Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2019, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
dang delta, the way you talk about where you grow up it's this inexpensive Nirvana of self reliant folks with easy access to nice schools and low cost healthcare. Why would everyone suddenly start spending their income on drugs? Remember, EVERYONE would get the money, you included. Is all that keeps you from going on a meth bender not having the $$$?

Consider that we already give thousands away in the form of exempting income from taxes -- does everyone who gets the personal exemption on their taxes use it for drugs?
For the ones who want to participate. There is also a good portion of low lifes and I have seen the generational addictions and behavior. That is why they tied welfare to certain goods that can be purchased because that money will go to drugs. May not impact you and I in that manner but the people that these crazy schemes are designed to help typically don't get the memo that this helps them. You know who else had income for homeless? San Francisco. How is that working out fo them. They getting more or less homeless in their city?

Our high school has vocational and academic programs. Has an two level basketball stadium with 6 courts if they fold the seats up and run side to side. Not bad for a broke little town with a population of 19,000 and 60 miles to even the nearest mall.

It is true, it did only cost us $100 dollars for a urgent care visit with medication with no insurance needed while on vacation there. It cost us $45 when I was a teen for a ER visit when some lady pulled in front of me and my friend on our bicycles.

So if everyone gets this money, what is the point? The market will offset. It is just like credit cards right now. everyone is pretty much approved. What has costs done of products since the easing of credit? money in the market makes prices go up, not down.

The difference is and "exemption" of taxes is allowing people who EARNED their money to keep it. Not taking from those who earned it and giving it to others who did not. That is the difference I have compared to you. I don't believe that things I work hard for are yours for the taking.