Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       11-23-2018, 2:50 PM Reply   
We are 15 years into WakeWorld's annual Toys For Tots holiday fundraiser and it just seems to keep getting bigger every year. One of our biggest donors over those 15 years has been Tige Boats. Tige has not disappointed for our 2018 auction, which starts on Tuesday, November 27. Leading the list of auction items will be a 2019 Tige R21 with a custom Boatmate trailer and the following options included...
  • Premium paint scheme with split deck
  • Tige Alpha M2 Swivel Racks
  • Black Surf Bimini with boot
  • R-ICE Icon Tower of Power Audio System
Not to be outdone, many other generous donors have stepped up as well to make sure this year's fundraiser is a huge success. Although the list is growing every day, some of the highlights include boards and/or bindings from Connelly, O'Brien, Slingshot, Hyperlite and Ronix, rope/handle packages from Proline, wakesurfer grip from Agenda, lessons at OWC and Freedom Wake Park, Bluetooth speakers from Kicker, Wet Sounds audio, LeadWake poundage and memory and GoPro mounts from Delkin Devices.

There's also plenty of items for your boat with a prop from OJ Props, a Fresh Air Exhaust system, a WakeWorx Super Sac'R system, a Grizzly cooler from Centurion/Supreme, PTMEdge rear view mirror, Spotless Boat cleaning products and gift certificates from Gatorbak and Nautique.

We've even got several pro riders getting into the mix with Tony Iacconi, Nicola Butler, Shaun Murray and Rusty Malinoski committed to making some autographed items available.

Tell your friends to tune in to WakeWorld from Tuesday, November 27 to Tuesday, December 4 to get some great deals on amazing gear for themselves or as a great gift for a loved one. If your company would like to get their products added to the list of auction items, email gobig@wakeworld.com.

Name:  Tige.jpg
Views: 1417
Size:  33.5 KB

Last edited by wakeworld; 11-23-2018 at 2:59 PM.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       11-28-2018, 3:59 PM Reply   
I just finished adding an additional 21 auctions that will be starting on Thursday. It might be a little more than 21 by then!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       11-29-2018, 12:30 PM Reply   
Alright, everything is officially live. Click here to see everything. Auctions end on Tuesday. There are 78 auctions on which to bid. I just added a couple with shirts I've collected over the years in the WakeWorld "junk drawer." I thought they might especially appeal to some of the folks on these forums. Post here if you have any questions. Thanks for bidding!
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-07-2018, 8:18 AM Reply   
Woohoo! Malibu Gear won. Know when I will receive those online credits?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-07-2018, 8:26 AM Reply   
Thanks for bidding. Your info is in Malibu's hands, so hopefully you'll hear from them today!
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-07-2018, 2:17 PM Reply   
Great job Dave!

How much did you collect for donations?
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-07-2018, 3:48 PM Reply   
I got into a last minute bidding war on the dowdy handle. Lost the item but still glad to run up the bidding for the cause.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-09-2018, 11:11 AM Reply   
I think we're going to approach $9,000 when all is said and done!

Last edited by wakeworld; 12-10-2018 at 9:30 AM.