Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Onebadssv)      Join Date: Feb 2016       02-12-2016, 4:24 PM Reply   
Hi guys, so I have been lurking a while and finally activated an account. The board has a lot of great information and great resources so I look forward to my time on here.

Well on to some awesome wakeboard news for me, I had a nice shipment day. Today I received my new boards and bindings for the 2016 season. I decided to pick up a Hyperlite Kruz 144 with Ronix Parks Bindings for the aggressive pop and low spin weight. I thought this would be a good board for the days I want to ride hard and try new tricks etc. I also picked up a Slingshot Nomad 155 with Slingshot RAD bindings for the less aggressive days or choppy water days when I want to play with surface slides, big air and soft landing on my knees. If anyone has any experience with either of these boards I would love to hear about them. I purchased these two boards because of all the good reviews so hope they ride as awesome as they look! Also stats just to give you an idea. 6"0 215lbs intermediate rider with snowboarding background.
Attached Images

Last edited by Onebadssv; 02-12-2016 at 4:31 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old     (Onebadssv)      Join Date: Feb 2016       02-12-2016, 4:26 PM Reply   
Better pic
Attached Images

Old     (thespecimen)      Join Date: Dec 2014       02-12-2016, 8:29 PM Reply   
Nice purchases! How long will it be until you try them in the water?
Old     (Onebadssv)      Join Date: Feb 2016       02-13-2016, 3:48 AM Reply   
Typically end of April or first of May but I don't know if I can handle that wait. I may go ahead and strap in and hope I don't get hypothermia lol.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-16-2016, 7:30 AM Reply   
congrats but better pics are the ones with the bindings already set on board LOL let us know how they ride
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-16-2016, 6:49 PM Reply   
New gear stoke, right on! Here in UT we are all waiting.