Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
State licensed violence is still violence delta. If you want to reduce this type of offending you have to re-analyze what causes the environment which produces this culture.
Also how about this. Don't rob people at gun point then try and get into your 4000 pound weapon to get away then you wont force people into a mistake or have to make a judgement to take your life.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-16-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Even if they are not voting illegally and for sure their children that should not be here then vote to open the border and to get benefits for their parents. I will never support giving benefits or opening our border to people who already started their time illegally. You can not absorb every 3rd grade educated person into your country.

Kalifornia went from a Republican state to a highly lopsided democrat state in just the time I have live here.
And by "children that should not be here" You are talking about Americans that are born in America! If you Don't like the law that babies born on America soil are American, change the law!
You can bitch all you want about illegal immigrants, but illegal immigrants are Not the reason there are chithole cities in the mid-west. If there were Zero illegal immigrants in the US, there still would be chithole cities in the mid-west. And quit pretending the republicans can fix them, you can't.

"California went from a Republican state to a highly lopsided democrat state in just the time I have live here."
You are wrong again! California was Not republican nor democratic before you got there, in 1980 and in 84 they voted for the racist Reagan, in 1968 and in 72 they voted for the Racist Nixon and in 1960 they voted for the Racist Nixon to be president. There are not as many racist in California now, so, now most of the voters vote Democratic.
https://www.270towin.com/states/California
Have you ever told us why you live in California? I hear Montana is gun friendly and very little taxes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
And by "children that should not be here" You are talking about Americans that are born in America! If you Don't like the law that babies born on America soil are American, change the law!
You can bitch all you want about illegal immigrants, but illegal immigrants are Not the reason there are chithole cities in the mid-west. If there were Zero illegal immigrants in the US, there still would be chithole cities in the mid-west. And quit pretending the republicans can fix them, you can't.

"California went from a Republican state to a highly lopsided democrat state in just the time I have live here."
You are wrong again! California was Not republican nor democratic before you got there, in 1980 and in 84 they voted for the racist Reagan, in 1968 and in 72 they voted for the Racist Nixon and in 1960 they voted for the Racist Nixon to be president. There are not as many racist in California now, so, now most of the voters vote Democratic.
Have you ever told us why you live in California? I hear Montana is gun friendly and very little taxes.
And there are chit hole towns in kalifornia and everywhere. there are also good towns. There are places that are chitholes but people have the freedom to be there and when they are there. Tell you one way you do not fix it, is exporting our jobs to make 3rd countries rich and purposefully destroying the midwest to do it.

I was recruited to come to kalifornia. it was a pretty decent place. Democrats have gotten it and destroyed the people within a generation

The law should be changed, but call it what you will the fact remains it is used by a tool of the democrat party. This is not a f$&king game dude. this is not using a odd rule where a coach can call odd timeouts to milk the clock or something. These are real life issues.

Get off your stupid a$$ racist talk. We have already determined the only racists are you and the democrat party. it is well spelled out that when your whole life is consumed by race, you are usually the racist. Reagan was the one who was the only one to give illegals immunity. So much for a racist. Try again with kalifornia not being racist. This is the most racist place I have ever been in my life. The races out here hate each other and that is all they talk about. Your party is the only president on record that regularly called black n$gg#r$ and that was in John's lifetime.

You are also forgetting about George Deukmejian, Pete Wilson, Goodwin Knight, Earl Warren. You can also talk about Arnold Schwarzenegger, however he was democrat lite.

If you look at the history and where people were born in the state, you will notice a trend. In 1980, foreign born people made up 9 percent of the state when looking at the top 27 states or countries.

In 2017 California had over 24% over of the population was foreign born with Mexico being the top and China increasing significantly in that time. Philippines, Central America and India really increased. Actual Californians 2x from that time frame, mexico is almost 4 times. China is over 5x.

Since 1852 kalifornia has voted for president 43 times. voted Republican 23 times, democrat 19 times. Only failing to vote for the eventual presidential winner 3 times with 3 of those times being the last 6 elections.

So when you guys say the Republicans lost the popular vote, between California and New York which more than likely has the same story, you are really saying the Republicans have really only lost the foreign vote. The difference in popular vote really is just those 2 states. If you notice in Califonia, the amount of Republican votes moves up at a relatively smooth rate while the democrat vote somehow miraculously takes a non linear turn. Wonder how that happened? hmmmm..... I wonder????
Attached Images

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 04-16-2021 at 11:34 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

also, if you look at the chart on presidential votes, those vote totals diverged in historical proportions in just a decade. Want to discuss the changes the democrats did in this state in regards to illegals drivers licenses, motor voter registration and ballot harvesting? Those have all come into effect in 10 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-20-2021, 10:37 AM Reply   
Also, didn't obama pass the change in immigration where if you got to come, your whole family got to come? Seems to have worked. Look at kalifonia and all the extra democrat votes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2021, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, didn't obama pass the change in immigration where if you got to come, your whole family got to come? Seems to have worked. Look at kalifonia and all the extra democrat votes.
Yeah, that sounds right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_feet,_dry_feet_policy
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-20-2021, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
eeeeerrrrr. wrong answer. It is called Derivative Beneficiaries. Obama relaxed the requirements.

. If you are the main applicant, your spouse and children, or “dependents” in immigration parlance, can often receive the same or similar immigration benefits that the U.S. grants you, provided you lawfully maintain those benefits yourself.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2021, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
eeeeerrrrr. wrong answer. It is called Derivative Beneficiaries. Obama relaxed the requirements.

. If you are the main applicant, your spouse and children, or “dependents” in immigration parlance, can often receive the same or similar immigration benefits that the U.S. grants you, provided you lawfully maintain those benefits yourself.
oooohhhhhh, you mean the way Melania Trumps parents got citizenship. Got it.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-21-2021, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Get off your stupid a$$ racist talk. We have already determined the only racists are you and the democrat party. it is well spelled out that when your whole life is consumed by race, you are usually the racist. Reagan was the one who was the only one to give illegals immunity. So much for a racist. Try again with kalifornia not being racist. This is the most racist place I have ever been in my life. The races out here hate each other and that is all they talk about. Your party is the only president on record that regularly called black n$gg#r$ and that was in John's lifetime.
If it talks as a racist, walks as a racist, and Acts like a racist, then it Is probably a Racist!
Unless you are calling Blacks racist, is that what you are doing? Because when you say,

"We(meaning You and Only You) have already determined the only racist are you and the democratic party"

There are a lot of blacks in the democratic party, so you are telling me that Those people are racist?

When you make laws in the State of Georgia that eliminate Blacks from going to Vote after church service on Sunday, YOU ARE A RACIST!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-21-2021, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
don't care.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-21-2021, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
If it talks as a racist, walks as a racist, and Acts like a racist, then it Is probably a Racist!
Unless you are calling Blacks racist, is that what you are doing? Because when you say,

"We(meaning You and Only You) have already determined the only racist are you and the democratic party"

There are a lot of blacks in the democratic party, so you are telling me that Those people are racist?

When you make laws in the State of Georgia that eliminate Blacks from going to Vote after church service on Sunday, YOU ARE A RACIST!
get off the drugs. yes. If you want to boil it down by a color, blacks by and large are the biggest racists I have seen. Not that some of that is justified, but racism is racism. Ask the Asians who are beating on them? When you only see other groups identity and actions based only on the color of their skin, you are a racist. aka the way you democrat think (which would be hilariously ironic if you were not so dangerous). Your identity politics where you white democrats blame white people for being the same and having the same contributions to history and/or believing you have the same contributions to the present.

So where do you get this propaganda that black people can not go to vote after church? you get this out of the weed tribune or something? Your drug dealer tell you this? For starters the constitution says the vote happens one day. That day is a Tuesday. That has been interpreted by states, as meaning their total contribution to the federal vote is on that day so they have allowed continuous voting. In the case of Georgia, I believe they allow 5 weeks of this. I don't know a lot about black churches in Georgia, however I am pretty sure they are not in church 8 hours a day 7 days a week for 5 weeks. Do you even listen to the sh$t in your head before it makes it to your fingers? Or are you implying that the stereo type of black people being late is no kidding real that they can not make it in 5 weeks to an election?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-21-2021, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Point remains. Kalifornia is not almost 25% foreign born. Fact. The democrats vote total in Kalifornia has moved up in a non linear fashion. Fact. Obama changed the way people can bring family members over. Fact. Kalifornia change election laws for voter harvesting. Fact Kalifornia gave drivers licenses to illegals. Fact. Kalifornia created voter motor registration where people getting a drivers license is automatically registered to vote. Fact.

The trend and the facts do not lie.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-21-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Point remains. Kalifornia is not almost 25% foreign born. Fact. The democrats vote total in Kalifornia has moved up in a non linear fashion. Fact. Obama changed the way people can bring family members over. Fact. Kalifornia change election laws for voter harvesting. Fact Kalifornia gave drivers licenses to illegals. Fact. Kalifornia created voter motor registration where people getting a drivers license is automatically registered to vote. Fact.

The trend and the facts do not lie.
Are you trying to say voter motor registration is registering illegals to vote? that would not be fact, illegals cant vote in CA.
And as proved by Melania and her family, the law allows Republicans and Democrats to bring family members, there is no political approval process to help either side.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-21-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you trying to say voter motor registration is registering illegals to vote? that would not be fact, illegals cant vote in CA.
And as proved by Melania and her family, the law allows Republicans and Democrats to bring family members, there is no political approval process to help either side.
How do we know in regards to illegals voting? There are no safety nets. The state has done all it can to hide illegals and to give them access to the voting system by virtue of "checking a box". Even if they are not voting, the children they have in the state are voting now and by the millions. Where do you think the loyalties lie?

The family members are not vetted and did not do the work in either case. They should not be included automatically.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-21-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
How do we know in regards to illegals voting? There are no safety nets. The state has done all it can to hide illegals and to give them access to the voting system by virtue of "checking a box". Even if they are not voting, the children they have in the state are voting now and by the millions. Where do you think the loyalties lie?

The family members are not vetted and did not do the work in either case. They should not be included automatically.
They are not included automatically. They have to check the box as you say. Its a felony to check the wrong box. There are ballots to check signature. Until you can provide evidence of fraudulent voting you are using the same old lie DJT used. Its a free country people vote for those they think will help make things better. If you want the latino vote, do something to help latinos. If you want the black vote, help black communities. If you want to continue the death of the republican party continue to support big oil, big pharma, and all the rest...and not the people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-21-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are not included automatically. They have to check the box as you say. Its a felony to check the wrong box. There are ballots to check signature. Until you can provide evidence of fraudulent voting you are using the same old lie DJT used. Its a free country people vote for those they think will help make things better. If you want the latino vote, do something to help latinos. If you want the black vote, help black communities. If you want to continue the death of the republican party continue to support big oil, big pharma, and all the rest...and not the people.
I can not support wrong. Wrong is wrong. Republican policies do help minorities. It is painted pretty clear what liberal policies have done to these communities. Is this word big in front of stuff supposed to mean something? I see more environazi scams than I do anything else. I absolutely will not support hispanics if all they want is to open the border. Reagan did more for hispanics than any other president. So what. They still want to destroy the border. I can not support wrong.

As far as voting, the trend line in kalifornia shows there is fraud in kalifornia. You do not get movement like that. The proof is in the statistics. I offered several possible reasons. It is there, you don't go non linear in a little over a decade. There is cause and effect. You only ignore because it favors you. that is why you democrats are so dangerous to our freedoms.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-21-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
also, you have to check a box? Ohhhh.... people who came into the country illegally who are now down there to get a license in a country that should have them arrested are now too afraid to check a box?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-21-2021, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
also, you have to check a box? Ohhhh.... people who came into the country illegally who are now down there to get a license in a country that should have them arrested are now too afraid to check a box?
Keep whining and providing zero evidence of voter fraud. How many recounts turned up zip? all of them. How many lawsuits were lost? All of them. How many investigations of the election found fraud? None of them. You may as well start saying the earth is flat. Maybe we should just re-name you minitrump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-21-2021, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Keep whining and providing zero evidence of voter fraud. How many recounts turned up zip? all of them. How many lawsuits were lost? All of them. How many investigations of the election found fraud? None of them. You may as well start saying the earth is flat. Maybe we should just re-name you minitrump.
Of course they come up with nothing. The democrats own the recount. The data is there in your face. It is not possible to get that type of non linear increase without tyranny. Linear for both parties for generations, then wham, huge spick in a couple decades. Nope. Good luck living in your third world country with people who think about law and order the way you do.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-21-2021, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
So where do you get this propaganda that black people can not go to vote after church? you get this out of the weed tribune or something? Your drug dealer tell you this? For starters the constitution says the vote happens one day. That day is a Tuesday. That has been interpreted by states, as meaning their total contribution to the federal vote is on that day so they have allowed continuous voting. In the case of Georgia, I believe they allow 5 weeks of this. I don't know a lot about black churches in Georgia, however I am pretty sure they are not in church 8 hours a day 7 days a week for 5 weeks. Do you even listen to the sh$t in your head before it makes it to your fingers? Or are you implying that the stereo type of black people being late is no kidding real that they can not make it in 5 weeks to an election?
"Where do you get this propaganda"
How about the New York Times,
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/25/u...h=login-google
But you do Not believe the Truth, keep up your racist republican backing of voter suppression, it's the only chance you have and I hope it all backfires on you in the next two elections!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-21-2021, 5:48 PM Reply   
Heeeee Isssss Baaaaaack, Trump says he is 'beyond seriously' considering 2024 presidential run but can't discuss it for legal reasons,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-say...085336330.html
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-22-2021, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Heeeee Isssss Baaaaaack, Trump says he is 'beyond seriously' considering 2024 presidential run but can't discuss it for legal reasons,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-say...085336330.html
Time to hustle up some more campaign donations he can launder back through his companies.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-22-2021, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course they come up with nothing. The democrats own the recount. The data is there in your face. It is not possible to get that type of non linear increase without tyranny. Linear for both parties for generations, then wham, huge spick in a couple decades. Nope. Good luck living in your third world country with people who think about law and order the way you do.
You do understand that all election commissions are made up of democrats and republicans. By Trump claiming that there was fraud, he was spitting on all of the republicans that worked to ensure that it was fair. Democrats don't own the election process no matter what you have been brain-washed into thinking.

Trump lost because he turned off a lot of reasonable people that would have probably voted Republican for any other Republican candidate except him. The sooner all of the GOP gets this, the sooner they have a chance of righting the ship. It is currently heading down to the bottom of the ocean.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2021, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
You do understand that all election commissions are made up of democrats and republicans. By Trump claiming that there was fraud, he was spitting on all of the republicans that worked to ensure that it was fair. Democrats don't own the election process no matter what you have been brain-washed into thinking.

Trump lost because he turned off a lot of reasonable people that would have probably voted Republican for any other Republican candidate except him. The sooner all of the GOP gets this, the sooner they have a chance of righting the ship. It is currently heading down to the bottom of the ocean.
They do in kalifornia and that is what this particular discussion is about. The democrats have been using incremental changes that the normal public was not noticing but those who where in tuned understood. Proof is in the data. linear progression since the state was formed then after the law changes, a non linear move for the democrats coupled with a move of 9% foreign born to almost 25% foreign born in the state. Can not argue with data and the fact this law changes occurred.

As far as heading to the bottom. Good. let it. Give the weak minded what they want and let them cower in fear due to the destruction and evil put on society. Either they will come around or they won't. democrats know something is up. They are acting out of their minds to try and get these uber leftist policies in place during the next 2 years. They probably know what most of us do. The left side of the party is going to turn people off big time. There is no trump for the left wing media to lie about for a daily dose of brain washing. The only majority democrats really have is in New York and kalifornia due to foreign born voters.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2021, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Where do you get this propaganda"
How about the New York Times,
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/25/u...h=login-google
But you do Not believe the Truth, keep up your racist republican backing of voter suppression, it's the only chance you have and I hope it all backfires on you in the next two elections!
Yep propaganda. labels, labels, and more labels but no truth. You are like a 16 year old girl. Fall for narratives. Don't you have some reality tv shows to get to.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-22-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
They do in kalifornia and that is what this particular discussion is about. The democrats have been using incremental changes that the normal public was not noticing but those who where in tuned understood. Proof is in the data. linear progression since the state was formed then after the law changes, a non linear move for the democrats coupled with a move of 9% foreign born to almost 25% foreign born in the state. Can not argue with data and the fact this law changes occurred.

As far as heading to the bottom. Good. let it. Give the weak minded what they want and let them cower in fear due to the destruction and evil put on society. Either they will come around or they won't. democrats know something is up. They are acting out of their minds to try and get these uber leftist policies in place during the next 2 years. They probably know what most of us do. The left side of the party is going to turn people off big time. There is no trump for the left wing media to lie about for a daily dose of brain washing. The only majority democrats really have is in New York and kalifornia due to foreign born voters.
No matter, trump nor any other republican has won in CA since 1988. All the "swing states" trump lost in are all run by republican legislatures, not democrat. All had recounts, all investigated the 2020 election, none found any measurable fraud. The proof is in the data, cannot argue with facts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
No matter, trump nor any other republican has won in CA since 1988. All the "swing states" trump lost in are all run by republican legislatures, not democrat. All had recounts, all investigated the 2020 election, none found any measurable fraud. The proof is in the data, cannot argue with facts.
Not discussing the national polls. I am talking kalifornia, which also happens to be the source of this so called "democrat majority". Take away all the cheating votes from kali and it is even. The data does not lie. Something is going on in kalifornia. Lifetime of linear gain for both parties then the democrats almost double in a decade? uh huh. You better hope the Republicans don't start turning those knobs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2021, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
They data is what proves fraud. It is a matter of how.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-22-2021, 5:19 PM Reply   
How do you get over Trumps Billion dollar wall? Use a rope ladder that cost about 5 bucks in material!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/people-cl...124142083.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-22-2021, 5:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
They data is what proves fraud. It is a matter of how.
There is no fraud. You are making excuses for the unpopular policy of the republican party.

https://www.the-american-interest.co...a-turned-blue/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-22-2021, 9:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
How do you get over Trumps Billion dollar wall? Use a rope ladder that cost about 5 bucks in material!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/people-cl...124142083.html
Shoot those f’ers if they slide down our side.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is no fraud. You are making excuses for the unpopular policy of the republican party.

https://www.the-american-interest.co...a-turned-blue/
Unpopular to foreigners. There fixed for you. Never in the history of man has a demographic like kalifornia changed this fast without open warfare. Look at the voting. Linear to heading toward logarithmic in just 20 years? Fraud my friend. Dangerous for America policies as well.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-23-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Unpopular to foreigners. There fixed for you. Never in the history of man has a demographic like kalifornia changed this fast without open warfare. Look at the voting. Linear to heading toward logarithmic in just 20 years? Fraud my friend. Dangerous for America policies as well.
You are a foreigner too, you weren't born here, like most, you moved here from some where else. Foreigners came here to build railroads, for the gold rush, the dust bowl, post WWII, Ag workers, all were migrations to CA. Between 2005 and 2013, 800,000 moved out of CA, thats are your republican flight. Guess who moves into CA, those that can afford to, middle/upper class educated white, typically Dems.
From the article you didnt read...
It’s understandable why right-wing hard-liners point to California as evidence that immigration threatens their political survival. After all, Democrats have been gleefully doing the same for years in the course of arguing that California represents the endpoint of the “emerging Democratic majority.” But this kind of zero-sum demographic determinism misses the big picture: California Republicans have been eviscerated not just because of immigration, but because the state’s overall economic and demographic development has proceeded in a way that strongly favors liberal politics. Limiting immigration is a reasonable aim of conservative politics, but the lesson of California isn’t that Republicans need to “charge the cockpit or die” on immigration policy; it’s that Republican populists perform poorly in places with concentrated economic production and a declining working and middle class outside of the unionized public sector.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-23-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Civil War, Fraud, Agendas, Narratives. You are starting to sound like a broken Tucker Carlson record.

The world is changing. Evolve or go the way of the dinosaurs. Change is inevitable. Are you willing to start a war against democrats, immigrants and blacks to avoid adapting to the fact that they exist and the demographics of America are changing? Have you gone kooky or are you just now showing your true colors.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2021, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Civil War, Fraud, Agendas, Narratives. You are starting to sound like a broken Tucker Carlson record.

The world is changing. Evolve or go the way of the dinosaurs. Change is inevitable. Are you willing to start a war against democrats, immigrants and blacks to avoid adapting to the fact that they exist and the demographics of America are changing? Have you gone kooky or are you just now showing your true colors.
Funny, that sounds exactly what the demcrats are trying to do to Republicans. If anyone is starting a war it is you. I am not the one going around blaming a color on problems. Blaming rich. Blaming this. Blaming that. I guess you don't listen to the democrats. Heck even the democrat congressman called it racist and said the republicans in the room were racists to not make DC a state. The democrats are on TV right now telling us it is racist to not allow black people to stab each other in regular neighborhood arguments.

I guess if not accepting a failed culture norms is starting a war? If not letting democrats desolve our border is starting a war? If not wanting to allow democrats to riot, loot and burn is starting a war? Then my answer and many others answer is absolutely yes. I and many others are willing to go to war for it. Having standards and keeping our culture is worth fighting for. Not being subjugated is worth fighting for. Keeping our constitution is worth fighting for. Only people I see week end and week out performing political violence against the masses is democrats. At what point do regular folks fight back?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are a foreigner too, you weren't born here, like most, you moved here from some where else. Foreigners came here to build railroads, for the gold rush, the dust bowl, post WWII, Ag workers, all were migrations to CA. Between 2005 and 2013, 800,000 moved out of CA, thats are your republican flight. Guess who moves into CA, those that can afford to, middle/upper class educated white, typically Dems.
From the article you didnt read...
It’s understandable why right-wing hard-liners point to California as evidence that immigration threatens their political survival. After all, Democrats have been gleefully doing the same for years in the course of arguing that California represents the endpoint of the “emerging Democratic majority.” But this kind of zero-sum demographic determinism misses the big picture: California Republicans have been eviscerated not just because of immigration, but because the state’s overall economic and demographic development has proceeded in a way that strongly favors liberal politics. Limiting immigration is a reasonable aim of conservative politics, but the lesson of California isn’t that Republicans need to “charge the cockpit or die” on immigration policy; it’s that Republican populists perform poorly in places with concentrated economic production and a declining working and middle class outside of the unionized public sector.
Well, American citizens born in America moving into America usually are not considered foreigners. That is where Americans and democrats have a first order problem.

From the stats you didn't look at. Americans have moved out of California. Foreigners largely through illegal immigration has moved in. Americans moving to California have move out and stayed away due to the leftist polices which push prices up and other factors like now having to compete for living space with illegals. That is why the democrat vote has gone non-linear. The polices in this state where positioned as such as to hide illegals and to allow them to gain access to the voting system. The article you speak about is wrong on Republican flight in that the Republican vote has moved relatively consistent with population since the beginning of this state. Democrats has almost doubled in 10 years. That does not happen without gaming the books. period. Just not statistically possible any other way. Has nothing to do with Republicans being scared of people who look different. We don't want people to be able to vote away American rights by being overwhelmed by foreign influence. Every time you democrats blame Republicans for something, we have to start looking to see what it is you are projecting about. Rape and treatment of women? Turns out your hollywood types were running rape dens for movies and epstein types. Projecting on foreign influence in elections? Well, well, well. Look at California. Love how you like to claim you have this big majority and trying to use it to justify destroying the constitution. Turns out your majority is by letting in illegals and foreign born workers who want to allow full open US.

You democrats keep trying to say it is a new world. You really want to be ran by third world dictators from the UN? Seems to me, that is regression and not progression. The US constitution is the most progressive governing document known to man kind
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-23-2021, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, American citizens born in America moving into America usually are not considered foreigners. That is where Americans and democrats have a first order problem.

From the stats you didn't look at. Americans have moved out of California. Foreigners largely through illegal immigration has moved in. Americans moving to California have move out and stayed away due to the leftist polices which push prices up and other factors like now having to compete for living space with illegals. That is why the democrat vote has gone non-linear. The polices in this state where positioned as such as to hide illegals and to allow them to gain access to the voting system. The article you speak about is wrong on Republican flight in that the Republican vote has moved relatively consistent with population since the beginning of this state. Democrats has almost doubled in 10 years. That does not happen without gaming the books. period. Just not statistically possible any other way. Has nothing to do with Republicans being scared of people who look different. We don't want people to be able to vote away American rights by being overwhelmed by foreign influence. Every time you democrats blame Republicans for something, we have to start looking to see what it is you are projecting about. Rape and treatment of women? Turns out your hollywood types were running rape dens for movies and epstein types. Projecting on foreign influence in elections? Well, well, well. Look at California. Love how you like to claim you have this big majority and trying to use it to justify destroying the constitution. Turns out your majority is by letting in illegals and foreign born workers who want to allow full open US.

You democrats keep trying to say it is a new world. You really want to be ran by third world dictators from the UN? Seems to me, that is regression and not progression. The US constitution is the most progressive governing document known to man kind
I see you purchased the extra strength elastic for your tin foil hat. Nice.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2021, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
I see you purchased the extra strength elastic for your tin foil hat. Nice.
You spent how many year bitching about foreign influence, yet you are living it. Projection by democrat UN loving man you?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-23-2021, 2:11 PM Reply   
Comparing Vlad Putin to Hispanic immigrants seems logical
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-27-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Comparing Vlad Putin to Hispanic immigrants seems logical
Well, one of them actually does vote or their illegitimate (citizen wise as they should not have been in country) children vote by the millions. Russian only influences people like you. China, Iran, and dozens of other countries try to influence our elections by various means and always have. If they don't influence the elections, they simply go lobby congress directly like other people of means do. At the end of the day, only one type of foreign influence is voting. And that is for democrats by a vast majority. That is why democrats promote polices to shield them and is anti American.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-28-2021, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, one of them actually does vote or their illegitimate (citizen wise as they should not have been in country) children vote by the millions. Russian only influences people like you. China, Iran, and dozens of other countries try to influence our elections by various means and always have. If they don't influence the elections, they simply go lobby congress directly like other people of means do. At the end of the day, only one type of foreign influence is voting. And that is for democrats by a vast majority. That is why democrats promote polices to shield them and is anti American.
Once again, you are complaining about American citizens, Born in America! You act like their vote doesn't count. If you are born in America, you are an American citizen. So, you are complaining about American citizens voting, Racist Much?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-28-2021, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Once again, you are complaining about American citizens, Born in America! You act like their vote doesn't count. If you are born in America, you are an American citizen. So, you are complaining about American citizens voting, Racist Much?
Is that the only word you know? Get off the pipe dude. I already proved the only racists are you and your party.

Technically they are citizens, however completely done through illegal means with a democrat party so in need of power they create a sanctuary state, give benefits to illegals at the tax payers expense, and then in turn use their children for more votes to destroy our border. You democrats are evil and vile. Do anything you can for power even if it is destroy your own country to do so.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-28-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is that the only word you know? Get off the pipe dude. I already proved the only racists are you and your party.

Technically they are citizens, however completely done through illegal means with a democrat party so in need of power they create a sanctuary state, give benefits to illegals at the tax payers expense, and then in turn use their children for more votes to destroy our border. You democrats are evil and vile. Do anything you can for power even if it is destroy your own country to do so.
You haven't "proven" chit, you live in an alternate universe, where everything is opposite than it actually is. You really need to get out more, if you just talk to some of the racist in Tennessee or Florida, you will find out they are all republicans. I know a lot of democrats, none of them are racist. Doesn't matter how many times you say democrats are racist, it will not make it true, any nobody believes it anyway except you and Tucker, and you both have a tremendous amount of TDS. Just by you getting your panties in a bunch whenever race is brought up shows that deep down inside you know the Truth!
Enjoy Trumps comeback in May!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rep...155023994.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-28-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
You haven't "proven" chit, you live in an alternate universe, where everything is opposite than it actually is. You really need to get out more, if you just talk to some of the racist in Tennessee or Florida, you will find out they are all republicans. I know a lot of democrats, none of them are racist. Doesn't matter how many times you say democrats are racist, it will not make it true, any nobody believes it anyway except you and Tucker, and you both have a tremendous amount of TDS. Just by you getting your panties in a bunch whenever race is brought up shows that deep down inside you know the Truth!
Enjoy Trumps comeback in May!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rep...155023994.html
I don't live my life based on racism like you do. Of the racist I speak to, they are democrats. They hate white people. You beloved Jesse Jackson refered to New York as Hime town. You lovely Louis Farakan speaks openly about his hatred for the Jews. Shall we get into your elected leaders and their comments about the Jews? Look no further than the AOC squad members for public comments about Jews and Whites. Shall we go into all the comedy by democrat supporters who stereo type whites? How about your laws that actually pit groups against each other based on race?

So what we have here is YOU speaking to a few people who apparently do not like blacks. To be honest with you, if I did not grow up in a black household growing up I think I would not care for black people either if all I got to see was the death, destruction and hear the racist crap they say. Did you ever ask them why they felt this way? Turns out, I do not like the black inner city culture. Just like I don't like white trailer park culture. I don't like islamic culture where they mutilate little girls and various other things. I do not care for upper class pinky out culture either. I tolerate many things, does not mean I like them or want to be around them. I am sure you are the same. Blacks apparently do not like whites. Why are they not racists?

I think you simply suffer from selective hearing/ outrage overall. There are more racists in your party than there are racists in ours. There is also a difference. The Republicans are not trying to pass legislation to make more racism like you democrats are.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-30-2021, 1:42 PM Reply   
I think everyone knows Pence is Gone, so who will Trump try to get a second term with?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mike-penc...033057259.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-30-2021, 3:04 PM Reply   
So, they are doing a re-count of the 2020 pres election in AZ to find the fraud. Stay classy AZ.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...rn/4892470001/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-30-2021, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, they are doing a re-count of the 2020 pres election in AZ to find the fraud. Stay classy AZ.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...rn/4892470001/
can't find it if you don't look for it now can you. What are you afraid of?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-30-2021, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think everyone knows Pence is Gone, so who will Trump try to get a second term with?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mike-penc...033057259.html
My guy is the governor of Florida. The democrats thinks so to that is why they are already digging and trying to come up with stuff already.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-30-2021, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
can't find it if you don't look for it now can you. What are you afraid of?
This guy, who spoke at the insurrectionist rally on 1/6 is counting? And they are kicking out even the republican media from watching. "Dont pay attn to the man behind the curtain".
Kern, who was defeated in an election bid in November, was active in "Stop the Steal" efforts. He also signed a letter with several other Republican lawmakers urging Congress not to accept the presidential electors selected by Arizona voters. And he was in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6 to speak to a rally outside the U.S. Capitol on the same day a mob stormed the building.

But the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based firm the Arizona Senate has hired to oversee the process, told reporters last week that workers were screened to ensure “there was nothing on their social media or other details that showed strong opinions one way or another.”

How did Kern qualify?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-30-2021, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
This guy, who spoke at the insurrectionist rally on 1/6 is counting? And they are kicking out even the republican media from watching. "Dont pay attn to the man behind the curtain".
Kern, who was defeated in an election bid in November, was active in "Stop the Steal" efforts. He also signed a letter with several other Republican lawmakers urging Congress not to accept the presidential electors selected by Arizona voters. And he was in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6 to speak to a rally outside the U.S. Capitol on the same day a mob stormed the building.

But the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based firm the Arizona Senate has hired to oversee the process, told reporters last week that workers were screened to ensure “there was nothing on their social media or other details that showed strong opinions one way or another.”

How did Kern qualify?
Was not aware there were any grand speeches outside of congress that day. I did hear they had a separate rally down the street.

And yes. There are official constitutional measures that can occur if congress does not accept. Deal with it. We currently have people "like you" who defend sanctuary laws and tell us to ignore non linear voting patterns by the millions tell us not to look and telling us that accepting ID to vote is racists. Of the 2 types of people involved in the recount activities, I would trust the one who wants to follow the constitution.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-30-2021, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:

How did Kern qualify?
Oh.... pretty sure Kern is not the one counting
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-01-2021, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh.... pretty sure Kern is not the one counting
Look into it, there are several pics of him counting, the Republican media member who posted the photos was kicked out. Once again you are wrong.
Storming the capitol to Stop the Steal, isnt in the constitution anywhere.
none of them are following the constitution with the count, or it wouldnt be done behind closed doors with proved to be biased counters.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/05/k...ona-Audit-riot
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-04-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Look into it, there are several pics of him counting, the Republican media member who posted the photos was kicked out. Once again you are wrong.
Storming the capitol to Stop the Steal, isnt in the constitution anywhere.
none of them are following the constitution with the count, or it wouldnt be done behind closed doors with proved to be biased counters.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/05/k...ona-Audit-riot
Sorry. Those were peaceful protestors. They only people killed in the protests were Trump supporters. Peaceful protesting is in the constitution.

Didn't they kick out poll watchers in demcorat cities? You afraid they are going to find your fraud?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-04-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry. Those were peaceful protestors. They only people killed in the protests were Trump supporters. Peaceful protesting is in the constitution.

Didn't they kick out poll watchers in demcorat cities? You afraid they are going to find your fraud?
The people with the pepper and bear spray, zip-cuffs, and trump flags they beat the officers with were peaceful, thats why they shot Babbitt. The dead capitol officers may or may not have been trump supporters, probably not now. Its been 5-6 months and no evidince of fraud other than a few trump supporters being charged, so, no im not concerned in the least.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-04-2021, 9:29 AM Reply   
LOL, so this is trumps plan, label the 2020 election as "the big lie". Can you say P R O J E C T I O N ?
On Monday morning, Trump issued a statement from his Save America PAC proclaiming that the presidential election “will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!” — an attempt to appropriate the label given to the false claim by Trump and his Republican allies that last November's election was in fact won by the former president. Cant wait for the Arizona recount! and the Durham Report!!
So, either lie and push trumps lie or be out of the GOP. What could possibly go wrong?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-04-2021, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:

What was peaceful about about the capital riot? They were literally calling for the death of Pence as the broke down doors and busted out windows. They beat cops and overran defenses. If they succeeded that wouldn't have been an assault to the democrats, it was an assault to democracy.

Were democrat cities the problem? It is republican states being accused of fraud too. Everyone that didn't support Trump is being accused of fraud. We are sick of this "you just wait." crap. If there are cards to play, they should have been played by now.

It was a lie. If you believe it, you are a fool.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-05-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
They are being nice by saying Twitter Users Not Impressed By Trump's New 'Communications Platform'
Trumps new platform is like him, A piece of chit!
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...224523132.html
Bring on the Rallies, i mean, try to make a third wave of the Virus come back!
Trump2024!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-05-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Remember that time when the Mueller Report came out and Bill Barr decided not to release it? Instead he condensed over 400 pages into 4 and said trump did not obstruct justice, and trump claimed complete exoneration. Well that was all just another lie. They decided in advance he didnt obstruct justice then colluded with OLC to make up some BS to cover their steps. And now a Fed judge says they have to release the memo with all the communications between DOJ and OLC.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/doj-t...b05af50dc8c9a4
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-05-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are being nice by saying Twitter Users Not Impressed By Trump's New 'Communications Platform'
Trumps new platform is like him, A piece of chit!
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...224523132.html
Bring on the Rallies, i mean, try to make a third wave of the Virus come back!
Trump2024!
It's amazing, the most Trumpian thing ever, promise a new social media platform deliver a blog with contribute button. I hope this leach drains the rightwing numpties pockets dry.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-05-2021, 4:01 PM Reply   
LOL, cheeto jesus whining about getting bounced off Fbook. He still calls himself potus. lol. Talk about radical, take a lesson in projection.
“What Facebook, Twitter, and Google have done is a total disgrace and an embarrassment to our Country,” Trump said in a statement.

“Free Speech has been taken away from the President of the United States because the Radical Left Lunatics are afraid of the truth, but the truth will come out anyway, bigger and stronger than ever before,” he continued. “The People of our Country will not stand for it! These corrupt social media companies must pay a political price, and must never again be allowed to destroy and decimate our Electoral Process.”

Apparently they have rules and when the violence starts you get kicked off.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-05-2021, 4:28 PM Reply   
Poutus: Roman God of being a sooky baby.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-06-2021, 9:12 AM Reply   
Twumpy wants his Twitter Back!
His Social site(webpage) sucks so bad, he tried signing up for another twitter account, his son is tweeting for him everyday, but I guess he is not getting enough hits.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/twitt...150844361.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-06-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
What was peaceful about about the capital riot? They were literally calling for the death of Pence as the broke down doors and busted out windows. They beat cops and overran defenses. If they succeeded that wouldn't have been an assault to the democrats, it was an assault to democracy.

Were democrat cities the problem? It is republican states being accused of fraud too. Everyone that didn't support Trump is being accused of fraud. We are sick of this "you just wait." crap. If there are cards to play, they should have been played by now.

It was a lie. If you believe it, you are a fool.
Of course they were peaceful. They were extremely peaceful. All the democrat protests include burning down of buildings, throwing firebombs at police and have armed elements. Those are all labeled as peaceful, so the capital protest was even more peaceful.

As far as the election, the whole thing was a fraud. when you have democrat lawyers suing 42 states to change election rules just prior to an election then unprecedented act of mailing millions of ballots to anyone and everyone with no way to verify any legal vote but to have a jury of your peers looking a them by the thousands telling us a signature matches? it is a fraud. period. End of story. Does not matter on the just you wait crap. Third world countries don't have elections like that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-06-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Remember that time when the Mueller Report came out and Bill Barr decided not to release it? Instead he condensed over 400 pages into 4 and said trump did not obstruct justice, and trump claimed complete exoneration. Well that was all just another lie. They decided in advance he didnt obstruct justice then colluded with OLC to make up some BS to cover their steps. And now a Fed judge says they have to release the memo with all the communications between DOJ and OLC.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/doj-t...b05af50dc8c9a4
Oh well. Did you get the parts that the people in the FBI admitted they screwed up under oath? Even Bill Maher admitted they were wrong.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-06-2021, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's amazing, the most Trumpian thing ever, promise a new social media platform deliver a blog with contribute button. I hope this leach drains the rightwing numpties pockets dry.
Good to see your TDS in full swing. Living rent free.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-06-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh well. Did you get the parts that the people in the FBI admitted they screwed up under oath? Even Bill Maher admitted they were wrong.
Maher work for DOJ?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-06-2021, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course they were peaceful. They were extremely peaceful. All the democrat protests include burning down of buildings, throwing firebombs at police and have armed elements. Those are all labeled as peaceful, so the capital protest was even more peaceful.

As far as the election, the whole thing was a fraud. when you have democrat lawyers suing 42 states to change election rules just prior to an election then unprecedented act of mailing millions of ballots to anyone and everyone with no way to verify any legal vote but to have a jury of your peers looking a them by the thousands telling us a signature matches? it is a fraud. period. End of story. Does not matter on the just you wait crap. Third world countries don't have elections like that.
Unprecedented? like a once in 100 years pandemic? Next.
You have zero evidence of fraud other than the handful of basement dwellers who used their dead mothers info to fraudulently vote for the cheeto jesus. If im wrong, provide some empirical evidence or stfu.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-06-2021, 1:59 PM Reply   
Trump is a delusional narcissist so his only explanation he can wrap his around for loosing is it was stolen, no evidence required. The lemmings are just following him off the cliff of rationality.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-06-2021, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is a delusional narcissist so his only explanation he can wrap his around for loosing is it was stolen, no evidence required. The lemmings are just following him off the cliff of rationality.
Truth. The GOP is trying to kick a hard core right wing Liz Cheney out of her position because to be in the GOP you have to support cheeto jesus or youre just a RINO. They need her out so they can try to cover up the 1/6 congressional probe. They know when the inspectors start peeling away the layers there will be some guilty reps and senators. Right now most of them have a sudden case of 1/6 amnesia. This wont end well for republicans and they refuse to see the writing on the wall. Cheeto will drag the entire party down with him. Should be fun to watch from the sideline.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-06-2021, 2:48 PM Reply   
This is who they want to replace Cheney with. Only the Best people.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-07-2021, 5:48 AM Reply   
Is lying an official pre-requisite for Republican leadership now? Holy crap. Is anyone following the Liz Cheney story? This whole thing is getting so weird. How are they going to punish integrity and conviction?

I guess the soft minded people of the world demand a lie they want to hear over a reality they don't.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2021, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is lying an official pre-requisite for Republican leadership now? Holy crap. Is anyone following the Liz Cheney story? This whole thing is getting so weird. How are they going to punish integrity and conviction?

I guess the soft minded people of the world demand a lie they want to hear over a reality they don't.
It appears lying is going to be a prerequisite. 80-90% of the GOP is prepared to throw their entire life and career (and the party) down the drain to back a life long grifter who has been impeached twice, lead an insurrection and has several dozen lawsuits coming down on him. How do you think this is going to play out? All i can think of is a really bad meme," What could possibly go wrong?"
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-07-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
I have not wasted one moment reading any of the Thread since Forever? But I just thought I would leave you nut ball Democrats with this Grant-Izm

What do you call a person who has "double standards"
a Hypocrite
What do you call a person who's ONLY standards are "double standards"
Democrat
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2021, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I have not wasted one moment reading any of the Thread since Forever? But I just thought I would leave you nut ball Democrats with this Grant-Izm

a Hypocrite
Democrat
Grant-izm is ineffective, useless, inadequate w/o context.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2021, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:

a Hypocrite
Democrat
oh, its another meme
https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservativ...uble_standard/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-07-2021, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:

a Hypocrite
Democrat
What do you call a person without standards?
Republican
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-09-2021, 10:22 PM Reply   
I love how the Democrats are the “Pide Piper of the Stupid” in stead of rats the Dems Control. All the Stupid Black People (the smart ones are Republican) BLM, the LBGQT, ANTIFA. teachers unions. 1/2 the Hispanics. Hollywood Elite. I was gonna say Big Tech. But big tech sleeps with both Party’s. All in all just a bunch of **** bags
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-09-2021, 11:50 PM Reply   
It's "Pied Piper"
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-10-2021, 3:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love how the Democrats are the “Pide Piper of the Stupid” in stead of rats the Dems Control. All the Stupid Black People (the smart ones are Republican) BLM, the LBGQT, ANTIFA. teachers unions. 1/2 the Hispanics. Hollywood Elite. I was gonna say Big Tech. But big tech sleeps with both Party’s. All in all just a bunch of **** bags
So, Most blacks are stupid? At least you are in the Right party!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, Most blacks are stupid? At least you are in the Right party!
Anyone who's a dim is so... you do the math.