Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 10, 2003

Old    eharaga            02-03-2003, 6:56 PM Reply   
I have this credit with Boss for $2,000, and want to put together a tower setup that will sound Good (hell for $2,000 it better sound better than good). I have had a few friends give me some recomendations, but wanted to put the discussion out to you all. Any combination can be considered. But I would love to hear what you have heard, and what sounds good. I mainly listen to HipHop and House (breaks, Progressive, ect)...So I want some bass (Hip Hop), but I want to hear the mids and highs too (for house). I currently have an 03 210 team, so it comes with a little sub (that Ill change out later, but I just want to concentrate on the tower right now).

I have had recomendations of either 4 B-69s, 4 B-60s, or 2 530s and either 2 69s OR 60s.... Anyone ever heard a system with either of these three setups? I only want to do this one time (maybe Ill get something custom down the road, but for now, I have the credit so im gonna use it..)

e
Old    domtatro            02-04-2003, 11:47 AM Reply   
you can give the credit to me! just joking. Im designing a system for my air nautique and have come across the same questions as you. ive heard that the b69's will be louder but the B-530's will sound better. My suggestion is two go with a set of B-530's and B-50s that should give you the best of both worlds. I have know personal experince however, just what ive heard from who ive talked to. You should Talk to John or mike at wakeside.com they know there stuff.
Old    mtbmudmachine            02-04-2003, 12:09 PM Reply   
Eric; Come over and Take a listen to my set up. At least you will get a good Idea of what 5-30's and B-50's sound like. Then take a listen to some ones else’s B-69's and you will have a better Idea. Ill help you hook it up. I think you will be happier with 4 B-69's. As far as setting your system up for House V/S Hip Hop. I think it's cheaper to set up a System for House than Hip Hop. I.M.O House music does not pound your system like some Hip Hop does