Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-10-2006, 12:18 AM Reply   
first of all, welcome back to the delta bug and liz! can't wait till you guys are up here PERMANENTLY!

finally got to ride w/ the cie crew. i don't know what i've been waiting for. these guys are way cool! not only that, but they can freakin' rip! they go HUGE with much, MUCH style!

evan

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

jrod

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

bug

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

tonis

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

me

Upload
Upload

thanks for the pulls and the good times! looking forward to riding w/ you guys again soon!

ps. tindy rules!

pss. i think i'm done riding...till next weekend! riding 3 days straight beat me the hell up!
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-10-2006, 12:28 AM Reply   
yeah. i'd be tired too if i was riding a board with 20 pounds worth of DPCfilms stickers!
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       07-10-2006, 6:53 AM Reply   
What is the story with tonis?
Is he missing an arm and a vest or are they both under the shirt?
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-10-2006, 7:28 AM Reply   
Jon - Tonis has an arm & a vest on under the shirt, he simply RIPS!!!

Joe - nice pics bro, sweet shots & epioc conditions this weekend, lil wind & super hot.

CIE - way to continue killin it - spin 2 win!

Lzy
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2006, 7:34 AM Reply   
Thanks for coming out Joe, and for posting the pictures! Nice Shots!

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I can't wait to ride with you and Ant more often now that you live here. It was nice meeting Frankie(sp?) too.

I hope Ant will post that sickass Batwing you pulled off.

Jon,

Billy has both of them, but only one has function. He still manages to land backrolls, half cab rolls, and has also landed tantrums and scarecrows. He is also one of the nicest guys you can hope to meet.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2006, 7:35 AM Reply   
What up Lazy...were you out?
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-10-2006, 7:51 AM Reply   
Jrod,

We rode friday & both old river n twins were smooth... Was suppose to head out on Sunday but my crew fell through =( oh well... I jhust hope the wind stays down like Fri/Sat/Sun than earlier in the week when it was whipping through town. Shots look great, rippin it up!

Lzy
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-10-2006, 8:29 AM Reply   
Yesterday was killer. Awsome company and sick conditions. Joe, I don't know why it took so long for us all to hook up, but it'll definitely happen again soon. I can't believe we don't have a pic of Joe's first Batwing. I think he might have scared himself falling from the sky. It was rediculously sick.

Good times...
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-10-2006, 9:59 AM Reply   
Upload

NIIICE one Jrod,I don't think I've seen this one.

Joe,I want to see that batwing.....pics.
Old     (rwb)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-10-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
Hey Joe, great photos. What boat was pulling you guys? And ballast? That was a great looking wake.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-10-2006, 10:11 AM Reply   
ed, unfortunately, no one picked up my cam to get a shot of it.

fortunately, bug had his cam in his hand. he'll post pics at some point.

for the record, the batwing came accidentally. i just wanted to do a ts poked out indy, but i guess i relaxed my legs too much that the board started drifting up and back....and kept drifting! i barely got the grab in! at that point, i just hung on for dear life and thought, "this is gonna hurt!" but the board came back down, all of a sudden it seemed! as soon as the board was under me, i knew i had it. so i guess what i'm trying to say is that it was LUCK!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-10-2006, 10:12 AM Reply   
barrett, thanks. it's an '05 mc x-2, with A LOT of weight! not quite sure how much. i just know it's a lot!
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-10-2006, 10:18 AM Reply   
sick pics, lot of style
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       07-10-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
Nice pics Joe!! Looks like I missed out on a killed day!! That backside tindy pic, Is one of the sicks pics I have seen in a long time!!! Evan has been killin it!! SOOOOO MUCH STYLE IT'S STUPID!!!!!!! Looks like you all had great runs.

Joe, Congrats on the batwing, accident or not its a Batwing!! You could just play it off "Ya, I ment to do that"

Barrett, Thats a CIE boat! It always has a great wake!! If you see a big CIE stiker on the side of a boat on the Delta, you know that its slapin!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2006, 10:43 AM Reply   
Thanks Ed....That's a new grab for me. I saw a picture of Schwenne doing one and it came easier than the Nuclear for me. Mike's is much bigger and poked than mine of course.

Is that a Canadian Bacon? I should try and take one back to a FS 180 now.

BTW...Joe's batwing was sick. The board was way over his head...definitely inverted. Ant has a great picture of it.

We were actually a litle light yesterday. The wake was still fun but I over compensated for the 6 people by taking out too much lead. On the over hand, gas wasn't too rediculous yesterday.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2006, 10:43 AM Reply   
BG...you're a great boy.

(Message edited by jarrod on July 10, 2006)
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-10-2006, 10:47 AM Reply   
Sheah!!! Joe and I were sporting the Tindy style just for WakeWorld. Gotta spread the stoke ya know. LOL

I got a pretty sweet tindy backside 180 later in the day, too. Unfortunatly I think Bug got the pic right after I let go of the grab. Actually it was pretty sketch, but I'm claiming it.

I'm telling you, whether he meant to or not, Joe's batwing was sick. Looked like he booted it off a dub. All tweaked back almost completely inverted.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       07-10-2006, 10:53 AM Reply   
Haha I like your style!! Its been to long bro! We need to ride soon!!(or atleast go get a beer) and I second what Ed said! Thats a sick grab! If you did that with a FS180 I think I would hate you!! That will be bad @$$!! Later BG
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-10-2006, 11:08 AM Reply   
sick pics guys.. y'all kill it!
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-10-2006, 11:58 AM Reply   
ok I got some pics too. Joe posted a lot of the good tricks so I'm trying to post other pics (I don't want to double post any). I did have to double post the tindy shifty that Evan did cause I think I got it at a better point. Anyways here are some pics from the day. Thanks for everything J-rod, Evan, Billy and Joe. What an awesome day on the water.

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       07-10-2006, 12:14 PM Reply   
Joe that batwing is SSSIIICCCKKKK!!!!

That Tindy pic is the s***!!!! Evan is the man!!!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-10-2006, 12:44 PM Reply   
Where is the batwing??
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2006, 12:50 PM Reply   
First shot of joe that Ant posted
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-10-2006, 1:01 PM Reply   
ohh....

I thought that was the indywing.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2006, 4:28 PM Reply   
Some might argue that a legit BW would have to be pointed down, but technically, I don't think that it has to be. Look at Dallas Fridays BW.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-10-2006, 4:32 PM Reply   
Just giving Joe a hard time.Whether it's legit or not it still looks GOOD!!
Old    walt            07-10-2006, 4:56 PM Reply   
Nice shots Joe !
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-10-2006, 10:30 PM Reply   
Dude! I need more POP!!!
Old     (peterc4)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-10-2006, 10:35 PM Reply   
that's badass
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-10-2006, 10:37 PM Reply   
Kick arse photo's and way to kill it on the Dirty Delta.J-rod looking good bro, I love your grabed 180's, Evan SICK SICK SICK and then more sick. Billy you still amaze me, You The Man!!, Joe- Way to rip and congrats on the B-wing -SICK-, Ant going big and grabing solid love the photo's.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-11-2006, 7:30 AM Reply   
It will come Attila.

Thanks Gary. Sorry I'll miss the action this weekend.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-11-2006, 10:26 AM Reply   
thanks gary! we're gonna have to hook up one day. i've yet to ride behind a v215, but i've heard lots of good things about it!
Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-11-2006, 2:39 PM Reply   
Cool pics Joe and Ant Bug! Super styled riding and sick tricks guys! Billy, you're awesome! Loved seeing you ride on Sat.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-11-2006, 3:10 PM Reply   
Nice, I remember Evans backside Pokes.

Tonis, did you get that 360 landing wrapped nailed ever?

JROD, if you ever see another of those boards please let me know, I still miss mine and Im luteless right now.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-11-2006, 3:18 PM Reply   
Have you tried looking for any 2004s?

I'm begging the CWB rep for a Platinum in that shape for 2007, but I doubt it will happen.

That shape in 2007 is going o be called the Q$@%MVWU^

....damn, something is wrong with my keyboard. Oh well.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-11-2006, 3:21 PM Reply   
Im "borrowing" an 04 (not platinum).