Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (LukeR103)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-12-2015, 12:21 PM Reply   
Anyone been here yet?
What obstacles do they have out there?
I'm trying to go check it out this week and was wondering what to expect.
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       06-12-2015, 7:16 PM Reply   
From the instagram post from parxx looks like they have two kickers, one on each side, then a bunch or rails. Looks decent and nice to have them in addition to wakenation. I'm gonna try and get there sometime next week
Old     (Slaytwebeling)      Join Date: Nov 2011       06-14-2015, 5:21 PM Reply   
Ccw cable that's higher than wakenation but was running at a slower speed today.
First line two large kickers on each side. Followed by flatbar on the right and up box on the left. Second line small a frame box on the right.
Third line fun box on the right. Left side long kinked rail with a transfer kicker on the inside of it.
Fourth line hand rail on the right.
Fifth line small kicker on the left side
Sixth line fun box on the left side.

Overall it's a pretty good set up with a good amount of beginner/intermediate features.
Old     (LukeR103)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-06-2015, 7:29 AM Reply   
Just went there last week.
Hangar 9 is awesome with a great mix of features for beginner/intermediate/advanced riders.
First time hitting the unit XL (knee breaker) kickers..... bring a parachute haha.
Will be back soon.

Houston wake scene is awesome and continually growing
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-06-2015, 9:10 AM Reply   
It is a super fun park. Everything is well laid out and you can really fire off some laps. I can't even hit the kickers and I get 5-6 hits every lap depending on my route. It is a rad place to ride with some easy terrain for beginners and the pool gap is still lurking at the edge of the lake. I can't wait until they get the water all hooked up for that.