democrats so they control the government right now. Of course we know you democrats are trying dirty tricks in hopes it changes in November, thus the whole reason for this. That is why I hate you democrats.

As far as Biden. He was making that statement in the Thomas hearings. He said the FBI was not the people to investigate Thomas and the only thing they would bring to the table was a he said, she said and that the congressional committee was the ones to have the question and answer session. Sound familiar?
No, (but solid YES regarding this group of rich old white dudes) what I am saying is that it looks really bad when rich old white dudes make-up an unfair process on the fly and force the accuser into a rigged game. They arnt beating dems to the punch...they change the rules of the game as its in process. They hire someone else to do the dirty work. …. they will want deniability later when its voting time, so they hide behind the skirt. Convenient. Way to be a man and stand up for what you believe in. They plan to hide behind their hired gun like the pussies that they are.

If the 3 accusers all end up telling the truth, what exactly are the ""dirty tricks" democrats are playing?

And that other guy...Kavs pal.... Mark Judge...where is his "sworn" statement? He has not, as far as I know made binding statements that would perjure him or requested FBI investigate like the accusers all have done. Kav and Judge are hiding behind the republican led Senate Judiciary committee.
Yes, delta. A world led by democrats will set the world back 100 years. Back to coal, no regs on air pollution or big business. Cars @ 12 mpg, Presidents can not be investigated. Women and minorities wont be allowed to vote or have rights. Back in the kitchen or tend the garden, barefoot and pregnant... We are having a dead baby bbq this weekend, wanna go? Its an OPEN invite, like the borders.lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-26-2018, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Kananaigh is a russian spy, he is a member of the KKK and has set up multiple minor rape sex rings across the maryland/dc area, he used julie swetnick as the "babysitter" Thats code name for rape grand master leader. She was over 18 and allowed to stay up past midnight. She also had a fake ID so she could by the alcohol, her neighbors brothers best friends 3rd cousin was an under cover agent for the high school band." played the tuba and loves german shepards" his name was Dick ubinyankin AKA nighthawk. he also personally saw gang raping at 27 parties, although cant remember who's home, but does remember the house had a 15 foot golden statue of Robert E Lee (he found strange due to the party being above the mason dixon line) Just cant remember anyone there, anyone involved or if he was actually there or if all the drugs MR K forced up his rectom, using a funnel and beer, may have caused a lapse in memory.
If you made that up, you are one funny dude and another example of why I bother sometimes with this mostly retarded thread.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-26-2018, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, (but solid YES regarding this group of rich old white dudes) what I am saying is that it looks really bad when rich old white dudes make-up an unfair process on the fly and force the accuser into a rigged game. They arnt beating dems to the punch...they change the rules of the game as its in process. They hire someone else to do the dirty work. …. they will want deniability later when its voting time, so they hide behind the skirt. Convenient. Way to be a man and stand up for what you believe in. They plan to hide behind their hired gun like the pussies that they are.

If the 3 accusers all end up telling the truth, what exactly are the ""dirty tricks" democrats are playing?

And that other guy...Kavs pal.... Mark Judge...where is his "sworn" statement? He has not, as far as I know made binding statements that would perjure him or requested FBI investigate like the accusers all have done. Kav and Judge are hiding behind the republican led Senate Judiciary committee.
Yes, delta. A world led by democrats will set the world back 100 years. Back to coal, no regs on air pollution or big business. Cars @ 12 mpg, Presidents can not be investigated. Women and minorities wont be allowed to vote or have rights. Back in the kitchen or tend the garden, barefoot and pregnant... We are having a dead baby bbq this weekend, wanna go? Its an OPEN invite, like the borders.lol
Why would they be pussies? Being smart. Look what the democrats did to Kavanaugh's answer regarding abortion. They used his answer about a position of another party and put it out in a video that he was making the argument. You democrats are dangerous, violent liars. I would do all that I could to protect myself from you. I am sure you guys are ready to burn down another city or two if he gets confirmed.

There is no way to tell if the 3 operatives are telling the truth, so does that make him automatically guilty? You already have shown that allegations is all you need to preach for months on end that someone is guilty. All you have to do is believe you don't like someone and you will do and say anything to believe it is true. That makes you the same kind of dangerous, lying democrat.

Judge gave his statement to the committee. You don't believe that giving as statement to a congressional committee does not hold weight of law?

Yes, a world led by democrats would set us back a hundred years to a Stalinist regime. World workers party where accusations of not being faithful to the party gets you sent to the education camps. Or do you want the future democrats where in california the teachers can not call students boy or girl and have to refer to them as a neutral descriptor. No boys or girls restrooms, 12 year olds can transition to what ever they want without the parents even being told, the government sets up unelected boards that decide how they are going to govern you because you are too stupid to rule yourself through elected officials, tax you and send your money to the third world in the name of the environment, Give wealthy land owners pay for life if they just promise to not develop their undeveloable land in the name of the environment, open the borders in order to destroy American culture, etc.... You mean that democrat party?

Or are we talking the democrat party who will make it so men will not socialize or invite women to be apart of any meaningful event in fear of a Meetoo accusation...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-26-2018, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, (but solid YES regarding this group of rich old white dudes) what I am saying is that it looks really bad when rich old white dudes make-up an unfair process on the fly and force the accuser into a rigged game. They arnt beating dems to the punch...they change the rules of the game as its in process. They hire someone else to do the dirty work. …. they will want deniability later when its voting time, so they hide behind the skirt. Convenient. Way to be a man and stand up for what you believe in. They plan to hide behind their hired gun like the pussies that they are.

If the 3 accusers all end up telling the truth, what exactly are the ""dirty tricks" democrats are playing?

And that other guy...Kavs pal.... Mark Judge...where is his "sworn" statement? He has not, as far as I know made binding statements that would perjure him or requested FBI investigate like the accusers all have done. Kav and Judge are hiding behind the republican led Senate Judiciary committee.
Yes, delta. A world led by democrats will set the world back 100 years. Back to coal, no regs on air pollution or big business. Cars @ 12 mpg, Presidents can not be investigated. Women and minorities wont be allowed to vote or have rights. Back in the kitchen or tend the garden, barefoot and pregnant... We are having a dead baby bbq this weekend, wanna go? Its an OPEN invite, like the borders.lol
Or do you want your democrat party that started the KKK and the civil war (or the coming next civil war). Or the one where Obama said to latino voters, "“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.” "
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-26-2018, 6:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, (but solid YES regarding this group of rich old white dudes) what I am saying is that it looks really bad when rich old white dudes make-up an unfair process on the fly and force the accuser into a rigged game. They arnt beating dems to the punch...they change the rules of the game as its in process. They hire someone else to do the dirty work. …. they will want deniability later when its voting time, so they hide behind the skirt. Convenient. Way to be a man and stand up for what you believe in. They plan to hide behind their hired gun like the pussies that they are.

If the 3 accusers all end up telling the truth, what exactly are the ""dirty tricks" democrats are playing?

And that other guy...Kavs pal.... Mark Judge...where is his "sworn" statement? He has not, as far as I know made binding statements that would perjure him or requested FBI investigate like the accusers all have done. Kav and Judge are hiding behind the republican led Senate Judiciary committee.
Yes, delta. A world led by democrats will set the world back 100 years. Back to coal, no regs on air pollution or big business. Cars @ 12 mpg, Presidents can not be investigated. Women and minorities wont be allowed to vote or have rights. Back in the kitchen or tend the garden, barefoot and pregnant... We are having a dead baby bbq this weekend, wanna go? Its an OPEN invite, like the borders.lol
So do you still have the helmet you wore to school on the short bus? I think you are one of the top three dumbest people to ever to be on this thread. Are you a factory worker that presses the same button all day long for a living? Maybe at a straw man factory? I don't even know where to start with you..... I can't believe Delta wastes his time on you.

Last edited by markj; 09-26-2018 at 6:19 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-26-2018, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If you made that up, you are one funny dude and another example of why I bother sometimes with this mostly retarded thread.
Glad you liked it, just needed to be said! We can all sleep easy tonight now that the truth is finally out. don't mess with the "babysitter"
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-26-2018, 9:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why would they be pussies? Being smart. Look what the democrats did to Kavanaugh's answer regarding abortion. They used his answer about a position of another party and put it out in a video that he was making the argument. You democrats are dangerous, violent liars. I would do all that I could to protect myself from you. I am sure you guys are ready to burn down another city or two if he gets confirmed.

There is no way to tell if the 3 operatives are telling the truth, so does that make him automatically guilty? You already have shown that allegations is all you need to preach for months on end that someone is guilty. All you have to do is believe you don't like someone and you will do and say anything to believe it is true. That makes you the same kind of dangerous, lying democrat.

Judge gave his statement to the committee. You don't believe that giving as statement to a congressional committee does not hold weight of law?

Yes, a world led by democrats would set us back a hundred years to a Stalinist regime. World workers party where accusations of not being faithful to the party gets you sent to the education camps. Or do you want the future democrats where in california the teachers can not call students boy or girl and have to refer to them as a neutral descriptor. No boys or girls restrooms, 12 year olds can transition to what ever they want without the parents even being told, the government sets up unelected boards that decide how they are going to govern you because you are too stupid to rule yourself through elected officials, tax you and send your money to the third world in the name of the environment, Give wealthy land owners pay for life if they just promise to not develop their undeveloable land in the name of the environment, open the borders in order to destroy American culture, etc.... You mean that democrat party?

Or are we talking the democrat party who will make it so men will not socialize or invite women to be apart of any meaningful event in fear of a Meetoo accusation...
Haha Democrats (and all of them according to you?) are the liars. Have you listened to the president lately... or ever? I guess lying is only an issue if you don’t care for what’s being said?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-26-2018, 10:12 PM Reply   
I think it was the illustrious genius Michael Scott who said it best. It was something along the lines of, “ah yes, how the turntables have turned.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rd/1439569002/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-26-2018, 11:00 PM Reply   
No details of the two men were given other than their first names - Eric and Don Jr...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 2:18 AM Reply   
^^^ha!

The gift that keeps on giving. The ole psycho ex girlfriend.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...raining-order/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-27-2018, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I think it was the illustrious genius Michael Scott who said it best. It was something along the lines of, “ah yes, how the turntables have turned.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rd/1439569002/
If only there could've been an investigation of the claims before the hearing, and a report given to the committee... wish someone woulda thought of that.

I'm very curious about why the two guys are coming forward now? Will they be testifying too?

Ford could totally be mistaken after all this time. It also seems not out of the realm of possibility that someone would be motivated to provide an alibi.

Ish I did in high school is definitely among the reasons I would never seek public office. This case definitely reminds me how right I am about that (no, I didn't sexually assault anybody).

Last edited by shawndoggy; 09-27-2018 at 6:54 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-27-2018, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
oh yea? And it never gets old listening to your mind numbing bull****. said no one. ever.
I understand your plight. I can see that you can't afford to be any more numb from the neck up.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-27-2018, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
^^^ha!

The gift that keeps on giving. The ole psycho ex girlfriend.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...raining-order/
That article is pretty funny. So this couple "dated" for 4 years while he was married and having kids with his wife?

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,”
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
... There are more Republicans that democrats so they control the government right now. Of course we know you democrats are trying dirty tricks in hopes it changes in November, thus the whole reason for this. That is why I hate you democrats. ...
Hold on a minute. You hate democrats because you think they are trying to stall the SC nomination until November...

Isn't it the Republicans who refused to do their Job or follow the rules explicitly written in the constitution and even talk to Obama's pick for the Supreme Court so that they could wait for Trump?
Shouldn't you hate the GOP too for their dirty tricks?

Take a step back and think that maybe you are being a tad hypocritical here.

At least it is conceivable that the Democrats don't want an attempted Rapist on the SC. The Republicans didn't even provide a reason for refusing to talk to Obama's SC pick. They blatantly said we want a Republican president to pick the SC justice so we are going to ignore the constitution.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

(no, I didn't sexually assault anybody).
Sure... whatever you say, Chester.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-27-2018, 8:02 AM Reply   
this hearing is such a show.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfield View Post
That article is pretty funny. So this couple "dated" for 4 years while he was married and having kids with his wife?

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,”
Yeah weird. Not sure what those democrats were up to.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 8:20 AM Reply   
I feel bad for Brett
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 8:20 AM Reply   
Hes getting raped in public.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
I feel bad for Brett
Yeah the poor poor attempted rapist. so sad for him.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 11:35 AM Reply   
The stupid girl just said she dated the owner of the house for sometime yet she can't remember anything about it's location? Give me a break, the left has truly pushed too far this time. Red wave a comin
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 11:49 AM Reply   
We learned today that Ford cannot remember:
- Time/date/location of party
- Who drove her to party
- Who was at party
- Who pushed her into room
- Who drove her from party
- Date/who paid for her polygraph
- Grandmother's funeral date?

But "100% sure" it was Kavanaugh 36 yrs ago
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Yeah the poor poor attempted rapist. so sad for him.


We should believe any and all accusations to fit our political agenda obviously.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 12:13 PM Reply   
Kav is beating the ish out of the accusations right now.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 12:13 PM Reply   
So brave. We believe you. Vote no!!
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Yeah the poor poor attempted rapist. so sad for him.
Comments like yours make you sound like a total waste of blood. You nor anyone else can show one shred of evidence.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Comments like yours make you sound like a total waste of blood. You nor anyone else can show one shred of evidence.
He's white & he's right, what evidence do you need?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-27-2018, 12:23 PM Reply   
Kav seems very believable to me... he's doing very well. She did not come across as the sharpest tool in the shed but she did not come off as not believable either...

Two party politics sucks and it will be the end of us all.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 12:25 PM Reply   
this was a good stunt but the democrats may as well just go ahead and take the L
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 12:27 PM Reply   
homies got calendars of his summer lol.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-27-2018, 12:28 PM Reply   
Its too bad they have to try and ruin a good man because they don't believe in his politics.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-27-2018, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
homies got calendars of his summer lol.
This is the most unbelievable thing he's said so far... who has that? Also, he's going off the rails.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 12:33 PM Reply   
Hi calendar doesn't say "assaulted 15 year old" - case closed.

The sobbing needs to stop. His temperament is really unimpressive.

His BS about the Renate Alumnus stuff is completely unbelievable.

He may still get rammed through - who knows!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Its too bad they have to try and ruin a good man because they don't believe in his politics.
LOL you crack me up man. Have you ever heard of President Obama?
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
This is the most unbelievable thing he's said so far... who has that? Also, he's going off the rails.

unbelievable yet apparently true


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...blasey-n913411
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
The stupid girl just said she dated the owner of the house for sometime yet she can't remember anything about it's location? Give me a break, the left has truly pushed too far this time. Red wave a comin
I can't remember the last name or place of the girl I dated in High School. Mary Kay something....
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-27-2018, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
He was waaay more organized as a teenager than i was!!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 12:39 PM Reply   
Dude just said that all the women that said that he didn't rape them in high school knew they would be villified and all respect me. a bunch of them have recanted already.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-27-2018, 12:41 PM Reply   
"The sobbing needs to stop. His temperament is really unimpressive."

Have some crazy bitc& try and ruin you and your family and see how emotional you get.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-27-2018, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I can't remember the last name or place of the girl I dated in High School. Mary Kay something....
thats because its not true.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"The sobbing needs to stop. His temperament is really unimpressive."

Have some crazy bitc& try and ruin you and your family and see how emotional you get.
I'll say it again, have you met President Obama? How quickly repubs forget lol
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"The sobbing needs to stop. His temperament is really unimpressive."

Have some crazy bitc& try and ruin you and your family and see how emotional you get.
Give Phlornn a pink pussy hat & watch him break down in tears.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-27-2018, 12:46 PM Reply   
I don't recall him being accused of sexual assault. Please shed some light on that.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 12:48 PM Reply   
Witch!!!
Witch!!!
Witch!!!!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I don't recall him being accused of sexual assault. Please shed some light on that.
He made the comment cause Obozo cried like a girl while faking his emotions about guns. Of course no girls ever said anything about Obozo, they know good & damn well what the dems would have done to them if they said anything, if there was even anything. His book even mentions not loving Michelle but fearing his political future if he was to marry the white girl he really loved.

Lastly, this is just that, an accusation. Not one shred of evidence has been provided. I hope this happens to you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-27-2018, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Haha Democrats (and all of them according to you?) are the liars. Have you listened to the president lately... or ever? I guess lying is only an issue if you don’t care for what’s being said?
I like the philosophy of what he says. I don't care for the way he says it. You have no idea if he is lying or not because you have not heard the information as it was presented to him. I have seen a few times where he baited the news folks, they lost their minds and it turns out he was correct. At this point in life, I despise the press and hollywood so much, I know they are the enemy of this country. I don't completely discount every word written or said, however I know where they stand and it would take a mountain of evidence for me to believe the press or hollywood.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I like the philosophy of what he says. I don't care for the way he says it. You have no idea if he is lying or not because you have not heard the information as it was presented to him. I have seen a few times where he baited the news folks, they lost their minds and it turns out he was correct. At this point in life, I despise the press and hollywood so much, I know they are the enemy of this country. I don't completely discount every word written or said, however I know where they stand and it would take a mountain of evidence for me to believe the press or hollywood.
You really are lost if you can say with a straight face that Trump doesn't lie. Forget the press, anyone without blinders on can see it for themselves.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-27-2018, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Hold on a minute. You hate democrats because you think they are trying to stall the SC nomination until November...

Isn't it the Republicans who refused to do their Job or follow the rules explicitly written in the constitution and even talk to Obama's pick for the Supreme Court so that they could wait for Trump?
Shouldn't you hate the GOP too for their dirty tricks?

Take a step back and think that maybe you are being a tad hypocritical here.

At least it is conceivable that the Democrats don't want an attempted Rapist on the SC. The Republicans didn't even provide a reason for refusing to talk to Obama's SC pick. They blatantly said we want a Republican president to pick the SC justice so we are going to ignore the constitution.
While I can appreciate your view of what the Republicans did, they did follow the constitution. I agree it was a bit of a stretch, but it was within their power as the ruling party of the Senate.

I don't believe the democrats in regards to a rapist. If that we the case, this would have been brought up a month and a half ago. They would have kept her name out of the papers and quietly verified the claims. Instead he was heading to a vote and Feinstein pulled this out to help stall the nomination until after the midterms. While it is conceivable they did not want a rapist on the Supreme Court, it was also well know that not a single democrat was going to vote for Kavanaugh. Even Ginsberg spoke about how she was disappointed in that position.

Trust me, it is just not the supreme court thing that fuels my hate for democrats. Live in the SF Bay Area of California and there will be plenty of fire for it politically.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-27-2018, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You really are lost if you can say with a straight face that Trump doesn't lie. Forget the press, anyone without blinders on can see it for themselves.
I don't listen to Trump. Being a politician I am sure he does, however I don't call people liars if they have one set of facts that differ from another groups set of facts. I may call you an idiot for your set, but not a liar.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 1:01 PM Reply   
I'm looking forward to his revenge. Looking forward to Rudiths death so we Trump can put another on the court & we can listen to new rape allegations again
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-27-2018, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
LOL you crack me up man. Have you ever heard of President Obama?
You every hear of President Bush?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't listen to Trump. Being a politician I am sure he does, however I don't call people liars if they have one set of facts that differ from another groups set of facts. I may call you an idiot for your set, but not a liar.
Your cavalier and specious use of the word "fact" says it all.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You every hear of President Bush?
Yep, don't recall him crying/pouting/yelling like Kav either and both he and Obama dealt with much worse (and were not up for lifetimes appointments to the highest, most respected institution in our country either).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
I LOVE how he came out there and punched those libs in the mouth. Awesome. Convincing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 1:15 PM Reply   
Kav totally body slammed the libs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Kav seems very believable to me... he's doing very well. She did not come across as the sharpest tool in the shed but she did not come off as not believable either...

Two party politics sucks and it will be the end of us all.
I mostly agree. My gut tells me this could be mistaken identity.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 1:23 PM Reply   
They found OJ's calendar from June 1994:


I guess he was innocent.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
He made the comment cause Obozo cried like a girl while faking his emotions about guns. Of course no girls ever said anything about Obozo, they know good & damn well what the dems would have done to them if they said anything, if there was even anything. His book even mentions not loving Michelle but fearing his political future if he was to marry the white girl he really loved.

Lastly, this is just that, an accusation. Not one shred of evidence has been provided. I hope this happens to you.
You pulling more crap out of your butt? His book does not mention that.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't listen to Trump. Being a politician I am sure he does, however I don't call people liars if they have one set of facts that differ from another groups set of facts. I may call you an idiot for your set, but not a liar.
By definition their is only one set of Facts. That is what facts means. Your interpretation of the Facts into whatever the hell you want doesn't change the Facts. This is what is wrong with this country the lack of thinking skills involved to say that your facts are different than my facts is astounding.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post

I guess he was innocent.


Innocent until proven guilty is usually how it works
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2018, 1:32 PM Reply   
Durban needs to be pummeled.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 1:34 PM Reply   
Innocent people get angry at false accusations, guilty people get sad.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
Innocent until proven guilty is usually how it works
That is if this is a court case. This is a job interview. If your potential candidate has a potentially false reputation as a thief and you have 25 other people in line you go the the next candidate.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-27-2018, 1:41 PM Reply   
Just heard a great Graham quote that is awesome taken out of context.

"You're supposed to be a Bill Cosby in high school."

Not a lot of sympathy for the K'man but he was pretty wimpy responding to Durbin's BS asking him to request an FBI investigation. K could have told Durbin that's his job and if he can't handle it he should step down.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2018, 1:42 PM Reply   
Boofing means flatulence... Sure Kav, lol. And he's repeating his lies about Renate Alumnus... Wonder if they'll ask about Devil's Triangle
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-27-2018, 1:44 PM Reply   
Kavanaugh specified that he checked his calendar for all the weekends of that year and found nothing. If you have the calendar in front of you and your innocent why would you only check the weekends. Get your staff to check every day the year before and after the accusation.
Nope, he just the weekends. He's guilty as hell.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-27-2018, 1:47 PM Reply   
Geeez the left is off the rails.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-27-2018, 1:47 PM Reply   
Ford said "I have two front doors cause I am claustrophobic". You can't make this **** up
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:21 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us