Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-28-2021, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The last two “flattening of the curves “ /lockdowns came in phases. Mandated masks were part of those “phases”. We are on the same path. Fake hysteria , knee jerk reactions , and un-relentless rhetoric of moving toward mandated vaccines when it doesn’t align with the actual science and medical advice from professionals.

Explain why over 60% of America remains in vaccinated. Sure you have idiots that simply won’t do it based on a “political image”. But a vast majority of non vaccinated people I am sure had conversations by now with their Health care professionals who offered medical advice. And they are still choosing to remain unvaccinated . That speaks volumes

You’re afraid of it wear mask bet jabbed , Forcing masks on everyone again is ludacris, especially when the data shoes the complete opposite for example of what actually transpired in schools.
Remember when you criticized Fauci for not encouraging masks from the beginning? Mandated masks didn't come around till AFTER everything shut down. NOW, public health experts are saying take the less intrusive step and mask up first BEFORE, so we don't need to do any of that more restrictive lock down stuff. Scientists are learning. People can too!

Not to denigrate the folks on the front lines, but doctors and nurses are trained to do doctor and nurse stuff (treating sick individuals), which is different from public health (keeping disease from spreading through a larger population). I wouldn't go to a dermatologist for a heart problem or a mechanic for a plumbing problem. But lots of folks seem to be just fine with getting public health advice from non-experts.

This is ludacris:

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Remember when you criticized Fauci for not encouraging masks from the beginning? Mandated masks didn't come around till AFTER everything shut down. NOW, public health experts are saying take the less intrusive step and mask up first BEFORE, so we don't need to do any of that more restrictive lock down stuff. Scientists are learning. People can too!

Not to denigrate the folks on the front lines, but doctors and nurses are trained to do doctor and nurse stuff (treating sick individuals), which is different from public health (keeping disease from spreading through a larger population). I wouldn't go to a dermatologist for a heart problem or a mechanic for a plumbing problem. But lots of folks seem to be just fine with getting public health advice from non-experts.

This is ludacris:

...and what’s with the WW libtards that think they’re qualified to give medical advice to others here?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

This is ludacris:

You have me confused with someone else. Masks were already proven ineffective and showed negligible differences in contracting the virus , I posted the actual real world research stats all about that from several scientific studies. The mask is almost negligible in real world scenarios as a protectant . The delta variant is even more easily transmitted , so masks will again have minimal effects on contracting or transmitting the variant. . We learned a lot from post covid research. It’s shame the idiots pedaling their bull**** won’t acknowledge it. All research points to transmission among schools without mask negligible. Florida ‘s stats have been on display for everyone to look and compare. Their stats regarding the pandemic where some of the best at beating the virus.

If funny you say don’t trust getting medical advice from people on front lines battling the disease constantly while getting updated info , then go on to give a guy who’s entire existence is based on funneling money to his pet projects , as the guy we should all trust for medical advice.

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-28-2021 at 8:45 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
40% of the country is a minority group. Out of the entire country. 2/3rds 66% or the minority people ARE NOT GETTING VACCINATED! So are 66% of 38% of the entire country. who are black, brown etc etc ALL CONSERVATIVE?

You lefties are fools, and this "conservatives are not getting vaccines" BS is total BS

SO if there are 350,000,000 people in the country. 150,000,000 are minorities and aprox 90mil are not getting vaccinated, are not now and have not gotten any shots.

So who is to blame now?
Stop it with the Truth. It’s not welcomed when it comes to the pandemic. Listen to Fauci, Biden , amd the media .
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-28-2021, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
If funny you say don’t trust getting medical advice from people on front lines battling the disease constantly while getting updated info , then go on to give a guy who’s entire existence is based on funneling money to his pet projects , as the guy we should all trust for medical advice.
What I said is that I don't confuse public health recommendations for medical advice, just like I don't ask my barber why my hair is gray or ask my housekeeper which vacuum has the most effective hepa filter. Becoming a doctor is hard work, and it means that you need to focus on a narrow area to the exclusion of many others. Doctors focus on medicine, not public health, and the two aren't the same.

Now if you are the sort of person who trusts your mechanic's advice about why the worldwide lithium supply will make electric cars hard to deploy at scale, I can understand why these distinctions are hard to understand.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 07-28-2021 at 9:02 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
What I said is that I don't confuse public health recommendations for medical advice, just like I don't ask my barber why my hair is gray or ask my housekeeper which vacuum has the most effective hepa filter. Becoming a doctor is hard work, and it means that you need to focus on a narrow area to the exclusion of many others. Doctors focus on medicine, not public health, and the two aren't the same.

Now if you are the sort of person who trusts your mechanic's advice about why the worldwide lithium supply will make electric cars hard to deploy at scale, I can understand why these distinctions are hard to understand.
According to 95, I was supposed to ask my doctor about it and then get the vaccine so now I’m confused. Did 95 give me bad medical advice? How could he??? And to think I trusted him implicitly!!!

It was me who mentioned what my mechanic said. Not him. I don’t remember stating any specific ingredients though. It was a conversation about his thoughts on E cars as a whole. His statement was that the UK had been talking about making the whole country E cars until they figured out the raw ingredients don’t even exist to produce enough cars and their country has half the population of Kali. So, I’m not sure how that mandate of “all cars must be E cars by 2035” that my loser libtard Governor says is ever gonna happen. Heck, we can’t even keep the power on in all areas of the temp goes over
100 degrees here.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-28-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
According to 95, I was supposed to ask my doctor about it and then get the vaccine so now I’m confused. Did 95 give me bad medical advice? How could he??? And to think I trusted him implicitly!!!
it's confusing I know!

What should YOU do? Ask your doctor.

What should WE do to prevent the spread of disease? Follow the recommendations of public health officials.

So, for instance, PH officials say "impose mask mandate." You, being concerned about whether you are going to go hypoxic from a mask, should consult with your doctor about whether wearing a mask is right for you.

PH officials should not say "MarkJ needs to wear a mask," and docs should not say "nobody should wear a mask." PH provides guidance to the herd, docs provide guidance to the individual.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:

Couldn’t agree more
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2021, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ahhhhhhh. Biden’s woke America on full display for the world. Glorifying being a selfish quitter while on the biggest stage of the sport. Let’s glorify being a joke while 1000’s of young women across the world would’ve competed with major physical injury. Great captain

I also love the karma train of woke sports teams getting humiliated on the world stage for making it about them .

Attachment 46408

Attachment 46409

Attachment 46410
Simone Biles is arguably the greatest female gymnast in American history. Remind me again, what is your greatest accomplishment? Done anything other than be an azz? And you want to blame Biden for Biles? Didnt know presidents pick Olympic athletes. You complain others would have loved to have her spot on the team, she gave that spot to the next best "other" , clown. You that stupid or is it simple mental illness? Why is it that the Right has picked the Olympics to go all anti American? Rooting against Americans? , 1/6 was just the start? now its LEO's, Athletes, The Olympics.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Simone Biles is arguably the greatest female gymnast in American history. Remind me again, what is your greatest accomplishment? Done anything other than be an azz? And you want to blame Biden for Biles? Didnt know presidents pick Olympic athletes. You complain others would have loved to have her spot on the team, she gave that spot to the next best "other" , clown. You that stupid or is it simple mental illness? Why is it that the Right has picked the Olympics to go all anti American? Rooting against Americans? , 1/6 was just the start? now its LEO's, Athletes, The Olympics.
Pretty brazen of you to show your face here again after yesterday's one gallon bloodletting. So, the douche convention ended early or they kicked you out for going all nuclear douche-like at the convention? No one is anti-American, but there sure as hell are people who are anti-American-olympic-athletes. Any one of our athletes that act like NFL, MLB or NBA athletes SHOULD be rooted against.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 2:25 PM Reply   
Show me an olympic athlete who turns their back on the flag or pulls that kneeling $hit and I'll show you a brainwashed-by-public-schools zombie.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-28-2021, 2:48 PM Reply   
What is the point of wearing masks now? We were supposed to flatten the curve to let hospitals and supplies catch up, then we were supposed to make it to the vaccine. What's left? There's no more milestones coming. Apparently, you can still get it after the vaccine. Isn't it time to just accept the inevitable that this disease is here to stay. Even if wearing a mask is effective at all, aren't you just delaying the inevitable at this point? I'm not trying to be negative, because 99.9% will live through it. I just don't see the point right now.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
What is the point of wearing masks now? We were supposed to flatten the curve to let hospitals and supplies catch up, then we were supposed to make it to the vaccine. What's left? There's no more milestones coming. Apparently, you can still get it after the vaccine. Isn't it time to just accept the inevitable that this disease is here to stay. Even if wearing a mask is effective at all, aren't you just delaying the inevitable at this point? I'm not trying to be negative, because 99.9% will live through it. I just don't see the point right now.
You have a 50 percent chance of catching the delta variant with the vaccine.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You have a 50 percent chance of not catching without the vaccine. Identical odds. But get the jab or else. It’s absurd
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have plenty of accomplishments. 2 Clark cup championships (USHL highest level of junior jockey in states ) 2 NCAA Div 1 men’s hockey championships , along with a 3 yr pro AHL contract . My youngest daughter just received the current #1 ranking of female goaltenders in the US after attending the team USA National camp last week. . Love to hear about all your vast experience in elite level sports. She’s an embarrassment and it’s sickening that they’re making her out to be some hero for being a selfish , privileged , quitter with no regard for the TEAM she’s a part of snd country she represents. Do you know the backstory of her temper tantrum? She does some amazing cutting edge gymnastics moves. The Olympic Comitte refuse to judge her ion some of those advanced moves because she’s one of the only athletes of her caliber performing them. Similar to the Johnny Mosley scenario She essentially is giving them the finger for doing so by snot competing . Showing her true colors. I am sure you being the huge athlete from your basement were aware of that scenario.

The people we are rooting against aren’t a representation of what embodies an American . The olympics are for athletes who hold their country in the highest regard and understand what it means to wear the national uniform slated I the red white and blue with USA printed on it. Disgracing your flag and/or anthem while be honored should be the last thing that athlete is ever allowed to do in that uniform.

So I’ll ask you again since refused to answer the last two times . Is it ok for an athlete representing the USA or any country to desecrate the flag, mock the anthem , and show utter disrespect to the country they are representing on the national stage? If they hate their country so much they should t be allowed to represent it.

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-28-2021 at 3:09 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have plenty of accomplishments. 2 Clark cup championships (USHL highest level of junior jockey in states ) 2 NCAA Div 1 men’s hockey championships , along with a 3 yr pro AHL contract . My youngest daughter just received the current #1 ranking of female goaltenders in the US after attending the team USA National camp last week. . Love to hear about all your vast experience in elite level sports. She’s an embarrassment and it’s sickening that they’re making her out to be some hero for being a selfish , privileged , quitter with no regard for the TEAM she’s a part of snd country she represents. Do you know the backstory of her temper tantrum? She does some amazing cutting edge gymnastics moves. The Olympic Comitte refuse to judge her ion some of those advanced moves because she’s one of the only athletes of her caliber performing them. Similar to the Johnny Mosley scenario She essentially is giving them the finger for doing so by snot competing . Showing her true colors.

The people we are rooting against aren’t a representation of what embodies an American . The olympics are for athletes who hold their country in the highest regard and understand what it means to wear the national uniform slated I the red white and blue with USA printed on it. Disgracing your flag and/or anthem while be honored should be the last thing that athlete is ever allowed to do in that uniform.

So I’ll ask you again since refused to answer the last two times . Is it ok for an athlete representing the USA or any country to desecrate the flag, mock the anthem , and show utter disrespect to the country they are representing on the national stage? If they hate their country so much they should t be allowed to represent it.
Man! The 95SN flogging, beatdown and bloodletting doesn't stop! Never in the history of WW has there ever been someone so owned (both by himself as well as others) as 95SN.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2021, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty brazen of you to show your face here again after yesterday's one gallon bloodletting. So, the douche convention ended early or they kicked you out for going all nuclear douche-like at the convention? No one is anti-American, but there sure as hell are people who are anti-American-olympic-athletes. Any one of our athletes that act like NFL, MLB or NBA athletes SHOULD be rooted against.
Got it, now crawl back into your hole and enjoy the re-runs of Golden Girls should be safe for you. I'll get back to enjoying our "Titletown" Honors and rooting for the US of A at the Olympics.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Got it, now crawl back into your hole and enjoy the re-runs of Golden Girls should be safe for you. I'll get back to enjoying our "Titletown" Honors and rooting for the US of A at the Olympics.
No thanks. I'll go head out to participate in sports while you go sit down, get loaded and watch a bunch of spoiled, entitled brats who think it's cool to flip the bird to our country's flag. No wonder viewership is at an all time low. Maybe in your spare time you can figure out a comeback to your exposure as a liar.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2021, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
The more you allow the virus to fester the more it will mutate. Mutations are rarely less deadly than the original. Our current uptick in cases/hospitalizations are driven by the more powerful Delta variant and the unvaccinated. Only one of those can we control, sort of. If we dont get it under control now, it will be worse later. Seems the vaccinated will have to do all the lifting because of the immaturity of the anti vax group, like markj. The hospitals are currently over run in several states like Florida, Missouri, Alabama and several others, Almost every state is seeing an increase. Surprisingly, red states that have low vaccination rates and few if any covid restrictions are leading in hospitalizations.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2021, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have plenty of accomplishments. 2 Clark cup championships (USHL highest level of junior jockey in states ) 2 NCAA Div 1 men’s hockey championships , along with a 3 yr pro AHL contract . My youngest daughter just received the current #1 ranking of female goaltenders in the US after attending the team USA National camp last week. . Love to hear about all your vast experience in elite level sports. She’s an embarrassment and it’s sickening that they’re making her out to be some hero for being a selfish , privileged , quitter with no regard for the TEAM she’s a part of snd country she represents. Do you know the backstory of her temper tantrum? She does some amazing cutting edge gymnastics moves. The Olympic Comitte refuse to judge her ion some of those advanced moves because she’s one of the only athletes of her caliber performing them. Similar to the Johnny Mosley scenario She essentially is giving them the finger for doing so by snot competing . Showing her true colors. I am sure you being the huge athlete from your basement were aware of that scenario.

So what you are saying, you couldnt sniff her jock. I hope your daughter doesnt ever make the Olympics and then have to listen to Americans like her own dad. Too bad real Olympic athletes cant live up to the mall cops ideals. Get a life, american loser. I havnt seen anyone desecrate a flag, have they? Mock the anthem? like this big trump true american.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4825ABE00AE29D
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
No thanks. I'll go head out to participate in sports while you go sit down, get loaded and watch a bunch of spoiled, entitled brats who think it's cool to flip the bird to our country's flag. No wonder viewership is at an all time low. Maybe in your spare time you can figure out a comeback to your exposure as a liar.
Back to your couch, I have 2 ACL's crybaby. You seem to forget Ive run a morning Bootcamp for over a decade. Call out any lies (you cant) or just stop it, its boring.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Back to your couch, I have 2 ACL's crybaby. You seem to forget Ive run a morning Bootcamp for over a decade. Call out any lies (you cant) or just stop it, its boring.
Morning bootcamp? LOL! Where you come from, that's called a wake n bake. Your lies are never-ending and vary in degrees. Your most recent whopper was your lie that right wing media was responsible for the lack of vaccinations-while ignoring the FACT that there are more unvaccinated libtards than righties. L-L-L-L-L-LIAR!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
So what you are saying, you couldnt sniff her jock. I hope your daughter doesnt ever make the Olympics and then have to listen to Americans like her own dad. Too bad real Olympic athletes cant live up to the mall cops ideals. Get a life, american loser. I havnt seen anyone desecrate a flag, have they? Mock the anthem? like this big trump true american.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4825ABE00AE29D
Sniff her jock? She must be a democrat tranny.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2021, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Morning bootcamp? LOL! Where you come from, that's called a wake n bake. Your lies are never-ending and vary in degrees. Your most recent whopper was your lie that right wing media was responsible for the lack of vaccinations-while ignoring the FACT that there are more unvaccinated libtards than righties. L-L-L-L-L-LIAR!!!
Exactly. You sure seem have a hard-on for the weed, you cant seem to post w/o mentioning it, do you have a problem? Cant get any top shelf? a bad experience in college?, oh my bad, never mind. We dont W&B, we sweat. Your imagination is strong and wrong, again.
https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pan...-and-democrats
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2021, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its a term athletes understand, not surprised you didnt.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2021, 4:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
ignoring the FACT that there are more unvaccinated libtards than righties. L-L-L-L-L-LIAR!!!
Really, I thought it was opposite, where are you seeing that?
Attached Images

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Well considering most polls have a error marking of 3-5 % built in that would make the discrepancy of vaccination between political parties almost identical. 64 % of Biden’s own party doesn’t buy his bull**** either. What’s that say? Love to hear from the triple mask basement dweller and how he explains that?

Geography also plays a huge role In statistics . As mentioned before when explaining the exploitation of deaths in red states , a good portion of Trump voters live in rural settings with much less contact , their access to healthcare is also limited and their mindset is of being self sufficient . So again narrows the gap

So once again the statistics prove the leftist narrative of the non-vaccinated isn’t as politically divided as it is divided based on the bull**** the Biden Administration, Fauci , The CDC and the mainstream media are spewing.

Once again the data doesn’t lie and destroys the leftist narrative
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2021, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well considering most polls have a error marking of 3-5 % built in that would make the discrepancy of vaccination between political parties almost identical.
So your saying it could be as bad as 51.7% to 30%. Wow, ok that's worse than I thought.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-28-2021, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
The more you allow the virus to fester the more it will mutate. Mutations are rarely less deadly than the original. Our current uptick in cases/hospitalizations are driven by the more powerful Delta variant and the unvaccinated. Only one of those can we control, sort of. If we dont get it under control now, it will be worse later. Seems the vaccinated will have to do all the lifting because of the immaturity of the anti vax group, like markj. The hospitals are currently over run in several states like Florida, Missouri, Alabama and several others, Almost every state is seeing an increase. Surprisingly, red states that have low vaccination rates and few if any covid restrictions are leading in hospitalizations.
So masks didn't stop the delta variant from happening, so why would they stop another one? Also, isn't the the delta variant less lethal?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 5:48 PM Reply   
Gee how’s that no bail movement from the Biden voters working out ? Guns are the issue right 95SN. Not democratic policies. I suppose being out free while pending murder and felony gun charges doesn’t have any effect.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...-isnt/2570027/

Name:  EC582A52-E795-4697-8BFA-9AF6A5CBD5FE.jpeg
Views: 895
Size:  204.4 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
so your saying it could be as bad as 51.7% to 30%. Wow, ok that's worse than i thought.
Name:  F6BC1DF3-A775-40EB-B9C3-0EFF96C84358.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  46.9 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
So masks didn't stop the delta variant from happening, so why would they stop another one? Also, isn't the the delta variant less lethal?
Can’t wait for the explanation to this one.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
For sure
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 6:11 PM Reply   
Oh wait more of Biden’s biggest mouthpieces with rules for thee but not for me.

Mayor Lightfoot campaigned on allowing anonymous police complaints to be filed and investigated, made the changes to secure that happens, circumventing state law requiring an affidavit of truth be signed in order to hold the complainant liable if their complaint is proven to be a complete lie.

Fast forward to the mayor , her chief of staff , and the superintendent’s latest email chain demoting a Police Commander because he wouldn’t designate police resources to sit in front of a restaurant the mayor frequents and has cater parties to city hall. An “anonymous “ whistle blower submitted the proof , the email chains , and requested and IG investigation. Of what transpired to the Commander. The mayor…… well you guessed it . Condemned anonymous complaints called them unbelievable , and said anyone with a viable complaint should “ Come out of the shadows and submit to an on the record interview,” Lightfoot challenged. “There are protections for legitimate whistleblowers.”.

So when it come to complaints regarding her people need to sign their name and stand up. But when it come to complaints against others , anonymous is the standard. Amazing how quickly an IG investigation disappears in minutes with an email/phone call.

The Democratic way of hypocrisy shining bright once again. One set of
Rules for the peasants. One set of rules for those in charge. Oh and you guessed it no MSM attention at all or IG misconduct investigation on the fact a commander was demoted for not wasting police resources on the mayor’s favorite dining location.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/07/anony...-officers.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2021, 6:33 PM Reply   
The dems are hitting out of the park these days with idiocy and stupidness on full display. After numerous press conferences , statements, rhetoric , and marches calling for defund the police in DC the mayor 180’s and now calls for “refunding” them amidst record violence. Is the blood on her hands for the recent deaths in DC like it was Trumps ? I mean after all it’s her policies , actions , and rhetoric that have lead to the blood running in her streets. Where are all the loudmouth dems condemning her and the deaths she’s caused. She failed to secure enough protection on the 6th , and now her city is running red with the blood of children. There’s that double standard of accountability again on full display.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2735195/%3famp

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-28-2021 at 6:36 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-28-2021, 6:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually, the left is the problem, if the majority of the minority are democrats. and we have aprox 40% of our country are minorities, so 125 million or so. and 66% of them are not vaccinated, and 60% of americans are (at least 1) 80 mil people are not getting it

AS we cant get past race, it looks like 80% of white americans are vaccinated.at least with 1, and very few, less than 25% black, are? What does that mean? Well i can't believe there are 80 million black conservative or trump supporters, IF so we def had a rigged election.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2021, 7:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Simple math, Foolio. Like I’ve been saying, just look at Kali. It’s supposed to be 75% libtard and only 52% of the population has taken the mark. That alone shows how big of a liar 95 is. Game over.

On top of that, we had 10 peeps over for a neighborhood dinner party last Saturday. I took a poll of my guests who were 7 Trump-boat-parade-cruising peeps and 3 libtards. Everyone of them has taken the mark. To me, that just shows there’s no correlation to any political BS like our resident idiot 95 lies and parrots.

PS, none of the peeps on either side of the aisle tried to shame us or belittle us for our current position. That said, our position could change with the right evidence.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2021, 11:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
That said, our position could change with the right evidence.
Or word from the Orange Messiah.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2021, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Shouldn’t you be out going door to door, spreading the good news of the vaccine? Only a quarter of your population is vaccinated. I thought you guys were “so evolved and civilized.” Maybe your buck toothed galoot of a PM should stop taking tips from Biden and actually learn how to convince people to take it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2021, 5:55 AM Reply   
In case anyone is wondering how far Big Rig Joe Biden’s dementia has gone, he’s now claiming to have been the operator of an 18 wheeler. Who did he work for? I’d love to know what his “handle” was. Maybe “The Big Guy?”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ven-18-wheeler
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2021, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Orange Messiah recommends getting it so I guess you’re now as big a liar as 95.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-29-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Uh huh, the America first, Prolife crowd won't wear a mask or get vaccinated, two extremely easy things they could do to help America avoid lockdowns, economic damage and save lives.
The parts of the country that did not shut down did just fine. The only economic damage was caused by democrat states. Masks do not save lives. The masks that the public uses does not stop aerosols.

They are saying the reason vaccinated people have to wear a mask is the viral load in the nose and throat are the same for vaccinated and unvaccinated. The mask mandate is one of 3 things:

1) They are lying on the effectiveness of the vaccine or the potency of the delta variant
2) The vaccine works but the way we understand viral load is false (thus the reason for the vaccine is to reduce viral load so you don't get sick)
3) Vaccine is fine, there is no equal viral load so they are simply trying to push political wedge issue
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. You sure seem have a hard-on for the weed, you cant seem to post w/o mentioning it, do you have a problem? Cant get any top shelf? a bad experience in college?, oh my bad, never mind. We dont W&B, we sweat. Your imagination is strong and wrong, again.
https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pan...-and-democrats
More lies out of you. I can’t stop posting about weed? More lies. I’d tell you to get fire insurance for your pants, but then you’d just go to jail for arson and insurance fraud. The ONLY time I’ve mentioned weed here is in an occasional reference to your being an admitted stoner. So take your lies and shove em.

Next time, why don’t you post a link to a poll taken by a legit pollster. Not some BS poll taken by calling people’s cell phones by ABC and WAPO. That poll didn’t even tell where the polled people live. Also, everyone knows most people with a life hang up on pollsters.

Last edited by markj; 07-29-2021 at 9:54 AM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-30-2021, 1:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Shouldn’t you be out going door to door, spreading the good news of the vaccine? Only a quarter of your population is vaccinated. I thought you guys were “so evolved and civilized.” Maybe your buck toothed galoot of a PM should stop taking tips from Biden and actually learn how to convince people to take it.
Ralph said their roll out was bad! I guess their socialized health care isn't working? No worries, The government knows best? Its that correct Ralph?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-30-2021, 5:00 AM Reply   
"The parts of the country that did not shut down did just fine"

What parts of the country didn't shut down? Sure there were sectors (banking, grocery, etc) but most everything shut down for a while.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2021, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Cuban Americans are smart enough to know what they and their parents lived through aka survived. The don't need a political party to tell them their truth and which way is up.
Just not smart enough to know what to do about it.

Quote:
Republican's have historically limited trade with any communist country. It is just not cuba.

AOC needs to be mocked. Cuba had plenty of trade partners with Russia and other dictators. You trying to say that the former communists and other dictators do not have products?
No, I'm saying America couldn't negotiate with Cuba who gets to use the toilet first. America has no influence with Cuba. That was in the original text, but I guess you have difficulty with reading comprehension.

Quote:
Why don't you have a problem with blood shed when the totalitarians take over?
What good is "having a problem" when you are incapable of coming up with a solution. BTW, America having a problem with totalitarians hasn't worked out well for us. Trillions of dollars and lives spent on lost causes is basically our record.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2021, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Masks do not save lives. The masks that the public uses does not stop aerosols.
Believe that and he'll tell you another one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Believe that and he'll tell you another one.
Happened to 5 people at my work in a meeting. All masked up and social distanced. Only approved mask against aresols are N95 and above. People are not just running around spitting on each other and that is what the social distance was supposed to be about anyway. The mask is only for incidental violation of the 6 foot rule in case you spit on someone. It in no way protects against covid in the air.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"The parts of the country that did not shut down did just fine"

What parts of the country didn't shut down? Sure there were sectors (banking, grocery, etc) but most everything shut down for a while.
Seems like Florida and Texas did pretty well. Daughter flew to Florida and went to Disney Wold in the middle of all the shut downs in kalifornia.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Ralph said their roll out was bad! I guess their socialized health care isn't working? No worries, The government knows best? Its that correct Ralph?
Ouch. Too soon?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just not smart enough to know what to do about it.

No, I'm saying America couldn't negotiate with Cuba who gets to use the toilet first. America has no influence with Cuba. That was in the original text, but I guess you have difficulty with reading comprehension.

What good is "having a problem" when you are incapable of coming up with a solution. BTW, America having a problem with totalitarians hasn't worked out well for us. Trillions of dollars and lives spent on lost causes is basically our record.
Hard to be smart enough about it when the democrats errr communists in Cuba are the ones with the guns and no one from anywhere else will help.

America in America can not even tell which toilet to use, how could they possibly negotiate with another country about which one to use first when your party does not even know which one to go in.

Yes. We are having issues with democrats and tend to elect them. So I agree, our record is quiet poor in that regard.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 07-30-2021 at 8:16 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 8:54 AM Reply   
And the authoritarianism continues:

Today, the President will announce that to help protect workers and their communities, every federal government employee and onsite contractor will be asked to attest to their vaccination status. Anyone who does not attest to being fully vaccinated will be required to wear a mask on the job no matter their geographic location, physically distance from all other employees and visitors, comply with a weekly or twice weekly screening testing requirement, and be subject to restrictions on official travel.

I am vaccinated, but I will not attest.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2021, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Happened to 5 people at my work in a meeting. All masked up and social distanced. Only approved mask against aresols are N95 and above. People are not just running around spitting on each other and that is what the social distance was supposed to be about anyway. The mask is only for incidental violation of the 6 foot rule in case you spit on someone. It in no way protects against covid in the air.
This is the kind of half truth you'll find on Faux News. (and yes other MSM). Masks attenuate the expulsion of potentially viral laden aerosols. While the face covering the public typically uses may do a poor job of filtering microscopic aerosols in the air, they do a much better job of reducing those aerosols at the source. Even you admit that they are good for the 6 foot rule. And the violations of that rule are much more than incidental from what I've seen. It's hardly even practiced.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hard to be smart enough about it when the democrats errr communists in Cuba are the ones with the guns and no one from anywhere else will help.
So you're saying the solution is to ship guns to Cuba? How well did that work in Syria when Obama did it? It seems that the conservative right to lifers want to solve the problem with killing and the liberals want to solve the problem with trade and tourism. Tourists don't like going to places stewing in abject poverty. Even if the totalitarians benefit from trade and tourism, so will the people of Cuba. And guess who else will benefit.... Americans. Just not the ones who like playing God and pretending they have unlimited power to fix other countries.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you're saying the solution is to ship guns to Cuba? How well did that work in Syria when Obama did it? It seems that the conservative right to lifers want to solve the problem with killing and the liberals want to solve the problem with trade and tourism. Tourists don't like going to places stewing in abject poverty. Even if the totalitarians benefit from trade and tourism, so will the people of Cuba. And guess who else will benefit.... Americans. Just not the ones who like playing God and pretending they have unlimited power to fix other countries.
No the people of Cuba will not benefit. The communist party of cuba benefits. You think Americans are the only ones who travel? People from around the world can got to cuba and guess what. Their people are poor as crap and still do not have freedom. You seem to take this freedom thing for granted.

I don't even know what to say about your stupid ramblings about guns and tourism. has nothing to do with what people want. You don't reward bad behavior period.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is the kind of half truth you'll find on Faux News. (and yes other MSM). Masks attenuate the expulsion of potentially viral laden aerosols. While the face covering the public typically uses may do a poor job of filtering microscopic aerosols in the air, they do a much better job of reducing those aerosols at the source. Even you admit that they are good for the 6 foot rule. And the violations of that rule are much more than incidental from what I've seen. It's hardly even practiced.
Not half truth. Happened at a very well educated establishment with near unlimited budget to implement policies and updates to codes.

I do not admit they are good for 6 foot rule. I am saying they are good for a snot ball under 6 feet. They do nothing for airborne. What had happened to the people in work was they were in a room with recirculating air. They have sense changed the air system and have taken action to look for these types of rooms on site. No one blew a snot bubble on anyone. They were simply talking with cloth masks.

Here is a hint. If you can breath really well in your mask, you are not really stopping anything in the air. You can feel good about it all you want but the truth simply overrides your feelings.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-30-2021, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems like Florida and Texas did pretty well. Daughter flew to Florida and went to Disney Wold in the middle of all the shut downs in kalifornia.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/12/media...rus/index.html

You may recall when this first hit everything pretty much shut down and Trump was president.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-30-2021, 10:10 AM Reply   
You spread saliva every time you open your mouth. While masks may not catch all of it, they help reduce the output.

https://www.princeton.edu/news/2020/...eers-found-out

I honestly don't understand why the reduction in transmission is so hard for people to understand. It may not be a cure all but anything that helps is worth trying. This thing will continue to mutate until it becomes something we cannot control and really starts killing people.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-30-2021, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
You spread saliva every time you open your mouth. While masks may not catch all of it, they help reduce the output.

https://www.princeton.edu/news/2020/...eers-found-out

I honestly don't understand why the reduction in transmission is so hard for people to understand. It may not be a cure all but anything that helps is worth trying. This thing will continue to mutate until it becomes something we cannot control and really starts killing people.
We’ve been through this a gazillion times. Read the science. A mask reduces transmission by less than 5% in the real world. They’re using lab stats to give a false narrative. The actual physical studies of mask use and prevention of “on the ground real world scenarios “ is much less because people aren’t in medical facilities using proper procedures . Your average American would be going through 5-10 masks a day if the followed the proper procedures outilined in the medical field of proper use.

It’s a joke. The reality is simple. If you believe it helps and protects do it , if you would rathe live life like a normal human being and not live in fear , don’t , it’s at most a 10% effective solution. Oh wait I guess I’m that is like huge since covid has less than 1/10th of a percent at killing a healthy American . I forgot how the left views factual stats

The vaccine gives you 50/50 chance of not catching the variant , and a mask is around 5-10 percent effective in the real world . Spare us the wet sock

That’s not even getting into the reverse effects on the human body’s immune system and over all health dues to masks.

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-30-2021 at 2:18 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-30-2021, 2:20 PM Reply   
This is priceless ,, funniest chit I’ve seen in a bit

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CR9RQ...um=share_sheet
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-30-2021, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is priceless ,, funniest chit I’ve seen in a bit

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CR9RQ...um=share_sheet
Lol lol lol the only question is which one of them is 95SN?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-30-2021, 5:53 PM Reply   
Well that’s odd , follow the science they say.

Name:  013F2D51-DF5B-4C9C-ABC6-6CCF86DB5CD6.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  110.9 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-30-2021, 7:21 PM Reply   
So is the left and the MSM going to completely ignore the fact Biden and his administration’s covid plan is giant failure. He was handed the office with a vaccine, a blueprint, a complete downward trend of infection and He and his administration have completely failed the American people. . Biden is a murderer and because of him lives are being lost daily.

I mean after all

Name:  FD34E9C1-512D-4D15-98F3-5DEBF4271C1A.jpg
Views: 1037
Size:  91.8 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-30-2021 at 7:23 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-31-2021, 5:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
No the people of Cuba will not benefit. The communist party of cuba benefits. You think Americans are the only ones who travel? People from around the world can got to cuba and guess what. Their people are poor as crap and still do not have freedom. You seem to take this freedom thing for granted.
Things aren't always what they seem. You have to have the intelligence to understand this has nothing to do with me taking freedom for granted. It has to do with your belief that people who can't control what their govt does should be punished by the wealthy free world just so their totalitarians leaders don't get any rewards. The underlying philosophy that you promote is these poor people should earn their own freedom with their own blood. Your beliefs are demonstrably proven wrong by 60 years of failed policy.

Quote:
I don't even know what to say about your stupid ramblings about guns and tourism. has nothing to do with what people want. You don't reward bad behavior period.
If people don't want guns or tourism, then why do they exist. Notice the "or". Nothing in my original post combined them. When you have poor reading comprehension it's understandable that it looks like rambling.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-31-2021, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
So is the left and the MSM going to completely ignore the fact Biden and his administration’s covid plan is giant failure. He was handed the office with a vaccine, a blueprint, a complete downward trend of infection and He and his administration have completely failed the American people. . Biden is a murderer and because of him lives are being lost daily.

I mean after all

Attachment 46416
They cant say it, they cant say, minorities are not getting vaccinated. if, IF the vaccine is the reason. They know that aprox 66% minorities (aprox 90 million) are not vaccinated. they are in a pickle. The science of the numbers do not lie. LOL

So who is to blame? ITs not democrats or republicans, because its not political? Or is it? or is it a group of people dont care? or is it something else? IF it was voting, the left would say black folks cant have ID! Well then would they say black folks cant get vaccines?

they are in a spiral of death and dont know what to say!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2021, 9:02 PM Reply   
Can anyone tell me why Biden hasn’t been impeached for being a traitor? This has been a full on invasion of our country which was first advertised by Biden and then implemented. It continues through today with no signs of stopping, changing or alterations of any type. It is a shameless attempt to pad his party’s voter registrations and drag us down into socialism. Over one million illegals have been allowed by Biden to breach our border. Sickening and shameful.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bor...day-in-day-out
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2021, 9:05 PM Reply   
Thousands of actively suffering COVID patients are currently getting ushered into our country right now. No masks, just the promise that they will vote dim when the time comes. This is treason. Biden needs to be arrested and charged.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-01-2021, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can anyone tell me why Biden hasn’t been impeached for being a traitor
As the Orange Messiah said, It's not illegal if the President does it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-01-2021, 7:59 PM Reply   
236 people shot
42 dead

In last two weeks in Chicago. Crickets from BLM
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-01-2021, 8:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
236 people shot
42 dead

In last two weeks in Chicago. Crickets from BLM
Whoa! That is crazy! What is Beetlejuice saying? More gun laws?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-02-2021, 4:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Whoa! That is crazy! What is Beetlejuice saying? More gun laws?
She was too busy partying at lalapoolaza all weekend. Adhering to the mask guidelines she’s preaching daily and forcing on her city. She could care less.

Name:  4F9DBA4A-9E91-4FC8-90C6-B9D052F1873A.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  74.5 KB

Name:  EB1D55A5-A6F0-42E0-B096-3694197F3A9F.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  115.1 KB
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-02-2021, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
We’ve been through this a gazillion times. Read the science. A mask reduces transmission by less than 5% in the real world. They’re using lab stats to give a false narrative. The actual physical studies of mask use and prevention of “on the ground real world scenarios “ is much less because people aren’t in medical facilities using proper procedures . Your average American would be going through 5-10 masks a day if the followed the proper procedures outilined in the medical field of proper use.

It’s a joke. The reality is simple. If you believe it helps and protects do it , if you would rathe live life like a normal human being and not live in fear , don’t , it’s at most a 10% effective solution. Oh wait I guess I’m that is like huge since covid has less than 1/10th of a percent at killing a healthy American . I forgot how the left views factual stats

The vaccine gives you 50/50 chance of not catching the variant , and a mask is around 5-10 percent effective in the real world . Spare us the wet sock

That’s not even getting into the reverse effects on the human body’s immune system and over all health dues to masks.
Hard to find credible science that backs up any of that. I am sure you can dig up some study that supports your narrative but its 10/1 against.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-02-2021, 6:16 AM Reply   
Why isn't this all over the news as a mass shooting? Not white enough?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-laund...ng-gang-queens
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-02-2021, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hard to find credible science that backs up any of that. I am sure you can dig up some study that supports your narrative but its 10/1 against.
Since it’s 10-1 you should have no problem providing 5 that clearly show the real world percentages . Lets see em.

The vaccine isn’t working above 50% and you expect us to believe a wet sock offers a better advantage . Any advantage is minuscule. It should be at mostvw recommendation not a mandate. Not sure if you’ve noticed, but the variant i now believe has much less death rate even among those unvaccinated and at the end of the day Covid 19 was 1/10th of a percent . Keep living in fear of something that Has targeted death toll . Over 98% of covid deaths were at risk obese individuals and the delta is no where near as deadly.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-02-2021 at 10:10 AM.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-02-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-08-02/

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/co...ine-comparison
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-02-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why isn't this all over the news as a mass shooting? Not white enough?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-laund...ng-gang-queens
The biggest crime might be that they were riding faggy scooters.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-02-2021, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Since it’s 10-1 you should have no problem providing 5 that clearly show the real world percentages . Lets see em.

The vaccine isn’t working above 50% and you expect us to believe a wet sock offers a better advantage . Any advantage is minuscule. It should be at mostvw recommendation not a mandate. Not sure if you’ve noticed, but the variant i now believe has much less death rate even among those unvaccinated and at the end of the day Covid 19 was 1/10th of a percent . Keep living in fear of something that Has targeted death toll . Over 98% of covid deaths were at risk obese individuals and the delta is no where near as deadly.
Where are you getting this 50% stuff? Its shown to be more effective than that. Plus even if you do get a breakthrough case you are more likely to be less sick if it hits you hard.
The thing about science is it evolves as they learn more and more. Plus, Trump streamlined the vaccine so shouldn't all the Trumpsters be rushing out to get it?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-02-2021, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
The biggest crime might be that they were riding faggy scooters.
What do you mean? they shot 10 people! That is a MASS SHOOTING. I have yet to hear anything about gun control from this one. Maybe its coming.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-02-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where are you getting this 50% stuff? Its shown to be more effective than that. Plus even if you do get a breakthrough case you are more likely to be less sick if it hits you hard.
The thing about science is it evolves as they learn more and more. Plus, Trump streamlined the vaccine so shouldn't all the Trumpsters be rushing out to get it?
Well for starters the leftist media mogul CNBC

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...e-illness.html
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-02-2021, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:

It says in the article 91% effective against severe illness. That's the primary reason to get a vaccine for anyone with half a brain. So all you're really saying is that vaccinated people need to take other measures such as wearing a mask and social distancing. Proving that Rand Paul was showing his ignorance to the world saying just the opposite in congressional hearings with Fauci.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-02-2021, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:

Take off the blinders of politics and think about that for a bit.