Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (djsauer)      Join Date: Feb 2015       08-10-2016, 4:09 PM Reply   
Am I missing something, or is a trip to CWC wayyy more reasonable than I ever expected?

I never explored their website until today and apparently they do a winter trip that is about 8 days for $150 that includes just about everything besides airfare and food? Am I reading this correctly? Why the heck is it so cheap...?

Can anybody comment? It looks like a few people on here have done this trip.

Any pointers/ recommendations would be great. What is the area like outside of the park?
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-10-2016, 5:14 PM Reply   
It is cheap because its in the philippines.

It's about $100 a month to rent a scooter make sure you rent one if you want to do anything outside the park. I just bought one for 300 bucks. (i stayed 6 months)

The park food is american pricing, but if you eat outside of the park, you will feel rich.

Theres a waterfall about 15 - 20 minute scooter ride that you can jump off or swim, I think its around a dollar to enter.

there's hotsprings 15 - 20 minute scooter ride, its around 6 dollars to enter

theres a shuttle from the park 3 times a day to the mall, if you miss the shuttle back it cost about 3 dollars to get back.

In order to get that price on the cabin you need a roomate to split the cabin with, that is why it is so cheap.so it would be $300 without a roomate to split it with, which is still cheap.

If you can get a group together make sure to get a shuttle to see the whale sharks, It is really awesome. If you go with 8 people it will cost a maximum of like 30 bucks each to get a shuttle and boat tour.

The activities outside of the park, you have to arrange on your own, but there are some really good employees there like chris hopf and james boggia that are super nice and could show you around.

park is super nice, I would try and go before christmas as it gets super busy jan, feb march
Old     (djsauer)      Join Date: Feb 2015       08-10-2016, 6:30 PM Reply   
Excellent talk, JB ����. You gonna be there again this winter?
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-10-2016, 8:30 PM Reply   
probably not, i have been 3 times now so i may change it up
Old     (djsauer)      Join Date: Feb 2015       08-11-2016, 6:37 PM Reply   
JB, sent you a PM.
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-26-2016, 9:10 AM Reply   
Wow JB you nailed it... Thanks for the shoutouts bro... Definitely can't wait to see you and ride with you again soon!!!

Dane... If you have any other questions or want some help booking your trip and stuff please shoot me an email and I can get ya sorted out!!!

chrishopf@cwcwake.com

yiwwwww!!!