Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2018, 8:21 AM Reply   
Ha!
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-07-2018, 9:18 AM Reply   
^^^ that’s great & Speaking of Kanye,
Don’t you love how the Left eats itself. Kanye was looked at as a God in the black community nothing he said or did was considered wrong or to far. As soon as he switched sides politically and Liberial heads started exploding, the left started saying he was “mentally unstable“ hummm kind of reminds me of what the Left says about Trump.

And switching back to BK for a second when he was under fire and The amount of alcohol or beer specifically that he was consuming in college was in question, (the Left was trying to paint him as a binge drinker drunk) I thought his answer was great. He outlined that he went to Yale the #1 Law school at the time & finished top of his class as well as Made the basketball team & made all the practices ect these are not rumors these are facts. If he was a stumbling drunk like the Left was trying to Portray him, Then He is one hell of a Human being!

And I will own the fact that my posts have poor spelling & grammar,
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-07-2018, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Just went back & looked. No one knew a damn thing about Judge K, his drinking or probably even watched one second of the confirmation hearings until the media told you to care. 95s knows an alcoholic when he sees one?
I don't believe people know the extent of how much the media controls their life both on the right and the left! Two weeks with nothing but Kavanaugh on the news? My impression was that most people thought Kavanaugh could overturn Roe Vs. Wade, I don't see that happening. Maybe it will become illegal in quite a few States, but for any women that wants an abortion a day trip across State lines would take a simple sick day to be accomplished. Sorta like there aren't Any gun laws In America because one can simply buy a gun in a gun friendly State and very easily transport it across State lines. If Kavanaugh was not appointed someone leaning even More to the right would have been appointed! Well, the left is really riled up now enough to Not only go out and protest, but now they are ready to go out and Vote! They will probably take the house, so I do Not see the stock market increasing until everyone sees that none of the laws have actually changed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2018, 12:11 PM Reply   
Lol
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2018, 1:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This forum being the exception. Most of the hate comes from the right here. Usually with a healthy dose of bad grammar and poor spelling.
Oh sure... You mean like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...avanaughs-life
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-08-2018, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Nothing like that. Colbert is witty. You just have reading comprehension problems.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-08-2018, 6:39 AM Reply   
You've gotta be delusional, woefully ignorant or just intellectually dishonest to try & argue the rights been violent & not the left. Comical, the left is out of control & violent. It's going to backfire, big time.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2018, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nothing like that. Colbert is witty. You just have reading comprehension problems.
The topic was the origin of hate. I said it came from the left and backed it up with the article as proof. You lied, said it comes from the right and changed the subject to reading comprehension... Did you bump your head again?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-08-2018, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
The topic was the origin of hate. I said it came from the left and backed it up with the article as proof. You lied, said it comes from the right and changed the subject to reading comprehension... Did you bump your head again?
Like I said... you have reading comprehension problems. I didn't deny there was hate coming from the left. Go get someone to read what I posted and explain it to you.

I wouldn't deny there is hate coming from either side. All you need to do is look at the reader comments on just about any Fox News web site article. There's an insane amount of hate there. And it looks a lot like what you and Grant post.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-08-2018, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
You've gotta be delusional, woefully ignorant or just intellectually dishonest to try & argue the rights been violent & not the left. Comical, the left is out of control & violent. It's going to backfire, big time.
Are you responding to something posted here or is this just an air rant?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-08-2018, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you responding to something posted here or is this just an air rant?
You'll know my air rants. Like Saturday morning, clearly it was raining & I was jacked on a pot of coffee with nothing to do but sit at my computer. We can expect more of those weekends now that the boat is sleeping till April.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2018, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said... you have reading comprehension problems. I didn't deny there was hate coming from the left. Go get someone to read what I posted and explain it to you.

I wouldn't deny there is hate coming from either side. All you need to do is look at the reader comments on just about any Fox News web site article. There's an insane amount of hate there. And it looks a lot like what you and Grant post.
The comments on fox are no different than the ones on yahoo or fill in the blank mainstream site.

The bigger point here is that the vast majority of hate comes from the left. It’s been going on for a long time. You’ll never see a righty saying they were glad to ruin someone’s life. That kind of depravity and evil is reserved for the left with very few rare exceptions.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       10-08-2018, 9:05 AM Reply   
How does everyone feel about blocking roads for protest?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-08-2018, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
Depends on which political affiliation is behind it....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2018, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Blocking roads? Whenever I hear about protests blocking roads, this is the first image that pops into my head.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2018, 10:54 AM Reply   
^^^problem solved.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       10-08-2018, 10:58 AM Reply   
What about you fly?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-08-2018, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
What about you fly?
Protests aren't my thing. I'm more an apathist. All of you live in the same world as me. If you f**k it up, then it's just as much your problem as mine. Maybe even more so since my basic philosophy is to not care about things I can't change.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-08-2018, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
You’ll never see a righty saying they were glad to ruin someone’s life. That kind of depravity and evil is reserved for the left with very few rare exceptions.
Here's a reader comment on a Fox News web site article about a 4 year old that got electrocuted trying to get a puppy out from behind a dryer.

Quote:
Another Democrat in a Doublewide that dies tragically.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-08-2018, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here's a reader comment on a Fox News web site article about a 4 year old that got electrocuted trying to get a puppy out from behind a dryer.
We could spend all day looking for moronic comments online from both sides & even the wacky libertarians have some real gems. You're demonstrating that you're part of the problem.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-08-2018, 3:53 PM Reply   
Here's a real gem from CBS regarding the limo that killed 20 people. "please oh please let it have been that senator & his daughter who;s supposed to get married. Please please please, be the perfect karma".

bimbo doesn't even know the senators name. Brainwashed sheep.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-08-2018, 4:00 PM Reply   
Oh, Black High School reenacts murder of 2 swat officers at a football halftime show. Classy....

They have a play on Broadway where they stab president Trump every night.

"If you're a white woman who's pregnant, do the country a favor & get to planned parenthood."

A teacher in MN this morning in trouble for posting "whos going to take one for the team & kill Judge K"?

We could do this for the next 20 years. The left is violent mob of psychos that have shown hostility. The right is a mob of morons who sit on facebook talking about having the all the guns while lefty is out kicking their asses.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2018, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you had two brain cells to rub together, you'd realize you're in a glass house.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-08-2018, 6:38 PM Reply   
Fly135
Can’t protest from his grandmas basement!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-08-2018, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
We could spend all day looking for moronic comments online from both sides & even the wacky libertarians have some real gems. You're demonstrating that you're part of the problem.
LOL @ the irony.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-09-2018, 5:03 AM Reply   
in actual boat owner news, how do you guys feel about Trump's order to make E15 gas mandatory year round?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ol-corn-831493
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-09-2018, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
in actual boat owner news, how do you guys feel about Trump's order to make E15 gas mandatory year round?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ol-corn-831493
Are you speaking from "I care about pollution so it's good" or "I own a boat & it's bad for my motor"?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-09-2018, 6:19 AM Reply   
Man, you can't make this stuff up. ANTIFA protesting Soro's offices cause they didn't get paid for agitating.

https://twitter.com/JoShawTx/status/1049043648560726016
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-09-2018, 7:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you speaking from "I care about pollution so it's good" or "I own a boat & it's bad for my motor"?

Net enviro impacts are questionable. When Friends of the Earth and the American Petroleum Institute are both against e15, it’s hard not to think that this is just agribusiness corporate welfare.

Corn doesn’t turn into ethanol without burning a lot of petrochemicals in the process. And the result is a product with less energy per gallon, which means you burn more (ie worse mpg). Which would be fine if it made fuel considerably cheaper at the pump... but it won’t because ethanol is expensive to produce too.

But it does give farmers a stable market to sell their corn.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-09-2018, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Net enviro impacts are questionable. When Friends of the Earth and the American Petroleum Institute are both against e15, it’s hard not to think that this is just agribusiness corporate welfare.

Corn doesn’t turn into ethanol without burning a lot of petrochemicals in the process. And the result is a product with less energy per gallon, which means you burn more (ie worse mpg). Which would be fine if it made fuel considerably cheaper at the pump... but it won’t because ethanol is expensive to produce too.

But it does give farmers a stable market to sell their corn.
That's pretty much how I feel about it. Although one thing left out of the debate is it costs more to boost octane without ethanol so we would be paying more per gallon without it. If they abolished the ethanol requirements tomorrow the gas companies would keep on using it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-09-2018, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's pretty much how I feel about it. Although one thing left out of the debate is it costs more to boost octane without ethanol so we would be paying more per gallon without it. If they abolished the ethanol requirements tomorrow the gas companies would keep on using it.

Would you be paying more per BTU tho? To ask another way, is the increase in cost greater than the increase of potential energy per gallon as a result of the omission of ethanol?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2018, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Would you be paying more per BTU tho? To ask another way, is the increase in cost greater than the increase of potential energy per gallon as a result of the omission of ethanol?
I have no answer for you.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-10-2018, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can't speak for doggy, but I'm saying, "boat owner, bad for motor." Fuel pumps get expensive, just went through that mess last summer. Getting harder to find non-ethanol fuel and when you do, its $4 a gallon.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-10-2018, 8:54 AM Reply   
Back to the topic of hate. You libs must be so proud when your leaders say things that are clearly code for a call to violence. BTW, when will HRC ever show some class and admit she lost the election? The fact that she and the sexual predator slick Willy even have an audience willing to buy tickets to their hate tour speaks volumes about the type of people libs are.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/1...-down-rhetoric
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2018, 9:42 AM Reply   
The left lost an election, then lost their damn minds. Now they're an angry mob of lunatics destroying what's left of the old dems to make way for the new communist dems. HRC is just stirring the pot as she has nothing left without power. Now she's just an old white bitch with money the left wishes would go away.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       10-10-2018, 9:56 AM Reply   
But remember she won the popular vote, therefore we should change the rules to make it easier for the dems to win
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2018, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
But remember she won the popular vote, therefore we should change the rules to make it easier for the dems to win
They will never stop moving the goal post in their demonic insatiable lust for power. What they're demonstrating now is how violent they will become if we don't cave to their demands. They've watched Islam, they know everyone caves to their violence. It works though. You see anyone out there fighting back? I sure don't. In fact I don't even see the cops stepping in anymore, they just sit there & watch the violence.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2018, 11:38 AM Reply   
ANTIFA homos bully & hit an old couple after they scared the **** out of them & they tried to take off in their car. That's the left this country is going to end up with if we don't kill every last one of them
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-10-2018, 11:45 AM Reply   
you guys sound like you are whiny crybabies or parroting Fox media and repub talking points. "Demonic insatiable lust for power"?? Trump right.
Talk about snowflakes... Now you are afraid of a few women in pussy hats?
Where and what is all the violence you are talking about?
Seems its just Repubs saying there is violence so you have something to lash out at. Typical trump, make something up, blame it on Dems then attack the imaginary problem. Enjoy tilting at windmills Quixote.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-10-2018, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
ANTIFA homos bully & hit an old couple after they scared the **** out of them & they tried to take off in their car. That's the left this country is going to end up with if we don't kill every last one of them
Thats a brilliant plan. I suggest you follow thru. Winning.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2018, 11:59 AM Reply   
I knew the old white guys couldn't resist that bit of bait. Where's the violence? Either daft or intellectually dishonest. Probably both.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2018, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
you guys sound like you are whiny crybabies or parroting Fox media and repub talking points. "Demonic insatiable lust for power"?? Trump right.
Talk about snowflakes... Now you are afraid of a few women in pussy hats?
Where and what is all the violence you are talking about?
Seems its just Repubs saying there is violence so you have something to lash out at. Typical trump, make something up, blame it on Dems then attack the imaginary problem. Enjoy tilting at windmills Quixote.
Again you just make crap up. There is evidence all around of leftist violence.

Trump supporters beat up at Trump rallies
How many buildings burned down around the country during leftist riots?
5 cops killed in Dallas from a leftist riot
leftist shoots up a congressional softball game

This from this weekend:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...-in-wheelchair

I can link you to all the Oakland and Berkeley riots. Portland riots. Baltimore. Saint Louis. It is just not you and your pussy hat crowd. (BTW, Hillary said she has your hat for the next rally). You people are violent and growing more so.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-10-2018, 12:17 PM Reply   
" You people are violent and growing more so. "

Can you be more specific? All I see are a bunch of delusional idiots frothing at the mouth. Who on this forum are you calling violent? It seems that your delusions make you think you are actually addressing people here that you read about in the news. Out of the people here, only you and your infantile ilk have been supporting and putting people knowingly accused of sexual harassment in the WH and SC.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2018, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
" You people are violent and growing more so. "

Can you be more specific? All I see are a bunch of delusional idiots frothing at the mouth. Who on this forum are you calling violent? It seems that your delusions make you think you are actually addressing people here that you read about in the news. Out of the people here, only you and your infantile ilk have been supporting and putting people knowingly accused of sexual harassment in the WH and SC.
Ah, yes. The accused again. I remember when you violent democrats used to be about innocent until proven guilty. Now that you guys are into rioting, I guess accusing is all you need when mob rule is the order of the day.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-10-2018, 12:31 PM Reply   
For some reason it seemed like the old DH was slightly more intelligent than you. But I guess not. You keep using the word "you", but it has an indecipherable meaning when you use it. See how I used the word correctly? Because I am addressing you specifically. When you say "you" I don't know of anyone on this forum that fits the description.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
Now we know the old white guys on WW lost their minds too & live in a bubble. The violence is plain as day, the actions of the celebrities & other pundits is clear as day. The violent mobs of the left isn't fringe, it is the mainstream now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2018, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now we know the old white guys on WW lost their minds too & live in a bubble. The violence is plain as day, the actions of the celebrities & other pundits is clear as day. The violent mobs of the left isn't fringe, it is the mainstream now.
bingo!!! You have the old folks and those in power chumming the waters with buzz words like "accused" and the let the young reactionaries do the violence. I have yet to see a Republican yet not be accused of being a rapist or a racist in the last 30 years. These dim witted reactionaries have heard the stories repeated enough that they actually believe they are fighting against rapists and racists. .
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2018, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
For some reason it seemed like the old DH was slightly more intelligent than you. But I guess not. You keep using the word "you", but it has an indecipherable meaning when you use it. See how I used the word correctly? Because I am addressing you specifically. When you say "you" I don't know of anyone on this forum that fits the description.
Trust me. I know the word "you". I also understand the difference between your and you're. Such as you're blowing the dog whistle to your violent arm of the party by perpetuating that they are "accused" so they should not be eligible.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       10-10-2018, 1:48 PM Reply   
Fly when are you and phlorn having a baby
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-10-2018, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
The violence is plain as day?
Who are the celebrities doing violence? Taylor Swift?
Where is all the faux rage coming from? GOP/WH agenda.

Just because the conman in the WH is using them, his senators, his media, Hannity, Gingrich, Limbaugh, Alex Jones…..does not make them true. The mobs are at the trump rallies he is holding every night. Screaming, Lock her up!
Seems early to be campaigning, but as long as he gets weekends off to golf, its all good.
Nice article last week on where and how trump got his $$ from daddy. Here is a hint, It was not how he says it happened. Shocker.

I thought Delta was the old white guy on here.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-10-2018, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Trust me. I know the word "you". I also understand the difference between your and you're. Such as you're blowing the dog whistle to your violent arm of the party by perpetuating that they are "accused" so they should not be eligible.
So you know what the word means. But you can't grasp how ignorant it makes you look to use it incorrectly.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2018, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
The violence is plain as day?
Who are the celebrities doing violence? Taylor Swift?
Where is all the faux rage coming from? GOP/WH agenda.

Just because the conman in the WH is using them, his senators, his media, Hannity, Gingrich, Limbaugh, Alex Jones…..does not make them true. The mobs are at the trump rallies he is holding every night. Screaming, Lock her up!
Seems early to be campaigning, but as long as he gets weekends off to golf, its all good.
Nice article last week on where and how trump got his $$ from daddy. Here is a hint, It was not how he says it happened. Shocker.

Crawl out of your bubble. There has been tons of violence committed by the left. Just because you believe your sources of news to be "credible" and anything that says different to be fake doesn't make it true. ****s on video. Taylor Swift? Are you really that vapid? (that was rhetorical) It doesn't matter what you think, your party's already been high jacked by the new left, you're just not part of the club & your views are as irrelevant to them as they are to Wakeworld.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2018, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
bingo!!! You have the old folks and those in power chumming the waters with buzz words like "accused" and the let the young reactionaries do the violence. I have yet to see a Republican yet not be accused of being a rapist or a racist in the last 30 years. These dim witted reactionaries have heard the stories repeated enough that they actually believe they are fighting against rapists and racists. .
Yep. Interesting times we live in.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-10-2018, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Crawl out of your bubble. There has been tons of violence committed by the left. Just because you believe your sources of news to be "credible" and anything that says different to be fake doesn't make it true. ****s on video. Taylor Swift? Are you really that vapid? (that was rhetorical) It doesn't matter what you think, your party's already been high jacked by the new left, you're just not part of the club & your views are as irrelevant to them as they are to Wakeworld.
Wombat, you keep commenting on "THE VIOLENCE ON THE LEFT" yet you fail to identify this so called violence. Maybe we need to define terms. Are protesting women in pink hats acts of violence?
Please elaborate on all the mob violence going on. Highjacked be the new left? Please elaborate.
Im asking because for the last week or 2 this has been the words coming out of the conman, Fox media, senators with an R next to their name....yet there is no violence. You appear to be parroting talk radio and FOX. I did a google search. It seems the conman is just doing his carney best and working to rile you up over a strawman. Im not believing "my" media. Im asking for your help in understanding what you are talking about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2018, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wombat, you keep commenting on "THE VIOLENCE ON THE LEFT" yet you fail to identify this so called violence. Maybe we need to define terms. Are protesting women in pink hats acts of violence?
Please elaborate on all the mob violence going on. Highjacked be the new left? Please elaborate.
Im asking because for the last week or 2 this has been the words coming out of the conman, Fox media, senators with an R next to their name....yet there is no violence. You appear to be parroting talk radio and FOX. I did a google search. It seems the conman is just doing his carney best and working to rile you up over a strawman. Im not believing "my" media. Im asking for your help in understanding what you are talking about.
You can start here. Not sure if the riots my wife had to work in Oakland made this list. Enjoy.

Protests against Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protes...t_Donald_Trump

The Rise of the Violent Left
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...t-left/534192/

Rap Sheet: ***583** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters
https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...mp-supporters/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2018, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:

John in much older.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2018, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you know what the word means. But you can't grasp how ignorant it makes you look to use it incorrectly.
Sorry, your dog whistle hit way to high of a frequency for my human ears.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-10-2018, 4:43 PM Reply   
October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
October 8, 2018: Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man for Disobeying
October 8, 2018: Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats
October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote.
October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
October 3, 2018: Ricin and threatening letter sent to Trump
October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz’s Houston campaign office
October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
October 2, 2018: Video: Leftist protester kicks pro-life woman
October 1, 2018: Vandals Hit IL GOP Headquarters With ‘RAPE’ Graffiti
October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
September 30, 2018: Georgetown prof: White GOP senators in Kavanaugh hearing ‘deserve miserable deaths’
September 25, 2018: CNN Defends harassment of Ted Cruz
September 25, 2018: Ted Cruz and Wife harassed out of DC restaurant
September 20, 2018: Brett Kavanaugh and family receive death threats
September 12, 2018: Resistance Makes Rape Threat to Susan Collins Staffer over Kavanaugh Vote
September 11, 2018: DC police investigate threat to commit mass shooting at a MAGA event in Trump International Hotel
September 11, 2018: Threats of Rape and Strangling’ Force Writer Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet
September 11, 2018: Trump Hater Attacks California GOP House Candidate wth Switchblade
September 10, 2018: Hispanic Immigrant says she was spit on in Santa Monica for Trump hat.
September 10,2018: Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump: ‘Where’s John Wilkes Booth When you Need Him?
September 6, 2018: Media and Leftists Harass Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) and His Family
September 6, 2018: Black Trump Fan Booted from Bar for Wearing Trump Hat
September 6, 2018: Arsonists hit Albany County GOP Headquarters in Laramie, WY.
September 5, 2018: TV Writer Hopes Kavanaugh Daughters ‘Go to School Without Being Shot’
August 31, 2018: Dem Rep. Ruben Gallego Threatens Immigration Officials
August 28, 2018: California student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate, slapping teacher
August 19, 2018: Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Guy’s MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks. She Does It.
August 18, 2018: Trump supporter assaulted by aging punk rocker.
August 14, 2018: CNN’s Chris Cuomo justifies and encourages violence against Trump supporters.
August 12, 2018: TX Restaurant forced to close social media accounts over photo of Jeff Sessions
August 9, 2018: FBI announce arrest for contract killing threat of ICE agent via Twitter
August 9, 2018: Antifa blocks Infowars reporter’s access to park
August 8, 2018: Democrat protester harass GOP rep. “Shame on your Mexican wife!”
August 6, 2018: Infowars reported harassed by Antifa in Portland
August 6, 2018: FL: Vandals throw dead fish on Lee Co. Republican headquarters
August 4, 2018: Trump supporter’s car has all 4 tires slashed in Philly.
August 4, 2018: Left-wing terrorists Antifa follow and harass Candace Owens
August 2, 2018: Man arrested for threatening Rep. SteveScalise
August 1, 2018: Woman charged with trying to hit man with her car over Trump sticker
July 26, 2018: KY: Fayette County GOP headquarters vandalized
July 26, 2018: Trump supporter punched in Hollywood
July 25, 2018: Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed … again.
July 25, 2018: Man arrested, indicted on charges after allegedly threatening Congresswoman Diane Black
July 24, 2018: Sen Cory Booker (D-NJ) Says Brett Kavanaugh supporters are “complicit in evil”
July 23, 2018: Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed
July 23, 2018: Elizabeth Warren Supporter Shoves Challenger
July 20, 2018: Green-Haired “Gender Fluid” Guy Spits All Over Teen’s MAGA Hat
July 20, 2018: ‘Hang Trump’ Shirt Peddled on Facebook
July 19, 2018: ‘New Yorker’ Kills Trump
July 19, 2018: CA Anti-Trump Protesters Target Legal Immigrant’s Cafe Over Trump Support, Hurl Feces
July 17, 2018: Uber Driver Refuses to Serve Black Conservatives Over MAGA Hat
July 17, 2018: Gory Trump Throat-Cutting Art Decorates Portland Gallery
July 16, 2018: House Democrat Calls For ‘Military Folks’ To ‘Stop Trump’
July 16, 2018: Mob chases pro-Trump group out of Los Angeles bar
July 15, 2018: Anti-Trump Paraglider Who Buzzed Trump Visit Arrested in Britain
July 15, 2018: Former Clinton WH Staffer: It’s ‘Tempting’ to Beat up Rand Paul
July 13, 2018: Anti-Israel protesters harass Jared and Ivanka with loud speakers outside their home
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-10-2018, 4:44 PM Reply   
July 13, 2018: 76-year-old man assaulted by anti-Trump thugs in San Diego.
July 11, 2018: ABC’s Terry Moran shames Fox News’s Shannon Bream for feeling threatened at SCOTUS protest
July 10, 2018: Protesters arrested, accused of assaulting officer at Portland ICE office
July 10, 2018: Man threatens to ‘curb stomp’ Trump supporter at Disneyland
July 10, 2018: Fox News Reporter Harassed, Threatened And Forced To Leave Supreme Court By Leftist Mob
July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender.
July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Stephen Miller harassed on street by angry bartender.
July 9, 2018: Motorists scream curse words at Sean Spicer in his yard.
July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Kellyanne Conway harassed in grocery store
July 9, 2018: Anti-Trump activists vandalize New York DHS office
July 8, 2018: LISTEN: Idaho GOP Rep. Receives Threatening Voicemails, Emails Because of This Facebook Post
July 8, 2018: Longtime Hillary Clinton aide publishes contact information about bookstore owner who stopped the harassment of Steve Bannon, Reines’s obvious goal is to see the bookstore owner harassed.
July 8, 2018: Far-left Daily Beast writer defends public harassment of Steve Bannon
July 7, 2018: Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) menaced outside restaurant. We know where you live!
July 7, 2018: Steve Bannon harassed at bookstore; police called
July 7, 2018: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists attack peaceful Tommy Robinson supporters in San Francisco
July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to “take a page from The Godfather” to “go to the mattresses” to stop Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
July 6, 2018: BLM activist calls for assassination of Supreme Court Justice
July 6, 2018: Brick Thrown Through Front Door Of Wheeling, IL, Township Republican Headquarters
July 6, 2018: CNN analyst justifies violence against Trump supporters
July 6, 2018: Long Island Man Threatened to Kill Supporters of Republican Congressman, Trump: Police
July 6, 2018: Florida man attacked over Trump flag in yard.
July 6, 2018: Woman threatens to stab Alan Dershowitz in heart.
July 5, 2018: Founder of #WalkAway campaign refused service at camera store.
July 5, 2018: Trump supporter wearing Make America Great Again hat allegedly assaulted in burger joint (video at link).
July 4, 2018: Paul Begala Reportedly Sending Serial-Harasser Mike Stark To Harass Barbara Comstock July 4th
July 3, 2018: Left-wing Catholic calls for sending Trump supporters to the guillotine
July 3, 2018: Nebraska GOP office vandalized.
July 3, 2018: EPA head Scott Pruitt harassed at restaurant.
July 2, 2018: MAGA hat wearer harassed at seafood restaurant
July 2, 2018: Mother of cancer survivor harassed online for thanking Eric Trump for $16 million in St. Jude support
July 2, 2018: Cher accuses ICE of “Gestapo tactics.”
July 2, 2018: Man accused of threatening to kill Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and his family.
July 1, 2018: Washington Post reporter publicly calls on mobs to give Trump officials a “life sentence” of harassment.
July 1, 2018: Man wearing MAGA hat refused service in restaurant.
July 1, 2018: AntiFa terrorists attack Patriot Prayer rally in Portland.
June 30, 2018: Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at “Keeping Families Together” March
June 29, 2018: Media falsely blame Trump for murder of five journalists in Maryland.
June 29, 2018: Hollywood actor calls on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to be harassed at “every meal.”
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-10-2018, 4:45 PM Reply   
June 29, 2018: California man accused of threatening to kill FCC Chairman Ajit Pai’s children.
June 28, 2018: Reuters editor says Trump has blood on his hands for murder of five journalists in Maryland. He still has a job.
June 28, 2018: Singer John Legend praises and agrees with Rep. Maxine Waters for calling on mobs to publicly harass Trump officials out of public spaces like restaurants.
June 28, 2018: Journalist lies about Maryland mass-shooter being a Trump supporter.
June 28, 2018: Co-Chair of Women for Trump Receives Death Threats After CNN Appearance
June 28, 2018: Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) calls on “angry” Latinos to oust Trump.
June 27, 2018: Media defend and champion Virginia restaurant owner who kicked White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her family out, and then reportedly harassed them as they ate at a nearby restaurant.
June 26, 2018: Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao harassed at home by protesters.
June 26, 2018: Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) blames President Trump for her intern yelling “**** you!” at him through the halls of the U.S. Capitol. The intern was not fired.
June 26, 2018: Comedienne Kathy Griffin attacks the Trump administration as “pro-Nazi.” Obviously, once you describe someone as a Nazi, you are calling for violence against them.
June 26, 2018: Chicago bar refuses to serve Trump supporters.
June 26, 2018: Singer John Legend calls on Trump officials to be harassed until our immigration policies are weakened.
June 26, 2018: Late night comedians celebrate the harassment of Sarah Sanders and her family.
June 25, 2018: Burned animal carcass left on Trump staffer’s porch.
June 25, 2018: After refusing to serve Sarah Sanders and the family, we learn a restaurant owner then organized a mob to harass Sanders’ family at a nearby restaurant.
June 25, 2018: Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) calls on mobs to confront Trump officials over immigration policies.
June 25, 2018: CNN contributor attacks those on the right calling for civility.
June 25, 2018: CNN’s Jake Tapper dismisses harassment of Sarah Sanders as a political ploy on Sander’s part.
June 24, 2018: Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) publicly calls on mobs to “turn on” Trump officials, to “harass” them, ensure they “they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store.”
June 23, 2018: Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi harassed, menaced, and reportedly spit at by left-wing protesters at movie theater.
June 22, 2018: Sarah Sanders and her family booted out of restaurant by left-wing owner.
June 22, 2018: Member of Canadian media, Patrick Dussault, threatens Don Jr.s 4-year-old daughter
June 22, 2018: Kirstjen Nielsen harassed by protesters outside her private home.
June 22, 2018: Rep. Jackie Sperier (D-CA), compares border enforcement to Auschwitz.
June 22, 2018: Left-wing activists vandalize billboard.
June 22, 2018: On Morning Joe, Donny Deutsch smears Trump and his supporters as “Nazis.”
June 21, 2018: Democrat state legislator in Pennsylvania greets Vice President Mike Pence with a “middle finger salute.”
June 21, 2018: White House Senior Adviser Stephen Miller heckled and harassed at restaurant.
June 21, 2018: Actor Adam Scott compares Tucker Carlson to a Nazi.
June 20, 2018: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists publish list of ICE agents for harassment purposes.
Jun 20, 2018: Florida man accused of threatening to kill Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL), a U.S. combat veteran, and his children in a series of nearly 500 calls to his office.
June 20, 2018: Actor Peter Fonda calls for a mob to kidnap President Trump’s 11-year-old son and throw him in a cage with pedophiles.
June 20, 2018: Actor Peter Fonda calls for a mob to sexually humiliate and abuse Sarah Sanders and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.
June 20, 2018: Nancy Sinatra praises Peter Fonda for his tweets.
June 20, 2018: Manhunt Underway For Central Pa. Man Accused Of Threatening To Kill President Trump, Other Officials
June 20, 2018: Documentary filmmaker Josh Fox praises Peter Fonda for his tweets.
June 20, 2018: Arnold Schwarzenegger calls for politicians in favor of border security to be put in cages.
June 19, 2018: Kirstjen Nielsen harassed out of restaurant.
June 19, 2018: Democrat interns screams “**** you!” at Trump through the halls of the U.S. Capitol. She was not fired.
June 19, 2018: New Yorker fact checker publicly (and falsely) accuses a disabled war veteran who works for ICE of being a Nazi.

This half the list, there's still another 250 more back to 2016
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2018, 5:48 PM Reply   
CNN Panel Calls Kanye West a "Token Negro" For Supporting Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhaQS5AXdcE

According to the folks over at CNN, Kanye West is the "Token Negro" Don Lemon laughs while his regular guests call kanye west a "Negro who doesn’t read" and a "Token Negro".
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-10-2018, 10:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
CNN Panel Calls Kanye West a "Token Negro" For Supporting Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhaQS5AXdcE

According to the folks over at CNN, Kanye West is the "Token Negro" Don Lemon laughs while his regular guests call kanye west a "Negro who doesn’t read" and a "Token Negro".
Yeah and maybe I’m the token negro on WW. So what about it? Don lemon is the biggest racist on the planet right now.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 4:52 AM Reply   
All those attacks are fake cause only Fox or Brietabart reported them.....
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-11-2018, 6:54 AM Reply   
Taking this forum as the sample of left vs. right the only one who has recommended violence as a solution has been wombat.

Quote:
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Taking this forum as the sample of left vs. right the only one who has recommended violence as a solution has been wombat.
Maybe so, but only democrats have gone hunting Republicans.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
This board has about 10 people active here. Hardly a sample of any kind. My call to violence is a direct response to liberal violence. Hate begets hate, didn't you get the memo? Or does that only apply to the whack jobs that think they're fighting Nazis and fascists?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 9:55 AM Reply   
Maybe I should sugar coat it. We can't be civil with the lunatic left till they're out of power. When the left goes low, we kick them in the head. Shoot a democrat playing softball.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-11-2018, 10:42 AM Reply   
Don't forget to harass them everywhere, let them know their kind isn't welcome anywhere.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-11-2018, 11:03 AM Reply   
If you are going to assign blame to everyone with any sort of liberal thinking for everything ANTIFA and the nut job far left liberals do then it's only fair that the left can assign blame to everyone on the right for the alt-right acts of violence, right?

https://www.splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right#2018

It's truly a great idea.. let's lump everyone in either one category, crazy left or crazy right. We don't need discourse, just shoot them on site! Sounds like a great plan to move forward in our country...

Last edited by onlyinboards; 10-11-2018 at 11:06 AM. Reason: ...
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you are going to assign blame to everyone with any sort of liberal thinking for everything ANTIFA and the nut job far left liberals do then it's only fair that the left can assign blame to everyone on the right for the alt-right acts of violence, right?

https://www.splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right#2018

It's truly a great idea.. let's lump everyone in either one category, crazy left or crazy right. We don't need discourse, just shoot them on site! Sounds like a great plan to move forward in our country...
Are you really this vapid? Timmy wasn't a right winger he was an anti government atheist who said science was his god. None of those people in your article did anything in the name or conservatism. The only people labeling them right wing are you lefties. Every act of terror committed from the left is done solely in the name of leftism. I do enjoy people like you though, you keep spewing your crap while never once denouncing the crap from your side. But you'll be the first one to cry the loudest when the right finally does fight back equally as violent.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-11-2018, 11:54 AM Reply   
i denounce all the acts of violence from any side. But don't lump everyone with any sort of liberal view point into the group of idiots like ANTIFA and those that block roads, etc. It just furthers the divide.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-11-2018, 12:00 PM Reply   
"Are you really this vapid?"

He's not but you are. When you are discussing politics, the "side" is the person your are talking too. The problem with guys like you is that you identify with a "side" and act just like all the idiots out there that identify with a side. I notice that liberals on this forum tend to focus on issues, and the conservatives here can't handle that. So you keep diverting to stuff that you've been fed in the news about crazy liberals. Basically guys like you are mindless tools of the media just like the leftist nutcases that you keep pretending we are because you don't have any real issues that you can discuss intelligently.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-11-2018, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:

He's not but you are. When you are discussing politics, the "side" is the person your are talking too. The problem with guys like you is that you identify with a "side" and act just like all the idiots out there that identify with a side. I notice that liberals on this forum tend to focus on issues, and the conservatives here can't handle that. So you keep diverting to stuff that you've been fed in the news about crazy liberals. Basically guys like you are mindless tools of the media just like the leftist nutcases that you keep pretending we are because you don't have any real issues that you can discuss intelligently.
Uber weak sauce of a post. Put your broad brush away. You’re no good at using it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:

Oh please, you fling names, act tough, Wake is ever worse. You just love the smell of your own ****. Everything you said you are guilty of, including being a mindless stooge of the left.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-11-2018, 12:31 PM Reply   
Can anyone else believe the way Kanye has been treated and talked about by other blacks in the media? It’s amazing how evil the left is and how they turn on people like rabid dogs. I really don’t care at all about anything Kanye says. I just can’t believe how they’re trying to crucify him for not towing the lefty line.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-11-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Hey, nice list breitbart put together for you. Doesn't that prove the point that this is the new gop narrative lol.

https://www.thenation.com/article/wh...ical-violence/

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/08/w...-there-will-be

Even the conman, starts at the top.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ks-blasey-ford

https://redbluedivide.com/jim-accost...e-un-american/

The Conmans administration has governed by stoking hatred and exacerbating tensions between “his” side and everyone else. He pits region versus region; his tax plan is intended to punish citizens of northeastern states by limiting state and local tax deductions. He equates Nazi enthusiasts in Charlottesville with protesters who oppose such hate speech, and thereby gives cover to the hate spewed by white supremacists. His verbal attacks on immigrants, women, and people of color are intended to make his supporters feel that they are victimized by the “other,” and should righteously attack a refugee, or a woman who has experienced sexual harassment, or simply, a political opponent.
He engages in blatant falsehoods, attempting to brand journalists as “enemies of the people,” or as purveyors of “fake news,” although his aim is explicitly to encourage his suporters to distrust all media that reports unfavorably about him.
Every night he speaks at another political rally inciting hate. Seems odd the right doesn't care he is out campaigning nightly AND golfing Way more than Obama. Yet they constantly rode Obama over golfing a small percent as much as trump. Who was it commenting on Moving the goal post? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b87979583d42
You cant cry about "Violence" from the left when your dude is the instigator.
There is a reason the bulk of the conmans base are non-college educated 50+ white males. So easy to con and they dont read either...just like him. Carry on.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-11-2018, 1:07 PM Reply   
CNN calls Kanye a token Negro
Wow: again imagine if Fox News would has said somthing like that! The Media would be having a field day. I don’t think the libs could sink any further but each day they do. I say the 10 min speech Kanye did in the Oval Office, wow that guy has some balls. I can’t say I was 100% with it but if Kanye can make change in a positive way I don’t see why both side can’t support him. If Kanye could get kappernick to wear a “Make America Great” hat it would show kanye is no joke and has the power to make social things happen. I personally don’t EVER see Kaepernick switching sides or even crossing the street but I guess Kanye’s idea of putting both Trump and Kapernick together it dose fall in line with his latest Nike add about going after impossible dreams, this county needs to chill. (Rip) Rodney King, can’t we all get along???
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 1:15 PM Reply   
BOOM, there it is. The delusional old white guy shows up to tell you everything he doesn't believe is fake news. "It's all the other guys fault".
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-11-2018, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
CNN calls Kanye a token Negro
Wow: again imagine if Fox News would has said somthing like that! The Media would be having a field day. I don’t think the libs could sink any further but each day they do. I say the 10 min speech Kanye did in the Oval Office, wow that guy has some balls. I can’t say I was 100% with it but if Kanye can make change in a positive way I don’t see why both side can’t support him. If Kanye could get kappernick to wear a “Make America Great” hat it would show kanye is no joke and has the power to make social things happen. I personally don’t EVER see Kaepernick switching sides or even crossing the street but I guess Kanye’s idea of putting both Trump and Kapernick together it dose fall in line with his latest Nike add about going after impossible dreams, this county needs to chill. (Rip) Rodney King, can’t we all get along???
Kanye made the mistake of walking off the plantation
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-11-2018, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, nice list breitbart put together for you. Doesn't that prove the point that this is the new gop narrative lol.

https://www.thenation.com/article/wh...ical-violence/

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/08/w...-there-will-be

Even the conman, starts at the top.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ks-blasey-ford

https://redbluedivide.com/jim-accost...e-un-american/

The Conmans administration has governed by stoking hatred and exacerbating tensions between “his” side and everyone else. He pits region versus region; his tax plan is intended to punish citizens of northeastern states by limiting state and local tax deductions. He equates Nazi enthusiasts in Charlottesville with protesters who oppose such hate speech, and thereby gives cover to the hate spewed by white supremacists. His verbal attacks on immigrants, women, and people of color are intended to make his supporters feel that they are victimized by the “other,” and should righteously attack a refugee, or a woman who has experienced sexual harassment, or simply, a political opponent.
He engages in blatant falsehoods, attempting to brand journalists as “enemies of the people,” or as purveyors of “fake news,” although his aim is explicitly to encourage his suporters to distrust all media that reports unfavorably about him.
Every night he speaks at another political rally inciting hate. Seems odd the right doesn't care he is out campaigning nightly AND golfing Way more than Obama. Yet they constantly rode Obama over golfing a small percent as much as trump. Who was it commenting on Moving the goal post? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b87979583d42
You cant cry about "Violence" from the left when your dude is the instigator.
There is a reason the bulk of the conmans base are non-college educated 50+ white males. So easy to con and they dont read either...just like him. Carry on.
But, but, but, I thought John says you guys talk about issues?

It is not a new talking point. I have been talking about this since the run up to the election and documented many cases of it in this thread alone. Try and keep up. You seem to get your talking points straight from CNN on a daily basis.

Love the elitist vibe that you and even Shawny love to perpetuate. Old white people who are uneducated. No wonder what used to be the heart and sole of the democrat party has left you. I though you said you were a republican? I guess your troll persona could not hold up against the words you actually use. Love the democrat playbook. "They only vote that way because they are uneducated". Funny, isn't you guys complaining that we do not spend enough on education because poor city kids can not get an education. Voting maps show that vast majority of city people vote democrat? Your words don't add up?

Isn't being college educated usually reserved for the rich, yet you claim the democrats are the poor party of the people? Yet you love to say how democrats are the most educated? I would believe that your education is sitting around in chat rooms telling each other how smart you are.

I also love how you love to quote college education stats yet education in the STEM fields is extremely low. Interesting. What are you democrats getting your education in? Never mind the fact that within 10 years most of the items you learned in school no longer apply and you simply do not remember anything about what you learned. So what does that so called education get you? Did it get you your current skills? For some it does. For most of your middle class personnel, they got educated about their current jobs (skill sets) and actual social interaction, paying taxes, and paying attention. Something that democrats seem to lack. So tell me about all this supposed education? Hey educated city boy. Can you feed and cloth yourself? Can you fix a car? Wire a house? Even know your neighbors name? Find your way out of the woods? Educated my a$$.