Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-06-2010, 9:10 PM Reply   
This board has seen a total of 15 days on the snow. It has been my "out west" board. It has never seen a rail or box. The base is excellent and near mint condition. It has a fresh hot wax on the base so that is why it looks like there are scuffs with the flash. They are from the wax brush. The top sheet has a couple nicks in the edge of the tail which are almost negligeable. They are from standing in lines and being put in the Gondola racks. The board is pearl white in color(similar to a Cadillac) and changes depending on the way the light hits it. Its really really sharp.
This pics don't really show any scuffs due to the color pattern on there.

It comes with a set of Burton Cartel Bindings in a large(Fits boots 10-13). These bindings are the number one choice for Burton team riders and pro's alike. The bindings are an exact color match to the board. The Bindings have seen as many days as the board as they were purchased together.

A great setup for a great price.

275.00 plus shipping
Attached Images

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-06-2010 at 9:10 PM. Reason: spelling
Old     (timmylikewake)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-30-2011, 7:18 PM Reply   
Still for sale. What year are the board and bindings?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-08-2011, 10:11 AM Reply   
Would you be interested in cash plus trade? I have a new pair of Flow bindings. Rode them once. Just can't get used to them. They're the top of the line model. I can send pics if you're interested.
Old     (badluck)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-16-2011, 8:19 PM Reply   
what year?
Old     (Mindy)      Join Date: Apr 2011       11-17-2011, 4:04 PM Reply   
From the graphics I think it's a 2004, but I don't know the dude selling it.
Old     (badluck)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-18-2011, 3:19 PM Reply   
thanks,looking for 2007/2008