Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (LukeR103)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-01-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Ronn dropped something for the quarantined

https://sidewayz.com/Films/12HONKEYS/1
Old     (paulharenberg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-01-2020, 5:03 AM Reply   
Awesome. Love that film and the cast of riders.

LF is dropping their videos during the quarantine as well.
Old     (dooie)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-02-2020, 2:39 PM Reply   
What else is the at the start of shapiros section in?
Primus- Southbound Pachyderm
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-02-2020, 6:16 PM Reply   
So the dude that picks up Murray in the car... that really Mark Paul Gosselar (ie Zach Morris, Saved by the Bell?)
I was racking my brain thinking man I know who this is, I know that guy.....

Then in the credits all it said was M.P.G. for that character.

Would be interesting to know the story of how they hooked that up, if in fact that is him.

Funny, I had seen most of these rider sections in 12H but had never watched it all the way through until last night.
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       04-03-2020, 4:27 AM Reply   
I think that was him. Looked like him
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       04-03-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
It is the actual MPG.

If you are on IG, Cobe Mikacich talked about it on his story the other day how a few of the riders were friends with MPG and he happened to be in town at the time of filming so he did the cameo for the film. Pretty damn cool!
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-03-2020, 3:02 PM Reply   
I was at the premier of 12 Honkeys way back in the day. It was in San Francisco on haight street after the xgames. Got to meet the whole cast. Still remember watching the wakeboard comp all day then going to the premier and meeting all those LEGENDS.
That’s my favorite wake film of all time and a close second goes to Shafted.