Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Havefun37)      Join Date: Oct 2011       03-26-2016, 3:43 PM Reply   
I'm looking for some cool people to ride with this summer. I love wakeboarding and wakesurfing, I don't allow 420 or alcohol on my boat, what you do when I'm on your boat is up to you. I don't judge just a rule on my boat. I have a 2007 Malibu Wakesetter VLX silver edition. Looking for fun couples, families or just a third. If you need a third I am up for that as well. Just looking to ride more this year and have fun doing it. I am mostly avail on Saturday or during the week after 5. My work schedule is flexible enough where I can roll out a few hours early here and there if needed. Hit me up if your interested. Looking to network with some good people.
Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-27-2016, 7:40 AM Reply   
Hey Dan, check out www.westriders.org. It's a great place to find a - be a. We put all a bunch of events year round getting riders together for the love of all wakesports. We are ALWAYS down for a pull.
Old     (tguha)      Join Date: Jun 2015       06-03-2016, 10:12 PM Reply   
Please call/text - 414-870-0032.
If you need a third.

Thanks
Tapas
Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-14-2016, 6:53 AM Reply   
Hey Dan, Browsing some old threads here, but relocated to Sac area mid July and looking to do the same. I'm an experienced rider and boater so I can help out and always pitch in. These days I'm happy just getting on the water and don't have to make a marathon event out of it. If your still looking to network, put me on your call list. I'm good weekends (pretty much locked into a 4:30 work schedule, with occasional early departures).
Eric
Old     (Mishelly872)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-18-2016, 4:34 PM Reply   
Have you heard of Fun and Sun Water Sports Club? www.funandsun.org
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-12-2017, 1:19 PM Reply   
Hi Dan! I'm coming this weekend to Sacramento with 2 friends and we are all wakesports lovers who want to go out and have a blast! We are free Sunday and Monday all day We are all good drivers and know the gas/clean up drill. No 420/alcohol or Cheetos haha! If you have room for us, I'm at 858-414-2160 - text me!