Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-01-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, I could get behind Desantis. I like his body of work so far. I would almost prefer him then Trump

Also, I agree the election fraud (which I absolutely believe it is real) is a losing message. It is not going to stop fraud the next time unless there is action for ID to vote. Maybe he needed that message to get states to take that up. I don't know.
LOL, Desantis...with Dr Atlas as VP???
Stop fraud?? what fraud?
Wheres the voter fraud you "Absolutely Believe"? Every authority, the actual vote count, the electoral vote count, the courts, US Cyber Security, US intelligence, The FBI, The CIA, The state audits (AZ, Georgia, Michigan.....dozens, the second audits, the 3rd audits, the Forensic Audits ... ALL proved there was no fraud. How about the Pillow guy? how are his lawsuits coming along? Is he in BK yet? jail? But no, you know something no one else knows, right? Wrong, you FEEL like you know...and what do you say about feelings????F those feelings bro. You absolutely believe something w/o ANY proof, in fact ALL the proof says otherwise. Elections are not religion pal, no blind faith involved. Its counting votes. Seems like we should not EVER believe anything you believe because you believe the big lie. There isnt a single credible shred of truth or evidence. Trump keeps saying it, the only president in US history to plan and set off a revolt on democracy. You know directly going against the US Constitution you pretend is so important.
Funny, there is plenty of evidence of trump and his cronies tried to steal the election. But you want him running in 2024, lol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-01-2021, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, Desantis...with Dr Atlas as VP???
Stop fraud?? what fraud?
Wheres the voter fraud you "Absolutely Believe"? Every authority, the actual vote count, the electoral vote count, the courts, US Cyber Security, US intelligence, The FBI, The CIA, The state audits (AZ, Georgia, Michigan.....dozens, the second audits, the 3rd audits, the Forensic Audits ... ALL proved there was no fraud. How about the Pillow guy? how are his lawsuits coming along? Is he in BK yet? jail? But no, you know something no one else knows, right? Wrong, you FEEL like you know...and what do you say about feelings????F those feelings bro. You absolutely believe something w/o ANY proof, in fact ALL the proof says otherwise. Elections are not religion pal, no blind faith involved. Its counting votes. Seems like we should not EVER believe anything you believe because you believe the big lie. There isnt a single credible shred of truth or evidence. Trump keeps saying it, the only president in US history to plan and set off a revolt on democracy. You know directly going against the US Constitution you pretend is so important.
Funny, there is plenty of evidence of trump and his cronies tried to steal the election. But you want him running in 2024, lol.
You meant the same people who said the Hunter Biden laptop was also a Russian hoax as well and turns out it is not? Those people said it was not fraud? The same people who said Trump colluded with Russia that are now having to explain their lies? Those people? The vote totals have a statistical jump that has never been seen. Just does not happen. It was fraud. You can not prove it other than statistics because they deemed the ballots to be legally sent and they legally removed the ability to check if the people filling them out were real people or not. So under a legal sense, they can not prove fraud. However you put in ID laws and we will see what happens to those totals.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-01-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You meant the same people who said the Hunter Biden laptop was also a Russian hoax as well and turns out it is not? Those people said it was not fraud? The same people who said Trump colluded with Russia that are now having to explain their lies? Those people? The vote totals have a statistical jump that has never been seen. Just does not happen. It was fraud. You can not prove it other than statistics because they deemed the ballots to be legally sent and they legally removed the ability to check if the people filling them out were real people or not. So under a legal sense, they can not prove fraud. However you put in ID laws and we will see what happens to those totals.
youre floundering.
Each ballot is checked, each ballot is confirmed by signature. Thats what all the re-counts audits and forensic audits did. They all PROVED no fraud, most showed Biden w/ more votes than the election counts. If you believe anything different, its just your feelings or your blind faith in a conman.
youre floundering.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-02-2021, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
youre floundering.
Each ballot is checked, each ballot is confirmed by signature. Thats what all the re-counts audits and forensic audits did. They all PROVED no fraud, most showed Biden w/ more votes than the election counts. If you believe anything different, its just your feelings or your blind faith in a conman.
youre floundering.
I don't have blind faith in Trump. I have clear open eyes to how treasonous the democrat party is.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-02-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't have blind faith in Trump. I have clear open eyes to how treasonous the democrat party is.
Translation, yes, trump is guilty as sin, he used the constitution as toilet paper, he is the treasonous one, he called the sec of state in Georgia and begged him to "find" 11800 more votes, his attys sent a list to Mike Pence on how to circumvent the electoral vote, he lied and obstructs justice to this day... but i dont care, i hate democrats because republicans are so on the up and up.