Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

View Poll Results: Was this a real attack or somthing made up.
Real Attack 0 0%
Hoax 11 100.00%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-03-2019, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta I can only tell you what I think and the opinions of others who have made them here. No one has defended the guy and everyone thinks he is a liar and got off too easy. We all are in agreement. G, the guy is a dirtbag and appears to have gotten away with a crime no matter how penny ante. I dont have a lot of respect for the whole entertainment industry. Most are just a bunch of over paid, pansy artists who need so much attention they have to have annual red carpet awards affairs they throw for themselves. There have been several wacked out republicans that have shot up a school a concert or bar and democrats dont lay all the blame on innocent repubs because no one supports the shooters. So, who do we need to be lenient on?
If you want to go there, usually the democrats absolutely go after Republicans. You see it in this website alone. They always go back to Republicans support for the second amendment as the reason such and such incident happened, then attack Republicans positions. Like clockwork.