Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2016, 9:50 AM Reply   
So on Christmas Eve Mr Tyrone Griffin and his 3 year old are shopping @ Target in Hayward CA. They are going down the toy Isle at target and Tyrone and his son come across a guy playing "rap music" on his cell phone.

Well we all know how festive Rap Music is so I have no Idea why Tyrone got upset and tells the guy to turn down his music. I'm pretty sure he was not playing "RUN DMC's- Christmas in Hollis"

Well I guess the guy did not appreciate Tyrones tone in his request to turn it down. Words betweeen the 2 party's are exchanged & Tyrone decides The best course of action is to to break a Champagne bottle across the guys head who was playing music. A scuffle ensues and the brother of the guy playing music breaks out a knife and stabs Tyrone to death right there in the isle of target while his three year old looks on.

Merry Christmas

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...d-with-murder/
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-30-2016, 11:39 AM Reply   
Thats why its always best to start fights when your kids are not around.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-30-2016, 12:55 PM Reply   
And never take Champagne to a knife fight.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-30-2016, 1:37 PM Reply   
Especially in the toy isle! lol
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2016, 5:16 PM Reply   
In a effort to expand discussion.
how come certain groups of people are so quick to resort to Violance? It's my assumption that with education comes the ability to either keep your mouth shut or settle arguments with out Violance? A few weeks ago I saw a story where an guy got in a fight with his girlfriend at a Christmas party and went out to his car and shot randomly into the front door of the party as a way venting his frustration?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-30-2016, 7:36 PM Reply   
It's simple. No fathers + the current culture of moral relativism + the glorification of thug behavior = problems like these. There is no right and wrong any more. It's only about how you "feel."
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2016, 10:59 PM Reply   
It's to bad we don't hear about community's teaching its members about "conflict resolution" with out violence. I always looked up to people that had the balls to say what needed to be said and when it was over the 2 were not enemy's. Verbal Judo! The smarts and know how to de escalate and correct a wrong and find common ground and move on, I understand some people are unreasonable but think about how many conflicts can be avoided with simple skills.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-30-2016, 11:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
It's to bad we don't hear about community's teaching its members about "conflict resolution" with out violence. I always looked up to people that had the balls to say what needed to be said and when it was over the 2 were not enemy's. Verbal Judo! The smarts and know how to de escalate and correct a wrong and find common ground and move on, I understand some people are unreasonable but think about how many conflicts can be avoided with simple skills.
Sounds like you've been watching Leave it to Beaver. Those days are over. The effluent of 50 years of liberal influence is what we get to "enjoy" now. Don't you feel enlightened?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-02-2017, 8:59 AM Reply   
Enlightened or entitled?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-02-2017, 11:35 AM Reply   
Kind of off subject, but still on topic. And to touch on the Libral Values and policy's. 60mins did a story on the 763 murders in Chicago in 2016. ( that's 2 a day) The Chicago police force had been under threat of law suits by the ACLU of "racial profiling" The police now have to write a two page report for every time they stop and question someone. That has resulted in a 80% drop in them questioning random people. And now the murder rate is at a all time high. Chicago has a Higher murder rate then NY and LA combined. I agree 100% that the liberal values like "sanctuary cities" and police under attack, from groups like BLM have created the current state in Chicago. I hope the Libs are happy. Enjoy your city's