Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-22-2011, 4:16 PM Reply   
I am interested in a boat that is located in Bullhead City, AZ. From the pictures, it looks decent. I think this place has had if for a couple of years, so I am really skeptical. Anyone near by or headed through that could take pictures of what is possibly wrong with it? In one of the pictures, there is something blue and mechanical laying next to the drivers seat. Any idea what this is from the picture?

http://www.boulderboats.com/new_gall...25&pov=2220348
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       09-22-2011, 5:15 PM Reply   
Isn't Boulder boats in Boulder, NV? Is this boat in bullhead city?
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-22-2011, 8:12 PM Reply   
IT is in Boulder Nevada.

If you look at the picture of the back seat, you can tell that the back seat is removed, and is just sitting there. That is how you would get access to the tranny and V-drive.

I am not sure, but that blue chunk might be a Walter V-drive.

I have never seen that much sand inside a glove box...has this boat been sunk? Mead is 2 miles away and is known to have swamped a few boats.
Old     (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-23-2011, 12:04 AM Reply   
Did they change their pics all of the sudden. I didn't see a glove box pic with sand. Obviously the trailer has rust, but many do with a few years, and that can be scrubbed and fixed. The boat looks decent, and I have to respect to a certain degree a dealer taking this many pictures.

Oh ya, and this dealership is just outside of Las Vegas in Boulder City, not Bullhead city.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-23-2011, 8:07 AM Reply   
it could have come from an auction, you have to demo this thing for sure being that its almost 7 years old. There has to be someone in Henderson, or near by to look at it for you.
Old    SamIngram            09-23-2011, 8:09 AM Reply   
Get a surveyor to look at the boat. There are many, many good surveyors in that area... The money would be very, very well spent...
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-23-2011, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by talltigeguy View Post
IT is in Boulder Nevada.

If you look at the picture of the back seat, you can tell that the back seat is removed, and is just sitting there. That is how you would get access to the tranny and V-drive.

I am not sure, but that blue chunk might be a Walter V-drive.

I have never seen that much sand inside a glove box...has this boat been sunk? Mead is 2 miles away and is known to have swamped a few boats.
good observations, there is sand all over everything, even to cover lookes to be covered in sand, maybe it was simply in a dust storm or something like that?
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-23-2011, 9:29 AM Reply   
That's the Transworld Supra in the background of the one pic. Maybe someone from there is in the area that can look for you.
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-23-2011, 9:57 AM Reply   
My mistake, it is Boulder City. Not sure I can change the title of the thread. Maybe I will repost. I am worried that the interior is dried out or about to start cracking. The picture of the rub rail near the rear where it shows the remote on the transom looks strange, as does the mounting for the remote. Before I take the 5 hour drive up there, I was hoping to see if it was worth it. Thanks for the replies. Look for the updated post with the real city. Oh, and the sand is most likely a dust storm. We get them all the time in the desert.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-23-2011, 11:13 AM Reply   
Be sure to check out the Sanger 230 & 210 they have too. They both look like good deals and have fewer hours on em. I'm not trying to be a douche that steers you away from your intended Tige target, I just really like riding Sanger wakes and have seen them hold up well.
Old     (bullheadcomp)      Join Date: Jan 2011       09-23-2011, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySki View Post
I am interested in a boat that is located in Bullhead City, AZ. From the pictures, it looks decent. I think this place has had if for a couple of years, so I am really skeptical. Anyone near by or headed through that could take pictures of what is possibly wrong with it? In one of the pictures, there is something blue and mechanical laying next to the drivers seat. Any idea what this is from the picture?

http://www.boulderboats.com/new_gall...25&pov=2220348
I live in bullhead, but boulder boats is in boulder Nv right out side of vegas.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-24-2011, 9:49 PM Reply   
These look like water splatter marks to me...more than just a dust storm. Some rain got in it too...or worse.