Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-31-2017, 10:12 AM Reply   
Yes people are condemning the photo, you Libs are really a piece of work.
Attached Images

Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
You realize that almost everybody from the left and right are in unity over this vile photo yes?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-31-2017, 10:51 AM Reply   
Ya, it's in terrible taste, nothing justifies it
Old     (Dandy21)      Join Date: May 2016       05-31-2017, 11:02 AM Reply   
Sadly, it will probably end up being "good" for her. It keeps her in the spotlight. If a conservative actor (if there is such a thing) did this over the previous 8 years, the industry would have black listed them. Given how liberal Hollywood is, she is probably being praised among her peers.

This is clearly in poor taste and should not be condoned in any way, shape or form. I agree that for the most part, each side of the isle is disapproving this.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy21 View Post
Sadly, it will probably end up being "good" for her. It keeps her in the spotlight. If a conservative actor (if there is such a thing) did this over the previous 8 years, the industry would have black listed them. Given how liberal Hollywood is, she is probably being praised among her peers.

This is clearly in poor taste and should not be condoned in any way, shape or form. I agree that for the most part, each side of the isle is disapproving this.
Actually I would say she has clearly overstepped the bounds. Hollywood is condemning this as well. ****, even Olbermann said this has no place in politics.

Now lets see how Breitbart handled this. Simply reported, didn't condemn it, and the comments were positive!

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016...football-game/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-31-2017, 11:23 AM Reply   
Im gonna take a page right out of the Libral hand book. Anything she has anything to do with I will avoid financially Amy Shumer same deal. Take Steve Colbert for example many were saying he was on his way down and out and he didn't start coming up in the ratings untill he started basing much of his material on Anti Trump stuff . In the media its good for you financially to be Anti Trump.

Last edited by grant_west; 05-31-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-31-2017, 11:23 AM Reply   
biggest difference is obama deserves it lol jk

shes a major celebrity. show me another major celeb doing this on the other side.. nope. wont see it
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Im gonna take a page right out of the Libral hand book. Anything she has anything to do with I will avoid financially Amy Shumer same deal. Take Steve Colbert for example many were saying he was on his way down and out and he didn't start coming up in the ratings untill he started basing much of his material on Anti Trump stuff . In the media its good for you financially to be Anti Trump.
You should! That is a very good way of protesting things you don't believe in. I will join in as well.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post

shes a major celebrity. show me another major celeb doing this on the other side.. nope. wont see it
Another ****ing strawman out of you. IQ means nothing if you don't know how to apply it apparently.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-31-2017, 11:50 AM Reply   
well, doesnt my argument kind of negate yours by blanketing it with applicable logic?

i do believe if I drew my remark first, THEN you said yours, it would be a strawman, because you would not be able to address it, like you cannot now.

I can easily address your dumb point by comparing the goofy funny costume to a bloody severed head

there are plenty goofy funny trump costumes and illustrations. Liberals always take it wayyyy too far, by spotlight individuals no less.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
well, doesnt my argument kind of negate yours by blanketing it with applicable logic?

i do believe if I drew my remark first, THEN you said yours, it would be a strawman, because you would not be able to address it, like you cannot now.

I can easily address your dumb point by comparing the goofy funny costume to a bloody severed head

there are plenty goofy funny trump costumes and illustrations. Liberals always take it wayyyy too far, by spotlight individuals no less.
Building up an argument that has nothing to do with the topic presented is a strawman. My argument had nothing to do with whether or not it was a celebrity, it was how Breitbart received another similar situation. Again, you clearly never made it far in school.

You think Obama in a noose is a goofy funny costume but a hanging Trump head is wayyy too far? What the **** is the matter with you?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 11:56 AM Reply   
CNN fired Kathy Griffin today. There you guys go.
Old     (Dandy21)      Join Date: May 2016       05-31-2017, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Actually I would say she has clearly overstepped the bounds. Hollywood is condemning this as well. ****, even Olbermann said this has no place in politics.

Now lets see how Breitbart handled this. Simply reported, didn't condemn it, and the comments were positive!

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016...football-game/
Nice find on that breitbart article. There is no place for that either. I don't understand how anyone feels it is acceptable to condone actions such as this. Don't get me wrong, not a fan of Obama or Trump. The one thing I can say about Obama is he seems like he would be a cool guy to have a beverage with...at least he was smooth, almost Billy Clinton smooth.

I realize that the beheading is not real, neither is the hanging of Obama, but if these actions continue to be accepted as "free speech", it may not be long until things get out of hand.

Politically, I tend to be conservative (running a family business will do that to you), but the reality is that somehow, someway we need to come together. The media needs to stop the propaganda BS to get ratings and report the actual news. It seems that the truth generally falls between the extreme left and extreme right, but the truth is hard to find.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-31-2017, 12:03 PM Reply   
why is perfectly ok and FUNNY for everyone to say "dumb blonde" jokes even in the presence of blondes?

is it funny because its true or what? Are blondes considered attractive so harsh attacks on intelligence doesnt matter?

dumb nig nog jokes are not excusable in any social gathering besides white racists... why? because many are dumb AND ugly af?

such a mystery
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-31-2017, 12:06 PM Reply   
ohhh! i found out why

because blondes are actually more intelligent than any others http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/03...-smartest.html
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
why is perfectly ok and FUNNY for everyone to say "dumb blonde" jokes even in the presence of blondes?

is it funny because its true or what? Are blondes considered attractive so harsh attacks on intelligence doesnt matter?

dumb nig nog jokes are not excusable in any social gathering besides white racists... why? because many are dumb AND ugly af?

such a mystery
What in the **** are you even talking about?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-31-2017, 3:19 PM Reply   
I've read that CNN didn't fire her, they just removed her from the New Years celebration.

It seems that son of Trump has tweeted CNN wanting to know if she is actually fired/removed from all things CNN.

that was this morning. There is the chance that I am 10 hours behind
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-31-2017, 3:27 PM Reply   
Well, one of Kathy's Sponsors the "Squatty Potty" ya know that foot stool that you put at the Base of your Tiolet to make you Poo better! I guess they flushed that Turd, So does this mean I should go buy one? LOL LOL LOL.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300465984.html
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
ohhh! i found out why

because blondes are actually more intelligent than any others http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/03...-smartest.html
Dude have you ever even taken a stats class? Do you understand that table in the least bit or no? If you did, I doubt you would be making blanket statements again.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-31-2017, 9:25 PM Reply   
Quote:

Ted Nugent. Holy **** I didn't realize how dead on it is and the fact Trump defended his comments. LOL.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-01-2017, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ted Nugent. Holy **** I didn't realize how dead on it is and the fact Trump defended his comments. LOL.
Surprised it took so long to see Teddy brought up. Dude is garbage - some things he has said about the former Pres / other candidates:

* Obama, he's a piece of ****, and I told him to suck on my machine gun. Let's hear it for him. And then I was in New York. I said, "Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch. Since I'm in California, how about [Senator] Barbara Boxer [D-CA], she might want to suck on my machine gun. And [Senator] Dianne Feinstein [D-CA], ride one of these you worthless whore. Any questions? [Ted Nugent via LiveLeak.com, accessed 10/1/12]

* Nugent On Then-First Lady Hillary Clinton: "You Probably Can't Use The Term 'Toxic ****' In Your Magazine, But That's What She Is." From a 1994 interview

* “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their [the Obama administration’s] heads off in November,” Nugent said at the time. He added, “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, one of Kathy's Sponsors the "Squatty Potty" ya know that foot stool that you put at the Base of your Tiolet to make you Poo better! I guess they flushed that Turd, So does this mean I should go buy one? LOL LOL LOL.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300465984.html
I love the Squatty Potty. It is a gem. It puts you in the perfect position to pass what is clogging your pipping system. I wish we could say the same for the democratic party. We need something to unclog them from the political system.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-01-2017, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
I love the Squatty Potty. It is a gem. It puts you in the perfect position to pass what is clogging your pipping system. I wish we could say the same for the democratic party. We need something to unclog them from the political system.
Yeah...you really have a leg to stand on after the Bush era.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Yeah...you really have a leg to stand on after the Bush era.
This is 2017. Unclog this idiot.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-01-2017, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is 2017. Unclog this idiot.
Hypnotoad says... "Forget the past"
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 9:54 AM Reply   
So many Libs in America have said as bad or worse . If CNN's Agnes Morehead had brown skin would she have the same consequences from this stunt?

Last edited by deneng; 06-01-2017 at 9:57 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-01-2017, 10:23 AM Reply   
For all of you guys who decry the influence of Hollywood on the media, how come you care so much about what decidedly D minus celebs like Kathy Griffin and Ted Nugent have to say?

I mean have you seen Morris the Cat's position on the Paris climate treaty? Or what Mikey from the Life Cereal commercial has to say about global sex trafficking?

How about the rumor that Jimmy Walker is dating Ann Coulter (truth... stranger than fiction)?

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
For all of you guys who decry the influence of Hollywood on the media, how come you care so much about what decidedly D minus celebs like Kathy Griffin and Ted Nugent have to say?

I mean have you seen Morris the Cat's position on the Paris climate treaty? Or what Mikey from the Life Cereal commercial has to say about global sex trafficking?

How about the rumor that Jimmy Walker is dating Ann Coulter (truth... stranger than fiction)?

You don't get out much do you. Still waiting for all the A-listers to leave the Country like they promised. Liberals are Evil or Ignorant.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-01-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
You don't get out much do you. .
What does this mean?

https://tour.tednugent.com/

get out to places like the Fond du Lac County Fair?

I really don't care what this washed up has been has to say any more than I care what JJ things is dy no MITE! Or what Kathy Griffin has to say, to be honest.

If you are so over hollywood's influence, ignore it and it'll go away.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2017, 1:16 PM Reply   
What i don't see is anyone defending this, where are these so called liberals who are supporting it?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-01-2017, 3:11 PM Reply   
Ralph: Here is a page out of the liberal handbook. Below is "for the sake of argument"

Support may not come in the form of Vocal support for Kathy. Example "Silence is Compliance" If all of Kathy's sponsors or gigs pulled out and left her at Ground Zero then I guess I could agree with you 100%. Some supporters I'm sure are just hunkered down and gonna wait out the media backlash another week or so this will be old hat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2017, 3:31 PM Reply   
I believe it. In all the Roasts I have seen Ann Coulter (and all the other B,C and D level actors/comedians) they make her out o be pretty slutty.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-01-2017, 4:03 PM Reply   
Wow! Grant has the secret liberal handbook.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-01-2017, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:

AGREE! Who friggin cares what A, B or C-List Celebs think. I know I don't
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-01-2017, 4:45 PM Reply   
Fly
Quote:
Wow! Grant has the secret liberal handbook
I never said it was Secrete, but its ok if you want to think that. Where do you think the term COMUNITY ORGANIZER,& Social Justice, came from did they just make it up a few years back?. You libs think everything you do is new & progressive, but in reality, it's the same ol $hit just warmed up again. "People who forget history are bound to repeat it" I wonder if you Libs knew you were just rehashing the past if you would feel so Progressive
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2017, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Support may not come in the form of Vocal support for Kathy. Example "Silence is Compliance"
Christ G. Lumping people together in to groups and homogenizing them is useful for making complex situations understandable but seriously labeling a large group of people as liberals (or Republican) and then assuming they all think the same thing is pretty childish. The world just isn't that simple.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-01-2017, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Christ G. Lumping people together in to groups and homogenizing them is useful for making complex situations understandable but seriously labeling a large group of people as liberals (or Republican) and then assuming they all think the same thing is pretty childish. The world just isn't that simple.
Exactly. These guys wouldn't know a real issue if it slapped them in the face. If these guys want to freak over KG, fine. But I couldn't give a crap. Just call her a a$$hat and move on. It's not a real issue. Silence isn't complicity. It's not giving a crap. It has nothing to do with jobs, healthcare, education, debt, trade deficits, or anything that matters.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-01-2017, 7:11 PM Reply   
O Paleeze. where was all the "Libral Outrage" or the moderate Libs speaking out AGAINST all the violence & property damage during these Libral protests ?????? Example Crazy Libs pepper spraying innocent people in the face while giving a TV interview? https://youtu.be/x643kcoc8FU That's right ZERO, Nothing, Nada, Zip. SILENCE. Where was ALL the outrage from you "Nice peacefull Libs" saying this is wrong? I will wait here for a link or a video please break your self finding one.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2017, 7:47 PM Reply   
That's the thing G, people you identify as liberal, don't think of themselves as liberals or indeed when they see people being vandals at a protest, they don't think of them as liberals either. So they just don't feel the need to say anything.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-01-2017, 7:56 PM Reply   
2 major political party's in the country. D or R they are either one or the other. Personally I like all the acting out and child like behavior. That's gonna get The Republican Party 4 more years thank you very much. Keep acting out, Save Spaces, and Transgender bathrooms the Librals strong points LOL
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2017, 8:23 PM Reply   
If you know the system is broken why do you keep reinforcing it?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-01-2017, 9:14 PM Reply   
Ranting about people in the news is your thing Grant. I'm more concerned with policy issues of the govt.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       06-02-2017, 6:57 AM Reply   
Some people... smh

https://www.facebook.com/ImmortalTec...5238714082596/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2017, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
O Paleeze. where was all the "Libral Outrage" or the moderate Libs speaking out AGAINST all the violence & property damage during these Libral protests ??????
Probably in the same place the "right wing outrage" over Greg Gianforte is being stored.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2017, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett33 View Post
Still think the Mexicans are paying for that wall?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-02-2017, 9:58 PM Reply   
she's now playing the victim.

you can't make this stuff up
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-02-2017, 11:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post

It's almost like its out of Trumps playbook.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-02-2017, 11:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post

Just saw her on the news crying that her career is over. I must admit i laughed out loud.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-03-2017, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fly

I never said it was Secrete, but its ok if you want to think that. Where do you think the term COMUNITY ORGANIZER,& Social Justice, came from did they just make it up a few years back?. You libs think everything you do is new & progressive, but in reality, it's the same ol $hit just warmed up again. "People who forget history are bound to repeat it" I wonder if you Libs knew you were just rehashing the past if you would feel so Progressive
Brainwashing and heavy drug use. It is too easy to blame all the problems of the world on priviliged white. That ship has sailed. It worked for Obama when he decided to give away everything the U.S. had. Time to get a new plan losers . Even better don't get a new plan and keep doing what you are doing now.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-03-2017, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Even better don't get a new plan and keep doing what you are doing now.
Pretty much the definition of Conservative.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-03-2017, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Brainwashing and heavy drug use. It is too easy to blame all the problems of the world on priviliged white.
You entire campaign was built around blaming other people for your lack of success in recent years. It is everybody else's fault but yours.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-03-2017, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Pretty much the definition of Conservative.
Pretty much the definition of an old hippy with the same lame excuses. Yes who was in charge the last 8 years?

Last edited by deneng; 06-03-2017 at 9:07 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-03-2017, 9:03 AM Reply   
The old commie whore is crying crocodile tears. Democrat plan to make everyone a victim. Don't you all feel sorry for her?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-03-2017, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
The old commie whore is crying crocodile tears. Democrat plan to make everyone a victim. Don't you all feel sorry for her?
If you voted for Trump I wouldn't bring up the victim card. Guy has to be the biggest bitch ever.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-03-2017, 11:05 AM Reply   
Imo great video

Tucker: Kathy Griffin embodies the modern left

https://youtu.be/Jqn5mw-Arqk
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-04-2017, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Imo great video

Tucker: Kathy Griffin embodies the modern left

https://youtu.be/Jqn5mw-Arqk
You don't know what the F you are talking about. If "Kathy Griffin embodies the modern left" then Dylan Roof and Milo "embody" the right. The people that give a crap about Kathy Griffin are you Repubs with your phony outrage. Personally, I haven't seen anything from Kathy Griffin in the past several years. You morons are doing the opposite of what you should do. You are giving her the publicity and exposure she wanted. Congrats, idiots. You just made her millions of dollars in future earnings.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-04-2017, 9:30 PM Reply   
Dear "Dong Tard" aka "Libra Tard snow flake" wake 77
Please name the Retards that are gonna give Kathey Griffin the Millions you speak of??!!! Please list them below. Point is no one cares about her or her point of view just like you.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-05-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dear "Dong Tard" aka "Libra Tard snow flake" wake 77
Please name the Retards that are gonna give Kathey Griffin the Millions you speak of??!!! Please list them below. Point is no one cares about her or her point of view just like you.
Networks, publishing companies, etc. In case you haven't noticed, we live in a society with a week-long memory. Hell, maybe she'll dye her hair blonde and join Fox and Friends.

You don't "care about her", yet you start a thread and repost the pic? You are a prime example of the "Retard" of which I speak.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-07-2017, 8:15 AM Reply   
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-07-2017, 11:36 AM Reply   
All of thoes images are inappropriate and I won't be defending any of them. Only thing I can say is what some dumb a$$ redneck decides to put in his front yard might not draw the nation attention and media back lash that this brought down on KG. Madonna and her stupid a$$ coments about blowing up the WH I knew the libtard would be ramping up after that. I guess you Libral Idiots found out where the Line was drawen
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-07-2017, 11:42 AM Reply   
wrong wake

all of them bothered me.

I'm disappointed in the SS (or the media) that we never heard of anyone going to jail. I would expect even KG to spend the day being interviewed at a fed facility
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2017, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
The left has done march's and has paid for this type of support. I don't know of anyone that supports this and that includes Alt. right. You have a twisted evil mind. You need some psychiatric help. Good luck in finding anyone to help you sick bastard.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2017, 12:44 PM Reply   
https://youtu.be/khCtSPO6KCE . Wake here is one of your racist buddies screaming their hate and veil.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-07-2017, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
The left has done march's and has paid for this type of support. I don't know of anyone that supports this and that includes Alt. right. You have a twisted evil mind. You need some psychiatric help. Good luck in finding anyone to help you sick bastard.
Are you honestly saying the "left" is behind those anti-Obama pics?

A man that gets all of his information from Facebook proclaiming someone else needs "psychiatric help". Look in the mirror pal.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2017, 7:39 PM Reply   
Open your eyes that is why you need help. The truth is in front of you . You just refuse to see it. That is either a sickness or you are evil.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-08-2017, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Open your eyes that is why you need help. The truth is in front of you . You just refuse to see it. That is either a sickness or you are evil.
Dennie keeps trying to convince us he's an idiot and he thinks we don't see it.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-08-2017, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dennie keeps trying to convince us he's an idiot and he thinks we don't see it.
Go back into your hole Turtle! You make no sense.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-08-2017, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Go back into your hole Turtle! You make no sense.
That's because I don't speak caveman.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-08-2017, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
I got it. "Dennis Caveman. Conservatives do no wrong."

You are such a moron.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-09-2017, 12:10 PM Reply   
It's amusing watching everyone compare apples to oranges. The effigy's of Obama were done by private people & some that were identified lost their jobs, a Rodeo clown was fired & Hank Williams was removed from TV. This is not a first amendment issue, the first amendment protects from being prosecuted for your speech. NO ONE has been prosecuted for their pictures, speech or pictures. Ms Griffin answers to someone, in her case a news station, a sponsor & her venues. All of which were well within their rights to decide to terminate their relationships with her. Ted Nugent hasn't been relative since the early 90's & doesn't have to answer to anyone so he of course he didn't receive the same blow back.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-12-2017, 1:26 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=fly135;1960667]That's because I don't speak caveman.[/QUOTWhat are you babering about Libtard? What has your pussy all bound up?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-12-2017, 4:31 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=deneng;1960943]
Quote:
That's because I don't speak caveman.[/QUOTWhat are you babering about Libtard? What has your pussy all bound up?
I believe he is referring to your lack of literacy that you show on a daily basis here.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-14-2017, 1:43 PM Reply   
Arrest this Evil POS already. Right Wing politicians get of your ass. Left wing Communist Anti-Americal Liberals are not our friends. They fear the revolution in America to save this Country.

Last edited by deneng; 06-14-2017 at 1:46 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-14-2017, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Arrest this Evil POS already. Right Wing politicians get of your ass. Left wing Communist Anti-Americal Liberals are not our friends. They fear the revolution in America to save this Country.
How'd that work out for Joe McCarthy?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-14-2017, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
How'd that work out for Joe McCarthy?
Amazingly you're too inept to see the vast differences in that comparison. Never mind McCarthy was also proved correct on many of the allegations after his death. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-14-2017, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
You support the man that will make the country worse.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-15-2017, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You support the man that will make the country worse.
Explain yourself. I did vote for Gerry Brown twice, and am sorry i did, but i never voted for Obama. If you are talking about President Trump please explain yourself. That is if you are a open minded individual.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-15-2017, 8:35 AM Reply   
Jeremy, your pay for educating Dennie is that you get to be an "open minded individual". Wonder if that comes with a certificate. Because you'd definitely deserve one if you pull that off.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-15-2017, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Jeremy, your pay for educating Dennie is that you get to be an "open minded individual". Wonder if that comes with a certificate. Because you'd definitely deserve one if you pull that off.
Lots of name calling turtle. Still did not answer my question. Nice to see you out of your hole by the way.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-15-2017, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lots of name calling turtle. Still did not answer my question. Nice to see you out of your hole by the way.
LOL at the idea that you are owed an answer to your questions.