Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-11-2014, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by you_da_man View Post
My friend has a Supra SC with the Swell System and it's the dirtiest wave I've ever seen in a v-drive boat. Even he is disappointed but he's a Supra loyalist even though he asked about the Malibus and my A24 (which he raves about the wave and he still got the SC instead). I cant see how the Moomba Flow System can make a really clean, large wave evenly weighted. Not saying it can't be done but the couple videos online of regular people (not a dealer video) with the Mojo or Mondo are dirty waves.

you-da-man - Have your friend drop me a message and I can tell him how I am running mine.... He must be doing something totally wrong... I have an SC and wave is super clean... Both sides. Real easy too....
I did also hear that they had some of the wires reversed on some of the installs so the opposites ram might be actualting and he thinks everything is working right and it is not. Also, as others have said, it is much nicer with a little extra weight on the side you are surfing. Typically just the people that are sitting in the boat. Does not list it barely at all, but nicer wave for sure... Feel free to have your buddy drop me an IM or you drop me an IM and I will get you my email or contact, but my guess is he is doing something wrong... I know 4 guys with SC's and they all surf clean....
Old     (Tims)      Join Date: Feb 2014       08-11-2014, 2:06 PM Reply   
^^^My SC450 has a clean wave, but it did have to be dialed in. The Swell system has quite a bit of adjustment and the numbers have to be programmed in correctly to clean up the wave. There is a PDF file out with the latest Swell settings.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-11-2014, 2:14 PM Reply   
I really would like an SC, it's also my gf's fav boat on the water right now, which is awesome.
But this seems like the poor mans SC, which I'm in the tax bracket for. LOL
Old     (RAMZAK)      Join Date: Aug 2014       08-20-2014, 10:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tims View Post
^^^My SC450 has a clean wave, but it did have to be dialed in. The Swell system has quite a bit of adjustment and the numbers have to be programmed in correctly to clean up the wave. There is a PDF file out with the latest Swell settings.
Tim, Where can I find this PDF?
Old     (Tims)      Join Date: Feb 2014       08-21-2014, 3:15 AM Reply   
^^^^^^^Try this link.

https://workspaces.acrobat.com/app.h...5X4QHRER9Yzq8A
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-21-2014, 6:30 AM Reply   
Cool link!!!
Old     (RAMZAK)      Join Date: Aug 2014       08-21-2014, 9:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tims View Post
Thank You!