Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-21-2017, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
No the feds can not just enter and arrest. At least under Obama. That is the whole point that so many people are pissed off. Obama would not send in ICE or anyone else to do this because they need their votes and most importantly, their children votes. San Francisco just awarded a illegal $140,000 because the local law called ICE on a him after he was detained for a crime. They awarded him because it was against their sanctuary city law. Let me explain this. Not only is this guy illegal. He has enough empowerment to show up to a court of law in the freaking city and go to trial to sue for this and to collect his money without fear. Let that sink in.

Illegals protest in broad daylight in San Jose, CA wanted equal rights to citizens. Happens all the time. Can you imagine how empowered you must feel to not only live in a country but to actually decide to protest and disrupt flow of traffic as an illegal? They had zero worries that they would be detained or arrested by ICE.
Not only do they look the other way in case of illegal aliens but they encourage it all the way from the mayor of San Jose to the president Obama.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-21-2017, 8:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Half a trillion dollars lost each year by American Workers . My quote of 200 billion lost each year by illegals is pretty spot on. Obama's deportation numbers are very squewed as i and others have pointed out.
https://www.facebook.com/numbersusa/...3096307080394/
Old    deltahoosier            07-26-2017, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not only do they look the other way in case of illegal aliens but they encourage it all the way from the mayor of San Jose to the president Obama.
Yep. Exactly...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-26-2017, 1:49 PM Reply   
Even before going to snopes I could tell that video had been edited... pretty sloppy cut job they did to edit out the majority of the president's response to the question.

False, just like 99% of the crap that Dennie and Grant post here.

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encourag...liens-to-vote/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-26-2017, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. Exactly...
Next time you attempt to lecture someone on their morals, I will share this post of you propagating an obvious lie.
Old    deltahoosier            07-26-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Next time you attempt to lecture someone on their morals, I will share this post of you propagating an obvious lie.
I did not post it. Nice try though. You are really having trouble today aren't you. You feeling well?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
I did not post it. Nice try though. You are really having trouble today aren't you. You feeling well?
Never said you "posted" it. I said you "propagated" it.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-27-2017, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your liberal lies do not fly here. The proof is in the video.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-27-2017, 9:36 AM Reply   
Here is a little more of proof of Obamas intentions. "When you vote you are a citizen"
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here is a little more of proof of Obamas intentions. "When you vote you are a citizen"
Yep again. The right has been saying this for years inside California. They fought the drivers license voter regesitration bill and they fought the drivers license for illegals specifically for these reasons. Now you are seeing the ground work for the federal version of this. Remember the democrats purpose is to remove the US borders.
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
By agreeing with a statement by a poster? uh huh. Now it is a case of morals? interesting? How about your party constantly trying to sell out American workers? Is that a moral issue or a scum bag issue?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep again. The right has been saying this for years inside California. They fought the drivers license voter regesitration bill and they fought the drivers license for illegals specifically for these reasons. Now you are seeing the ground work for the federal version of this. Remember the democrats purpose is to remove the US borders.
No, that it conservative nut job's idea of the "democrats purpose".
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, that it conservative nut job's idea of the "democrats purpose".
maybe so, but I just do not see Republicans burning down towns, trying to get illegals equal access to government funds, allowing them to vote, selling American jobs and taxes to third world countries in the name of the environment and so on. We always seem to have to try and fight off the democrats from doing that. So you tell me what the democrat purpose is?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2017, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
maybe so, but I just do not see Republicans burning down towns, trying to get illegals equal access to government funds, allowing them to vote, selling American jobs and taxes to third world countries in the name of the environment and so on. We always seem to have to try and fight off the democrats from doing that. So you tell me what the democrat purpose is?
Democrats aren't "burning down towns". Those are people that break the law and likely never vote anyway. You are delusional if you think the GOP is not just as culpable in shipping jobs overseas.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2017, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Democrats aren't "burning down towns". Those are people that break the law and likely never vote anyway. You are delusional if you think the GOP is not just as culpable in shipping jobs overseas.
Sure they are burning down towns. political activists are the ones pushing it. They are leftists. The demographics of the people doing most of this vote democrat 98% of the time. Then there are the ones out here in cali beating up trump supporters at rallies and then you have the ANTIFA burning and beating up people. They are very politically active. They are college professors and other professionals. Matter of fact 4Chan outed one as a professor at one of the local colleges. He hit a Trump supporter with a bicycle lock and laid open his head.

You really should pay attention as to why traditional democrats are leaving the party in droves and why the democrats are in full support of illegal immigration to get their ranks up by non citizens and their loyal children. If not for them, the democrat party may be a super minority party with all their anti-American philosophy.

I am not delusional to think the Republicans would not move jobs offshore. I just don't see them campaigning to do so under fake science. What I see Republicans doing is reacting to circumstances which I see as an honest approach. It is not agenda based. The goal is to keep the companies lights on. If the government makes the ability to do business non profitable in an area, the company should leave. I don't like it, but I understand. That is different than a fundamental policy of spreading the wealth to the rest of the world and then selling the public on agenda based science to convince them to vote their rights and jobs away.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-28-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
Apologies if this has been covered, but Delta, are you on the side of the isle that thinks human impact on climate change/global warming is "fake science?"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2017, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not delusional to think the Republicans would not move jobs offshore. I just don't see them campaigning to do so under fake science. What I see Republicans doing is reacting to circumstances which I see as an honest approach. It is not agenda based. The goal is to keep the companies lights on. If the government makes the ability to do business non profitable in an area, the company should leave. I don't like it, but I understand. That is different than a fundamental policy of spreading the wealth to the rest of the world and then selling the public on agenda based science to convince them to vote their rights and jobs away.
The leading Republican using offshore manufacturing is trump and his family. Most all his trump ties and suits are made in China, Bangladesh, Mexico, his daughters dress company, again made in China. But he stands on the podium shouting everyone else should support USA. Is that making america great? Lip service. Fake news? Do as I say, not as I do? Honest? Its obvious china manufacturing helps a company survive and and perhaps the only way some can be profitable, I can understand that. Quit lying about it and berating others.
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/tru...he-u-s-a-spin/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sure they are burning down towns. political activists are the ones pushing it. They are leftists. The demographics of the people doing most of this vote democrat 98% of the time. Then there are the ones out here in cali beating up trump supporters at rallies and then you have the ANTIFA burning and beating up people. They are very politically active. They are college professors and other professionals. Matter of fact 4Chan outed one as a professor at one of the local colleges. He hit a Trump supporter with a bicycle lock and laid open his head.

You really should pay attention as to why traditional democrats are leaving the party in droves and why the democrats are in full support of illegal immigration to get their ranks up by non citizens and their loyal children. If not for them, the democrat party may be a super minority party with all their anti-American philosophy.

Republicans do it in the name of quasi-capitalism. Dude, we are losing hundreds of billions of dollars from our economy each year in the form of the massive trade deficit.

"Fake science"? Just because things don't line up with your political dogma, it doesn't make it "fake". The scientific community is over 95% in agreement. What is the payoff by them publishing this "fake science"? How feasible is it to believe that thousands of experts in this area would make this up; simply to make people pay more at the pump? Basically, compromising everything they have dedicated their lives to.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-29-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The leading Republican using offshore manufacturing is trump and his family. Most all his trump ties and suits are made in China, Bangladesh, Mexico, his daughters dress company, again made in China. But he stands on the podium shouting everyone else should support USA. Is that making america great? Lip service. Fake news? Do as I say, not as I do? Honest? Its obvious china manufacturing helps a company survive and and perhaps the only way some can be profitable, I can understand that. Quit lying about it and berating others.
Let me respond on Delta's behalf since he won't touch this one... If a democrat were to do it it would be because they "hate america" and want to sell us to the China (and the UN somehow too I'm sure). But since there's an R by Trump's name it's just good business and "everyone does it" so he'd be stupid not to take advantage.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-29-2017, 1:29 PM Reply   
Here is more proof that the commie liars like Real Wake do not want you to know about. If you ask them their response is that illegal aliens are not eligible. What they do not want the American public to know is that they get it anyway.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2556114
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-08-2017, 10:09 AM Reply   
Watched this the other day. CNN's Jim got himself a souvenir.
https://www.facebook.com/numbersusa/...1092704947419/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-08-2017, 12:50 PM Reply   
This guy Jim Acosta sounds like have the libra-Tards on this site. Talking points and fake outrage that they have no clue about,
Old    deltahoosier            08-08-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is a difference. It is stupid to buy what for more expensive when you can buy for cheaper if it does the same purpose. I support anyone to buy the product that is available to them that will help their lives.

It is another to support policy that allows that to happen at the expense of the American Worker. I have said it more than once that money has no loyalty. I don't blame the money nor the people who spend it. If the playing field dictates that you have to go over seas for your business to survive, then go over seas. That is the playing field that the businesses are given. I blame the politicians and their open boarders/ spread the wealth push for this. Part tools they use is the fake global warming hoax to push policy to make it more expensive to manufacture in the US.
Old    deltahoosier            08-08-2017, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Let me respond on Delta's behalf since he won't touch this one... If a democrat were to do it it would be because they "hate america" and want to sell us to the China (and the UN somehow too I'm sure). But since there's an R by Trump's name it's just good business and "everyone does it" so he'd be stupid not to take advantage.
To bad you are not smart enough to see the difference between advocating policy vs the reality in front of your business.
Old    deltahoosier            08-08-2017, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Republicans do it in the name of quasi-capitalism. Dude, we are losing hundreds of billions of dollars from our economy each year in the form of the massive trade deficit.

"Fake science"? Just because things don't line up with your political dogma, it doesn't make it "fake". The scientific community is over 95% in agreement. What is the payoff by them publishing this "fake science"? How feasible is it to believe that thousands of experts in this area would make this up; simply to make people pay more at the pump? Basically, compromising everything they have dedicated their lives to.
No. The scientist are not 95% behind global warming. There has not been global warming for 18 years now. The hockey stick does not exist. Your percentage is a lie based on a response from a early question from University of Illinois that was not even a comprehensive look at the issue.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-08-2017, 1:40 PM Reply   
Also if you haven't heard, the earth is flat again.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-08-2017, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
No. The scientist are not 95% behind global warming. There has not been global warming for 18 years now. The hockey stick does not exist. Your percentage is a lie based on a response from a early question from University of Illinois that was not even a comprehensive look at the issue.
What exactly are you arguing here? What it is called today? My statement was based on the number of EXPERTS in the field that agree man's actions are causing adverse changes in the climate.

If you are wanting to have third-grade arguments, then just converse with Grant and Dennis. I no longer have the inclination.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-08-2017, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Alright, let's do it your way. You find me 5-10 SCIENTISTS that think global warming is a hoax. If you think the % is under 95 that should be incredibly easy. There's really only one guy that every right wing guy rests on and says "see, one scientist says it's a hoax, it's a hoax".
Old    deltahoosier            08-08-2017, 7:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
What exactly are you arguing here? What it is called today? My statement was based on the number of EXPERTS in the field that agree man's actions are causing adverse changes in the climate.

If you are wanting to have third-grade arguments, then just converse with Grant and Dennis. I no longer have the inclination.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybe.../#3674f57d3bb3

That Scientific Global Warming Consensus...Not!

Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists from diverse climate-related disciplines, including more than 9,000 with Ph.D.s, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.” Included are atmospheric physicists, botanists, geologists, oceanographers, and meteorologists.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...er-than-losses

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybe.../#730a46532a4c

The New York Times' Global Warming Hysteria Ignores 17 Years Of Flat Global Temperatures
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-08-2017, 7:34 PM Reply   
Quote:

Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists from diverse climate-related disciplines, including more than 9,000 with Ph.D.s, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.” Included are atmospheric physicists, botanists, geologists, oceanographers, and meteorologists.

A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.

The New York Times' Global Warming Hysteria Ignores 17 Years Of Flat Global Temperatures
You realize NASA has an entire section of their website devoted to global warming? And they are at the forefront of it?

You found one Forbes article(who has an extensive history against global warming) using pretty much the same metrics you're fighting against quoting large numbers of scientist with no proof. How about a ****ing abstract or something? If there's 9000 PHDs that should be pretty damn easy. But no, you just pull up Forbes articles.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-09-2017, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:

Larry Bell's (author of the Forbes Op-Ed) degree is in architecture. He is also an advocate for right-wing energy policies.

I retrieved this from NASA's website:

"Sixteen of the 17 warmest years in the 136-year record all have occurred since 2001, with the exception of 1998. The year 2016 ranks as the warmest on record."

Name:  GlobalTemp.png
Views: 1038
Size:  40.1 KB

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs...l-temperature/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2017, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is a difference. It is stupid to buy what for more expensive when you can buy for cheaper if it does the same purpose. I support anyone to buy the product that is available to them that will help their lives.

It is another to support policy that allows that to happen at the expense of the American Worker. I have said it more than once that money has no loyalty. I don't blame the money nor the people who spend it. If the playing field dictates that you have to go over seas for your business to survive, then go over seas. That is the playing field that the businesses are given. I blame the politicians and their open boarders/ spread the wealth push for this. Part tools they use is the fake global warming hoax to push policy to make it more expensive to manufacture in the US.
I agree 100% money has no loyalty and most smart businesses will go for the less expensive alternative to increase profits, simple biz 101. The issue you are skating around is that trump is telling all that they are un American and they must support usa while he personally and his businesses are doing the opposite. He is giving HIS POLICY, the backbone of his make America great again campaign the middle finger. So is he a hypocrite? or a liar?
Old    deltahoosier            08-09-2017, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree 100% money has no loyalty and most smart businesses will go for the less expensive alternative to increase profits, simple biz 101. The issue you are skating around is that trump is telling all that they are un American and they must support usa while he personally and his businesses are doing the opposite. He is giving HIS POLICY, the backbone of his make America great again campaign the middle finger. So is he a hypocrite? or a liar?
Or congress (who makes the laws) has to preform action. What are you if those who actually do the work won't do the work?

As far as the skating. I know enough in my life to recognize that sound bites from the media are not everything someone has said and feels in this world. There is zero way for you to know what Trump has said and to who and what context.

He could be a liar. He could be handcuffed by congress. He could be telling the truth. You or I really have no way of telling. It is all in how it is presented. All I can do is look for success or failure at the end of some period.
Old    deltahoosier            08-09-2017, 4:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Larry Bell's (author of the Forbes Op-Ed) degree is in architecture. He is also an advocate for right-wing energy policies.

I retrieved this from NASA's website:

"Sixteen of the 17 warmest years in the 136-year record all have occurred since 2001, with the exception of 1998. The year 2016 ranks as the warmest on record."

Attachment 43380

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs...l-temperature/

This image shows a flattening.

Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-10-2017, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
This image shows a flattening.

Do you know what the term linear means? Especially linear growth?
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-10-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
In what universe is that flat? Good god man. Your graph is also missing about the last 7-9 years.

Last edited by stanfield; 08-10-2017 at 12:20 PM. Reason: cause
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2017, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
As far as the skating. I know enough in my life to recognize that sound bites from the media are not everything someone has said and feels in this world. There is zero way for you to know what Trump has said and to who and what context.
Not sure if I follow you but...it is not a sound bite. It is the theme of his campaign, its on those silly red trucker hats, Make America Great Again. But instead trump outsources to Mexico, China, Bangladesh....and belittles those that are doing the same.

Difficult not to believe the facts re climate change...no matter your political leaning. However, they need a better speaker than al gore. Gore like trump leads by terrible example. it is almost as if they could not have picked a worse spokeshole. The sequel was recently released...
http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/...ef5cab031.html

Gore continues to abuse. George W. is kicking his ass.
http://www.nationalcenter.org/PR-Gor...gy_080217.html
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp
Old    deltahoosier            08-10-2017, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfield View Post
In what universe is that flat? Good god man. Your graph is also missing about the last 7-9 years.
from 2000 to 2010 was flat and declining. This was all in the wake of Al Gore selling the world on his scam.

This has been talked about since the 1990's. We are 20 years into this talk and I don't know about you but not a single thing in our life is different except more government control.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-10-2017, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
from 2000 to 2010 was flat and declining. This was all in the wake of Al Gore selling the world on his scam.

This has been talked about since the 1990's. We are 20 years into this talk and I don't know about you but not a single thing in our life is different except more government control.
The Graph shows an incline in temperature, and you're basing your argument off 10 years. You didn't take a stats class either I would imagine.
Old    deltahoosier            08-10-2017, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Do you know what the term linear means? Especially linear growth?
Yep. If you look back that growth started before or the automobile if you believe the methods for temperature estimation. Point is, the flat portion of the curve would not have happened in Al Gore's universe and certainly not happen with the hockey curve. What happened to the ol hockey stick curve? That thing get thrown in the trash. that thing was the reason for all this.
Old    deltahoosier            08-10-2017, 4:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
The Graph shows an incline in temperature, and you're basing your argument off 10 years. You didn't take a stats class either I would imagine.
Nope. No stats class. Point is, according to the models we were supposed to be climbing during that time. We did not.

Answer my question. What has changed in your life in the last 20 years in the environment? I can't say that I have seen anything around California that has changed except more people, higher prices, fake global warming control price increases and more government control.
Old    deltahoosier            08-10-2017, 4:29 PM Reply   
https://foresight.org/some-historical-perspective/

Fun perspective on all time temperature and human development that this person discusses.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-10-2017, 6:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. No stats class. Point is, according to the models we were supposed to be climbing during that time. We did not.

Answer my question. What has changed in your life in the last 20 years in the environment? I can't say that I have seen anything around California that has changed except more people, higher prices, fake global warming control price increases and more government control.
Dude, if what I showed you doesn't alarm you, I don't know what will. There are too many people on this planet, and it's a problem that's only getting worse. The US is willing to ruin freshwater supplies for the sake of this BS "energy independence" we always here about. The seas are continuing to rise and you think all of this damage we have caused to this planet is going to just magically fix itself, like the massive deforestation occurring. "Oh, we can plant a couple of trees between a couple of the new concrete skyscrapers to replace the 10,000 that were just cut down and everything is groovy". The one thing I'll somewhat agree with you right-wingers is we can't control Mother Nature. Humans will wipe themselves out and this planet will eventually heal itself.

Last edited by wake77; 08-10-2017 at 6:26 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            08-11-2017, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, if what I showed you doesn't alarm you, I don't know what will. There are too many people on this planet, and it's a problem that's only getting worse. The US is willing to ruin freshwater supplies for the sake of this BS "energy independence" we always here about. The seas are continuing to rise and you think all of this damage we have caused to this planet is going to just magically fix itself, like the massive deforestation occurring. "Oh, we can plant a couple of trees between a couple of the new concrete skyscrapers to replace the 10,000 that were just cut down and everything is groovy". The one thing I'll somewhat agree with you right-wingers is we can't control Mother Nature. Humans will wipe themselves out and this planet will eventually heal itself.
Yep. Contradicted yourself in one paragraph. The earth will heal itself and what from? Massive volcanos? Ever read in history how bad those things are? What about the ice ages. The earth has spent more time under ice than it has as a livable warm period in what the last million years? Why is America full over areas that were lake and sea beds? Because it historically was under water. This whole notion that YOU can control that is the height of arrogance.

Let me ask you this. When has the greatest times in human history been. When it is cold or warm?

You obviously did not see the graphs on the article I posted did you?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...e_plot.svg.png

You need to be grateful you live in a maximum in earth history

what should scare you is the earth cooling.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 08-11-2017 at 9:30 AM.
Old    deltahoosier            08-11-2017, 9:37 AM Reply   
Another for you Jeremy:

[IMG]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Holocene_Temperature_Variations.png[/IMG]

See our little uptick that has you coming out of your dress? It is actually still lower than it was 7000 years ago and not much different than the other temperature cycles through history. And guess what? Humans were not driving hummers!!

With clear evidence of historical temperature data, I can only conclude the willful ignorance and wanting to turn over our economy to world leaders is done on purpose. It is just like the democrats always calling illegals aliens, immigrants. It is done on purpose to keep the destruction or our society on it's path. That is why democrats are dangerous.
Old    deltahoosier            08-11-2017, 9:46 AM Reply   
This is the trend that has you wanting to give away everything you have to the centralized government

Name:  Earth Temps since 1880.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  120.2 KB

This is since the last ice age

Name:  Earth Temp 12000 years.JPG
Views: 729
Size:  85.7 KB

This is 800,000 years.

Name:  Earth temps 800000 years.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  62.0 KB

Of the data, what about it thinks that you have control of it?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-14-2017, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. Contradicted yourself in one paragraph. The earth will heal itself and what from? Massive volcanos? Ever read in history how bad those things are? What about the ice ages. The earth has spent more time under ice than it has as a livable warm period in what the last million years? Why is America full over areas that were lake and sea beds? Because it historically was under water. This whole notion that YOU can control that is the height of arrogance.

Let me ask you this. When has the greatest times in human history been. When it is cold or warm?

You obviously did not see the graphs on the article I posted did you?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...e_plot.svg.png

You need to be grateful you live in a maximum in earth history

what should scare you is the earth cooling.
Look man, I'll be the first to admit that I am not an expert, but I am almost certain that fracking is not a good thing for this planet. Cutting down thousands of acres of forested areas a day is not a good thing for this planet. Pumping toxic gases into the atmosphere is not a good thing. I didn't "contradict" myself. We cannot control mother nature, but we sure as $h!t ruin the natural resources we have and make this planet uninhabitable. We're on a pace that is moving quicker than mother nature has time to fix it. Not very hard to understand.

You know, during the growth of the Industrial Revolution, many companies proclaimed it was safe to dump chemicals into bodies of freshwater because it would be diluted to safe levels. We were told that burying toxic waste was safe. Cigarette companies had hired doctors singing the medical benefits of smoking. Americans will look back on this time and remember the lie that passed around by right-wing politicians.
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Look man, I'll be the first to admit that I am not an expert, but I am almost certain that fracking is not a good thing for this planet. Cutting down thousands of acres of forested areas a day is not a good thing for this planet. Pumping toxic gases into the atmosphere is not a good thing. I didn't "contradict" myself. We cannot control mother nature, but we sure as $h!t ruin the natural resources we have and make this planet uninhabitable. We're on a pace that is moving quicker than mother nature has time to fix it. Not very hard to understand.

You know, during the growth of the Industrial Revolution, many companies proclaimed it was safe to dump chemicals into bodies of freshwater because it would be diluted to safe levels. We were told that burying toxic waste was safe. Cigarette companies had hired doctors singing the medical benefits of smoking. Americans will look back on this time and remember the lie that passed around by right-wing politicians.
Now you are talking common sense application of conservation. I am for that. I don't believe you destroy for the sake of destroying. I know one of the survivors of the Erin Brockovich story. Met her through another friend and been out to dinner with and wife has been over to her house hanging out and shopping with her. What her family went through was and is absolutely horrible. She has been through so many treatments and lost so much because of it. No one is advocating dumping crap and killing people.

With that said, I am not advocating selling my or your freedoms down the tubes for globalism either. They have taking great ideas and have turned it into a multi billion dollar swindle. They do it in California all the time to try and corner markets and get indirect taxes on the population through regulation fees to Gas and Electric companies. They do it on even gas bottles were you have to have a special spring loaded top nozzle on your little red gas bottle for your lawn mower. They thing spills more gas than you could ever keep from evaporating. Someone lobbied the government for a change and just happened to have a little invention for it. walla, instant millionaire.

They want to do it globally because they want to share America's wealth.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-16-2017, 8:45 AM Reply   
LOL, here I am agreeing with Delta again. The no spill gas can is the worst invention in history.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2017, 2:14 PM Reply   
X3, LOL X2. I only use old gas cans.
Old    deltahoosier            08-16-2017, 3:16 PM Reply   
Watch out you two. I will have you jousting windmills soon.