Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       05-11-2013, 11:16 PM Reply   
Went to sac river today around 2 and it was paaaaacked. so I tried to stay near 5 mph zones where i wouldn't have to avoid the tsunamis coming off the damn yachts. So as I'm turning around a fisherman hits my window with a 5 lb sinker! No damage thank god, but 18 inches from my head. I assumed he did it in purpose because it is his river after all, so after a good 2 minute verbal assault I can hear him saying it was an accident. Well screw you guy, and thanks for waking up a part of my vocabulary I haven't used in a looooong time. So we pick up my mom and mother in law and head to swabbies. As my sister is wakeboarding some douchecake decides to cris cros my wake maybe 100 feet behind my rider. More verbal assault. We get to swabbies without further incident and I have a couple beers to start my afternoon over, only to have a drunk kid hit the back of my boat with is jetski doing like 5 mph, again somehow no damage. We pull the boat out and on the way home we hit a DUI checkpoint. I have a previous DUI from 2 yrs ago so I can't have ANYTHING in my system while driving, I was prolly .04. Pull up to the cop and my license is in boat glovebox, he lets me get it and asked how much I've drank, I say none, he says really? Day on the lake and no drinks? I say it was the river, and no. Lets me go thru......I prefer my weekday morning boat sessions by farrrrrr
Attached Images

Last edited by Gnargnar; 05-11-2013 at 11:24 PM.