Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (AirAffair)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-16-2019, 5:11 AM Reply   
Looking for drivers and riders in Reno/Sparks. Just moved here with my super air nautique.
Old     (tahoepete)      Join Date: May 2002 Location: Hope, ID       07-01-2019, 2:52 PM Reply   
You ever head out to Lahonton? I would be down to meet you out there some weekend, its one of my favorite spots in the area, used to ride there quite a bit. I’m happy to drive, chip in for gas, beer, etc. I’m a previous boat owner so am familiar with the routine.
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-03-2019, 3:53 AM Reply   
Did you see the Super Air part, Pete? Haha. I'd also suggest expanding the search area to Truckee/Tahoe...there should be riders/drivers there as well. Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll add you to my list. I have an old 210/SAN as well. I typically go out early on the weekends in the summer...
Old    Zackdogg            07-18-2019, 6:51 AM Reply   
We’ve got boats and crew, but we are on Lahontan a lot of weekends in my RZX and my buddy’s G23.. also hit most every lake within about 90 miles of Reno.
Old     (LJ)      Join Date: Jul 2019 Location: Reno, NV       07-22-2019, 4:58 PM Reply   
Wakesurfer here in S Reno. Can do weekdays, especially evening sets. Haven’t driven in a while, but happy to refresh and always $$ for gas.