Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Do gas pumps work in CA when PGE turns off the power?
No, but most folks have enough in the tank to get out of Dodge or at least to the next town over with power. Try doing that with an E car when every one of your neighbors has the same idea. Just like the link I posted with the story about getting out with a hurricane closing in on you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Translation: Your stated mission has changed since you keep losing the arguments.

No thanks. Taken test rides, liked them, did the math and they don’t add up. All you get is a membership to the Smug As$hole Club, a fat bill and a toxic waste problem that no one will acknowledge. Kinda like the shock we’re gonna get when Biden’s spending bills have to be paid for.
Mission changed after Sleepy Joe Biden smoked Trump.
I dont have an E-vehicle yet either, still enjoying my truck too much.
Go easy on the issues that Electrics dont do yet, happens in phases. Remember when the goal with cell phones was the smaller the better? Then the tide shifted to a bigger, better screen. Battery life has improved dramatically. 10, 12 years ago it was a phone, now its a freaking mobile computer that you can make calls with. Patience Grass Hopper.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, but most folks have enough in the tank to get out of Dodge or at least to the next town over with power. Try doing that with an E car when every one of your neighbors has the same idea. Just like the link I posted with the story about getting out with a hurricane closing in on you.
That plan work flawlessly last winter in Texas.

Bozo, Hurricanes do not sneak up on you like an earthquake. We typically know a week or so in advance. "Hurricane closing in on you" WTF, you knew last week. haha
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-07-2021, 7:31 PM Reply   
So here is a simple question for a resident dodger of truths

If the actions of 92.7% of something is the cause of an issue while the actions of another hold .003 percent of the cause , which is the the actual epidemic?

If the actions of 92.7% of something is the cause of an issue while the actions of another hold .003 percent of the cause which should the focus of the media , the president , and national movements be ?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-07-2021, 7:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Go easy on the issues that Electrics dont do yet, happens in phases. Remember when the goal with cell phones was the smaller the better? Then the tide shifted to a bigger, better screen. Battery life has improved dramatically. 10, 12 years ago it was a phone, now its a freaking mobile computer that you can make calls with. Patience Grass Hopper.
A cell phone/ computer that nobody really needed , and has been used and manipulated to destroy America as we know it. Perfect case to represent the move to electric vehicles. You’re the best at actually kicking yourself in the nuts with your own words.

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-07-2021 at 7:36 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 7:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
A cell phone/ computer that nobody really needed , and has been used and manipulated to destroy America as we know it. Perfect case to represent the move to electric vehicles. You’re the best at actually kicking yourself in the nuts with your own words.
Lol yep! It’s the drugs he takes that insulate him from shame. Otherwise, he’d have left here a long time ago like his gay-sailing, internet doppelgänger, wake77. I wonder what ever happened to that queen. Probably in jail for molesting a student.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 7:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
No it didn’t. You mission changed when you started paying attention to the fact that your boy is a total failure of a POTUS and you just lack the integrity to admit it.

Not one acknowledgment of the toxic waste your party is brewing either. Your E cars cost the environment more than they help. You’re going backwards as you pat your stupid selves on the back.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-08-2021, 5:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
That plan work flawlessly last winter in Texas.

Bozo, Hurricanes do not sneak up on you like an earthquake. We typically know a week or so in advance. "Hurricane closing in on you" WTF, you knew last week. haha
Hey weren’t you the bonehead that suggested Tucker was lying when he said the NSA was spying on him? Like most of your assertions, that didn’t age too well. This third world crap should scare every American and remind us that every time dims are in power, we are one step closer to becoming Venezuela.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...k-the-contents
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-08-2021, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey weren’t you the bonehead that suggested Tucker was lying when he said the NSA was spying on him? Like most of your assertions, that didn’t age too well. This third world crap should scare every American and remind us that every time dims are in power, we are one step closer to becoming Venezuela.

My bad I haven’t been following this. Did you mean to post an opinion piece with no evidence? Is there a news source that backs this up?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-08-2021, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
My bad I haven’t been following this. Did you mean to post an opinion piece with no evidence? Is there a news source that backs this up?
It was a whistleblower who let the cat out of the bag and others have admitted it too. Let’s see how this shakes out. My bet is it’ll get swept under the carpet by your MSM lap dogs like all dim scandals. You dims have a lengthy track record of sending your goons after people. Obama sending IRS goons after Tea Party people ring a bell? The FBI is plenty dirty too.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-08-2021, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is a huge accusation with massive legal implications. But just like the laptop, voter fraud, draining he swamp, etc, the "you just wait, we have the evidence" thing is getting old. If he has evidence, be a journalist and report it.

I think it is possible as a journalist, in the course of seeking foreign interviews, it is very possible that they cross paths with the NSA (they flat teach that in school). But his accusation that they were actively politically motivated to get him off the air requires more that just a monologue. The NSA being shady/criminal is easy to believe based on its history, but in a world of conspiracy/doubt I need a little more that a political discord huckster's word.

If the proof is out there, please share.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-08-2021, 7:07 AM Reply   
That’s fair, but I have zero doubt that it’s true. There’s too much evidence from the past. It’s consistent with their MO. It’s no coincidence that these things happen when dims are in office. That’s the bigger point I’m making.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-08-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
That is a huge accusation with massive legal implications. But just like the laptop, voter fraud, draining he swamp, etc, the "you just wait, we have the evidence" thing is getting old. If he has evidence, be a journalist and report it.

I think it is possible as a journalist, in the course of seeking foreign interviews, it is very possible that they cross paths with the NSA (they flat teach that in school). But his accusation that they were actively politically motivated to get him off the air requires more that just a monologue. The NSA being shady/criminal is easy to believe based on its history, but in a world of conspiracy/doubt I need a little more that a political discord huckster's word.

If the proof is out there, please share.
So when the right makes accusations of impropriety the democratic response is eyewitness accounts have no weight and we need conclusive evidence to investigate , yet when the Dems make claims , they can use hearsay to gain federal warrants “to investigate “. Because “we need confirmation it doesn’t exist “.

There’s that usual double standard. The FBI has been molded into a political weapon under the Obama regime and it has continued.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-08-2021, 8:12 AM Reply   
Love to hear all the left explain how someone who doesn’t believe in their country and wants to disgrace the objects ( flags, anthems , ceremonies) that are the highest respect on a national stage should be allowed to participate and represent that country . Shouldn’t those allowed to compete embody their Nation snot want to disgrace it on an international stage.

These athletes have been so oppressed they’ve received the highest levels of training , and are less that the top 1% of their field in most cases and they’ve somehow been held back and discriminated against their entire life. GTFOH.

Shame on the USOC for allowing this to transpire.

Now BLM is claiming the US Flag is racist.

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-08-2021 at 8:20 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-08-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
Ben Carson speaking truth about CRT. Pretty simple.

Guess I should protesting, burning down buildings and calling all the blacks in Chicago privileged and racist. They occupy over 90 m% of high level city positions while only making up 33% of the population. Furthermore the police department gleams bright of this racist , privileged group. Blacks represent 30% of the department ( gee while representing 30of population. Guess the department isn’t racist in hiring like claims for last 15yrs ) yet 68 percent of the command staff and 83 % of civilian occupied exempt hires are black.

Factual data ther doesn’t support the claims as usual.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
That’s fair, but I have zero doubt that it’s true. There’s too much evidence from the past. It’s consistent with their MO. It’s no coincidence that these things happen when dims are in office. That’s the bigger point I’m making.
There is no doubt some evidence from the recent past. I also have zero doubt. Whoa pony, when WHO is in office?
https://bipartisanreport.com/2021/06...pying-scandal/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2021, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Love to hear all the left explain how someone who doesn’t believe in their country and wants to disgrace the objects ( flags, anthems , ceremonies) that are the highest respect on a national stage should be allowed to participate and represent that country . Shouldn’t those allowed to compete embody their Nation snot want to disgrace it on an international stage.

These athletes have been so oppressed they’ve received the highest levels of training , and are less that the top 1% of their field in most cases and they’ve somehow been held back and discriminated against their entire life. GTFOH.

Shame on the USOC for allowing this to transpire.

Now BLM is claiming the US Flag is racist.
When you use your American Flag to beat down LEO'S to avert the constitution and ALL election laws, is that the respect you speak of? Is it when you fly a Trump Flag over an American flag? When you deface the American Flag with trumps likeness or name? These what you are talking about? Seems a disgrace. Its easy peasy to single out an individual athlete who is protesting, and by the way, are they defacing the Flag like Trumps band of traitors? It must be thousands of times worse based on logic. So, yeah, GTFOH "Mr. Patriot". An embarrassment to the mall.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...ng/ar-BB1cx5Qb

Is that explained clear enough for you?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2021, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, and didnt i explain it well enough? Apparently not. His attys argued that "NO ONE" should take Carlson seriously, its opinion, not based on any factual evidence. He gets paid to create reaction, please dont believe anything he says.
GOP, Gaslight, Obstruct, Project. Right in line as Daddy Trump is under investigation for spying on reporters he hates, congress people he cant handle and his WH atty who he apparently does not trust.
The recent news that the Department of Justice under former President Donald Trump issued secret subpoenas that allowed them to spy on two members of Congress, members of the news media, and even Trump’s White House Counsel Don McGahn has shocked a nation that thought they couldn’t be shocked anymore by this administration.
The latest target of the Trump DOJ’s subpoenas is Don McGahn, and Apple says it was forced by the Trump Administration to hand over his data and keep the intrusion a secret in 2018. At that time, before Democrats won a majority in Congress in the midterms, McGahn was being subpoenaed by Congress to answer questions about possible obstructions of justice committed by Trump.
‘IT REMAINS POSSIBLE THAT THESE CASES – WHICH NOW INCLUDE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, MEMBERS OF THE PRESS, AND TRUMP’S OWN WH COUNSEL – ARE ISOLATED INCIDENTS. EVEN IF THESE REPORTS ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED, THEY RAISE SERIOUS CONSTITUTIONAL AND SEPARATION OF POWER CONCERNS.’
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-08-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
So when the right makes accusations of impropriety the democratic response is eyewitness accounts have no weight and we need conclusive evidence to investigate , yet when the Dems make claims , they can use hearsay to gain federal warrants “to investigate “. Because “we need confirmation it doesn’t exist “.

There’s that usual double standard. The FBI has been molded into a political weapon under the Obama regime and it has continued.
I have a big problem with anonymous sources regardless of the news group. This isn't a right vs left thing. This is a privacy violation issue. The NSA is not supposed to actively spy on US citizens much less meddle in their affairs. The NSA has a poor history and if Tucker has a shred of journalistic integrity left he would properly expose them. The problem is that he is not. He just talks and whips up his audience without ever providing the beef. Give us an example of what they stole, when they stole it and who they were going to share it with and some insight to their motivation to bring him down. Without those things it is not a story. I probably do ask more from Tucker than most because he is the boy who cried wolf too many times. Remember when Antifa stormed the capital.

You are talking about Right vs Left. This is a battle between public (govt) and private (news org) IMO.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-08-2021, 6:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, and didnt i explain it well enough? Apparently not. His attys argued that "NO ONE" should take Carlson seriously, its opinion, not based on any factual evidence. He gets paid to create reaction, please dont believe anything he says.
GOP, Gaslight, Obstruct, Project. Right in line as Daddy Trump is under investigation for spying on reporters he hates, congress people he cant handle and his WH atty who he apparently does not trust.
The recent news that the Department of Justice under former President Donald Trump issued secret subpoenas that allowed them to spy on two members of Congress, members of the news media, and even Trump’s White House Counsel Don McGahn has shocked a nation that thought they couldn’t be shocked anymore by this administration.
The latest target of the Trump DOJ’s subpoenas is Don McGahn, and Apple says it was forced by the Trump Administration to hand over his data and keep the intrusion a secret in 2018. At that time, before Democrats won a majority in Congress in the midterms, McGahn was being subpoenaed by Congress to answer questions about possible obstructions of justice committed by Trump.
‘IT REMAINS POSSIBLE THAT THESE CASES – WHICH NOW INCLUDE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, MEMBERS OF THE PRESS, AND TRUMP’S OWN WH COUNSEL – ARE ISOLATED INCIDENTS. EVEN IF THESE REPORTS ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED, THEY RAISE SERIOUS CONSTITUTIONAL AND SEPARATION OF POWER CONCERNS.’
So should Pelosi’s husband be charged and thrown in prison for his recent 4mil plus gained
On insider info from his wife’s position ? I mean you’re all over Trump , maybe you should be cleaning house in your own party first as an example.

Nancy’s response

The speaker has no involvement or prior knowledge of these transactions,” in an emailed statement on Wednesday, adding that Speaker Pelosi doesn’t own any stock.

Riiiiiiggt. She knows nothing about her husbands Multi million investments that involved transactions based on her role. That’s comical.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-08-2021, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
When you use your American Flag to beat down LEO'S to avert the constitution and ALL election laws, is that the respect you speak of? Is it when you fly a Trump Flag over an American flag? When you deface the American Flag with trumps likeness or name? These what you are talking about? Seems a disgrace. Its easy peasy to single out an individual athlete who is protesting, and by the way, are they defacing the Flag like Trumps band of traitors? It must be thousands of times worse based on logic. So, yeah, GTFOH "Mr. Patriot". An embarrassment to the mall.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...ng/ar-BB1cx5Qb

Is that explained clear enough for you?
Again with your nonsensical deflections. Which government building is flying Trump flags. Which athletes are wearing Trump t shirts? Which athletes are draped in trump
Flags instead of the American flag.

So you’re ok with athletes representing a country on the national stage desecrating the country the claim to represent ? I wonder what would happen in other countries if an athlete did that. Only in Biden’s America is that applauded.

Per usual you have no defense so deflect with nonsense that has no bearing on the subject at hand. Your mental handicap shines again

See you glossed over some more slaps to the face with no response AGAIN

Quote:
. So here is a simple question for a resident dodger of truths

If the actions of 92.7% of something is the cause of an issue while the actions of another hold .003 percent of the cause , which is the the actual epidemic?

If the actions of 92.7% of something is the cause of an issue while the actions of another hold .003 percent of the cause which should the focus of the media , the president , and national movements be ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-08-2021 at 6:46 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again with your nonsensical deflections. Which government building is flying Trump flags. Which athletes are wearing Trump t shirts? Which athletes are draped in trump
Flags instead of the American flag.

So you’re ok with athletes representing a country on the national stage desecrating the country the claim to represent ? I wonder what would happen in other countries if an athlete did that. Only in Biden’s America is that applauded.

Per usual you have no defense so deflect with nonsense that has no bearing on the subject at hand. Your mental handicap shines again

See you glossed over some more slaps to the face with no response AGAIN
Read up on Flag code knuckledragger. Traitors on 1/6 took down the American flag and raised a trump flag. Also common to see a Trump flag over a confederate flag. All kinds of stupid.
What is this "desecrating" you speak of?
I have no defense of? Nothing to defend here. Maybe its the difficult time you are having putting together a couple meaningful sentences.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-09-2021, 7:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Read up on Flag code knuckledragger. Traitors on 1/6 took down the American flag and raised a trump flag. Also common to see a Trump flag over a confederate flag. All kinds of stupid.
I have no defense of? Nothing to defend here. Maybe its the difficult time you are having putting together a couple meaningful sentences.
Ahhh once again the refusal to answer ……….

Curious on your take on Pelosi and her Husbands insider trading that led to over 4 million she claimed to know nothing about.

Oh wait no response on that either.

Wait maybe we can get your response on the the cause of something being over 80% and another being less than a half a percent ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-09-2021 at 7:29 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's so funny that after 6+ months of Trump's absence, you got NOTHING to cling to, but 1/6. Literally. Nothing. You are gutted. You are a flimsy row boat set adrift in the wind with no oars. Also funny is how as all the truth about it is revealed, we learn the libtard narrative about it gets weaker by the day. It has about as much teeth as the term racism, thanks to your party's abuse of the term.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's so funny that after 6+ months of Trump's absence, you got NOTHING to cling to, but 1/6. Literally. Nothing. You are gutted. You are a flimsy row boat set adrift in the wind with no oars. Also funny is how as all the truth about it is revealed, we learn the libtard narrative about it gets weaker by the day. It has about as much teeth as the term racism, thanks to your party's abuse of the term.
lol, at nothing. An attack on our Capitol hasnt happened in well over 100 years. We are still rounding up the traitors, we still have to investigate, have trials, convict and sentence. This is going to take a while. Sit back and enjoy the ride. There is plenty more to hang on R's. Currently seems the R policy is to attack vaccinations. Attack voting. Pretend trump isnt a liar and act as if he were running for something while he grifts more cash, Join the Lawsuit!! You have Matt Gaetz about to be arrested as a sex trafficker, Rep Boebart whining about welfare benefits when her own area is one of the highest% on the dole in the country, WTF? Tucker carlson one day is blaming the FBI for 1/6 next day he is attacking Vaccines while more people die, is this a winning strategy? The entire R party has abandoned any semblance of truth and is forced to precede telecast with a warning label. "We are not telling the truth, please do not sue us again". So please, use FOX as your next source.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7e5...rce=reddit.com
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
lol, at nothing. An attack on our Capitol hasnt happened in well over 100 years. We are still rounding up the traitors, we still have to investigate, have trials, convict and sentence. This is going to take a while. Sit back and enjoy the ride. There is plenty more to hang on R's. Currently seems the R policy is to attack vaccinations. Attack voting. Pretend trump isnt a liar and act as if he were running for something while he grifts more cash, Join the Lawsuit!! You have Matt Gaetz about to be arrested as a sex trafficker, Rep Boebart whining about welfare benefits when her own area is one of the highest% on the dole in the country, WTF? Tucker carlson one day is blaming the FBI for 1/6 next day he is attacking Vaccines while more people die, is this a winning strategy? The entire R party has abandoned any semblance of truth and is forced to precede telecast with a warning label. "We are not telling the truth, please do not sue us again". So please, use FOX as your next source.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7e5...rce=reddit.com
What about rounding up the thousands of democrat thugs who Burned, Looted, Murdered, rioted and are still rioting across the country, causing hundreds of millions in damage and counting? So, showing ID to vote and not allowing ballot harvesting is attacking voting? Are you referring to Fox, the number one rated network of all time? Maybe we should all watch your CNN which can't even average a million viewers. That network is as forever marginalized as you are.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       07-12-2021, 12:12 PM Reply   
What about rounding up the thousands of democrat thugs who Burned, Looted, Murdered, rioted and are still rioting across the country, causing hundreds of millions in damage and counting?

Hell yes, round them all up too! I'm all for that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
What about rounding up the thousands of democrat thugs who Burned, Looted, Murdered, rioted and are still rioting across the country, causing hundreds of millions in damage and counting?

Hell yes, round them all up too! I'm all for that.
Oh... Well maybe you DO have a clue. VP heels up sucky sucky doesn't. She bailed as many as possible out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
What about rounding up the thousands of democrat thugs who Burned, Looted, Murdered, rioted and are still rioting across the country, causing hundreds of millions in damage and counting? So, showing ID to vote and not allowing ballot harvesting is attacking voting? Are you referring to Fox, the number one rated network of all time? Maybe we should all watch your CNN which can't even average a million viewers. That network is as forever marginalized as you are.
1st, stop comparing the losers that bust into a FootLocker with those who tried to over throw an election. Its a fools errand and makes you look uneducated. These two are not the same. Point out anywhere where anyone here tried to turn them into Patriots like your 1/6 traitors.
Im pretty sure they picked up as many losers that they could, all to be tried and punished. Anything else?
Hey, just an FYI...Just like your Boat Parades, truck parades and your Super Spreader election rallies prove popularity with a bunch of knuckledraggers does not equal Winning or any other positive outcome. Im not suggesting CNN or anything else, im only informing you on how FOX operates. Their ish is so radical, so unAmerican, so lawsuit worthy, virtually lie filled start to finish, their lawyers require them to show, on screen, while they are lying to you, that their info is not FACT. Does CNN need to do that? Just curious, i dont watch it, so really not my network of choice.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh... Well maybe you DO have a clue. VP heels up sucky sucky doesn't. She bailed as many as possible out.
How many? You act like she personally bailed out 100's, 1000's...
You are so smart, how many did she bail out? What was that process? What were the charges? Did she use her own $$ or did she use tax payer dollars? Her own Family Foundation? Didnt DJT pardon several convicted felons because they lied to law enforcement in order to protect him from the law? Seems way worse. Why are so many of DJT's friends and the people who work for him felons? What is it called when a large group of felons congregate? Criminal enterprise? Mob? Gang? Republican party?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pay...162717932.html
Donald Trump says he is looking into paying the legal fees of a man who was arrested after throwing a sucker punch at a protester during the Republican frontrunner’s rally in North Carolina last week.

“The man got carried away,” Trump said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” Sunday. “He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn’t like seeing what’s happening to the country.”

At Wednesday’s rally in Fayetteville, N.C., John McGraw, 78, was caught on video punching the protester, 26-year-old Rakeem Jones, as Jones was being led out of the event by security.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
1st, stop comparing the losers that bust into a FootLocker with those who tried to over throw an election. Its a fools errand and makes you look uneducated. These two are not the same. Point out anywhere where anyone here tried to turn them into Patriots like your 1/6 traitors.
Im pretty sure they picked up as many losers that they could, all to be tried and punished. Anything else?
Hey, just an FYI...Just like your Boat Parades, truck parades and your Super Spreader election rallies prove popularity with a bunch of knuckledraggers does not equal Winning or any other positive outcome. Im not suggesting CNN or anything else, im only informing you on how FOX operates. Their ish is so radical, so unAmerican, so lawsuit worthy, virtually lie filled start to finish, their lawyers require them to show, on screen, while they are lying to you, that their info is not FACT. Does CNN need to do that? Just curious, i dont watch it, so really not my network of choice.
First, stop lying and repeating your CNN narrative. They broke into a lot more than Foot Locker. They destroyed all kinds of small family businesses who were struggling to make ends meet in the libtard shut downs. Your loser VP burned knees organized funding to bail a lot of the Burn Loot Murder thugs out of jail.

If you don't watch Fox, how do you know what they do? Does CNN tell you? LOL Asshat.

Hey just an FYI: Your party is goin down in 2022.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
How many? You act like she personally bailed out 100's, 1000's...
You are so smart, how many did she bail out? What was that process? What were the charges? Did she use her own $$ or did she use tax payer dollars? Her own Family Foundation? Didnt DJT pardon several convicted felons because they lied to law enforcement in order to protect him from the law? Seems way worse. Why are so many of DJT's friends and the people who work for him felons? What is it called when a large group of felons congregate? Criminal enterprise? Mob? Gang? Republican party?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pay...162717932.html
Donald Trump says he is looking into paying the legal fees of a man who was arrested after throwing a sucker punch at a protester during the Republican frontrunner’s rally in North Carolina last week.

“The man got carried away,” Trump said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” Sunday. “He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn’t like seeing what’s happening to the country.”

At Wednesday’s rally in Fayetteville, N.C., John McGraw, 78, was caught on video punching the protester, 26-year-old Rakeem Jones, as Jones was being led out of the event by security.
See above.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
First, stop lying and repeating your CNN narrative. They broke into a lot more than Foot Locker. They destroyed all kinds of small family businesses who were struggling to make ends meet in the libtard shut downs. Your loser VP burned knees organized funding to bail a lot of the Burn Loot Murder thugs out of jail.

If you don't watch Fox, how do you know what they do? Does CNN tell you? LOL Asshat.

Hey just an FYI: Your party is goin down in 2022.
At what point did they attempt to override democracy and overturn a free and fair election at the request of the failed president?
Why dont you stop lying. It isnt the same, not the same crime, not the same charges no matter how many times you lie about it. Next thing you will be trying to make Babbit a martyr. Stop already.
Yeah, there were a lot of idiots out robbing, burning, looting, I get it, arrest and prosecute. As i have said since last summer. Look it up. What more can I say? Put them in jail.
I read. You seem to listen to tucker and parrot. How many did she bail out? What were the charges?
Whose money did she spend? Why does it matter? Did she assist protesters? or the looters at Foot Locker? You dont seem to know jack. Just saying what FOX tells you?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
See above.
When one is as low as you, its the only option.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
At what point did they attempt to override democracy and overturn a free and fair election at the request of the failed president?
Why dont you stop lying. It isnt the same, not the same crime, not the same charges no matter how many times you lie about it. Next thing you will be trying to make Babbit a martyr. Stop already.
Yeah, there were a lot of idiots out robbing, burning, looting, I get it, arrest and prosecute. As i have said since last summer. Look it up. What more can I say? Put them in jail.
I read. You seem to listen to tucker and parrot. How many did she bail out? What were the charges?
Whose money did she spend? Why does it matter? Did she assist protesters? or the looters at Foot Locker? You dont seem to know jack. Just saying what FOX tells you?
Override democracy and overturn a free election... You are the biggest CNN drama queen. You and Don Lemon. It was nothing more than a peaceful protest in libtard vernacular. I've never once uttered Babbit's name so don't continue lying and trying to put words in my mouth. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. As for camel toe, here's your proof. I've known jack for a long time. Suck on this, A-hole. Way to self-own again!

.https://headlineusa.com/bail-fund-ka...reed-criminal/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
A bail fund touted by Vice President Kamala Harris helped bail out a violent rioter who was charged again a few weeks ago.
Seems you have issue w/ the Minn Freedom Fund since they bailed out the perp. Your evidence is severely lacking. So i guess she didnt bail out anyone. Did she. F-tard. I told you Tucker is a liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seems you have issue w/ the Minn Freedom Fund since they bailed out the perp. Your evidence is severely lacking. So i guess she didnt bail out anyone. Did she. F-tard. I told you Tucker is a liar.
Clearly you didn’t read it. She did in fact support and promote funding to bail out criminals. Read her own tweet in her own words. Sorry to have to keep owning you so badly today. Just another day at the office.....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Clearly you didn’t read it. She did in fact support and promote funding to bail out criminals. Read her own tweet in her own words. Sorry to have to keep owning you so badly today. Just another day at the office.....
Clearly you cant read and comprehend.
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment.

She didnt bail anyone out, she didnt donate before during or after. She tweeted support thats it. WOW. OMG!!!

Quote:
Your loser VP burned knees organized funding to bail a lot of the Burn Loot Murder thugs out of jail.
Your statement is wrong. You lied again. Suck it up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment.

She didnt bail anyone out, she didnt donate before during or after. She tweeted support thats it. WOW. OMG!!!

I showed what she did, liar. You know what she did, liar. Now you’re trying to slip out like a greased pig. She’s dirty. She’s always been dirty. It’s why she was the first libtard candidate to pull out of the libtard primaries. Like Biden and the rest of you libtards, she’s pro crime, pro socialism, pro Marxism, pro culture rot. My statement id far more accurate than yours. Suck it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 6:57 PM Reply   
Not surprising that the libtard MSM gives Hunter a pass for selling influence with his crack pipe blow art. Also funny watching Biden wet his finger, hold it up and realize he needs to retreat from his defund the police BS after learning public sentiment wants to choke him. Chaos surrounds the entire Biden presidency. It’s dying under the weight of truth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 7:02 PM Reply   
Following the Biden pro crime stances, Mayor Beetlejuice oversaw 40 shootings and 11 shooting deaths in Chicago this past weekend. Meanwhile, my guns killed no one over the weekend.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-13-2021, 4:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Following the Biden pro crime stances, Mayor Beetlejuice oversaw 40 shootings and 11 shooting deaths in Chicago this past weekend. Meanwhile, my guns killed no one over the weekend.
They dont want to fix the issue, they like the issue, then want to see more killing. Their opinion is simple. create enough pain and the American people will finally crack and give up their rights. This is a rights movement not a save lives movement. You dont think any of the lefties are really going to give up their guns or rights? LOL

Jus like abortion. they support it because they know more african Americans have abortions, and 70% of black mothers are fatherless. Its sad. If it was the "EVIL" right wing white supremacy they would be bussing black women to planned parenthood, but they are not!

Just like BLM, if you cant fix the problem, unwed, fatherless families (not all but 70% based on stats) then kill the family unit. and make the family unit be the problem, create more social services and government systems, put more people under the thumb of the government. Its all about taking away peoples rights. That why they are socialists, and Bernie and his crew like communism and have so many great things to say about it. Insane
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
They dont want to fix the issue, they like the issue, then want to see more killing. Their opinion is simple. create enough pain and the American people will finally crack and give up their rights. This is a rights movement not a save lives movement. You dont think any of the lefties are really going to give up their guns or rights? LOL

Jus like abortion. they support it because they know more african Americans have abortions, and 70% of black mothers are fatherless. Its sad. If it was the "EVIL" right wing white supremacy they would be bussing black women to planned parenthood, but they are not!

Just like BLM, if you cant fix the problem, unwed, fatherless families (not all but 70% based on stats) then kill the family unit. and make the family unit be the problem, create more social services and government systems, put more people under the thumb of the government. Its all about taking away peoples rights. That why they are socialists, and Bernie and his crew like communism and have so many great things to say about it. Insane
Agreed. I’m starting to realize it’s similar to the homeless problem. They are trying to break the will of the people and force universal income/housing by allowing the blight to get so bad that the public gives up and becomes willing to pay for it just to get rid of the tents and garbage.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-13-2021, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
So burning down government buildings , courthouses and attacking government officials is an attempt to override democracy and overturn election when portrayed/alleged to be done by right wing extremists is terrorism

But burning down government buildings , courthouses , looting , and attacking government officials when done by leftists for over a year is not on the same level? Hostile takeovers of government property for months isn’t terrorism ? Where were all the fbi investigations regarding those actions , using every tool in the Arsenal rounding up all those leftist terrorists and charging them federally ? Oh wait the Dems blocked them in their cities while they were burning and government officials were being violently attacked.

Still waiting on those answers you’re hiding from. You follow the leftist playbook great.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-13-2021, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

You’re an idiot I owned with the subject months ago linking all the violent felons the freedom fund released and the link to Kamala’s backfired funds and support. You were owned then and you’re blatant lies regarding the matter are even more ridiculous. The freedom fund head in his own words describes exactly what they do. They don’t look at certain cases , don’t look at facts of who they bail out and base their bail payments on whether or not violent criminal are freed due to their money. Here’s a direct quote from the MFF regarding all the links and evidence regarding the violent felons they post bail for. I often don’t even look at a charge when I bail someone out,” Lewin said.

“I will see it after I pay the bill because it is not the point. The point is the system we are fighting,” Lewin said.
. Fighting our justice system against keeping violent felons in prison with no regard for the actual innocence or charges. Yea that seems great.

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 in cash for his release.

“The last time we were down there, the clerk said, ‘we hate it when you bail out these sex offenders

Still waiting on those answers troll boy.

Maybe her actual tweet will help you remember her actual words. You know….her call to bail out terrorist burning down government buildings , attacking government officials, and attempting to overturn our law and order.
OWNED AGAIN WITH YOUR BULL****.

Name:  E40F1EEE-BBAA-4D16-B0FA-171D440804EE.jpg
Views: 1221
Size:  56.7 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-13-2021, 8:09 AM Reply   
That move to all electric to save the world is looking obtainable ………California can’t even support the minimal units it has now. You can’t make this up. I guess they just need more windmills.

Name:  557A69DA-21A9-488A-945A-9C16D2C33577.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  94.8 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-13-2021, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
So burning down government buildings , courthouses and attacking government officials is an attempt to override democracy and overturn election when portrayed/alleged to be done by right wing extremists is terrorism

But burning down government buildings , courthouses , looting , and attacking government officials when done by leftists for over a year is not on the same level? Hostile takeovers of government property for months isn’t terrorism ? Where were all the fbi investigations regarding those actions , using every tool in the Arsenal rounding up all those leftist terrorists and charging them federally ? Oh wait the Dems blocked them in their cities while they were burning and government officials were being violently attacked.

Still waiting on those answers you’re hiding from. You follow the leftist playbook great.
Where was ol 95 and Nancy when the democrats took over the Wisconsin State House? Actually we know where Nancy was. She said it was a great show of democracy. 95? Not so much.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’re an idiot I owned with the subject months ago linking all the violent felons the freedom fund released and the link to Kamala’s backfired funds and support. You were owned then and you’re blatant lies regarding the matter are even more ridiculous. The freedom fund head in his own words describes exactly what they do. They don’t look at certain cases , don’t look at facts of who they bail out and base their bail payments on whether or not violent criminal are freed due to their money. Here’s a direct quote from the MFF regarding all the links and evidence regarding the violent felons they post bail for. I often don’t even look at a charge when I bail someone out,” Lewin said.

“I will see it after I pay the bill because it is not the point. The point is the system we are fighting,” Lewin said.
. Fighting our justice system against keeping violent felons in prison with no regard for the actual innocence or charges. Yea that seems great.

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 in cash for his release.

“The last time we were down there, the clerk said, ‘we hate it when you bail out these sex offenders

Still waiting on those answers troll boy.

Maybe her actual tweet will help you remember her actual words. You know….her call to bail out terrorist burning down government buildings , attacking government officials, and attempting to overturn our law and order.
OWNED AGAIN WITH YOUR BULL****.

Attachment 46383
Wow. If it wasn't democrats doing it, it'd be hard to believe anyone would sign up to support a group that bails hard core criminals out like that. Disgusting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:

Great points about the government buildings.

Don't hold your breath waiting for his response. His time left here is waning. Even he has to know what a joke he is.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-13-2021, 2:41 PM Reply   
Term limits. My god. End career politicians. None of them care.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-13-2021, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
That move to all electric to save the world is looking obtainable ………California can’t even support the minimal units it has now. You can’t make this up. I guess they just need more windmills.
Yo Mall Cop, I guess detectives skills aren't required at Wallmart or wherever you are stationed but at least do a bit of investigation before promoting your fake news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/5320286001/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-13-2021, 8:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yo Mall Cop, I guess detectives skills aren't required at Wallmart or wherever you are stationed but at least do a bit of investigation before promoting your fake news.

Your link says exactly what the photo /article I posted does. The spin police at USA Today attempted their best to do damage control .

Quoted straight from your fact check sources , Was waiting for someone to post that dribble and you didn’t disappoint. So here you go.

Flex alerts ask consumers to conserve electricity during the evening, typically between 6 and 9 p.m. local time, when power consumption tends to be this highest. This is to relieve stress on electrical grids during extreme heat. Flex alerts are voluntary calls that are typically issued in the summer when hot weather increases energy demand near its capacity.

“This usually happens in the evening hours when solar generation is going offline and consumers are returning home and switching on air conditioners, lights, and appliances,” wrote the ISO. A voluntary alert advising Californians to conserve energy during a specific time frame was issued in mid-June 2021 to “help balance supply and demand” on the power grid during an extreme heatwave in the region. Unplugging electric vehicles during peak usage times was one recommended measure included in a list of power-saving strategies issued by the California System Operator.

The fact is the power grid can’t handle the drain at the current levels during certain times is exactly why the Alert was issued. If nobody “curbed” their usage , the grid couldn’t handle the load. Plain as day in the words issued and contained in the alleged source you’re trying to use as an argument for “false claim”. . Once again my detective skills are on point with the details while you post the first link google sent during your search. …. Geeezus man. Open your eyes, you seriously make getting owned too easy. There isn’t a false claim in that article.

FACT: residents were asked to curtail their electrical usage in order to avoid overloading the grid. Charging an EV is one of those significant electrical drains. THE END ! Thanks for playing. You do not pass go, you don’t get your free Biden money , and you can’t leave your house for 8 hrs til your car charges.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-13-2021, 9:22 PM Reply   
The grid can support the EV load, they just ask that you charge between 10pm and 6am. Your comprehension also needs some work.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 9:28 PM Reply   
Quote:

Yo, worthless wannabe American... Hey don’t you libtards/socialists/communists love snopes? Suck on this with others as well and admit the fact that E cars stink on ice. They are one of if not the biggest duping of consumers this country has ever known. The worst part of your idiotic comeback post is you’re dead wrong. Not just skewed a little. You’re dead wrong. Kali DID in fact ask the public to stop charging their cars voluntarily. Couple that with no plans to increase our state’s power grid. Add to that the STATED future requirements by libtard lawmakers requiring all electric cars, no more natural gas allowed in buildings and all the other green new deal tricks and before you know it, you have rationing of power. After that, you have control over the lives of citizens who no longer have any options except to behave as the libtards say. That is when vigilantes come out and settle the score with the libtards that mandated those awful policies in the first place. Mark my words. Those libtard politicians who try to force that BS will have every crazy Qanon type person all over them.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca...c-cars-charge/

https://www.newsweek.com/california-...utines-1602755

https://www.greencarreports.com/news...y-conservation
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 9:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
The grid can support the EV load, they just ask that you charge between 10pm and 6am. Your comprehension also needs some work.
What you’re describing is third world rationing, you F’ing idiot!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-13-2021, 9:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
What you’re describing is third world rationing, you F’ing idiot!
So your saying you are living in a third world country? Ok then.

If you are really worried about your creaking infrastructure take some personal responsibility and put some roof top solar on. You righties like to bang on about personal responsibility but your first in the queue to blame the government for your problems. Help me please Mr Biden, we have no power!

When I bought my Tesla I put a 30kW roof top solar system in at work, now it charges my car, the delivery van and runs the office heating, cooling and computers reducing load from the grid and reducing the carbon foot print to zero. Don't wait for the government to solve your problems, do it yourself. Numpites!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 9:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
E cars in Kali represent not even 10% of all cars here and the government already has to ask people not to charge cars on hot days??? They don’t have any plans to add power plants, electrical infrastructure, new reservoirs/hydro-electric dams (which would be a godsend to our water issues as well if it weren’t for obstructionist libtards) or anything else that would actually raise the standard of living here. Couple that with the world’s largest, exponentially-growing homeless problem and you have the libtard Mecca of Kali.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-13-2021, 10:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
E cars in Kali represent not even 10% of all cars here and the government already has to ask people not to charge cars on hot days??? They don’t have any plans to add power plants, electrical infrastructure, new reservoirs/hydro-electric dams (which would be a godsend to our water issues as well if it weren’t for obstructionist libtards) or anything else that would actually raise the standard of living here. Couple that with the world’s largest, exponentially-growing homeless problem and you have the libtard Mecca of Kali.
If EV's are less than 10% then it doesn't seem like they are the root cause of the problem are they?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 10:06 PM Reply   
Quote:

If you are really worried about your creaking infrastructure take some personal responsibility and put some roof top solar on. You righties like to bang on about personal responsibility but your first in the queue to blame the government for your problems. Help me please Mr Biden, we have no power!

When I bought my Tesla I put a 30kW roof top solar system in at work, now it charges my car, the delivery van and runs the office heating, cooling and computers reducing load from the grid and reducing the carbon foot print to zero. Don't wait for the government to solve your problems, do it yourself. Numpites!
You’re missing the point. This third world $hit is happening ON PURPOSE. It’s by design. Libtards are purposely sabotaging their own states to usher in socialism. Just like they did and continue to do with the shutdowns. First, they kill the economy, then they come to the rescue with free money for those who don’t want to work. Biden made a policy to hand out $300 a week on top of unemployment that has made people not go back to work. I have friends who can’t get their help back because they make more sitting at home in their mom’s basement like 95SN than going back to work.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 10:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
If EV's are less than 10% then it doesn't seem like they are the root cause of the problem are they?
By themselves, no. They are not the root. They are just the canary in the coal mine of complete and total libtard incompetence when it comes to the power supply in my state.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-13-2021, 10:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
. It’s by design. Libtards are purposely sabotaging their own states to usher in socialism.
Loosen up the tinfoil hat you're going to do some damage if you don't get blood in there soon.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-14-2021, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Clearly you don’t understand the words you read or the subject at hand. Not one claim was ever made EV’s are the cause . The liberals of Kommifornia hav, campaigned , made legislation, and are pushing an agenda for all electric vehicles. The White House is pushing the same ridiculous garbage. It’s been discussed here multiple times. The state of looney y toons can’t even handle the extreme low percentage of around 10% when it gets hot right now and energy consumption rises. . . That’s exactly what my original post said. , and that’s exactly what the data and energy conservation experts say . You can keep digging with your nonsensical responses , but it doesn’t change the FACT the grid as it sits now can’t even handle the current draw. It’s complete lunacy to even think 50% electric vehicles is an obtainable goal.

Once again the science , facts , and energy experts say your wrong.

So please tell me exactly which portion of my post was a lie snd incorrect , tell me exactly which words in my original post are false.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-14-2021, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:

I have wanted to put up solar for years. Problem is its SO expensive it would take 30 years to recoup the investment. I still don't understand why the tech has not come down in price since its been around for years.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-14-2021, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I have wanted to put up solar for years. Problem is its SO expensive it would take 30 years to recoup the investment. I still don't understand why the tech has not come down in price since its been around for years.
Because then all the lib investors couldn’t get rich off their investments in green energy while the government writes blank checks for “ climate change and green energy bills”. It’s pretty simple.

Hit the nail on the head. I’d have to own an electric vehicle for more than 5 yrs before I would begin offset the additional cost for that vehicle.

Once the demand for lithium ion batteries increases , you’ll see exponential increases on that as well due to the fact it comes from out of country . Not too mention in order to keep up with demand production and mining would need to increase 10fold, which isn’t obtainable either in these small countries where lithium is mined. I am all for gasoline alternatives which provide a choice for those whom that vehicle would fit and allow to reap their benefits , however the ideology that we can shift to a complete electric fleet is completely absurd.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-14-2021, 7:00 AM Reply   
"Hit the nail on the head. I’d have to own an electric vehicle for more than 5 yrs before I would begin offset the additional cost for that vehicle."

How so? You can buy electric for around the same price as a gas vehicle. How much does it cost to charge it daily? It can't be as much as gas I wouldn't think.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should check again. First time i looked into it it was well over $30K. Last year it was down to low $20's. I think i can put together a system for about $10k buying thru a couple friends who are contractors in the biz.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
By themselves, no. They are not the root. They are just the canary in the coal mine of complete and total libtard incompetence when it comes to the power supply in my state.
So...what do you blame the power melt down in Texas last winter where hundreds died? Was it the Texas Libs too? Was it too many EV-F250's in TX?
Its hot, and getting hotter in CA, we have had these warnings for ever, decades...why all the sudden its a single parties fault? Will they stop if a Republican wins the Gov recall? Dont worry, it was rhetorical, none will win.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-14-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should check again. First time i looked into it it was well over $30K. Last year it was down to low $20's. I think i can put together a system for about $10k buying thru a couple friends who are contractors in the biz.
I have. We have a minimum monthly to be hooked up to the grid. Putting a solar system on my house would run roughly $25K and save me about $110/m(on average based varying consumption needs). So I would be looking at 19 years to recoup my investments. I don't plan to stay here that long.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have. We have a minimum monthly to be hooked up to the grid. Putting a solar system on my house would run roughly $25K and save me about $110/m(on average based varying consumption needs). So I would be looking at 19 years to recoup my investments. I don't plan to stay here that long.
Well that makes sense. Im in the last house i ever plan to live in. Electricity getting more expensive every year.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

If you listen to the words of democrat kalifornia governors, the answer is YES. They have said out loud that they are trying to merge kalifornia with Mexico again. Governor Gray Davis was actually caught in a speech in Mexico saying that very thing.

I call BS on your net zero claim. 30kW is a peak rating. A Telsa alone requires 7 to 11 kW/hr to charge with a capacity of 50 to 100 kW to charge depending on the low or high end model. The possibility to generate 30kW/ hr is if everything is running perfectly with pristine sun conditions with every panel running full out. Never mind losses. Depends on your inverter setup. If you are running the standard series type then you are regulated by your least performing panel.

Try this. Take your office off the grid and see if you start living like a third worlder. I bet your office would look more like north korea at night.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Hit the nail on the head. I’d have to own an electric vehicle for more than 5 yrs before I would begin offset the additional cost for that vehicle."

How so? You can buy electric for around the same price as a gas vehicle. How much does it cost to charge it daily? It can't be as much as gas I wouldn't think.
One site I saw (only one source with a certain price for electric off the grid):

https://www.solarreviews.com/blog/ho...ctric-vehicles

Key takeaways. The Tesla Model X costs about $15.29 to fully charge, which comes out to about 4.5 cents per mile. It will cost around $7.65 to charge a Tesla Model 3. Depending on the variant, this is between 3 and 4 cents per mile.

How much does it cost to charge a Tesla Model X?

Both the Tesla Model X Long Range and the Model X Plaid come with 100 kilowatt-hour (kWh) batteries. Older versions of the Model X may have battery capacities as low as 60 kWh.

Let’s assume you own a Model X with a 100 kWh battery and you pay the national average cost of electricity in the U.S of $0.13 per kWh. Let’s also allow for a charging efficiency of 85%, which is standard for Level 2 home charging stations.

Based on this, it would cost about $15.29 for a Model X to fully charge. Given the 2021 Model X Long Range has a range of 360 miles, the cost per mile would be about $0.042, or $4.24 per 100 miles driven.

The 2021 Model X Plaid has a range of 340 miles, so the cost per mile would slightly higher around $0.045, with the cost per 100 miles coming to about $4.49.

Keep in mind, the cost of charging a Tesla Model X depends on the type of charger you are using, the cost of electricity in your area, and whether or not you are fully charging the battery from zero.

compare this to a honda civic or accord with should be a relative good comparison for someone wanting a good commute car.

What is the total tax on a gallon of gas in California?
It is an overall 51.1 cents per gallon making California's total state taxes and other charges on gasoline the highest in the country.

so depending on the price. gas is really only maybe $3 a gallon in kalifornia prior to biden taking over.

Honda civic:

Up to 33 city / 42 highway

Honda Accord:

2021 Honda Accord/MPG
Up to 30 city / 38 highway

if we use $3 a gallon (because we know electric is not being taxed for roads) and use 35 mpg for combined that is 8.6 cents a gallon.

according to the above article the electric is about 4.5 cents a mile based on current electrical demand. Start putting near 100% of the grid load on cars and that number is going to go way up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is also assuming that the UV and other degradation does not eat up the initial efficiency of your system over time. That is assuming peak as new performance for 2 decades then repair costs and such over time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Because then all the lib investors couldn’t get rich off their investments in green energy while the government writes blank checks for “ climate change and green energy bills”. It’s pretty simple.

Hit the nail on the head. I’d have to own an electric vehicle for more than 5 yrs before I would begin offset the additional cost for that vehicle.

Once the demand for lithium ion batteries increases , you’ll see exponential increases on that as well due to the fact it comes from out of country . Not too mention in order to keep up with demand production and mining would need to increase 10fold, which isn’t obtainable either in these small countries where lithium is mined. I am all for gasoline alternatives which provide a choice for those whom that vehicle would fit and allow to reap their benefits , however the ideology that we can shift to a complete electric fleet is completely absurd.
Can't wait to hear the liberals chanting no blood for lithium at the next march in a few years. Of course only when a Republican is elected. If the dims do it, they stay quiet.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well that makes sense. Im in the last house i ever plan to live in. Electricity getting more expensive every year.
It is only getting more expense because they are doing it on purpose.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is also assuming that the UV and other degradation does not eat up the initial efficiency of your system over time. That is assuming peak as new performance for 2 decades then repair costs and such over time.
Most of the solar companies guarantee production levels of the panels, so its not that much assumption. Are we assuming an increase in elec costs too?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
One site I saw (only one source with a certain price for electric off the grid):

https://www.solarreviews.com/blog/ho...ctric-vehicles

Key takeaways. The Tesla Model X costs about $15.29 to fully charge, which comes out to about 4.5 cents per mile. It will cost around $7.65 to charge a Tesla Model 3. Depending on the variant, this is between 3 and 4 cents per mile.

How much does it cost to charge a Tesla Model X?

Both the Tesla Model X Long Range and the Model X Plaid come with 100 kilowatt-hour (kWh) batteries. Older versions of the Model X may have battery capacities as low as 60 kWh.

Let’s assume you own a Model X with a 100 kWh battery and you pay the national average cost of electricity in the U.S of $0.13 per kWh. Let’s also allow for a charging efficiency of 85%, which is standard for Level 2 home charging stations.

Based on this, it would cost about $15.29 for a Model X to fully charge. Given the 2021 Model X Long Range has a range of 360 miles, the cost per mile would be about $0.042, or $4.24 per 100 miles driven.

The 2021 Model X Plaid has a range of 340 miles, so the cost per mile would slightly higher around $0.045, with the cost per 100 miles coming to about $4.49.

Keep in mind, the cost of charging a Tesla Model X depends on the type of charger you are using, the cost of electricity in your area, and whether or not you are fully charging the battery from zero.

compare this to a honda civic or accord with should be a relative good comparison for someone wanting a good commute car.

What is the total tax on a gallon of gas in California?
It is an overall 51.1 cents per gallon making California's total state taxes and other charges on gasoline the highest in the country.

so depending on the price. gas is really only maybe $3 a gallon in kalifornia prior to biden taking over.

Honda civic:

Up to 33 city / 42 highway

Honda Accord:

2021 Honda Accord/MPG
Up to 30 city / 38 highway

if we use $3 a gallon (because we know electric is not being taxed for roads) and use 35 mpg for combined that is 8.6 cents a gallon.

according to the above article the electric is about 4.5 cents a mile based on current electrical demand. Start putting near 100% of the grid load on cars and that number is going to go way up.
If gas is 4.59 a gallon, you dont compare at $3.00, you have to pay the tax to get the fuel. Thats is going to change the math. So instead of 1/2 the cost, E-cars are even a better value when comparing fuel to run them.

Biden has been in office 7 months and you want to blame current gas prices on him? Russia and Saudi Arabia have more control over our gas prices. Remember that little tug-of-war a while back? No blame to Exxon? Shell? or any other company profiting? Its all Bidens fault, got it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
It is only getting more expense because they are doing it on purpose.
BREAKING NEWS, Business wants to make profit on purpose! You should blame it on Biden!!!! Or Harris, she is a woman, AND Black!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Most of the solar companies guarantee production levels of the panels, so its not that much assumption. Are we assuming an increase in elec costs too?
Many people in many industries give guarantees, however we all know the business models do not support the companies being around long enough for a consumer to cash in on those guarantees. The systems will degrade is the point and most of us consumers do like was done above and assume peak generation for an entire 2 decades on their cost recoup. I contend truth is more than likely further out than that.

I agree we are hedging against increased elect costs as well. Much of that is based on purposely driving costs high like kalifornia does by artificially limiting supply and passing more regulations and stupid tax schemes like cap and trade. Government is addicted to taxes. What do you think is going to happen when they are not longer able to takes gas and other fuels to pay for roads and other projects that they use it for? Right now, solar people are grifting off the tax system that is setup of other sources.

What do you think is going to happen to costs of battery material when we go from a few percent to 75% especially when china owns all the worlds mining capabilities?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
BREAKING NEWS, Business wants to make profit on purpose! You should blame it on Biden!!!! Or Harris, she is a woman, AND Black!!
I blame it on liberals. Of course business wants to make a profit and they should. However they have to yield to the whims of a political party that wants to see our borders destroyed and for America to share the wealth. They then have to pay for those schemes and still make a profit thus they pass the cost on to the consumers. businesses tend to have a higher demand of energy, thus they pay more. Places like china and india burn coal. They have cheap energy. We have expensive energy thus where do you think the production is going to move to?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
If gas is 4.59 a gallon, you dont compare at $3.00, you have to pay the tax to get the fuel. Thats is going to change the math. So instead of 1/2 the cost, E-cars are even a better value when comparing fuel to run them.

Biden has been in office 7 months and you want to blame current gas prices on him? Russia and Saudi Arabia have more control over our gas prices. Remember that little tug-of-war a while back? No blame to Exxon? Shell? or any other company profiting? Its all Bidens fault, got it.
I already took the taxes out for comparison. taxes are an artificial multiplier. You don't think your electric car is doing to get taxed once you remove gas taxes? How are they going to pay for roads?

Yes currently e cars are a slightly better value cost per mile and even better when you consider taxes. That is all true for now. However you then have to consider your time. I can fill up in 5 minutes and be on the road. How long is that typical 10 hour drive only through Kansas alone going to do you when you have to stop and charge for a few hours a couple times during the trip through that one state? How much is your time worth?

how much is your fleet time worth when you have charging down time during the day for deliveries or other vehicle based businesses? Most manufactures have a just in time delivery. All of that is based on deliveries on time every time. You can not have your fleet down for hours on end thus they will have to double the size of the fleet to keep product moving. How much does that cost factor?

We tried electric vehicles on our site and they were not cost effective. They went back to gas vehicles. Cost of managing charging and so on. People get paid to interact with all this and it is a drain on your resources. How much do you save when you have to hire a few people which costs a bigger company over $100,000 to $200,000 a year for an employee to manage charging cars?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 07-14-2021 at 10:08 AM.