Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2021, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Everyone has an opinion when it comes to masks and vaccines , but not a single person screaming for mandated vaccines and masks has answered the following question when it’s been posted over dozen times.
So again I ask ,

what numbers get you back to business and life as usual. ? Or do you believe in a permanent nationwide mask mandate forever? The vaccine won’t make iit disappear. That’s. A fact.
Its easy (for me anyway) to predict when masks come back, just watch the wave. In June, when things normalized the US had 10,000 total cases per day, today over 125,000 per day. We are in what, our 3rd, 4th wave? As cases and hospitalizations go up then masks return, life is a little more complicated, normal steps aside. When cases are soaring 700% per week, expect health departments to make the call. Florida is setting a new record case counts every day, currently about 15,000 per day. The Gov has outlawed mask mandates and vax passports so it isnt surprising. He wants schools open sans masks, the first day of school, 4 teachers died, and 400 kids test positive. Dont be surprised, you can see it coming every single time. Dont quote me but i believe states need under 3% positivity rates for 2 weeks for normal to occur (all states different). WHO uses 5%. Here are some state rates for positivity.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/testing-positivity

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...?ocid=msedgntp
Not sure why you need to ask when all the info is available in a 5 min search.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2021, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Translation: no matter what, I still can’t refute the facts presented and can only parrot the CNN narrative like a biatch. All I can do is distract as best as possible and hope no one notices how empty, feckless and bankrupt my posts are. Such a F’ing loser.
https://i.redd.it/ny91wt03o5h71.jpg
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Probably mask will get turned on and off, potentially regionally, forever during periods of high transmission.

Or to say it another way, things will go back to normal on the same day that you can walk to the gate at the airport to meet your arriving guest without having to take your belt and shoes off.
So you’re ok with the federal government controlling your life with that forever? Even when the wet sock has been proven ineffective……..we still need to put it on for a show, people are well aware of the risks by now. The mask should be a choice not a mandate.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-13-2021 at 6:55 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 7:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its easy (for me anyway) to predict when masks come back, just watch the wave. In June, when things normalized the US had 10,000 total cases per day, today over 125,000 per day. We are in what, our 3rd, 4th wave? As cases and hospitalizations go up then masks return, life is a little more complicated, normal steps aside. When cases are soaring 700% per week, expect health departments to make the call. Florida is setting a new record case counts every day, currently about 15,000 per day. The Gov has outlawed mask mandates and vax passports so it isnt surprising. He wants schools open sans masks, the first day of school, 4 teachers died, and 400 kids test positive. Dont be surprised, you can see it coming every single time. Dont quote me but i believe states need under 3% positivity rates for 2 weeks for normal to occur (all states different). WHO uses 5%. Here are some state rates for positivity.

Positive cases mean nothing without death or serious injury. Who cares if you’re positive , it’s like catching modern day cold if you’re not in a high risk pool of 65 and older. Much quicker way to herd immunity. The death tolls are nowhere near the spikes. The cdc has flat out said they’re not interested i. investigating. Asymptotic or people with minor effects. Tney only care about the severe ones.

What death rate do we need to get to ? Because apparently 1/100th of a percent isn’t low enough.

All these spikes spell it out clear as day. Biden and his crew are failing the American people and mishandling covid. He took office with a vaccine , mask mandates lockdowns and he still couldn’t contain it. Maybe he should step down because of his failure. Isn’t that what all the dems were screaming about Trump. ? The spikes we are experiencing now of positivity . These 7mos prove he’s a failure at COVID.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-13-2021, 7:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you’re ok with the federal government controlling your life with that forever? Even when the wet sock has been proven ineffective……..we still need to put it on for a show, people are well aware of the risks by now. The mask should be a choice not a mandate.
When we can decide for ourselves whether to take our shoes off at the airport, you're probably gonna prevail on this personal choice over protection of the whole argument.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2021, 8:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
The vaccine won’t make iit disappear. That’s. A fact.
How is that a fact? How about polio, mumps, measles, Tetanus etc etc. Vaccines have functionally eliminated them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 8:31 PM Reply   
Whoops!!! This little tidbit won’t make any libtards too happy to know. Turns out the website so many of you asshats (especially the F tard with a number in his stupid name) have relied on for your truth has been shown to be just as full of 95sn as we all originally thought. Gotta say I knew it all along and called it while you losers hung your hats on it. Lol This is what happens when you don’t care about truth and are only a slave to narratives. Can’t wait for the lowest slave to respond after he wakes up from his stupor.

La-hoo-sa-hers!!!
https://www.foxnews.com/media/snopes...son-plagiarism
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 8:33 PM Reply   
Quote:

How bout the wave of death right after the vaccines got released in Israel? Whoops! That kicks your narrative in the nuts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 8:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said, you can’t refute a single word. You sit there, empty, wanting, bankrupt, with your pants down and it’s not a very flattering look for you. The best you can do is post a pic of the guy who everyone knows is ruining our country? I wonder who told him which direction to hold the sign and which way to face it. YOU LOSE. As usual.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 8:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Put up or STFU. You’ve had days and still can’t say a SINGLE WORD to defy a single point or factual statement he makes. You are the black knight with no arms or legs, who is dying and still denies it. Trust me. It’s far more than a flesh wound for you.

Once again, you’ve been owned and can’t respond with anything other than the CNN playlist on auto-repeat. They’re the only tunes you know. Anything else is outside your bandwidth. Whenever you get challenged, you press play on the pre-recorded message and hope for the best. It’s so funny.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2021, 9:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
How bout the wave of death right after the vaccines got released in Israel? Whoops! That kicks your narrative in the nuts.
What you talking about Willis?
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said, you can’t refute a single word. You sit there, empty, wanting, bankrupt, with your pants down and it’s not a very flattering look for you. The best you can do is post a pic of the guy who everyone knows is ruining our country? I wonder who told him which direction to hold the sign and which way to face it. YOU LOSE. As usual.
I dont feel the need. Not empty, not wanting, def not bankrupt, lol. Whos family is fully vaccinated and has zero Covid? Whos fam is suffering? point, match, Game.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
If you dont think Covid is dangerous, you dont need a vaccine, great. STICK TO YOUR GUNS. If you dont trust the medical people to get a vaccine, dont Fing go to the hospital. If its not a big deal, prove it! Stay the F at home.

https://imgur.com/gallery/rT01JFb
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-14-2021, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How is that a fact? How about polio, mumps, measles, Tetanus etc etc. Vaccines have functionally eliminated them.
Maybe because just every scientist that’s been researching the virus has said it will not disappear. I know. We can’t believe science. Just feelings and rhetoric.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-14-2021, 4:33 PM Reply   
And once again the liberal hypocrisy is on full display. Who remembers when the media and 95SN were claiming Obama’s party is a nothing burger.

Well

At least 74 people on the island of Martha's Vineyard have tested positive for the coronavirus after former United States President Barack Obama's party last Saturday, the Daily Mail reported.
This week's number of infections was the highest confirmed on the island since April.

It’s great the left leads by such shining examples.

I am sure all the media and talking pieces of the party will be hammering the Obama’s about their lack of concern for their health and the other’s health around them.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-14-2021 at 4:35 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-14-2021, 4:47 PM Reply   
More vaccine issues.

Only 27 vaccinated people this time tested positive
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/27-vaccina...192449929.html

They probably needed a 4th mask
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe because just every scientist that’s been researching the virus has said it will not disappear. I know. We can’t believe science. Just feelings and rhetoric.

Every scientist also says, Get Vaccinated. Science doesnt pick from a menu.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
And once again the liberal hypocrisy is on full display. Who remembers when the media and 95SN were claiming Obama’s party is a nothing burger.

Well

At least 74 people on the island of Martha's Vineyard have tested positive for the coronavirus after former United States President Barack Obama's party last Saturday, the Daily Mail reported.
This week's number of infections was the highest confirmed on the island since April.

It’s great the left leads by such shining examples.

I am sure all the media and talking pieces of the party will be hammering the Obama’s about their lack of concern for their health and the other’s health around them.
How many of those 74 attended the party? My bet is you dont know.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
More vaccine issues.

Only 27 vaccinated people this time tested positive
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/27-vaccina...192449929.html

They probably needed a 4th mask
Good thing they were vaccinated, "All were asymptomatic".
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2021, 5:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah do you know why they are saying that? Too many numpties are refusing to get the vaccine so we won't reach herd immunity. Awesome, way to punch yourself in the face.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-15-2021, 3:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
How about the flu? Doesn't work because the virus keeps mutating, swine flu, bird flu, etc. You know kind of like the delta variant vaxxed people are getting.

Last edited by bcd; 08-15-2021 at 3:54 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont feel the need. Not empty, not wanting, def not bankrupt, lol. Whos family is fully vaccinated and has zero Covid? Whos fam is suffering? point, match, Game.
No, you just can’t because he spoke truth which is kryptonite to you. That’s why you won’t go near it. You regularly go to great lengths to attempt to discredit many other points made here by the sane people on this thread, but you know better than to mess with the truth contained in that video. All you can do is attempt to smear the doctor who has treated over 6,000 covid patients and trained over 100 other docs to treat it as well.

No one in my family is in the hospital, including my 75-year-old FIL who is an overweight diabetic or my 75-year-old MIL who has stage 7 Alzheimer’s. These cases all originated in SoCal so it may have been someone in your vaccinated family that gave it to my SoCal family members.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 7:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
What you talking about Willis?
Ralph, those are Kung flu deaths. Not vaccines kills.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, but at look how they all spread it. And you call non fax people spreaders. There’s more proof that vaccination doesn’t stop you from carrying and spreading it. I think it’s pretty clear now that the only benefit to getting vaccinated is for potentially reducing symptoms for the vaccinated individual. No other additional benefits to society. My own personal belief is it’s a good possibility that the vaccinated are promoting mutations.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many of those 74 attended the party? My bet is you dont know.
I know a sudden outbreak at the same exact time of a party is just a coincidence, it’s like people set to testify against the Clintons killing themselves.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph, those are Kung flu deaths. Not vaccines kills.
Oh sorry mate haven't read about vaccine kills, got a link?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah do you know why they are saying that? Too many numpties are refusing to get the vaccine so we won't reach herd immunity. Awesome, way to punch yourself in the face.
You get heard immunity by contracting the virus without a vaccine too. Oh yea , duh. And that immunity has been shown to attack the current virus. You’re not getting some old outdated strand injected into to your arm that still leaves you the possibility of catching the new strand.

How many years we going on trying to get a flu vaccine to work?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
How about the flu? Doesn't work because the virus keeps mutating, swine flu, bird flu, etc. You know kind of like the delta variant vaxxed people are getting.
No, doesn't work because not enough people get vaccinated to create herd immunity, mutations happen because of transmission.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh so now positivity means nothing. They’re asymptomatic. Wait I thought positivity was the reason for more lockdowns and mask mandates.

Which is it. I can’t keep up with how many times you sock suckers change you criteria.

Once again you use the argument i present to defend something that makes you look like a fool. Guess what. There are plenty of asymptomatic non vaccinated people out there too .

What is the difference between a non vaccinated person catching the variant and being asymptomatic vs a vaccinated person?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-15-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
I know a sudden outbreak at the same exact time of a party is just a coincidence, it’s like people set to testify against the Clintons killing themselves.
Its 96 square miles with probably 100,000 people. 78 of 100,000, math time.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2021, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its 96 square miles with probably 100,000 people. 78 of 100,000, math time.
Here’s math time for you. That’s about the same percentage a healthy American has of dying from the Virus.

So not a big deal when that number is being used to make excuses , but a big deal when it’s used to push mandates and agendas.the typical hypocrisy.

Your population estimates assumed it’s maxed out. I could see why you would want to push a false reality. . The actual permanent population is more around 17,000.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-15-2021 at 2:50 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2021, 4:04 PM Reply   
More free handouts , in fact largest increase ever. Gee wonder who will pay for all that. He just loves handing out free stuff ….just what we need at this time. ……… more people on the government ***. and less push to get them off. , the Democratic way

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rogram-history
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2021, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
More free handouts , in fact largest increase ever. Gee wonder who will pay for all that. He just loves handing out free stuff ….just what we need at this time. ……… more people on the government ***. and less push to get them off. , the Democratic way

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rogram-history
You didn't say dick when Trump added $8T to the national debt with tax cuts for the top 1% and corporations but you got a problem with a food stamps program? Get out of here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh sorry mate haven't read about vaccine kills, got a link?
Yeah, I posted it last week. It still remains. Watch it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, doesn't work because not enough people get vaccinated to create herd immunity, mutations happen because of transmission.
Transmission of covid vaccinated now too. Whoops. That killed the narrative.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
You didn't say dick when Trump added $8T to the national debt with tax cuts for the top 1% and corporations but you got a problem with a food stamps program? Get out of here.
$8T??? How did 95 pass the bong so far to you, 8k miles away? Man, he must have some potent stuff!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2021, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Because Biden’s free unemployment handouts have gotten people back to work so quick. It’s not the federal governments job to enable leeches and multi generational welfare families. So your response is trying to compare a policy that enables companies to expand, hire more , and create more jobs for Americans to a policy that encourages being able to live like a bustout for generations and we are supposed to take you seriously.

But hey if that wasn’t enough , the food stamp program is one of the biggest programs of lost money for the government. The amount of stolen and misappropriated funds , the amount of abuse , and the amount of generational dependency is detrimental to the country. So let’s send more to it. Seems like a solid plan.

How about we take away all the welfare checks from the dredges of society , then we won’t need a welfare system anymore because people will get jobs and be forced to be accountable for their own well being.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-15-2021 at 7:27 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2021, 8:43 PM Reply   
I keep awaiting to hear from Kamala on her border plan ? Anybody know where she went ? Must have too many bj’s to hand out

Maybe we can replay the Biden team speech on Middle East.

August 13th “ Kabul is not under an imminent threat “
August 15th “ Kabul has been taken over “

Or wait maybe we can replay his July 8th speech.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.co...an/%3famp=true

So much for his long standing expertise on foreign policy. One would think all that experience under Obama and throughout his life of politics would’ve educated himself, but yet again Biden is experiencing another major failure

Border crisis epic failure
Now new crisis in Middle East.
Given reigns with downward trend and vaccine on covid , can’t keep it under control
Highest gas prices
Highest food prices
Billions of free handouts
Infrastructure bill being turned into clown show by his own party
Record setting violence arcross the nation in his first 6mos.
Record trending automobile prices

Maybe he can enter us into some failing accords and agreements too.

I mean it’s pretty dam hard to rack up that many failures so quick. I guess he deserves some credit.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-15-2021 at 8:52 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2021, 9:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
$8T??? How did 95 pass the bong so far to you, 8k miles away? Man, he must have some potent stuff!
Oh, my mistake. It was $7.8T

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pro...debt-trump/amp
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2021, 9:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, I posted it last week. It still remains. Watch it.
Is that about that quack Zelenko?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/t...rus-drugs.html
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-16-2021, 3:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
It worked for small pox, polio, and measles. It doesn't work for the flu because there are too many strains and it mutates too quickly. The flu shot doesn't protect you from all of the flu. They try to guess the strains that will be most prevalent that year and go after those. Even if the entire world population got the flu shot, there would still be flu cases. The same would be true with covid. As we see with the delta variant. Vaxxed still get it and transmit it. Covid is here to stay. People just need to accept it.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-16-2021, 5:19 AM Reply   
Wait until you see the % of hospitalized in Texas, estimates are 80% of the hospitalized are migrants!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Wait until you see the % of hospitalized in Texas, estimates are 80% of the hospitalized are migrants!
Don’t want to put words in your mouth, but did you mean to say illegal aliens?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 6:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry I can’t read that without paying for it and there’s no way I’ll ever give a penny to the NYT. Especially to read a hit piece on a covid treatment expert who doesn’t follow their narrative.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I keep awaiting to hear from Kamala on her border plan ? Anybody know where she went ? Must have too many bj’s to hand out

So much for his long standing expertise on foreign policy. One would think all that experience under Obama and throughout his life of politics would’ve educated himself, but yet again Biden is experiencing another major failure

Given reigns with downward trend and vaccine on covid , can’t keep it under control
Highest gas prices
Highest food prices

I mean it’s pretty dam hard to rack up that many failures so quick. I guess he deserves some credit.
It is honestly hard to believe the amount of pain and suffering this traitor, Xiden has brought to this country-both current and for generations to come. You gotta wonder if the never-Trumpers have any buyer’s remorse now that they can see what the current administration has done to us.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:

Highest gas prices
Highest food prices

You forgot to mention the inadequacy of his so called leadership in fixing the pandemic. In fact, he is going backwards by literally importing COVID cases daily. Well, I guess that can fall under the border crisis heading.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Ahhhh more Democratic hypocrisy on full display. Doubles their police detail in size , strips away the police of he constituents and leads the “defund police movement “. How do people vote these fools in office.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/co...curity-detail/

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-16-2021 at 11:19 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2021, 11:52 AM Reply   
CNN is officially waiving the white flag of or senile pedo in chief .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...-19/index.html

Don’t worry tho Biden hooked on plane and called them to a meeting.

Name:  B8E038BB-E4CD-403A-9030-20193CB34121.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  66.0 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
cnn is officially waiving the white flag of or senile pedo in chief .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...-19/index.html

don’t worry tho biden hooked on plane and called them to a meeting.

Attachment 46439
lol lol lol!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 12:00 PM Reply   
Yeah pretty funny that Biden had to cut the vacay a little short to attend to those chickens that came home. We need to put his July 8 speech on a loop and mix in some of Obummer calling ISIS the JV. Neither of those took long to age poorly. Further proof that libtards are always over their heads when it comes to foreign policy.

Last edited by markj; 08-16-2021 at 12:03 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
...Maybe throw some camel toe in there from the primaries when she got in Biden's face about being the little girl who got bussed to school....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2021, 12:54 PM Reply   
Biden ends a 20 year war which wasted trillions of dollars, young men's lives and achieved nothing and the right can't stand it. I don't get it
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Biden ends a 20 year war which wasted trillions of dollars, young men's lives and achieved nothing and the right can't stand it. I don't get it
Biden just told us none of what’s happening was gonna happen even though his military advisors told him the opposite. This is another Biden abomination. Hilarious that Saigon Joe tried to blame Trump. Trump had a bunch of conditions the Taliban had to meet before getting out. The Taliban never met one of them. Biden pulled out anyway. Trump very well could have been giving the Taliban a head fake to watch their next move. This is 100% on Biden. Combine this with our widely open border and enjoy the next 911 just in time for the 20th anniversary. Bottom line is the RINO never-Trumpers have a new reason for buyer’s remorse.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 2:12 PM Reply   
Hey, at least Saigon Joe got to go back to his vacation already. Sure would be a shame if he missed tapioca night.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Biden just told us none of what’s happening was gonna happen even though his military advisors told him the opposite. This is another Biden abomination. Hilarious that Saigon Joe tried to blame Trump. Trump had a bunch of conditions the Taliban had to meet before getting out. The Taliban never met one of them. Biden pulled out anyway. Trump very well could have been giving the Taliban a head fake to watch their next move. This is 100% on Biden. Combine this with our widely open border and enjoy the next 911 just in time for the 20th anniversary. Bottom line is the RINO never-Trumpers have a new reason for buyer’s remorse.
Hilarious, as if orangeface was some mastermind negotiator. A head fake, lol, classic. As if terrorists are negotiation worthy in the first place, theyre terrorists. 100% on Biden, whatever, he already said the buck stops with him...unlike... "I take no responsibility at all" guy.
Wasnt trump agreement to exit in May? Hard to say, it was conveniently removed from the website yesterday. hmmm
Agree on the bottom line, another vote for Biden getting us out of ANOTHER unwinnable war we already wasted 20 years and one trillion $$ there. Saves lives, saves $$. Win/win.
https://news.yahoo.com/republican-na...143701165.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2021, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is another Biden abomination.
He did what 3 Presidents previous couldn't and got out. It's was always going to be a rough ride but the reality is you could stay there for another 5 years and the exit would be just as rough. When Trump said he was going to leave I said it was good because it was, he just couldn't get it done.

So was it bit of a bungle and should have been planned better? Yes. But still worth celebrating. Don't listen to the legacy media saying it's a disaster and you should never have left, they are banking Raytheon cheques.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hilarious, as if orangeface was some mastermind negotiator. A head fake, lol, classic. As if terrorists are negotiation worthy in the first place, theyre terrorists. 100% on Biden, whatever, he already said the buck stops with him...unlike... "I take no responsibility at all" guy.
Wasnt trump agreement to exit in May? Hard to say, it was conveniently removed from the website yesterday. hmmm
Agree on the bottom line, another vote for Biden getting us out of ANOTHER unwinnable war we already wasted 20 years and one trillion $$ there. Saves lives, saves $$. Win/win.
https://news.yahoo.com/republican-na...143701165.html
Hilarious. As if Trump didn’t handle the Middle East with both power and diplomacy. They were scared of him too. We had Middle East peace up one side and down the other. How many peace agreements with Israel has Xiden gotten signed by diaper head countries? Biden just limp wristed the whole thing and is already back on vacation. He didn’t even get all the right people out. Now sit down and shut it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
He did what 3 Presidents previous couldn't and got out. It's was always going to be a rough ride but the reality is you could stay there for another 5 years and the exit would be just as rough. When Trump said he was going to leave I said it was good because it was, he just couldn't get it done.

So was it bit of a bungle and should have been planned better? Yes. But still worth celebrating. Don't listen to the legacy media saying it's a disaster and you should never have left, they are banking Raytheon cheques.
Anybody with a functioning brain knew what was going to happen when the US pulled out completely. I personally don’t believe the US should be the world’s elite peacekeepers . We get nothing in return for protecting these failing nations except dead soldiers. When our military is activated it’s for a purpose. Our military members aren’t a national security company . These worn torn third world countries need to be handled like terrorist.

The fact is this. Imbecile Joe either willfully lied to the American People about what would transpire , or is the dumbest human on this planet and couldn’t see what would transpIre. Knowing his history he’s just dumb liar . . So he’s either the dummy in chief or the liar in chief. He and his staff’s rhetoric regarding the matter has been that it will not fall, the critics are out of touch with reality , and the American people don’t know what they’re talking about , NONE OF WHICH WAS TRUE OR REMOTELY CLOSE TO WHAT ANY PERSON WIH A COMPETENT BRAIN WOULD PREDICT.

His meaaage was simple. Tell the American people that it’s best for America to pull out. It’s going to be ugly but this is the only way it can be done. Outline his plan and parameters . The Afghan people have received all the training and resources we could provide and it’s time for them to continue to fight their battle. This decision is the best for our country and we will continue to monitor the situation like we always do should we need to formulate a new plan. This move is a victory for America’s soldiers and the country as whole. Instead he as usual took a great moment and FUBAR’d it like only Biden could into a giant mess.

The bigger picture is this. Our worst enemies know Biden is a giant pussy who could t pass a HS aptitude test . The minute he was announced President our enemies also became embolden. This is only the first phase of many , and Biden has shown his true incompetent self to the world ……..it’s bad news for us and the globe.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-16-2021 at 4:56 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2021, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
I was reading that last night. That same percentage is also the amount of illegal children in hospitals as well. I mean seriously. How does this stuff not make it to the actual discussion on covid. This is precisely the reason nobody trusts anything coming from these mouthpieces who’s salaries are paid for by their political affiliation.

Tho k of what the American picture would like regarding covid spikes if the borders were actually locked down.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
I was reading that last night. That same percentage is also the amount of illegal children in hospitals as well. I mean seriously. How does this stuff not make it to the actual discussion on covid. This is precisely the reason nobody trusts anything coming from these mouthpieces who’s salaries are paid for by their political affiliation.

Tho k of what the American picture would like regarding covid spikes if the borders were actually locked down.
Careful, guys. You’re gonna ruin 95’s CNN narrative about Texas.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2021, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
I personally don’t believe the US should be the world’s elite peacekeepers . We get nothing in return for protecting these failing nations except dead soldiers. When our military is activated it’s for a purpose. Our military members aren’t a national security company . These worn torn third world countries need to be handled like terrorist.
Great so we agree Biden did the right thing, the thing Trump couldn't get done despite paying it lip service. You'll be wearing blue jimjams to bed and voting Dem before you know it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2021, 8:00 PM Reply   
Just when you thought CNN might actually do some reporting on the terrorist attacks in Afghanistan , the go right back to spewing regurgitated crap calling the Taliban “peaceful protestors “. You seriously can’t make this **** up. Are
People woke enough yet. They just overtook a US embassy and are armed
With AK47’s.

https://theweek.com/delta-variant/10...r-all-eligible
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2021, 8:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Great so we agree Biden did the right thing, the thing Trump couldn't get done despite paying it lip service. You'll be wearing blue jimjams to bed and voting Dem before you know it.
Once again taking the 95SN route to deflect and ignore the facts of what actually transpired and was posted.

Bravo. Just curious what your contra contributes to the globe ?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2021, 8:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
They just overtook a US embassy and are armed With AK47’s.
They are actually armed with M16's and Humvee's. Your tax dollars hard at work.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2021, 8:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just curious what your contra contributes to the globe ?
A kiwi split the atom. Allowed you guys to nuke Japan, that's pretty good I guess.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-17-2021, 12:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
how are you on the internet, aren't NZ's and Aussie's on house arrest and cut off from communication? Something about armed guards and 6 mile radius? I thought your government turned off the internet as it was dangerous due to all the misinforming news?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 1:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
how are you on the internet, aren't NZ's and Aussie's on house arrest and cut off from communication? Something about armed guards and 6 mile radius? I thought your government turned off the internet as it was dangerous due to all the misinforming news?
Nope. You hear that on fox News or something?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-17-2021, 5:25 AM Reply   
" The Afghan people have received all the training and resources we could provide and it’s time for them to continue to fight their battle. "

This. It wouldn't have mattered who was president. If they are not going to stand and fight then there is nothing anyone can do for them. Our new enemy will be the children of the people left behind who get slaughtered in the aftermath.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nah they’re just locked back in their houses again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1276949
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2021, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
" The Afghan people have received all the training and resources we could provide and it’s time for them to continue to fight their battle. "

This. It wouldn't have mattered who was president. If they are not going to stand and fight then there is nothing anyone can do for them. Our new enemy will be the children of the people left behind who get slaughtered in the aftermath.
Hey I’m just glad we got what we paid for.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSpHNqjF...um=share_sheet
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just when you thought CNN might actually do some reporting on the terrorist attacks in Afghanistan , the go right back to spewing regurgitated crap calling the Taliban “peaceful protestors “. You seriously can’t make this **** up. Are
People woke enough yet. They just overtook a US embassy and are armed
With AK47’s.

https://theweek.com/delta-variant/10...r-all-eligible
No worries, ive never seen a gun try to kill anyone. The NRA.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hilarious. As if Trump didn’t handle the Middle East with both power and diplomacy. They were scared of him too. We had Middle East peace up one side and down the other. How many peace agreements with Israel has Xiden gotten signed by diaper head countries? Biden just limp wristed the whole thing and is already back on vacation. He didn’t even get all the right people out. Now sit down and shut it.
LOL, you mean the orange one who knew MBS, Saudi prince killed a journalist had his body destroyed by cutting his body in pieces with a bone saw, and did nothing but sell them more arms even after a bipartisan Senate all voted NO on weapons to Saudi Arabia. Or the 2 or 3 of his top appointments who were convicted of operating as an agent for Turkey or Saudi Arabia and the UAE? Both indicted, one convicted so far, other awaiting trial. Or the loans Jarrod K got from the Saudis? He befriended the worst dictators in the world including MBS and Erdogan in Turkey.
Lemme tell you something son, NOBODY was afraid of the grifter. They all played him like a fiddle and laffed behind his back.
Take the military exit as you want, im sure right wing media will have this as fodder for a while...another month, a year, a decade...wouldnt makes any difference. Biden accepted full responsibility, refreshing.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nah they’re just locked back in their houses again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1276949
First case for 170 days, the government have been doing something right
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-17-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post

Everyone should go watch "This is what winning looks like." It is a 2013 documentary about US occupation of Afghanistan 10 years in. It is told from the perspective of US Service members and explains a lot. You really feel sorry for how hard those guys were working to try to hold the whole thing together.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-17-2021, 11:35 AM Reply   
You remove the people, the civilians before you tell the world you are leaving. He's a boob, he has made a total mess of our national security and our relationships with foreign allies. Also, he had no clue, nor did his cabinet what was going on. He wanted to do this for political points on 911. He needs to step down.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, you mean the orange one who knew MBS, Saudi prince killed a journalist had his body destroyed by cutting his body in pieces with a bone saw, and did nothing but sell them more arms even after a bipartisan Senate all voted NO on weapons to Saudi Arabia. Or the 2 or 3 of his top appointments who were convicted of operating as an agent for Turkey or Saudi Arabia and the UAE? Both indicted, one convicted so far, other awaiting trial. Or the loans Jarrod K got from the Saudis? He befriended the worst dictators in the world including MBS and Erdogan in Turkey.
Lemme tell you something son, NOBODY was afraid of the grifter. They all played him like a fiddle and laffed behind his back.
Take the military exit as you want, im sure right wing media will have this as fodder for a while...another month, a year, a decade...wouldnt makes any difference. Biden accepted full responsibility, refreshing.
More complete fabrication. Biden accepted full responsibility……..you’re hysterical. He’s a giant failure who lied to the entire country and was too stupid to think and plan for what would transpire by his idiocy. He has nothing , nothing in place to move forward on. He’s simply disappearing off the radar like he did when he appointed Harris to the the border. Then she disappeared as well and media just lets it be.

Yea ok nobody afraid of Trump. Border crossings greatly reduced , violence in the middle
East greatly reduced. Attacks on America outposts greatly reduced. The minute your idiot in charge was put in place all those went up in flames under his policy and leadership. . Top that off with the exorbitant amount of illegals being thrown all over the country testing positive with covid and he’s managed to excel at destroying the country in less than 6 mos. That’s a record by any idiot. Approval rating for his handling less than 20%.

Now watch all the bleeding heart liberal mouthpieces calling for any Afghan refugee to board a plane and be welcomed to American with 3 years of non stop flights , housing , meals , and education all paid for with American tax dollars to ensure votes. The social media presence of these idiot leftists is all ready full speed forward beginning with the ACLU who wants 70, 000 Afghans evacuated immediately to the US. Between Mexicans, Cubans , and now Afghans Biden and company will be flooding the US with other peoples problems. Meanwhile showing now care for the actual Americans in this country. It’s a scary sad state of affairs he driven the ship directly into.

Don’t worry his and Pelosi’s infrastructure bill will cover it all. They just need more of the 1%’s and working classes tax money to do it. Guess our country isn’t as terrible as all those privileged Olympic athletes want kneel be woke about.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-17-2021 at 11:49 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Everyone should go watch "This is what winning looks like." It is a 2013 documentary about US occupation of Afghanistan 10 years in. It is told from the perspective of US Service members and explains a lot. You really feel sorry for how hard those guys were working to try to hold the whole thing together.
Having a family that’s was roughly 80 percent active military at some point in their lives , I can’t thank you for recognizing that. It’s unbelievable the tasks and they missions they were tasked with. The amount of money that exchanged hands is mind boggling, and the lack of respect from our politicians and military ranking members sitting in DC to the high ranking command staff on the ground will make you lose your mind. Our rules of engagement and assignments really put our service men and women is the worst scenarios possible.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
First case for 170 days, the government have been doing something right
Oh you mean closing your borders actually works ? You don’t say.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh you mean closing your borders actually works ? You don’t say.
Sure does, we have a quarantine system, anybody entering the country has to isolate for 14 days. It's a pain in the neck but has kept us mostly covid free since March 2020
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sure does, we have a quarantine system, anybody entering the country has to isolate for 14 days. It's a pain in the neck but has kept us mostly covid free since March 2020
Wait……. so now you’re for border closures, walls , and prisons? Man once again I am confused.

But wait wait wait.

New Zealand has administered at least 2,293,301 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 23.3% of the country’s population.

Low case count ………low vaccines ? There goes the science. Why isn’t everyone vaccinated ? Your country should be ashamed.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-17-2021 at 12:45 PM.