Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-03-2014, 11:42 AM Reply   
I added myself to the email list and got one email. Still have yet to see any real pics or reviews on one. Anyone get that chance yet?
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-03-2014, 11:57 AM Reply   
They will be down for our spring round up I'm excited to see it in person!
Old     (Brett002)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-03-2014, 11:59 AM Reply   
There is one on craigslist in my area (Florida) listed for I wanna say $124,000. Outta my league for sure!
Old     (chillaxin)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-03-2014, 12:54 PM Reply   
I believe the Polar Bear challenge had one show up a couple of years ago. I wasn't there but I seem to remember reading the reviews of it.
Old     (dhcomp1)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-03-2014, 1:16 PM Reply   
I saw one in Tahoe, both on the trailer at a gas station, and on the lake.

Badass. Didnt' get to inspect small details though.
Old     (jtech)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-03-2014, 2:52 PM Reply   
They have been at the Portland, OR boat show for the past few years. I believe this year they had a painted or wrapped boat on display. If money was not an issue I was told by the rep they can change or customize just about anything to suit your tastes and needs.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-03-2014, 3:05 PM Reply   
I saw one at the Utah boat show. Beautiful boat. Haven't seen one on the water yet. Here are the pics: http://wakeworld.com/news/feature/ut...w.html?page=10
Old     (nelson)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-03-2014, 4:05 PM Reply   
I saw two of them on the water earlier this winter / spring we where just coming in when they where headed out looked like they where doing a video. Couldn't hang around to check them out had to get going. Just moved to Southern Oregon where they are based out of and not to far from there place, so was going to swing in and check them out one day.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       04-03-2014, 4:56 PM Reply   
I climbed all over the one at the Portland boat show. Pretty cool, but yeah super expensive. Their surf system is almost a carbon copy of the NSS. They had some cool innovation overall though.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-03-2014, 5:51 PM Reply   
surfed one at the wake nine polar bear event year before last. You can find rider reviews at wake nine.com It is for sure a cool boat
Old     (sandm01)      Join Date: May 2010       04-08-2014, 5:11 AM Reply   
Same story as Harold(actually in his group) at the polar bear. boat still needed a few things buttoned up, but overall a great boat for what I would call pre-production. build quality was top notch and whoever is welding for them knows the business. surfwake was not real dialed in yet and we didn't really have the time nor the gear to do it justice but I did hear from another group that filled the boat to wakeboard that the wake was very solid..