Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (nautiboy614)      Join Date: Dec 2010       06-17-2013, 7:21 AM Reply   
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...47883778,d.dmg
Old     (pprior)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-25-2013, 7:51 AM Reply   
thanks for sharing. Nice crew and rides. Gets frustrating watching all you guys/girls riding so well and I just suck, but still fun to watch.
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       06-25-2013, 5:21 PM Reply   
What boat was that behind? That wake shot you guys up so nice!
Old     (nautiboy614)      Join Date: Dec 2010       06-26-2013, 5:35 AM Reply   
That was behind my 2012 super Air 210, these guys all ride for my shop and we ride with everyone, from people just learning to get up all the way to pro level, if anyone is every in Columbus, hit us up, we love riding with new people, we are all about pushing the sport and everyone in our crew is super chill - just ask around
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       06-26-2013, 7:16 PM Reply   
Oooo that makes me feel so much more excited about upgrading to a super sport. The hull is not e exact same but similar right?
Old     (nautiboy614)      Join Date: Dec 2010       07-01-2013, 5:54 AM Reply   
very similar, you can make a awesome wake with the Super Sport, upgrade to the bigger prop, put a nose sac up front, 400 lbs sacs next to the engine and a belly sac on top of full factory ballast and you will be set with a kicking wake! make sure to show us some pics. I also noticed when you add females for ballast......the wake looks bigger too......or maybe that's just my boat....tehe