Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (jmanst15)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-05-2014, 8:54 AM Reply   
Looking for a new custom boat cover that fits my tower and over the platform. Boat is a 2001 VLX. Any suggestions?

Jeff
Old     (OneCent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-05-2014, 9:00 AM Reply   
Do you have a marina near you? If yes, go and take a look at the covers there and ask the marina..
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       08-05-2014, 9:22 AM Reply   
my cover is pretty beat up. looking for something custom as well.

And no, I won't be going to my marina for it...
Old     (OneCent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-05-2014, 9:26 AM Reply   
i bought my custom made cover after i take a look at the covers at my marina.. all of them had a sticker on it.. That means.. lokal shop, not far away if you have troubles or need repair.
Old     (zimme)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-05-2014, 9:28 AM Reply   
Evolution covers if you can wait 6 months.

http://www.evolutioncovers.com/

www.skiboatcovers.com as well
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-05-2014, 9:34 AM Reply   
Carver Covers makes customs in about two weeks. They have patterns for almost all v drives.
The shop I used to work at sold a ton of custom carver covers.
Old     (jmanst15)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-05-2014, 10:29 AM Reply   
anyone know if the ECI tower and Boss tower have the same specs? Can't find anyone that has my tower listed.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-05-2014, 11:01 AM Reply   
I can't imagine a nicer cover than Evolution. I haven't heard much about him of late but Corey at evolution is a good dude. Mike, is he really that far out? I wonder if he has a contract with someone to make all their covers?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       08-05-2014, 1:29 PM Reply   
a "marina" in texas is often nothing more than a boat ramp and a building. Inside, you might find a plentiful supply of live bait and week old hot dogs rotating back and forth on that silly machine that's in every convenience store under the canopy of heaven. If they have covers, they will be off the shelf and designed to fit a wide variety of boats.

I'll be contacting one of those listed above
Old     (dcooper)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-05-2014, 1:36 PM Reply   
http://www.sewlong.com/customcovers/cinch-cover/

Check out these guys. I have one of these and it is great!
Old     (OneCent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-05-2014, 1:45 PM Reply   
a i see, little different then... here they can give you the addresses of lokal manufacturer. They come then to your mooring place for a custom made cover for your boat, the place and your wishes
Old     (biggator)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-05-2014, 2:00 PM Reply   
Carver took really good care of me - ordered one for my G23 when I got it (the factory cover is awesome, but isn't a full-transom cover).