Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-18-2011, 10:36 AM Reply   
Hey My friend lost his Swim deck off his 06 X10. He took it off to glue back down the traction material and didn't put the deck back on quite right. When he got home from a ride his deck was gone He had asked if I could help him locate a new or used replacment, Here is a pic of his stock swim deck.

Another friend has lost their swim deck off their X30 and I found someone here on W/W (A Dealer) that had one. They never looked in the Wanted Add's and saw me talking about it here. Just hope I can have some more luck.

I placed a listing in the wanted items

Thanks Grant
email
grantwest@gmail.com
Attached Images

Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-18-2011, 11:18 AM Reply   
Does it have to be fiberglass? I bet I can locate him a teak one pretty quick.
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-18-2011, 11:20 AM Reply   
That's rough I know that feeling almost. One of mine was missing a clip and bouncing like crazy once we got in the water. Luckily I caught it though. Good luck on your search
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-18-2011, 1:23 PM Reply   
No teak is fine . I need platform brakets as well Thank you
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-18-2011, 1:29 PM Reply   
Bummer. Hope it didn't fall off and take someone out on the freeway.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-18-2011, 2:48 PM Reply   
Nope its at the bottom of the lake
Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-18-2011, 3:45 PM Reply   
Grant not sure if it will fit, but there's a platform off a 2007 x15 on Craigslist...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/boa/2547613006.html
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-18-2011, 4:15 PM Reply   
I had the same thing happen to my fiberglass deck last year. It actually floated about 10 miles down the river and washed ashore. I put an ad on Craigslist and someone found it!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-19-2011, 6:44 AM Reply   
If you have a good idea of where it fell off, there are a lot of scuba divers around that are into the challenge of finding stuff.