Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       03-18-2014, 2:26 PM Reply   
Moomba has come a long way that's a great looking boat and that interior looks like it belongs in a much higher priced boat. I have always thought the Moomba was the best value overall.
Old     (jkaser)      Join Date: Feb 2014       03-18-2014, 3:27 PM Reply   
Great looking Moomba! I really like the interior and color scheme. I'm amazed how people chime in to explain how you made a wrong choice and should have gotten an MB or Axis is better..... Everyone values different things, features, dealer, etc. I bought 3 Supras because they provide a product, service and dealer that I value. If you like MB, Moomba, MC, Nautique, I don't care as long as you are happy with your purchase! Boating is all about enjoying the free time that we have. Enjoy the Moomba! You have to be pumped to get it wet.
Old     (MBofTexas)      Join Date: Aug 2013       03-18-2014, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaser View Post
Great looking Moomba! I really like the interior and color scheme. I'm amazed how people chime in to explain how you made a wrong choice and should have gotten an MB or Axis is better..... Everyone values different things, features, dealer, etc. I bought 3 Supras because they provide a product, service and dealer that I value. If you like MB, Moomba, MC, Nautique, I don't care as long as you are happy with your purchase! Boating is all about enjoying the free time that we have. Enjoy the Moomba! You have to be pumped to get it wet.
Amen
Old     (CHern5972)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-18-2014, 4:13 PM Reply   
Name:  P8100580.jpg
Views: 1240
Size:  127.9 KB

Name:  P8100593.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  102.2 KB

Ive purchased 2 supras and now own a Mojo. Ive have a blast in this boat. Had 10 people in it and slammed and never had any isses with a SC boat. Love mine and love the options we got in it. Not a bad surf wave or wake. The wake was week as I only had 50% ballast full.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-18-2014, 5:02 PM Reply   
Looks the like Mattheis's are enjoying your mojo Chris! And that is probably the best looking Mondo I have seen so far!
Old     (CHern5972)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-18-2014, 5:34 PM Reply   
David- yes sir. that's when Andrew was in a sling for his shoulder surgery. He was killing it with a busted shoulder.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       03-19-2014, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaser View Post
So true... seems like so many on this site are just haters of anything that isn't just like theirs. It is strange to me.