Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-28-2014, 8:59 PM Reply   
Just got a picture of my newly finished Neo from Doomswell. Bit of an end of season knee jerk buy for a Canadian, but I'm super excited to get on it.

Anyone else riding the Neo?
Attached Images

Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       08-29-2014, 8:27 AM Reply   
I am going with a Nubstep. I think they started it on Monday... I saw your board on instagram. looks great!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-29-2014, 8:38 AM Reply   
Nice looking board, Congrats!
Old     (tmb80)      Join Date: May 2010       08-29-2014, 8:51 AM Reply   
I just received my Neo yesterday and will be giving it a go tonight. I've always been a skim style so it's going to be interesting to see how this feels.
Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-29-2014, 9:24 AM Reply   
Yes Sir.

The best Board i have ever rode!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-29-2014, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmb80 View Post
I just received my Neo yesterday and will be giving it a go tonight. I've always been a skim style so it's going to be interesting to see how this feels.
Let us know how it goes!!!!
Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-29-2014, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by taft View Post
Just got a picture of my newly finished Neo from Doomswell. Bit of an end of season knee jerk buy for a Canadian, but I'm super excited to get on it.

Anyone else riding the Neo?
Looks great Andrew. Brock and Bryan nailed it again
Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-09-2014, 3:38 PM Reply   
Ya, they did a great job. I didn't know what to expect since it's priced cheaper than the last custom board I got, but after using it this past weekend it's one hell of a board. Can't recommend this one enough.

Not to mention, had some beginners up at the lake as well. My brother let one sneak the board out for a rip after they were confident on the starter board and they did surprisingly well on it. Overall great first impression with Doomswell.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       10-06-2014, 10:03 AM Reply   
So, I have a little something that shipped on Thursday. 6 weeks ago I pulled the trigger on a Doomswell Nubstep 4'6". The day after I ordered it, my wife got in touch with Brock and had him put some custom graphics on it for me. Definitely a tribute to my recently sold boat (Stormtrooper) and the new boat (Yes, we're calling it the Death Star).

I am super stoked to ride it. Should show up on Thursday. I rode a 4'4 Drone squashtail and from the sounds of it, the Nubstep should be a slight step up in capabilities from the drone, so I'm taking a chance on riding an unknown, but the Drone blew my mind, so I'm stoked for the Nubstep.

I ordered the board with black traction down the center and blue traction on the outsides, but Agenda was backordered and Brock wanted to get me on the water sooner, so he's gonna hook me up with the right colors when he gets them in. Serious customer service there.

Old     (Doomswell)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-11-2014, 6:57 AM Reply   
May the force be with you.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-16-2015, 11:29 AM Reply   
How big are you guys? i'm 6'2" 205 and was looking hard at the Neo. looks like a nice blend of performance and stability. Are you guys getting them custom shaped or just graphics and personalized?
Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-16-2015, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
How big are you guys? i'm 6'2" 205 and was looking hard at the Neo. looks like a nice blend of performance and stability. Are you guys getting them custom shaped or just graphics and personalized?
PM Sent!!!!!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-16-2015, 2:56 PM Reply   
Thank you Micah!!
Old     (Rob17)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-19-2015, 4:30 PM Reply   
This board is a blast to ride. I have found myself liking a couple of their lines. The Neo is definately my favorite although I have a Drone on the boat.
I was fortunate enough to have ridden one a couple of months ago. It was a very responsive board. Fast down the line and I think released off the lip very well. I am no pro... Just an old guy who likes to ride as many boards as I can.
This is a board on my short list. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a competive, responsive, well made board.
I really like the boards, and the builders. Wouldn't hesitate to buy a Neo for a minuet.....
Old     (surfsupws)      Join Date: Apr 2015       04-17-2015, 10:11 AM Reply   
Absolutely love our Doomswell boards. We run the whole quiver and since getting the NEO, we got Raya's demo to check out last year before production models were going out. LEGIT!!! This board does it all. I run with Futures BlackStix and Chaos nubsters as a quad setup. Here are a couple of our NEO's
Attached Images

Last edited by surfsupws; 04-17-2015 at 10:15 AM. Reason: adding image
Old     (CarFanatic5)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-20-2015, 7:40 AM Reply   
I got a neo in the mail! upgraded from my nubstep!!